Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TotalMassage?" I said when the page loaded.

"I couldn't believe it was available," Becky said. "I grabbed it. Watch."

She hovered her mouse over the first link which released a menu of 2 choices, INTRO or FULL. When she clicked on the INTRO link, a video window opened and played the demo video that she had made for selling purposes. Going back, she hovered her mouse over the FULL link and it gave a choice of BECKY or MARK. She clicked on BECKY and a video window opened.

"That's the entire massage, edited way down to the good parts," Becky explained after a few seconds before clicking back out and then clicking on the MARK link. "Same here," she said, letting the video run for a few seconds, long enough to show me bending over and taking Mark's cock into my mouth.

"I'm impressed," I said as Becky clicked back to the main page and hovered her mouse over the 2nd link which also gave the choices of INTRO or FULL.

"Here's Charlene's short video," she explained as she clicked on INTRO and we got a quick, 2-minute short of all of the best shots of Charlene's video, pretty much the same format that Becky had used on the sales short video. "And here's the extended version," she explained as she clicked on the FULL link. "I've tried to include enough of the massage itself to make that part of it credible, not just a sex video built around a bullshit massage."

"That is some hot stuff," Mark said as Becky fast-forwarded through the video, stopping again at the point I was pushing my cock into Charlene's ass.

"Damn!" I said as I watched my cock disappear into Charlene's ass.

"So my idea is that we password protect the hell out of the site and only give the client the URL to their own videos, along with a password. If they want to share that, that's up to them," Becky explained.

"What if someone wants a video of the entire massage, uncut?" I asked.

"Somehow I doubt that will happen," Becky replied, "but if it does, that's easy enough."

"Well, I think it's great," I said. "I really am impressed."

"And I've got some more business booked," she said. "All of them friends of Charlene."

"I guess she liked it," I commented.

"The first one is Joan," Becky said. "Tomorrow at 7:30. She lives on the island. She's in her 50s. When she called me, she told me that Charlene said that I was the person to talk to for the time of her life. She didn't want to know what it was. She liked the idea of being surprised. If Charlene told her to try it, that was enough for her. When I asked her if she wanted the partial or full version, she said that she wanted everything, so I guess we need to talk to Denise."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "These are some pretty crazy people."

"Joan is $4,000 crazy," Becky said. "She said she knew what Charlene had paid and wanted to know if this would be enough for the full treatment."

"Wow," was all I could manage.

"The next one is the best," Becky said. "It's a couple who live in The Enclave."

"Oh, wow," I said. The Enclave was one of the priciest neighborhoods.

"He's a lawyer, she's an ex-model," Becky continued, smiling when she saw my eyes get wider. "They both want the full treatment. He's 38, she's 35."

"I am flabbergasted," I said.

"He's the one I talked with," Becky said. "He said it was just the kind of weirdness that he needed to get his head entirely away from work. He also said he'd pay $5,000 unless he liked it enough to book again. If he does, he'll pay $10,000."

"You have got to be kidding me," I said, my mouth dropping.

"I made him repeat it," Becky insisted. "I couldn't believe it either. But then he said that if Charlene suggested it... Day after tomorrow at 8:00."

"Charlene is more and more interesting all the time," I said.

"Do you want to talk to Denise or should I do it at work in the morning?" she asked.

"You can talk to her," I replied.

"The third one is Sandy, 62 years old," Becky said. "She's only interested in the massage, no assistant, but she's willing to pay $3,000. That's Saturday morning at 10:00."

"62 years old and she wants a total massage," I said, shaking my head. "I want to meet this woman."

"I'm emailing you all of the URLs and logon protocols," Becky said as she did so. "I'll make sure that you always have them."

"My head is spinning," I said.

"Well, we do need to go," she said, "but I want to ask you a question first."

"Go ahead," I replied.

"If I gave you the choice of you eating my pussy or me sucking your cock before we go, what would your choice be?" she asked, laughing when she saw the surprised look on my face.

