Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's going to be the first victim?" I asked, very conscious of Shari's naked body molded to mine.

"I think we should start with Kimiko," Barry said. "What do you think, boys?"

"Hell, yes," James said, quickly joined by the others.

What a pleasure it was to massage Kimiko. She was so tiny that it required very little physical effort on my part. I had to force myself to move on from eating her incredibly delicious pussy. Her pussy was like a hydraulic suction mechanism that milked my cock as I fucked her. She swallowed my cock and my cum like it was the end of the world.

While I was fucking Shari, my balls dragging over Kimiko's forehead and nose, Barry stepped up and began to fuck her, letting Shari suck his cock several times as he did so. When I came in Shari's pussy, then finished in Kimiko's incredible mouth, Barry was waiting next to us as I dragged my tongue up between Shari's pussy lips and into her pussy, filled with my own cum, before relinquishing the pleasure to Kimiko, who sucked her clean, then turned her head to take her husband's cock into her mouth and suck him off.

"Now, is that the greatest massage you've ever seen or what?" Barry asked when Kimiko had finished sucking him dry and he had helped her off of the table. "Which of you guys wants to go next?" he asked.

It was decided that Harold would go next and there was much hooting and hollering as the massage unfolded, everyone pretty well trashed from all of the champagne. There were cheers when I finally bent over to suck his cock, gulping down his cum as he blew his nut, and loud guffaws when Barry began to fuck his ass while I was fucking Shari, my balls dragging across his face.

"Oh, man, yeah!" Stuart gasped when I came, then lowered my spurting cock down between Shari's pussy lips and into Harold's mouth.

I was surprised that he actively sucked my cock, not letting up until I had stopped cumming. He didn't hesitate to glue his mouth to Shari's cum-filled pussy when I finished. His face went from a look of pure ecstasy when Shari mounted him to one of shock when Barry stuck his cock in his mouth and blew his balls after fucking him in the ass.

There were loud cheers when he began to cum and Shari dismounted him to finish sucking him off while I spread her ass cheeks from behind and ate her pussy, Harold's cum leaking from her hole.

"That was fucking amazing!" Stuart chortled when it had ended and Harold staggered off of the table onto unsteady legs.

"You have no idea," Harold said. "Christ!"

In between more bottles of champagne, James and Stuart both took their massage. They were like frat boys, drunk, totally outside of any possible oversight, and indulging to the max, secure in the knowledge that everything was staying on the yacht, including Barry making sure to fuck each of them in the ass and then cum in their mouths.

"I think we should get out of here," Shari said when Kimiko proposed a cock sucking contest to see which of the guys had mastered the skill the best. James was sucking Barry's cock and Harold was sucking Stuart's when we slipped away.

"Well, how am I as an assistant?" Shari asked, laying on top of me on the bed in my cabin.

"You're as good as they come," I replied.

"So I get to keep being your assistant?" she asked.

"I'd be heartbroken if you didn't," I replied truthfully.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Are you still at it?" Barry asked when he barged into the cabin hours later, catching us in a 69 after we had fucked for the Nth time. "Dinner is being served. See you in 2 minutes, right?"

"When he says it like that, he means it," Shari informed him, getting up off the bed.

"Oh, we always get rid of the guests before dinner," Barry commented when he noticed me looking around. "They got what they wanted and then some and so did I. Today was a phenomenal success."

"I'll say," Shari said, beaming a smile.

"I could not believe they actually competed to see who could suck a cock best," Kimiko said, bursting into laughter. "That was just priceless."

"What's even more crazy is that those guys are so fucking competitive that they're going to work on their cock-sucking skills and continue competing with each other and they'll never think that there's anything wrong with it," Barry said, shaking his head as he laughed.

"How was it with Shari as an assistant?" he asked, turning to look at me.

"I can't imagine anyone better," I replied truthfully.

"You like her," he said, a statement, not a question.

"What's not to like?" I replied.

"Nobody eats pussy like him," Shari said, "not you, dad, not you, Kimiko, not anyone that's ever had a tongue up my twat. And he can fuck forever. I am definitely in love."

"He does know how to eat pussy," Kimiko agreed.

"What, and I don't?" Barry thundered.

"Oh, you eat pussy just fine," Kimiko responded, "it's just that he does it better than you. It's like he was born to eat pussy."

