Total Lock Down Ch. 02

Story Info
Elena uses her research into captivity to tease her crush.
4.4k words
4.62
19.6k
11
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,534 Followers

Tom arrived for day two of Elena's psychology PhD project. The aim of the project was to understand how people react to captivity. To understand how people's emotional state reacts when put into situations where they have absolutely no control.

The heavy coffin shaped cage sat in the middle of the basement with its lid open, ready and waiting for its test subject. Elena swung around on her stool, pulled off her glasses and stared at Tom.

"What happened yesterday?" she asked with a characteristic flick of her head and bounce of her blonde ponytail.

"Oh yeah," Tom replied, "... your sister."

With Elena at the University to meet with her supervisor, she had asked her sister, Kate, to keep an eye on her caged subject. A simple enough task, to check he was okay and let him out once the testing was complete. However, Kate had taken the opportunity to tease the good-looking man in her care, teasing him and had ending up stripping naked in front of him. All the while, Tom's brain activity, heart rate, temperature, movement and breathing had been monitored.

"Kate's a bit of a flirt," Tom replied coyly.

"Fuck," the studious older sister was furious, "what can I do with these results?"

Elena spun around again to stare at her laptop, her old blue jeans sinking into the creaky leather of the old bar stool, "This is really weird," she mumbled as she sucked on her pencil.

"I'm sorry," Tom replied tentatively, we'll be fine if Kate's not here."

"What did she do to you?" The jeans spun back around with an accusative look in Elena's big brown eyes.

"Bit of a tease... isn't she."

The jeans spun back to the laptop, "According to this, you were both aroused and terrified!"

"Yep."

Elena stared at the screen, her features softening, "This is so interesting..."

Tom was getting impatient, "Want me to come back?" he asked.

"No way! You're going straight back in!"

Tom sighed. Elena's help had saved his own University project and so despite the awkwardness, Tom climbed in and lay down inside the coffin shaped cage.

The university had inherited the cage and given it to their top student for what would hopefully be ground-breaking research. The ex-military experiment had been designed to be completely escape proof. The steel was specially hardened and would give off dangerous sparks if cut, that would supposedly kill the occupant. The lock had been taken from a high security safe. The keyhole set back between two of the heavy bars and in close proximity to the occupant's head. Drilling it out had been designed to harm whoever was inside.

Tom lay down carefully, positioning his neck, wrists, waist and ankles in the specially designed holes in the internal cross pieces. Once the lid was closed, the cage would hold everything rigidly in place.

Still Elena hadn't looked up, the sleeves of her baggy cream jumper now pulled up to the elbows.

"I can do this later?" Tom checked again.

"We are doing this now," Elena replied obstinately, connecting the various monitors to his body, "Right! Now I will know everything about you."

"Let's hope not," Tom smiled.

Elena placed her glasses on the desk and used both hands to haul the hugely heavy lid down on to Tom's body. The hydraulic supports controlled the speed until the lid thudded shut with a loud array of clicks and clunks as all the locked engaged and automatically deadlocked. It would now take the key and a twelve-digit code to reopen.

"Think it closed?" Tom joked.

Elena rolled her eyes, "Where's the bloody key," she murmured, rummaging through papers and discarded clothes strewn across her desk.

"Ellie?" Tom called anxiously.

"Don't worry, I've found it," she replied, placing the complicated key on her stool, "It will be safe there," she turned and sat down, wriggling a little until the key came to rest between her cheeks.

Elena looked at her readouts and then down at the helpless man, "What was that spike?"

"What spike?"

"When I sat on the key you reacted," Elena replied thoughtfully, "Would that happen if I took off my jeans... and sat on you?" Her blushing face was quickly distracted by another spike in the readouts.

"What is wrong with you, Tommy?" she cried, standing up and sitting down on the cage, only the thickness of the bars from Tom's face.

"I can't help it, El. Maybe you need a female assistant instead." Tom whole body was straining yet going nowhere.

Elena was now smiling, her glasses discarded, as she jumped up and walked around the cage. Her project was already giving amazing insights into the mind of her secret crush.

"I think the idea of this cage, and my project, is that I decide when you get out."

"Maybe I'm too close to you," Tom breathed, well aware that Elena had seen the bulge from his erection.

"Maybe you don't have a choice."

Tom tore his eyes away from Elena's denim clad figure and look across at the key.

