Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I call a dessert," he declared when he sat up after Becky had finished fucking him, then sucked him off. "Incredible!"

"Well, thank you," Becky replied, smiling at him.

"Quite an evening," I said as we drove away.

"You get an easy day tomorrow," Becky said. "Sally in the morning, referred by Joan, and then Joan in the evening."

Sally turned out to be a 38-year-old redhead, 5'6" tall with green eyes.

"My mother tells me that you were the best experience of her life," she said, our mouths dropping open.

"Joan is your mother?" Becky asked.

"Yes, and in a million years I would never have thought that she'd...I saw her video," she said, blushing. "I just had to find out for myself," she said, dropping her robe to reveal perfect B-cup breasts with hard, ruby nipples on the ends, her long, wrinkled inner pussy lips furling out from between her thick outer ones, her clit just visible peeking from between them.

"You seem to really like the redheads," Becky observed as we left Sally with a big, shit-eating grin on her face.

"It's a weakness," I replied with a laugh. "It's one of the reasons I find you so irresistible."

"Well, I could eat Sally's pussy all day long," Becky said.

"I agree. Delicious and those pussy lips!" I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Sally just loved her massage," Joan gushed when we arrived at her home that evening.

"Well, we enjoyed giving it to her," I said.

"I've been waiting all week," Joan said as she got onto the table.

Once again, Joan took 3 times as much effort to massage because of her size and she never stopped moaning and gasping with delight as we worked her over.

"And you're going to see Jeri tomorrow, aren't you?" she asked when we had finished and were getting ready to leave.

"How did you know that?" Becky asked.

"Jeri's Sally's twin sister," Joan replied. "Didn't you know?"

"We had no idea," Becky replied.

"If she's anything like Sally, it's going to be a real pleasure," I said. "You're quite the family."

"I'm very proud of both of them," she said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jason and Sara the next morning was like a massage therapist's dream. Such beautiful people, so incredibly sexy. I found that I enjoyed sucking Jason off almost as much as I enjoyed eating Sara's pussy, and watching Becky's ass as she rode up and down on his cock at the end was incredibly erotic, with Sara's hand wrapped around my cock, jacking me, then dropping to her knees to gulp down yet another load of cum as Becky fucked Jason to orgasm and then sucked him off.

"We think we'd like to add one more massage each week, on Wednesday if possible," Jason said when we had finished. "We both really enjoy it and it's the highlight of our week. Could you fit us in?"

"We'll definitely fit you in," I replied without even glancing at Becky.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You really like her, don't you?" Becky asked.

"The only woman I've ever been with who can even compare, and I'd hate to have to choose between the two, is you," I replied. "You're night and day, but I am absolutely addicted to each of you. I dream of eating your pussy, fucking you. I have the same dreams about Sara."

"And Jason?" Becky asked.

"I'm getting to where I like sucking his cock almost as much as you do," I replied with a laugh.

"He is really a stud," Becky agreed. "Mark really likes fucking me when he's watching me ride Jason's cock."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joan's friend, Edith, turned out to be a retired librarian. She was overweight and seemingly very shy.

"Are you sure you want our massage?" I asked, not believing that she really knew what she was getting into.

"Oh, I would like to try it," she assured us. "I saw that naughty video you made of Joan's. I never imagined such a thing, but I want to try it, too."

Edith was like an inert lump of flesh that didn't respond in any noticeable way, other than a gasp now and then. When I stuck my cock into her mouth to cum, she did nothing except swallow when I had finished. Becky had to lower her cum-filled pussy onto her mouth to get her to eat her when I had finished.

"Well, that was certainly different," Edith said when she finally sat up. "But I don't think it's for me on a regular basis."

"As long as you enjoyed it," I replied. "You're welcome to contact us whenever you'd like to see if we have any open appointment slots if you'd like another massage in the future."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sandy's massage the next morning went even smoother than her first one and then we had a break before we went to Jeri's, Sally's twin sister and Joan's other daughter. It was hard to tell the difference between them, in any respect, except that she seemed to more actively participate than her twin had.