"I always thought I was," I interjected. "I can't think of anything that I enjoy more, not fucking, not sucking a cock. I just love eating pussy."

"You lucky girl," Kimiko said, smiling at Shari.

"Tomorrow is going to be interesting," Barry said. "I've got these 2 evangelical Christian organizations that want me to support them. If I do, their entire membership will be exposed and encouraged to do business with our varied enterprises. It's a huge opportunity to get very specific, targeted advertising to a group of some 40,000,000 people, people who are accustomed to doing what they're told because it's the word of God. Fucking idiots."

"The leaders of each of these groups are in their early to mid-40s," he continued. "Being the con artists that they are, they're good looking, fit, telegenic, and personable. Their wives are even more hypocritical than their husbands, who are basically just hucksters. But they're connected hucksters and I want to use them. Our projections are that their endorsements in return for a relatively modest 'donation' of $5,000,000 each would result in a return of some $200m-$500m per year. That's my kind of business."

"They're arriving at 10am on the chopper," he explained. "I've made it clear to them that this is a no-clothing ship and also made it a point to give them the URL of your teaser sales video. I want them to know what to expect. I want them to meet you with the 3 of you on the massage table, you fucking Shari and Kimiko riding her tongue. I want to shock and impress them and prepare them for the adventure to follow. If you can, try to cum when I bring them, make sure they see it. I'm going to warm them up after they meet you with Petra and Erin sucking the guys' cocks while you 2 adorable women go down on the women," Barry explained, a big grin on his face. "That should loosen them up for you, Ronny."

"Sounds like my kind of a party," I said, raising my glass.

"Just try to get some sleep tonight, if these 2 hussies will let you," Barry suggested.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but Barry's words proved prophetic. I finally excused myself to go to bed but found Kimiko dogging my heels.

"I'm first," Kimiko said with a laugh, pressing her naked breasts into my back as her hands reached around my waist to grab my cock. "I told Shari to go fuck her father for a while."

Kimiko was an extraordinary woman in bed, as I quickly found out. Nothing had prepared me for the explosion of sexuality that this tiny woman was able to produce. From a 69 to fucking and back again, she was indefatigable and an absolute delight. I found myself envying Barry and at the same time grateful that he was so willing to share her, which I doubt he had any say in. She simply devoured me.

I don't know how much time had passed, but Kimiko was riding my cock which was filling her hungry pussy with cum when Shari showed up.

"Okay, my turn," she declared when Kimiko dismounted my cock, cum running from her pussy onto my already cum-covered cock. "Thanks for warming him up for me," she said, crawling onto the bed and wrapping her lips around my cock as she swung her leg over my head and planted her pussy on my mouth, which I quickly realized was oozing cum as we sucked each other.

I have no idea how many times we sucked each other off and fucked, but I woke up in the morning to the sensation of a mouth on my cock and looked down to see Kimiko smiling at me, my cock filling her mouth.

"Time for breakfast," she said after sucking me off while Shari and I watched, Shari snuggled up next to me.

"Did you get any sleep?" Barry asked when the 3 of us joined him at breakfast.

"Not really," I replied, "but I refuse to complain."

"With any luck, the novelty will wear off and they'll let you get some sleep," Barry said.

"Not a chance," Shari said, smiling over her glass of champagne.

Breakfast was as good as it gets, with Barry explaining that I just needed to tell them what I'd like to eat and they'd have it. If not, they'd have it in the future. So I had an incredible Thai omelet smothered with Beluga caviar (Shari's suggestion) with a bowl of fresh fruit; papaya, carambola, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, mango, durian, and pomegranate, all covered with fresh Greek yoghurt, with Krug champagne to wash it all down, followed by fresh Kona coffee. Absolutely the best breakfast I had ever had, which was perfect, following the most incredible night I had ever had.

Taking a shower after breakfast was the first time I had had to be totally alone since I boarded, and that only happened because I insisted, fighting off both Kimiko and Shari, both of whom wanted to 'help' me by 'scrubbing my back'. Right."

"I want you to try this today," Barry said, holding out a golden gel capsule.

"What is it?" I asked as I took it and examined it.

"Cialis gel cap," he replied. "Works within 20 minutes and supposedly lasts 2 days. I want you to tell me if it helps or makes any difference for you."

"I haven't been having any problems," I said.