"We won't need this for a while," Ellie replied, taking the only key and pushing it deep into the back pocket of her jeans.

"The key?" Tom swallowed; his throat dry.

"...is in my pocket." Elena perched teasingly on the edge of the cage.

Tom could smell her perfume and sense a new smouldering look in the eyes of the geeky girl.

"Now, if you're going to skew my results, maybe we can explore something else..." she breathed and with Tom totally unable to stop her, she reached through the bars and unbuttoned his jeans, "...maybe I have another variable to measure?"

"Ellie, please!"

"Please what? Please can I take my clothes off like my sister did?"

Tom had never seen his friend like this. He had long since wanted to ask Elena out and here she was blatantly flirting with him. He instinctively tried to move and cried out with frustration when he couldn't. She had already removed her jumper to reveal a fitted white tee-shirt that moulded around her breasts and the impossibly cute butt was still perched above his head.

*

Elena was so far from her comfort zone, but sibling jealously and frustration drove her on. She had been obsessed with Tom for as long as she remember, and yet within one afternoon, Kate had done things to him that she never had.

She stood up, spun on her black ballet flats and tried to treat him to her best provocative walk. She felt awkward even before she caught one shoe on the stool. Fuck, she needed to tease him more.

"I'm going to change the unlock code," Elena announced, "to one my sister doesn't know."

She tore a scrap of paper from her thick pad and wrote down twelve random numbers and then crouched by the cage's small keypad to change the code. She hurried out to the toilet and unbuttoned and tugged down her tight jeans. Using the mirror to help her, Elena then took a red marker pen and wrote the code in small swirling numbers across the bottom of her left butt cheeks. She buttoned herself back into her tight jeans and hurried back.

"Say some numbers," she called to Tom.

"Okay... six, four, eight, two...."

"And some more!"

Tom continued as Elena lit the match, holding it carefully between two sensibly cut nails, and touched it against the scrap of paper with the code.

'The only paper copy of the random code," she smiled, mesmerised by the flames.

"El? How will I get out of here?"

Elena's butt sunk back into the stool as she watched the readings, "You won't," she replied, watching his heart rate and breathing spike.

"Ellie?"

"A trillion possibilities... and it's impossible to open the cage without those random numbers."

This was fascinating, Tom's body was showing signs of both extreme stress and arousal. The latter now easy to see.

Elena looked on in disbelief, "I've just told you that you may never get out, and your 'penis'," she whispered the word, "does that?"

"Well, I trust you," Tom stuttered hopefully.

Elena was scribbling notes, "What, trust me to keep you alive in this cage? Not much of a life."

"You're joking, right?"

Elena swivelled her stool away so he couldn't see her smile. This was amazing, she had already exceeded the results from yesterday, and she hadn't even stripped for him. At least not yet. Teasing was her new favourite thing, making her whole body tingle.

The results were amazing, the correlation of Tom's metrics were unlike anything she had seen before. Some measured showed him to be stressed, while others showed him to be tranquil. The geeky girl continued to peer through her brown rimmed glasses as she blanked out his pleas.

"Amazing!" she eventually cried, whipping off her glasses and sitting back down on the cage, the outline of the key still showing inside her tight back pocket.

"The code?" Tom panted, exhausted from his pitiable attempts at escape.

Elena desperately willed herself to carry through with her plan. She wanted to be sexy, she wanted to compete with her sister, and she wanted Tom.

"I wrote the code on my bottom," she whispered, her confidence building with Tom erection.

"Wow!"

"Think you can seduce me enough to show you... before I take a bath?" She allowed herself a half smile.

"Fuck, you're beautiful. Can I take you out tonight?" Tom stammered.

"Maybe..."

Tom cried out in frustration, the girl he liked, liked him back and her body was so close he could smell her, but yet he couldn't a muscle. He looked on in desperation as she moved back to her stool.

"Your jeans... take them off?"

Elena smiled, this so much fun. This gorgeous guy had finally asked her out and his eyes and other things were now showing his true feelings.

"Really? You think you can just ask me to strip?" Elena was now giggling, "Life in this cage is still a real possibility for you, Tommy."

'You're just so beautiful Ellie..."

"Better... that gets you one button." Elena stood up and popped open the top button of her jeans and then sat down again above Tom's head.

"I think I can see the numbers," he called.

