Total Lock Down Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom gazed upwards studying the shape and feel of Elena body sitting above him. She may be doing ground-breaking research, but he was a world authority on the shape of her butt and the number of stitches that ran on the seam between her cheeks.

He was physically and mentally shattered and his body was stiffening up; he hadn't been unable to move since Elena had pushed the lid closed on him almost four hours ago. He was painfully close to orgasm if only the woman would touch him again.

'Please, Ellie,' he mouthed. Her jeans shifted slightly giving him false hope as they settled bar back down on to the bars. His lips were now trying to push up to kiss her, but with two-inch thick bars with only three inches between them, she was woefully out of reach.

Elena rolled up onto one cheek and looked down, "If I massage you again, can I have another hour?"

"An hour?" he stuttered, "Will the numbers last?"

"They are fine," she replied smoothly, aware that she was getting damp, a sexual high building from Tom's preoccupation with her.

"Please just do it!" For a man who hadn't moved all afternoon, he was strangely out of breath.

Suddenly, Tom cried out as Elena's hand snaked down between two bars and touched him. He willed himself on and cried out loudly as he finally climaxed.

"Fuck... amazing."

Elena's pretty eyes sparkled and giggled as she bounced up and left the room.

*

It was almost an hour later when Elena returned, now dressed in a grey long-sleeved top and pastel coloured microskirt taken straight from her sister's wardrobe. Her hair was washed and blow dried and hanging loose as she swayed on high black heels.

"You kept me in here while you changed?" Tom exclaimed, before staring open mouthed and sighing, "Fuck, you look beautiful."

Elena flipped up her skirt to reveal tiny white lingerie with most of the number now on show, if a little faded, "I only had a quick shower," she smiled, pre-empting Tom's next question.

"I can see most of the numbers," he breathed, his lust for her body now in tease overload.

"'Most' of them won't help you escape," Elena giggled, "my underwear still has enough secrets to keep you imprisoned for life."

"Will they share their secret?"

"If you please me..." Elena lay down on top of the cage, her long free hair immediately dropping down through the bars and tickling her helpless subject, "Did you mean it when you said I was beautiful?"

Tom's look made her melt.

She could help but giggle, "Good... or I'd have consoled myself with a hot soapy bath."

"Can you let me out?"

"I can do that..." Elena's long slim and tanned legs were stretching out on the bars, the skirt easing up as she stretched, "you know you haven't moved a muscle in over five hours. So mean of me," she smiled.

"Are you still monitoring?" Tom croaked on his dry throat.

Elena nodded.

"I know everything that happening with your body. She reached through the steel to feel his cock. Her feelings were no secret, her desires on show as she lay on top of him, thrusting and twisting so close to his body, "I'm sorry I took advantage of you."

"Want to take advantage of me again?" Tom begged.

"You want to risk it getting even steamier inside my pants?"

"I wish I could touch you." Tom moaned.

His cock bounced hopefully but Elena had turned her fingers on her own body, gently caressing across the front of her lingerie and then feeling her erect nipples that pushed through her sheer top. She smiled to herself, a look of amazement as if she was exploring her body for the first time. She returned to her crotch and this time pushed inside the white satin.

"The more intimately positioned numbers may not survive this," she breathed, thrusting against her own touch.

"Can I kiss them?"

"You haven't even taken me out yet," Elena moaned, long made up lashes making her eye dangerously mesmerising, "and you wouldn't want me to go all shy again."

"You, shy?" Tom moaned in lust; Elena's twisted mind was hard to unlock.

Her attention returned to Tom and she tugged his penis slowly in time with her hips. Elena felt wonderfully safe and excited by the intimacy she was sharing with her gorgeous friend. His eyes lost focus as he climaxed, his body shuddering into the steel cage as he twitched and shuddered.

"Dinner?" Elena whispered.

She slinked up and inserted the large complicated key into the lock and turned. She then spun around and gave him a little dance, slowly lifting her skirt until Tom could read the numbers curving across the bottom.

She was enjoying the feel of her white lingerie, soft satin that pulled between her legs, very high cut but enough to hide the end of the code. She teasingly slid the fabric further across her smooth skin, listening to Tom's sexy hoarse voice call out each number as she released it from its steamy home.

She kept pace on the keypad and smiled excitedly as the light flicked green and the lid eased up by an inch.

"This is where my sister sat on you," Elena teased, pretending to do the same.

Tom could see the black heels and long legs of his date towering over him as she lifted the heavy lid on its hydraulic supports and held out a hand.


12