Total Lock Down Ch. 03

Story Info
Elena locks herself inside the cage with Tom.
4.6k words
4.67
20.2k
8
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

Elena looked different the next morning. Her long wavy blonde hair curled around her face and on to the shoulders of her woven white top. Her beautiful big brown eyes that didn't need make up looked amazing with it. Her full lips tried to pout, tried to look cool, but they kept slipping into a grin.

She had had a wonderful evening with Tom. They had kissed and she was hoping that they were now a thing. Even better, she didn't have to wait for him to call her. She had the whole day with him, and with a little teasing, she was all but guaranteed his full and undivided attention.

"You look nice," Tom smiled.

Yes, he had noticed.

"Your hair looks different..."

Elena squeezed her pencil nervously. Maybe she had overdone it? But then maybe she should actually brush her hair more often!

"Get in the cage." She needed to click that lock shut before his eyes could seduce her.

Tom obediently climbed into the open cage, but he was smiling as he watched her.

"Cute dance, El," he called.

Elena shot him back an embarrassed glance. She hadn't even realised that her hips were moving to the song in her head. But with Tom only seconds away from being locked in, she bravely treated him to another slow and surprisingly sexual move as she strutted over to the cage.

The same worn blue jeans towered above Tom's keyed up body as Elena leaned forward to unbutton her test subject's blue shirt. Her free hanging hair dropped down in front of her face and stuck to her new lip gloss. 'Look cool El,' she chastised.

"I have to wire you up," she replied breezily in response to his questioning look. Her hands were on his body and starting to tremble

"Are you going to measure everything?" he asked.

"Aha..."

"It doesn't seem fair that you know so much about me and I know so little about you."

His hand gently brushed across Elena's thigh, soaking in the warmth of the soft denim as he ventured around to her tight round butt. Elena's eyes blinked and her face reddened. Why did she feel so shy? Why couldn't she be like her tarty sister and jump on the cage and fuck him?

With her body heat building, she instinctively reached for the lid and pushed down. Tom quickly withdrew his hand and placed it back in the cage between the allocated bars. A second later, the heavy lid thudded home, and with heavy steel now encircling his wrist, any chance of touching her was gone.

Elena swung her hips until her jeans came to rest on the cage. Tom's bare chest looked so sexy and her hands seemed obsessed with finding a way to touch him through the bars. Damn, why had she locked him in so quickly without any foreplay. The bars made it so hard to reach him.

"I'm not sure I can survive the day in here," Tom sighed, his erect cock caught up in his boxer shorts.

"You said you would help me," Elena replied slowly, still dealing with her infatuation.

Tom was breathing hard as he struggled to move inside the cage. When he finally stopped from exhaustion, he gazed up at his captor, "It's just that I can't stop thinking about last night."

"It was lovely, wasn't it," Elena beamed, her full glossy lips finally free to grin. She stepped closer, her legs as open as she dared and her hands on her hips.

"Wow, Ellie!" Tom mouthed.

She looked away and grinned, "It's all for the science, Tommy."

"Do you still have the code to unlock me?" Tom panted.

That triggered another smile on her shy lips and another roll of the hips. He hadn't forgotten that the only code to unlock the cage was written across her bottom.

"Can I look?" Tom asked.

"No!" she giggled. 'Be cool El,' she mouthed to herself.

Tom tried to move, his aroused body pushing up against the indomitable bars.

Elena rolled her big brown eyes and long lashes, "Would you like me to sit on you while I work?"

"Yes please," Tom begged.

Elena turned and treated Tom to one more dance move before picking up her laptop and plonking herself down on the bars above his face.

*

As ever, Elena was soon lost in her work, fascinated by how Tom's captive body was reacting to sexual stimulation. It was different to the typical male arousal reaction, perhaps because he was trapped in the cage and therefore subservient to his sexual mate. She giggled to herself; in this experiment, she was his mate! Her face blushed with excitement and her bottom wriggled on the bars as she tried to disperse her pent-up energy.

The signs showed Tom's body preparing for sexual intercourse, but yet his muscles were relaxed and his breathing slower as he waited for his mate to impose herself on him. Elena smiled as she again typed the word 'mate'. Despite her age, she was a giggling teenager at heart.