"Go on, read them out," Elena leaned forward to reach the keypad and typed in the numbers as Tom called out imaginary numbers.

Tom could see the flashing red light reflecting off Elena's legs.

"You know that each wrong code locks the cage for ten minutes?"

"Plenty of time for me to keep looking," Tom panted, the scent and proximity of Ellie taking him to the edge.

"Let's start with an easy one," Elena smiled, bouncing a little on the bars, "what colour panties am I wearing?"

"Panties?"

"You didn't think I was naked under here," she looked down at him between her legs and then across to the data popping up on her laptop.

"Okay, I can't see anything through your jeans, El," he replied with a trembling smile, 'but my imagination is going crazy!"

Elena could feel herself glowing with excitement as she bounced up and gladly popped open a second button. Despite the slight release, the tight denim clung persistently to her young round bottom. She did another roll of her hips, still not sure whether it was sexy or weird.

"Okay, want to try?" The PhD student turned her back on him, unbuttoned her worn denim and pulled down her jeans.

"Wow, Ellie," Tom trembled as he looked up. The cute and innocent white cotton underwear was so unmistakably Elena. Very goody goody, yet unbelievable sexy. The numbers, in Elena's distinctive handwriting, looped across her butt, but then disappeared inside her panties.

She treated him to another sexy, or maybe weird, jig of her hips with the corresponding bounce of her ponytail, before pulling her jeans back up and buttoning them safely around her narrow waist.

She turned and perched on the cage above him, "You get the number?

"Four, umm..."

"Four umm?" Elena exclaimed, "Oh Tommy, I will try to keep you alive in there!"

"Most were hidden inside your pants!"

She hooked one leg up on to the cage and gazed down at Tom through the triangular gap between her legs, "So what are you going to do about that?"

"Can we take a break?" Tom moaned, moisture in his brown eyes and exhausted from the constant straining of his strong body as he tried to reach her.

"The problem is that no one knows the code..." she teased.

"It's written on your butt!"

She stood up and blew him a beguiling kiss. "Maybe I'm too shy to show you?" she whispered bewitchingly.

*

Elena returned half an hour later with two coffees which she stood down on her jumbled desk.

"It's warm out there," she smiled, looking down at his gorgeously devoted eyes, "Sweaty in these tight jeans..."

Her captivated test subject moaned and puffed loudly as he tried to move. Elena's lips curled wider as she released her blonde hair

"You'll have to show me the number before it rubs away," Tom asked hopefully.

"You still have to seduce me..."

"Can't really buy you flower locked in this fucking cage!"

"You can't do anything," Elena looked down at him thoughtfully as she sipped her coffee, "And if take a long soapy shower, you will never do anything again."

Tom lay still, staring devotedly up through the bars as Elena sat on the stool, staring at her screen.

"Your breathing and heart rate are really slow... almost meditation-like." Curly writing was flowing furiously from Elena pen.

She stood and tried a sexy pose, which was more just a swing of her hips, before pulling her tee-shirt over her head. She did her best to plump up her modest breasts so that they would sit more proudly in her cheap white bra.

"Relax Tommy, you can't move a muscle..."

Elena was now trembled as she tried another sexy hip swing before unbuttoning her jeans. She bent double to pull off her brown ankle high boots and then sat down rather inelegantly on the stool to unhook the tight denim from her feet. A geeky scientist at heart, Elena spun around to watch the readout.

"Wow!" Tom breathed.

"Yes, higher than with Kate!" Elena whispered to herself as she plonked herself down rather unsophisticatedly on the cage.

Tom stared up at Elena's body and the small numbers of the code looping up one cheek and then disappearing into her underwear.

"If you find the code maybe you can take me out to dinner," Elena stated.

The results coming off Tom's overwhelmed mind were fascinating. Subspace was an under researched, yet fascinating area. Elena studied the readouts, almost overlooking the fact that she was virtually naked.

She looked down at her body. She wasn't sporty, but good genes and youth gave her a physique that had Tom spellbound. She touched her soft, naturally tanned legs as if checking it really was her. Tom's penis was enormous, and his eyes were dreamy. For once he wasn't trying to force his way out of the cage. Suddenly, she felt shy.

"You look beautiful, Ellie," Tom whispered in a soft throaty voice.

This may have been unusual foreplay, but it was working for Elena.

"Read out the numbers..."

She stood up and with her back to him and used a single finger to pull her panties further across her bare butt.