"God, I wish I had known about this kind of massage years ago," she said when we had finished. "That was just wonderful. No wonder my mom and sister raved about it. My mom has offered to pay if we want to have them regularly, so I'd like to make my appointment weekly if possible."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The last massages of the day, Jack and Sheri, went by effortlessly. I seemed to have found an energy space and a rhythm that once the excitement of the first massage had passed, it was just a massage, albeit a very special, enjoyable one for all concerned.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, we've grossed $137,000 since we started," Becky announced as we drove away. "And tomorrow is the yacht."

"This is so surreal," I replied, shaking my head in disbelief. "I've never made so much money or gotten laid so much in my life."

"Better late than never," Becky said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I guess I wasn't really that surprised when I saw Shari with her father as the chopper landed on the yacht the next morning, though Kimiko was missing.

"Really been looking forward to this," Barry said as he led us into the ship. "You can put your things here," he said, opening a hatch into one of the guest rooms, a room far more luxurious than any hotel room I had ever seen. "Meet me in my office when you've undressed."

"You know," I said, staring into Becky's pussy just inches from my eyes as she bent over to step out of her skirt. "I love fucking you," I said as I grabbed her butt cheeks in my hands, "but I really miss eating you," I said, leaning forward and plunging my tongue into her delicious pussy.

"Mmm," she said, leaning over and putting her hands flat on the floor and spreading her feet wider apart. "Why don't we work that into the massage, too," she suggested as I slurped on her juicy quim.

"How?" I asked, releasing her and licking my lips, still the most delicious pussy I had ever tasted.

"Well, if it's a woman, after you fuck me and cum and let her finish sucking you off, why don't you bend over and give me a lick or two before letting the client finish?" she suggested. "If it's a man, I'll fuck him until he cums and then quickly turn around to finish sucking him off. You can eat my pussy then."

"Mark is one lucky guy," I said.

"You're fucking me as much as Mark is," she replied with a laugh. "He's watching the kids and you and I..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Shari!" Barry said, rolling his eyes as she snuggled up next to me on the sofa in his office and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Do you mind if I hold your cock?" she asked, batting her eyes at me in a comical way.

"I wanted to give you an idea of the guests we have today," Barry said, shaking his head as everyone laughed. "The older couple, Andy and Susan Price, he's the top aid to the Speaker of the House of Representatives. His wife is one of the most frigid bitches on the planet," he said with some vehemence.

"But I own him. I did him a big favor and if it were to get out, he'd be destroyed and it might bring down the Speaker. So I accomplish a couple of things by inviting them onto Excess," he explained. "I make him less afraid by including him in our bacchanalia, so that he thinks that he now has something on me to neutralize our respective positions. And I get to teach his wife a lesson in humanity. He is under the impression that if he and his wife don't both cooperate fully in anything that is requested of them this weekend, that I'll release the information that I have, which won't hurt me in the least if it gets out."

"You're pretty ruthless, aren't you?" Becky asked.

"When I need to be, yes," Barry agreed, nodding his head. "But consider. The top aide to the Speaker of the House of Representatives can be bought. Why should I have any compunction about dealing with a scum like that except as the worm that he is? I much more respect someone who refuses to be bought."

"Yet you buy people," Becky pointed out.

"When I can, as necessary," Barry agreed. "It's a shitty world, but I like to think that I don't do things that hurt anyone that doesn't deserve it, and I make a lot of money in the process."

"Anyway, the other couple, Jim and Clara Outrider," he continued. "He's the CEO of an investment trust that controls some $100 billion in investment funds. I want his trust to invest in one of my enterprises. I happen to know something about each of them that they'd prefer not be known. Jim vacillated between homosexuality and being straight his first year in college. He finally decided on straight, but I know about the other and actually managed to get hold of a B&W photo of him with a cock in his mouth. Clara, to this day, has liaisons with various women. I have photos and videos.

"I have no intention of doing anything with these materials, they're just the bi-products of my due diligence investigation into them because of the investment strategy that I'm trying to implement. What is important is that they both have aspects to their personality that will love your work. I want to give them a real treat, one that I know that they'll love," he finished. "I want to be able to dangle the possibility of more in front of them."

"It all sounds good to me," I said. "A massage is a massage and I know how to deal with people who have never experienced certain aspects of what I do."