"I'd eat your pussy," I replied without any thought.

"Told you," she said, turning to Mark and kissing him. "Mark was sure you'd want me to suck your cock."

"Well, I do, but if it comes down to a choice between the two, I do love eating your pussy," I said.

"I know," Becky said, handing Mark her laptop and scooting her ass to the edge of the sofa as she pulled her skirt up. "I've never had anyone eat my pussy the way you do. You'd have to love it to eat pussy like that," she said as she revealed her naked pussy, spreading it open when she brought her feet up onto the edge of the sofa.

Eating Becky's pussy was about as close to heaven as I'd come in my life, I realized as I feasted on her. She was sopping wet and her juices continued to flow onto my tongue as I drank her up.

"God, that is so good," Becky gasped, sitting up as she pushed my face from her pussy. "You drive me totally crazy," she said, reaching for my shorts. "I'm going to suck your cock anyway," she said, extracting and wrapping her lips around it.

"Oh, man," I sighed as I felt my cock slide down into Becky's throat.

"She can really suck cock, can't she?" Mark said as he watched his wife sucking mine.

"World class," I replied, looking down as Becky bobbed back and forth, my cock disappearing into her mouth each time.

"Just cum for me," Becky gasped, jacking me in her fist, "then I want to see you suck Mark off again," she said, going back down on me.

I needed no encouragement to blow my balls into her mouth, feeling her mouth and throat muscles milking me as she gulped my cum down.

"That's the way I like to do blowjobs," Becky said when she had finished sucking me off. "Suck it for a minute or two, then get the rewards. My jaw gets tired when a guy won't cum."

"There's no place I'd rather cum than in a mouth," I confessed, dropping onto the sofa next to her, my cock still standing out in front of me.

"I'm going to blow already," Mark groaned, pulling his cock from his shorts and sticking it in my face. "Just too much," he gasped when I opened my mouth and leaned forward, getting blasted with a thick stream of cum even before I could wrap my lips around his cock, which I finally succeeded in doing, basically just gulping his cum as it continued to spurt. "Man, those videos, watching the 2 of you," Mark gasped as I finished sucking him off. "It was just too much."

"I'm waiting for someone to pinch me and wake me up and tell me that's it's all been just a dream," I said, swallowing as I tried to clear Mark's thick cum from my mouth.

"This dream is just getting started," Becky said, kissing me, dueling tongues.

"Thanks again," Mark said, shaking my hand as they finally left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was so blown away by everything Becky had done and told me that the fact that I had once again sucked Mark's cock just because she asked me to didn't even register on my brain. I mean, I hadn't really sucked his cock, not technically. He was already cumming before I got it into my mouth. I just sucked him off. And enjoyed it again, I realized, tasting Mark's cum still thick in my mouth. I guess I still wasn't totally comfortable with it if I was still thinking about it.

"I can't believe I'm really going to do this," Denise said as we headed to Joan's.

"What did you tell Gary?" I asked.

"Just that I was going out for the evening with Becky," she replied. "He can't even think straight when Becky's in the room and he knows Mark pretty well."

"I think this is it," I said as I pulled through a huge pair of gates at the entrance to a long, winding drive to the house. "This is beyond imagination," I said when we came to a halt next to 3 Rolls Royces and a Lamborghini. The entire house gleamed in the lighting, the marble shining brightly.

"Good evening," a liveried, elderly black man greeted upon answering the door after we had rung. "Mrs. Joan is expecting you," he said, holding the door open for us to enter. "Please follow me."

I could not believe the inlaid marble flooring, the antique tapestries covering the walls, a Picasso in the place of honor above a fireplace as the elderly servant led us through the house.

"Mrs. Joan, your guests have arrived," the elderly gentleman announced as he opened a pair of frosted double doors into a room of extraordinary fantasy. Everything was some shade of pink. Everything, including the short, fat woman with the million-dollar smile and sparkling blue eyes that approached.