She looked down at her old worn jeans. There were some rips, but they had come from too much time on her hips as opposed to any sense of fashion. She rubbed at a small stain on the pale blue denim and was then worried that her jeans weren't as clean as they should be given how close they were to Tom's face. She moved her laptop, opened her legs and peeped down at his gorgeous eyes. No, it was too much to take and she quickly snapped her thighs closed.

*

"Now Tommy," Elena sighed, "Don't get any ideas, but I want to measure your..."

"My cock?" Tom smiled.

"Yes, your umm..."

Elena exhaled slowly as she reached through the heavy bars to unbutton Tom's trousers and pull out his genitals. Unable to move a muscle, Tom could only lay there as Elena wrapped her hand around his balls and squeezed.

"I'm going to measure sexual stimulation with this tube that has a pressure sensor in the tip," Elena announced.

"What?" Tom exclaimed, "Isn't that a chastity cage?"

It was, but in Elena's practical mind it was just a conveniently sized tube that could be attached to her subject's penis.

"Are you going to lock it?" Tom asked.

"I wasn't... but given your reaction, maybe I should?"

Elena jumped up and reached into her handbag to pull out the small padlock that she used to secure her suitcase, "The key's not here, but at least the lock is open..."

"El?"

"Wow, look at that reaction... that's similar to the spike when I sat on the cage."

Tom looked genuinely afraid as his friend reached through the bars and used lubricant to ease the cock ring over his genitals and then squeezed his cock down into the cage and padlocked it in place.

Elena perched on the edge of the cage, one cheek resting on the bars and the other hanging off the edge with her leg stretched such that the tight denim formed a crease between her bottom and the back of her thigh. Tom knew he had to stop noticing such details, especially now that his penis was crush into its own cage.

Elena hummed to herself, her analytical mind still not aware of what a powerfully sexual punishment she had just imposed on Tom. To her it was simply a means of understanding the science and she nodded approvingly as she picked up her phone to check the readings.

"Your phone shows if I'm aroused?" Tom exclaimed.

"Yes," Elena looked down, a teasing look growing in her eyes, "So if you see me checking my phone at dinner tonight..."

"I have to wear this tonight as well?"

Elena giggled as she jumped up and slipped the phone into its usual home in the back pocket of her jeans, "I can even set an alarm to go off if you become too excited."

"Alarm?"

"Everyone in the restaurant will know you have an erection," Elena smiled, whispering the last word, "... or at least you would if you could..."

*

It was just past noon and Tom had returned from his strictly policed ten-minute bathroom and lunch break. However annoying, Elena's younger sister, Kate had followed Tom back down to the basement and he was watching her suspiciously as he climbed back inside the cage.

Elena was also apprehensive about having her younger sister hanging around. Kate had no interest in the science, only a growing fascination in the incarceration of Elena's good-looking friend.

Elena looked up and sighed. She hated her sister's provocative looks, often blurring the lines between day and night wear. Her tiny pale blue shorts were translucent enough to show she was naked beneath and her navy-blue crop top was way too tight. Elena shook her head disapprovingly and then returned her focus to her laptop screen as she walked over and sat down on top of the open cage.

"Oh my god, sorry!" Elena cried in embarrassment as she quickly removed her jeans from Tom's face, "I forgot it was open!"

"Ellie... Ellie," Kate laughed.

Elena was mortified. This was all her sister's fault, distracting her with her offensive clothes. She could feel herself blushing as she looked resolutely at her laptop, furious with herself for being so stupid.

But then she looked up few seconds later to see Kate on top of the open cage, with Tom trying to stop the blue shorts from sitting on his face.

"Kate, get off him!" Elena cried.

"Why? You did it," Kate grinned back.

The blue shorts were now crouched above Tom's head, with Kate's open thighs threatening to drop down on to Tom's face and with her pussy about to slip free from the meagre fabric. Tom's arms were contorting and straining to hold her weight and barely able to stop her scantily clad crotch from crushing down on to his face. Kate's blatantly sexual body was winning the fight as she squatted triumphantly above him.

With Tom trapped in the sexual standoff, Kate had managed to remove a small section of the lid above Tom's head. The military had no doubt wanted access to the prisoner's head for torture purposes, but Kate was more interested in finding a way to for her legs to join Tom inside the cage.

"You want to test sexual arousal in captivity," Kate called, "So lock me inside with him."

Elena was about to drag her sister away when she blinked, her eyes catching the red numbers flashing up on her laptop. Tom was finally at the target level of stimulation and as much as Elena hated to admit it, it was a brilliant idea.