"Like a cock in their ass?" Shari asked, laughing, her hand still wrapped around my rock-hard cock.

"I'm going to have you start with Clara, then Jim," Barry explained. "I want to see Andy and Susan sweat a bit first, then I want you to addict them to your massage. Oh, and none of them have seen a video so they have no idea what they're in for."

To my surprise, the massage table was in place and the cameras set up, though we did need to position them better after the introductions.

Clara was in her late 40s, 5'8" with nice C-cup breasts capped by large dark-brown nipples. Her hair and eyes were both brown. The edge of her inner pussy lips were just barely visible peeking out from between her outer lips. She wasn't overweight and had a friendly smile, especially when her eyes slid up and down Becky's body.

Jim was also in his late 40s, a bit out of shape with a paunch. He appeared to be 6'2" and around 200lbs. He had a receding hairline and brown hair with hazel eyes. He had a substantial cock hanging down between his legs.

Susan was a taut woman in her late 30s with smaller B-cup breasts with hard, tiny, rose-colored nipples. She was approximately 5'2" with reddish-brown hair which was curled short around her head, complimented by green eyes. Even though she was trying to keep her knees together, her long pussy lips were clearly visible hanging down from between her outer lips.

Andy was a tense man in his late 30s, 5'10" with short black hair and sharp blue eyes. He had an average-looking cock sticking out in front of him.

"I don't need to remind you that what happens here, stays here," Barry said. "It's in all of our interests and you're about to enjoy one of the finest experiences of your life. As you can see, we are filming the entire experience and you will each receive an email from Becky explaining how you can download your video if you so choose. Ronny is one of the most skilled massage therapists I have ever encountered and he has developed this most unique style of treatment which he calls Total Massage."

"But first, some champagne," Barry announced and the bottles of Krug were opened and glasses filled.

It was interesting to see the color flush the faces after a couple of fast glasses of bubbly.

"Clara, why don't we start with you?" Barry suggested after a time.

"Me!" Clara exclaimed, her eyes wide and her cheeks flushed with color from the champagne. "Well, I'm not even sure what to do?" she said.

"Oh, this is mysterious," she giggled once she was laying on the table and Becky had put the eye mask on her.

There was some murmuring when I positioned her legs, spreading them as wide apart as the table would allow, clearly exposing her pussy which peeled open, exposing a glistening pink interior. I heard some appreciative sounds as I started on her back, then a gasp when I first grasped her ass cheek and began to work on it.

Barry was surreptitiously watching Susan when I grasped both of Clara's ass cheeks and spread them as far apart as possible, really opening her pussy and rosebud up for everyone to see. Glancing out of the corner of my eye as I began to work on her leg, I could see that the flushed color that had suffused Susan's face had vanished and that she was now pale, her mouth slightly hanging open in surprise as she watched me work.

When I first touched Clara's pussy, there were audible gasps and then Clara's hips rotated, grinding into the table when I slid a couple of fingers into her.

"That's quite the massage," Jim commented when he saw me sawing 4 fingers in and out of his wife's pussy.

The murmurs increased when I picked up the butt plug and began to work it into Clara's ass, but I noticed that everyone had edged that much closer in order to watch as we got Clara turned over, the butt plug firmly in place. I could see Susan staring as Becky started massaging Clara's breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples and I started to work on her legs.

As I was finishing her second leg, Becky climbed up onto the table, her pussy just over Clara's face as she took Clara's ankles from me as I lifted her legs up into the air.

"My, God!" Susan exclaimed when she saw Clara's pussy spread wide open as I leaned over and slid my tongue into her.

"That is one hell of a massage!" Jim commented as he watched me eating his wife's pussy.

"That looks like one tasty pussy, Jim," Barry said, standing next to him as he watched, one eye constantly checking on Susan.

"I've always thought so," Jim replied.

"Looks like Ronny thinks so, too," Barry said with a laugh.

"Damned tasty," I said as I stood up, filling Clara's pussy with my cock without any preliminaries.

"His pussy massage is really first class, wouldn't you say?" Barry asked.

"Damn!" Jim gasped as I fucked his wife, letting Becky suck on my cock every once in a while.