"It's not about that at all," Barry assured me. "I just want to know if it makes a difference to you. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but I'm just curious. It won't hurt you. I take them 3 times a week and have for years. How else do you think I keep up with Kimiko? That woman is a sex machine."

"She is something else," I agreed, a smile on my face. "I envy you."

"Shari's no slouch, either," he said, grinning at me.

"Shari is beyond words to me," I replied. "And so young," I added a bit wistfully.

"I wouldn't let that bother you," Barry said. "And just wait until you realize how incredibly smart she is. I haven't been grooming her to take over from me just because she's my daughter."

"Okay, what are you 2 being so serious about?" Shari said as she came over, wrapping an arm around each of our waists and hugging us.

"We were discussing the state of perfection," I replied.

"I can't believe you were talking about me behind my back like that," Shari said with a laugh.

"I told you she was smart," Barry said.

"The chopper is on the way, Mr. Reed," Petra reported.

"Thank you," Barry replied. "You and Erin understand how I want this to play?"

"Yes, sir," Petra replied. "Try to get them to cum at the same time."

"Where did you find them?" I asked, my cock twitching at the sight of Petra's retreating ass.

"They're both USCG-licensed captains with a Master's ticket," Barry said. "They've each captained 100m ships around the world and they both love to fuck. I pay them 5 times what they could make elsewhere. They've been with me almost 3 years now."

"They've both got the most delicious pussies," Shari said. "I know you'll just love to eat them the way you love to eat pussy. Petra cums like crazy. Erin is spicier."

I was fucking Shari like crazy, Kimiko lying on top of her while Shari ate her pussy while her tongue was busy on Shari's clit and the shaft of my cock when Barry appeared with our 4 guests.

"Uh, it looks like we caught them at a good time," Barry said, clearing his throat. "That's Ronny doing the honors to my daughter, Shari, and that's my wife, Kimiko, on top," he said just as I groaned, a couple of thick spurts of cum shooting into Shari's pussy before I pulled my cock out and stuck it, pumping cum, into Kimiko's open mouth so that she could suck me off before lowering her face to Shari's cum-filled pussy and eating her clean.

"This is Dan and Amanda," Barry introduced, Dan being about 6'4", built like a football player with a big, thick cock hanging in front of him and right out of central casting, while Amanda was smaller than Kimiko, maybe 5' with small, A-cup breasts, more like large, hard nipples that protruded from her chest. She had chestnut hair and grey eyes with a short, pert nose. Her eyes were shining and she had a smile on her face. Her inner pussy lips were clearly visible furled up outside of her outer lips with a fat clit perched above.

"And this is Dave and Heddy," he continued, Dave being about 5'10" with dark brown hair and green eyes. He had a million-dollar smile above a great physique with what appeared to be an average cock hanging in front of him. Heddy was a true redhead with green eyes, tall at 5'8" with nice C-cup breasts which sported small, hard, ruby nipples. She had a long pussy whose inner lips were just visible peeking out from between her outer lips the entire length of her slit.

"A pleasure to meet you," I said, shaking each of their hands in turn.

"That was impressive," Amanda said, lifting her head towards Kimiko and Shari who were just flanking me.

"What can I say, I was inspired," I replied, putting my arms around their shoulders as their arms went around my waist.

"You seem to be inspired yet," Heddy said, her eyes dropping obviously to my rock-hard cock.

"I'd have to be dead not to be," I said.

"Oh, you're good, you're very good," Dan said with a laugh. "Barry, I think this is going to be just what we need. You know, we cannot even think of having any real fun back there," he said, indicating the mainland with his head. "The servants will talk, so no real fun at home. Outside the house there are always cameras and reporters. It's a full-time job being pious."

"I'm glad to know that you know that your entire gig is totally full of shit," Barry said with a laugh.

"But it's profitable shit," Dave said.

"Well, for a day you get to just relax and have as much fun as you'd like," Barry said. "In fact, if you'll come sit over here, we'll have some champagne and the staff will help you to start relaxing."

"Nice staff," Dan said when Petra and Erin appeared.

"I'm so glad you approve," Petra said, gently pushing him backwards until he sat on the sofa, sinking to her knees and taking his cock into her mouth, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against his stomach.

"She's good," Amanda said admiringly, watching as Petra sucked her husband's cock.