"Potential to increase subject's sexual arousal through enforced contact with a female body," Elena's focused voice spoke into her phone's dictation app, "... where the subject is unable to remove himself from the sexual stimulation..."

Kate was grinning cruelly at the man who could no longer hold her weight. She bounced on her bare feet as Tom's burning muscles gave way, the crease between the top of her thighs and her crotch settling down either side of his nose.

"You're going to be locked away between my legs," Kate babbled, working her body deeper on to Tom's head, "You and me inseparable... what a dream!"

With his nose sinking into Kate's vagina and with very little left to lose, he grabbed her thighs and finally managed to push Kate backward so that he could sit up. Despite this, her wayward legs had somehow managed to catch his neck and she interlocked her ankles to trap his head between her thighs.

"It should be Elena in here with me," Tom called as he struggled to free himself.

"Me?" Elena stuttered.

"Okay," Kate shrugged casually.

Elena was terrified but driven on by the need to know how Tom's body would react and also the desperate desire to keep her sister away from Tom. Her dilated brown eyes hid behind brown rimmed glasses and even then, glanced away every time they threatened to make contact with Tom.

"You can't sit on him in those jeans," Kate purred, now back on her bare feet and trying to unbutton her sister's trousers, "You'll break his nose."

"Tom," Elena stuttered, "Would you be okay if I..."

"Sure," he replied, even though the thought was causing havoc inside his chastity cage. Elena smiled shyly as she turned her phone to silent.

She gingerly unbuttoned and removed the warm worn denim from her hips and straightened her rumpled white underwear, pulling the high cut cotton from between her cheeks. She was a bundle of nerves and jumped in surprise as Kate slapped her on the butt.

"Did you run out of paper?" Kate giggled.

"It's the code for the cage," Elena sighed, "You'd better write it down."

Kate bobbed down behind her sister and traced her fingers around Elena butt, "You're hot sis," she breathed, pulling her underwear to the side and taking a photo of the unique ten-digit code.

Embarrassed like hell, Elena climbed tentatively on to the open cage and hovered carefully above Tom's face.

"You're going to have to snuggle up inside there," Kate smiled.

Elena lowered herself until Tom's nose touched the side of her butt, "Oh god, sorry Tommy." The nerves in her entire body then lit up as Tom kissed her. Fuck the feeling was about to overrun her body and she quickly sat down heavily in the hope of pinning his dangerous lips in place.

Part of her weight was taken by the internal bars that that held Tom's head in place, but still her soft cheeks sunk down and moulded around his features. She stretched out her legs and rested them on top of Tom's body with her bare feet resting by Tom's cock.

Elena was trembling uncontrollably as Kate lowered the top of the cage down over her sister's head and torso. It was a tighter fit than either sister had imagined, with steel bars encircling Elena's waist and pinning her legs down on to Tom's body. Kate turned and sat heavily on the cage lid, until the locks clicked and engaged with her sister's legs and bottom now inside the cage.

"Get off," Elena gasped, the steel bars forcing her down on to Tom's body.

"Too late now."

Elena's beautiful eyes flickered nervously with the fear of being trapped inside the scarily secure cage suddenly hitting home. She leaned from side to side, forcing her body up and down as she searched for a way pull her legs free from the cage.

"El, gentle," Tom mumbled.

"Oh sorry, are you okay?"

"Yes, it's cool."

Elena rolled her hips, her soft curves mapping the form of Tom's face before exclaiming, "Oh my god, is that your nose?"

"Yes."

"Oh dear, this is tight!"

It was surreal. From the waist up, Elena looked as if she was sitting in a café with friends, but from the waist down, her underwear barely contained her bottom which had become one with Tom's face.

"Yes, this is a good way to test the empirical relationship between..." Elena started.

"Your clit and his tongue?" Kate suggested.

"Kathrine!"

Kate smiled, turned and sat down on the bars next to her sister, "...you know I could have lent you much sexier panties."

"Panties?" Elena snapped, "You're not even wearing any."

"Oh, so you're the respectable sister?"

Elena could feel the old sibling rivalry build inside her as well as the very real feeling of being tricked, "Just pass me the key, Kate."

"And miss out on seeing my sis with her pussy on a boy's mouth?"

"Pussy?" No!" Elena stuttered.

"I'm sure his tongue can reach..."