"Oh, Andy," Susan moaned when I finally pulled my cock from Clara's pussy and moved around to stick it in her mouth and cum while Becky bent over and glued her mouth to Clara's now well-fucked pussy.

"Jesus!" Andy gasped as he watched Clara sucking me off.

"Oh, my!" Clara gasped, trying to clear her mouth of cum while I replaced the butt plug with my cock.

"Looks like she likes a cock in the ass," Barry commented.

I pulled my cock from Clara's ass, cleaned it, then moved around to stick it into Becky's delectable pussy, removing the eye mask as I did so so that Clara could see my cock sliding in and out as my balls dragged across her forehead and nose. As I felt myself ready to cum, I noticed that Susan was standing very close, watching as I let go, blasting cum into Becky's pussy before sliding my cock down through her pussy lips and into Clara's mouth where she finished sucking me off.

When she had sucked me dry, I stepped back, grabbed Becky's ass cheeks in my hands and spread them wide, opening her pussy to show my cum leaking from it. I leaned in and dragged my tongue up between her pussy lips, then jammed it into her before stepping back and letting Becky lower her still cum-filled pussy onto Clara's mouth where she finished eating her until she was clean.

"Well, what do you think of that?" Barry asked when Becky climbed down and helped Clara to sit up.

"My god, Barry, that was totally insane," Clara said, then laughed. "And absolutely the best experience of my life. My god! To think."

"Well, Jim, I think it's your turn now," Barry announced half an hour later after a couple more bottles of Krug had been dispensed with.

Jim actually sighed when I slipped the butt plug into his ass. I could see the look of shocked horror on Susan's face the first time I wrapped my fist around Jim's cock. Surprisingly, Andy's only reaction was to raise his eyebrows.

"Oh, my god!" Susan gasped when she saw Becky sit up, grinding her pussy onto Jim's mouth as I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth just as it exploded, hot thick cum spurting onto my tongue as I sucked him off.

Susan was standing in rigid disbelief while she watched me stand up and exchange the butt plug for my cock, while Becky leaned over again to suck on his cock while I fucked his ass. I smiled to myself when I pulled my cock from Jim's ass and cleaned it, then moved around behind Becky to slide my cock into her delectable pussy once again after removing the eye mask from Jim.

Because of what Barry had told me, I wasn't the least bit surprised to feel Jim actively sucking me off after I had cum a bit in Becky's pussy, then slid my cock down between her pussy lips and into his mouth. He needed no encouragement to lift his mouth to her cum-drooling pussy to eat her clean after I had dragged my own tongue up between her pussy lips, tasting my own cum as I stabbed my tongue into her before relinquishing the pleasure to Jim.

I noticed the quickly suppressed smile on Andy's face when he saw Becky mount Jim's cock and begin to fuck him. The murmurs started again when Becky got Jim to cum, then quickly slid off of his cock to suck it into her mouth while I got behind her, spread her ass cheeks wide apart and glued my mouth to her pussy which was leaking Jim's cum, eating her while she finished sucking Jim off.

"By god, is that the hottest massage you've ever seen!" Barry burst out, applauding loudly when we finished and Becky climbed down off the table.

"I never imagined something like that turning me on," Clara said, "but that turned me on."

"That was just amazing," Jim said, shaking his head. "Amazing!"

"Well, Susan, I think it's your turn," Barry said a couple of bottles of champagne later.

"Oh, Barry!" Susan said, her cheeks flushed with color from the champagne. "I don't know."

"You're going to just love it," Barry said, taking her hand and pulling her to her feet. "I just know it."

We got Susan onto the table and situated with the eye mask. With her legs spread as wide on the table as possible, her long, inner pussy lips were clearly visible hanging down, almost touching the table, the pink, glistening interior of her pussy glowing. She had a surprisingly prominent clit.

Knowing how nervous she was, I took my time, slowly working on her, not touching her in any way as to make her nervous, making her fall in love with my hands on her body. The first couple of times I touched her ass cheek, I just slid down over it, feeling her tense, then relax. When I finally gripped it firmly in my hands and began to knead and massage it, she was relaxed enough to lay there and enjoy it.