"The last three numbers are still hidden," Tom called in a pained voice.

Elena was surprised as the soft white cotton was nearly all bunched up between her cheeks, "Maybe I'm too shy to show you more." She let go, and the springy fabric slid back to cover another five numbers.

She turned around, biting on her bottom lip as her sexual body slowly woke, "I'm sorry, it looks as though you're in there forever," she smiled with a quiver.

"Fuck, El you're beautiful!"

"So you said," she giggled happily.

Her mischievous hips pulsed in response to Tom's wonderful eyes. She turned her back on him again and gave her audience a quick jiggle of her hips before bending at the waist and pulling her underwear further to the side.

First Tom seemed to be having problems concentrating and then he mistook a '3' for a '5' before Elena finally typed in the correct code.

"You'd better thank my bottom when you get out," she breathed, her mood making her oblivious to her suggestive words.

Tom watched hypnotised, as Elena wriggled back into her wore blue jeans and white tee-shirt. She dropped back down on her stool, the key digging into butt as she pulled on her boots.

"That was fun," Tom smiled as Elena turned the key and lifted the lid of the cage just an inch.

"Stay there while I disconnect the monitors," she replied, but then froze as she heard her younger sister dancing down the stairs. Startled, she only just managed to button Tom back inside his jeans.

Kate busted in wearing a tight navy Lycra top and pale blue cotton shorts that were semi translucent to show she wore nothing beneath. She had the family blonde ponytail which bobbed above her slim body. She kissed her sister, spun around and then dropped down to sit on the cage.

"Hi, lab rat!" she teased as the cage relocked under her weight.

Kate didn't even notice the clicks that her weight had initiated and sat there unknowing as all the deadlocks engaged. After bouncing a couple of times over Tom's head, she sprung up and took her sister's hand.

"Lunch, El!" Kate giggled as she jumped up and they time sat down on Elena's desk.

Elena pulled on her jumper and crouched down by the cage, "She locked you in again!"

"Do you remember the number?" he whispered back.

"No!" Elena was struggling not to giggle, "And I can't really strip for you with Kate here."

Kate was getting impatient, "We have a booking, El!"

"Oh Tommy, I'm sorry. Looks like you're lunching alone."

*

Elena returned almost two hours later with her jumper tied around her waist and her face flushed from the sun.

"It's hot out there... and in here," she smiled, untying her jumper and slapping her jeans.

"Can we check the code?" Tom asked wide eyes.

"Later... it doesn't make much difference to me," Elena shrugged with a playful smile.

She gazed back at her beautiful friend. He was fighting the cage again with no possible hope of escape, "Can I have a break now?" he asked.

"Now?" she replied, "but this is the fun part."

Elena sat on the cage as she unbuttoned Tom's jeans and pulled out his erect cock.

Tom felt helpless as he struggled hopelessly in the locked cage.

"Say if you want me to stop."

Elena was obviously taking advantage of his trust, but somehow the thought of her using him for her scientific research was turning him on. As was her touch. He had spent much of the morning watching her fingers flick her pen back and forth and now they were doing the same to his cock.

Elena was now dripping lubricant through the bars and squeezing him with her hand. It felt wonderful and he stared longingly at the cute butt seated above him.

She had only ever had one sexual partner and her naivety and fascination for the male body seemed just as compelling as her research. With Tom on the edge she let go of him and reached for her laptop which she rested on her thighs.

"El? Please!" Tom gasped, his hands and arms held rigidly in place by the internal bars. He tried to thrust upwards, but his waist and thighs were also encircled by steel, "El, you can't leave me like this."

She smiled slyly, "I can do anything."

That thought spurred Tom on, and he desperately tried to cum, his erect cock flailing around, "El, please, I'm so close!"

"Should you really be asking me to jerk you off? she teased, briefly looking down at him through her open thighs, but then continuing to type.

Tom's erection was losing its edge, despite his hands straining against their restraints to reach, "Okay, please let me out, El."

"Stop asking," she lifted up slightly and bounced down on the bars, "Or I'll go and have a long bath and end that silly fantasy forever."

"Fantasy? Just getting out of here!"

Elena closed her thighs to block his view so he wouldn't see her smile. The data was incredible, like nothing she had seen before. She might have to make it up to Tom, apologise for fucking with his mind, but for now he would stay locked up beneath her.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,534 Followers
12