"Thank you, John," she said. "I'm Joan Forrester," she said, turning to greet us.

"I'm Becky, Mrs. Forrester," Becky said.

"Please, just Joan," Joan said.

"And this is Ronny and his assistant, Denise," Becky introduced. "I'll be filming a video of your experience for you while Denise assists Ronny during the massage. Are you sure that you don't have any questions?"

"Oh, no, my dear," Joan said. "Charlene assures me that I'm just going to love it, so I'd rather not let my imagination get in the way of experiencing it as it happens. Would you care for something to drink; wine, champagne, something else?" she asked.

"What will you be having?" Becky asked.

"Oh, I always drink champagne," Joan said with a laugh. "It's got a lot to do with why I'm such a butterball," she said self-depecratingly, looking down at herself, all 5' and 200lbs of it.

"Then champagne is good enough for us, too," Becky said.

"John, if you would?" Joan said to the elderly servant. "John's been with me for years," she said when he had gone. "I don't know how I'd manage without him."

"I'll just start setting up," I said. "Will we be working here?"

"Is this okay?" Joan asked, looking around. "It's my favorite space. Harold never comes in here."

"Harold?" I asked politely as I set up my table and Becky busied herself with her cameras.

"My husband," Joan replied. "He's up in his area doing whatever it is he does up there," she said, waving her hand in a vague direction. "Ah, thank you, John," she said when he returned with a silver wine bucket with a bottle of Roederer Crystal Rose sticking out of the ice and 4 glasses.

"Even the champagne is pink," Denise commented when they each had a glass in hand.

"Of course," Joan said, beaming as she quaffed her glass in one draught, then held it out to John for a refill.

"Shall we get started?" Becky said after the champagne was finished.

"Oh, I'm so excited," Joan said as she bounced to her feet. "John, make sure the glasses stay full," she instructed. "What should I do now?" she asked, eyeing the toys that Becky had lined up.

"You need to undress, then Denise is going to put the eye mask on you and help you onto the massage table," I explained. "Then I'll begin and Denise will assist."

"I don't usually get a massage," Joan said as she unfastened her pink robe and removed it, revealing rolls of fat and huge breasts that hung down onto her stomach. Denise put the eye mask on her and made sure that it was snug, at the same time looking at me wonderingly. "I'm too self-conscious of how fat I am."

"It just gives me more to work with, to make feel good," I said as Denise got her settled on the table.

Even with her legs as far apart as possible as she lay on her stomach, the fat of her upper thighs met. Her pussy wasn't even visible. Denise stood back and watched as I began and Becky was at my elbow filming. I really needed every ounce of strength that I had to work down through the fat to her muscles.

When I started on her ass cheek after finishing her back, I was amazed that anything could be so large. I was at a loss for what to do, how to deal with it, then just dove in, slowly managing to massage the entire cheek. Only when I had both hands filled with her ass cheek, my fingers in the crack of her ass as I pulled, spreading her ass apart, did I finally see her rosebud and pussy. Joan had one of those pussies that was very close to her rosebud.

"Oh, my," Joan gasped when she felt my fingers sliding down the crack of her ass, over her rosebud, down to slip between her pussy lips, the sides of my hand pushing the fat out of the way.

"Is everything okay?" I asked as I gently slid my fingers up and down between her pussy lips.

"Oh, yes," she whispered.

Working my way down and then back up Joan's leg was some of the hardest work I've ever done on a massage table. Her legs were simply huge and surprisingly firm. The second time I worked on her ass cheek, I grabbed the smallest of the butt plugs and began probing at her rosebud with it. Joan would gasp and her body would convulse, but I pushed the butt plug all the way into her before working my way back down her leg.

"I-I-I've never..." Joan croaked when I had pushed the butt plug into her ass.

The last time I worked my way up to her ass, I worked the butt plug in and out several times, hearing Joan sigh as I did so. Then I repeated everything on the other leg. By the time I worked my way up her leg for the last time, my hands were killing me. As the butt plug was easily sliding in and out of her ass now, I picked up the largest of them, the one that vibrated.