"Here, why don't you get comfortable so you can watch," Kimiko said, urging Amanda to sit hip to hip with her husband.

"Oh, man," Dan gasped when he saw Kimiko push Amanda's legs up to her chest and then drag her tongue up through her pussy lips.

"I just love redhead pussy," Shari said, a grin on her face as she stuck her tongue into Heddy's spread pussy while Erin sucked Dave's cock next to them, his hip rubbing Dan's.

"Looks like that pill is working," Barry said as we stood together watching the opening round.

"I cannot believe how hard my cock is," I replied. "I mean, I can always get hard, but I've never been hard like this."

"Let's test them," Barry said. "Follow my lead."

"Enjoying yourself?" Barry asked, looking down at Heddy's open mouth and glazed eyes while Shari continued to eat her pussy.

"I've always dreamed of a day like this," Heddy gasped, her eyes getting wide when Barry leaned forward and rubbed the head of his cock on her lips.

"Go ahead, live your dream," he said as her lips parted and he pushed his cock into her mouth, looking up at me with a smile on his face when he saw Amanda's nose pressed up against my stomach, my cock buried in her throat.

I have no idea how they did it, but somehow Petra and Erin got Dan and Dave to blow their loads at almost the exact same time. Barry and I joined the party and I do have to admit that I just loved the way Amanda sucked cock. She devoured it and clearly loved it.

"Welcome aboard!" Barry said after everyone had finished cumming, holding his glass of champagne up in a toast.

Amanda wanted to have the first massage, so everyone gathered around. I have a serious weakness for long pussy lips. I love to suck and chew on them. Amanda's were heaven, and as long as I continued to tweak her big, fat clit with my thumb, her juices flowed like a fountain as I feasted on her. She was a good fuck and easily took my cock in her ass. While I fucked Shari after removing Amanda's eye mask, Barry lifted her legs and began to fuck her pussy. She gobbled up my cock and finished sucking me off before attacking Shari's cum-filled pussy. There was a collective gasp when Barry pulled his spurting cock from Amanda's pussy and stuck it into Shari's mouth so that she could finish sucking her father off.

Heddy was nice to work on, though she didn't get into it the way Amanda had. She easily went along with it all, but she didn't actively participate to the degree that Amanda had. She had a delicious pussy and was a pleasure to fuck, very languid. Her ass was tight but she seemed the most enthusiastic when my cock was filling it. She clearly loved sucking cock and knew how to milk every last drop of cum from one.

"You've got a fantastic thing here, Barry," Dave said as Shari ate Heddy's pussy, getting the last of her father's cum. "Nothing has ever made me totally forget about the real world to the degree these past few hours have."

"If I were going to design heaven, this would be it," Dan said.

"I wonder if you'll say that after your massage," Amanda said musingly, a smile on her face.

"Why don't we find out!" Barry said.

"Okay, okay," Dan gave in as everyone egged him on. "But just so you know, I've never done, well, anything with a man before."

"I can tell you from having personally experienced it hundreds if not thousands of times with you, that there's nothing like having a nice, thick cock in your mouth spurting hot cum," Amanda said to everyone's laughter. "You think I'm kidding?" she asked. "I'll bet he's had me suck his cock at least twice a day for the past 15 years. I've got his number so down that I can get it over and done within 2 minutes. Whenever you see him walk out on stage to start the show, that angelic grin on his face is because I just finished sucking his cock. What the hell did you think inspired him, God?" she asked to laughter.

"Well, the way you suck cock, I can't say that I blame him," I said.

Amanda watched with rapt attention as Dan received his massage.

"Oh, that is so beautiful," she said, clapping her hands together when I finally got the butt plug all the way into his ass. "Oh, god, that is so hot!" she gasped when I finally leaned over and sucked on his cock until he came, jacking him with both hands as I sucked him off, gulping down the copious load of cum that filled my mouth.

Dan only moaned when I finished sucking him off and Shari once again inhaled his cock as I carefully exchanged the butt plug for my cock.

"Tell me how much you like it," Amanda said, watching with wide eyes as I pistoned my cock in and out of her husband's ass. "Tell me!" she hissed, reaching over to massage his balls while Shari continued sucking his cock while mine slid in and out of his ass.

"Ahhh," Dan cried out and I could feel his ass clenching down on my cock and saw Shari's eyes get wide and realized that he was cumming.