Elena was blushing, ashamed by the thought of imposing her body on her helpless friend. She kicked herself for being so naïve. Yes, this would certainly increase sexual stimulation, but it was far too intimate and totally unprofessional. It was far tighter than she had imagined and to make it worse, it felt as if both her panties and Tom's face were disappearing by the second between her cheeks.

"Tom can't breathe," Elena blurted.

Kate ignore that and swivelled around on the cage lid and wrapped her legs around her sister's waist, biting her lip as she thrust herself against Elena body. Tom was now hidden from sight beneath the two sisters but that didn't stop his aroused moans from echoing out of his prison.

"I think your lab rat wants me to leave you here," Kate teased.

"His name is Tom," Elena cried.

"Lab rat!" Kate called condescendingly, "Can you hear me?"

Kate's attention returned to her stranded sister, "Either way, I'm not going to unlock you El," she teased, stroking her sister's hair back and dabbing her eyes.

"No, please don't take the key?" Elena begged.

"He wanted you in there, remember?"

"Yes, but my bottom?" Elena felt painfully self-conscious as she looked down at her trapped hips and the arousal growing inside her far too skimpy pants.

Kate kissed her sister once more before swinging her long legs back off the cage, "You've got work to do," she winked.

*

"I'm sorry, Tom," Elena sounded shell shocked, "Are you okay?"

"Fuck you're sexy," he gasped.

"Thank you." She sounded as if she was thanking an Aunt for a birthday present.

Tom smiled to himself; his strait-laced friend had unwittingly got herself into a hugely sexual position. He had spent the previous day wanting to kiss her butt and now he could, but close up, Elena's butt seemed bigger and all engulfing. Its shape was cruelly restrictive, moulding completely to his face and forcing him to just lie in the soft quiet darkness and breath in her scent.

"Your lips tickle!" Elena exclaimed, continuing to wriggle and strain against the cage, her panties pressing and massaging Tom's face"

"What do the readings show?"

Elena stopped wriggling and started to hum as she turned to the screen, her body calming as her studious mind kicked into gear. The monitors showed Tom to be tranquil, euphoric and aroused all at once. It didn't seem possible. She looked down between her thighs to see Tom's mouth barely protruding from deep beneath her crotch.

"This is so interesting..." Elena breathed; her inquisitive mind now distracted.

"Your body feels amazing," Tom panted.

"Any observations other than sexual, Tommy?"

"You smell gorgeous..."

Elena smiled at the compliment, "How does it feel to be in such sexual servitude?"

Tom didn't really understand the question and was more focused on the pressure building in his cage.

"Does it feel humiliating and subservient?" Elena persisted, "Male arousal should be coupled with male authority."

"What makes you think I don't have authority?"

Elena was starting to enjoy the feel of his lips and mischievously rubbed the damp strip of white fabric that ran between her legs.

"Well, for a start, you're no more than my seat cushion."

"Is your seat cushion usually this fucking horny?"

"You'll have to ask it."

Tom nose was pressing between her cheeks and causing a new sensation in her body. It was wonderfully teasing but was starting to make her tremble.

"Please don't tell my supervisor about this, will you?" she joked with a nervous laugh.

She turned to her laptop to watch the extreme results coming from her test subject. His physiological metrics were amazing. Elena stopped typing and looked down at her hands which were now trembling. So were her arm and legs, with goose bumps forming on her body. It was only when she moved her laptop to the side that she realised that Tom was kissing her.

"Oh wow..." she mouthed. No one had ever kissed her there before.

"Can you unlock my cock," Tom breathed, his chest heaving through his unbuttoned shirt.

"Oh...fuck."

She hadn't intended the chastity cage to be a means of locking up Tom's penis. To her innocent mind, it was just a practical way to scientifically measure pressure and therefore arousal. She had only put on the padlock as a means of holding the thing in place. Fuck she was so stupid; she so wanted to share this intimate moment with Tom.

"Let me try to get it off," she breathed, reaching forward and pulling at the cage.

"Argh!"

"Wait..."

Elena stretched like a stranded mermaid as she tried to reach her jeans which she had foolishly dropped just too far from the cage. It was no good, she needed help.

"Kate!" she yelled in desperation.

*

The tiny pale blue shorts returned, swinging from side to side as their owner strutted back down the stairs, "I'm not unlocking you," Kate announced defiantly.

"I just need something from the pocket of my jeans," Elena replied.

"Has the lab rat brought you to orgasm yet?"

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers
12