Total Lock Down Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell!" Elena exclaimed.

Her obstinate sister climbed back on to the cage and again wrapped her legs around Elena's waist, "Edge back and tilt your hips forward," Kate whispered.

Kate reached her fingers through the bars and pulled her sister's cotton underwear to the side.

"No, I'm naked," Elena trembled.

Kate held a finger to her sister's lips, "Just wait," she whispered.

Kate couldn't see what was happening below her, but she could see the look in Elena's eyes as Tom's tongue touched her bare vagina.

"What do you feel?" Kate breathed into her sister's ear.

Elena's body wouldn't stop trembling.

"I'll even tuck your label in," Kate smiled, reaching around her sister waist and pushing the home brand label back down between her sister's cheeks.

"Oh fuck..."

"Nice?"

Kate held her trembling sister as Tom continued to explore her bare body, "Would you like me to throw away the key," Kate breathed, "Would you like Tom locked down there forever?"

The bookish older sister was now moaning uncontrollably.

Kate gracefully spun around and climbed off the cage. She turned and rolled her hips twerking-like at her sister, the tight blue shorts only inches from her sister's head, "Kiss me and I'll leave you locked up for longer."

Elena's innocent body was now in sensation overload, and she was thrusting her hips forward to get as close as possible to Tom's lips. She was trembling and her head was spinning as she obediently pressed her lips against the shiny blue material that barely covered her sister's bottom. As Kate stepped backwards, Elena's lips slid further between her cheeks, "Good girl," Kate breathed "You see, these short aren't so bad after all."

"No..."

Kate looked back at her sister in surprise, "Fuck Ellie, each kiss buys you another hour in the cage and you just kissing me loads."

Still Elena continued to kiss her sister's bottom, which seemed to be acting as a surrogate for Tom's embrace that remained totally out of reach.

"Fuck, that's so many kisses El, I may as well throw away the key," Kate breathed as she turned and hugged Elena against her waist.

"My jeans..." Elena trembled.

"Good luck putting them on," Kate giggled as she handed the jeans to Elena and then discretely slipped away just moments before Elena climaxed.

*

Elena was spinning and floating and had to grip the bars to steady herself. She had never felt like that before and was grateful to be fused to Tom's face. Tom was still kissing her and was now trying to get back inside her underwear that had sprung back into place.

She inadvertently giggled out loud, an illicit thrill knowing that Tom was down there somewhere. She leaned on the bars and tried to lift herself off his face, but they may as well have been superglued together.

"Did you like that, Ellie?" Tom mumbled, trying to calm the jumpy cheeks to which he was conjoined.

"You know I did," Elena trembled.

"So did I."

Elena pulled the chastity key from her jeans and stretched forward to unlock his cock.

"Oh yeah!" Tom cried as the blood rushed back in.

Elena's brown eyes and long lashes furtively scanned the basement before her fingers reached through the bars to stretch the cotton clear from her crotch, "Well?" she asked.

Tom's tongue touched her again and she cried out in delight, "Oh wow, I don't want you to ever leave..."

She leaned forward to touch his pulsing cock while also giving him deeper access to her body. Tom's climax was quick and explosive and left him whimpering beneath the studious girl's bottom.

The post-coital endorphins made Tom want to get up and leave, maybe some primitive need to fertilise more women, but he couldn't. He struggled for a few moments unable to separate himself from Elena's claustrophobic inducing bottom. But moments later, he was kissing her again as he waited for Elena's touch.

*

Several hours had passed and Elena was delighted by her results. She would occasionally giggle or mouth the word 'wow', leaving Tom to wonder what his body had just done.

"When can I take you out to dinner?" Tom mumbled, aware that he now smelt of Elena body after hours of contact with her aroused moist crotch.

"I think Kate went out," Elena called.

"Out? But she has the key."

"Yes, if my sister doesn't return you may have to spend the rest of your life attached to me."

"Where is she?"

Elena smiled as she thought back, "Mmm, I think I may have fucked up our chances of getting out of here."

"So, dinner in the cage?"

"It may have to be," Elena seemed unfazed, "Not much to eat, but I can pee on you if you like."

*

It was almost six in the evening when Kate returned. She expected her sister to be mad at her, but instead Elena's made up brown eyes looked dreamy and even smiled as Kate arrived.

"You're still here?" Kate smiled, sitting down on the cage.

"Couldn't pick the lock," Elena smiled dreamily.

"And Tom?"

"Mmm, he's still here..."

Kate loved her sister in this new chilled-out mood, and she wrapped her legs back around Elena's waist and hugged her.

"Have you measured his reaction to you peeing on him," Kate whispered mischievously, "it might be interesting to see?"

Elena's beautiful brown eyes locked on to her sister's gaze, "I haven't tried..."

"Why don't you...?"

Elena's lips curled up and she gently kissed Kate on the lips as she released. There was a gentle hissing sound followed by spluttering from below as liquid filled her panties before flowing down on to Tom's head.

"Ellie?" Tom gurgled.

"Nothing he can do about it," Elena breathed.

The flow slowed and stopped leaving Tom lying helplessly in his hot and humid cell.

"Sorry Tommy, I had to test that," Elena called reaching for his cock which proved to be only a few seconds of her touch away from climax.

"Finished for the day?" Kate asked with a whole new respect for her sister.

Elena nodded and watched as Kate used the key and code to unlock the cage. Elena's wet underwear clung to her body as she climbed out and stretched.

Tom was equally spent from a day of enforced arousal and like Elena, his eyes were dreamlike and blinking from the light.

"No, no!" he cried as Elena lowered the cage lid back down on to him.

"I promise I'll come back for you..."

"What?"

"I need to get ready for tonight..." Elena leaned her weight on to the cage and smiled as the lid clicked home. The sisters shared a look as they picked up the key and walked back up to the house.

12