"Oh, oh, oh," Joan gasped as I worked it into her ass.

"How's that?" I asked when I had it pushed all the way into her.

"Oh, I never..." Joan gasped. "Oh!" she almost screamed when I turned on the vibrator part. "Oh, oh, oh, my," she gasped when I turned it off.

"Time to turn over," I said, leaving the butt plug in her ass.

Denise and I helped Joan to turn over, like a beached whale. On her back, her huge breasts flowed off the sides of her chests, huge nipples capping them. Her big stomach sort of settled when she was on her back and it didn't seem quite as large.

"This is certainly a most unusual massage," she said, breathing hard as Denise and I quickly shed our clothes.

"Shall I continue?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, definitely yes," she said. "Charlene was right."

I pulled Denise close, whispering in her ear what I wanted her to do. She hesitated, pulling back to look at me and I smiled at her, reaching down between her legs and dragging a couple fingers up between her pussy lips, lifting them in front of my mouth, glistening, covered in her juices.

"You'll be fine," I said, sucking on my fingers and then turning my attention to the first of Joan's legs.

"Denise is going to be helping now," I said as Denise carefully climbed up onto the table, her left knee next to Joan's head, her right foot on the other side on the edge of the table. Her pussy was clearly visible, her long lips hanging down and slightly spread.

I began to work my way up Joan's leg, my hands almost cramping from the size. When I got to her very upper thigh, the back of my hand bumping against her pussy, I indicated to Denise that she should lower herself, which she did, very slowly until I had her stop, her pussy lips only an inch above Joan's gasping mouth.

Using both hands, I grabbed her inner upper thigh and pulled it out, spreading her open and revealing her pussy nestled, thin almost nonexistent outer lips, very thin, small, delicate inner lips with a tiny clit just above, everything glimmering pink and wet.

Joan moaned, arching her neck back when I began to massage her delicate inner pussy lips. When I began to rub soft circles on her tiny clit, she gasped and I indicated to Denise to lower herself.

Joan froze momentarily when she felt Denise's pussy plaster itself on her open mouth. At that moment I slipped 2 fingers into her pussy and she moaned out loud. She was very wet and I sloshed my fingers in and out, then added a 3rd finger. Joan only moaned louder, but now I saw flashes of her tongue between Denise's pussy lips and realized that she was starting to taste her.

I worked my way back down her leg, smiling as I saw one of her arms come up to hold Denise's thigh as she actively began to eat her pussy. Denise smiled at me as I worked my way back to the top, unceremoniously sliding 3 fingers into Joan's pink, wet pussy, pumping them in and out while my thumb rubbed her clit.

Denise was pinching her own nipples as I worked my down and then back up Joan's leg for the 3rd and last time. I could see Joan pulling on Denise's pussy lips with her teeth. As I plunged my fingers into her pussy, I reached down with the other hand and turned on the butt plug which was still filling her ass.

I now had 4 fingers in Joan's pussy and she was moaning and her juices were flowing. I was shocked when my hand pushed into her pussy all the way down to the web of my thumb. It was an incredible sensation to feel my knuckles moving in and out of her pussy.

I indicated to Denise to rise up a bit, to give Joan a breather as I worked my way back down her leg. She was gasping on the table as I moved to her other leg and began the process again, this time including my thumb and plunging my entire hand in and out of her tiny-appearing pussy each time I worked my way to the top.

I had Denise get down off of the table as I finished up Joan's 2nd leg. Between us, we got her to move down on the table until half of her ass was hanging over the edge. I had Denise get back on the table, straddling Joan's chest, facing me. Heavy as they were, I lifted Joan's legs and tried to push them up towards her chest. Denise reached forward and grabbed them, pulling them as far towards herself as Joan could comfortably handle.

Now I was really seeing her pussy for the first time, spread open in front of me. It looked like the pussy of a little girl.

"Oh, oh, oh," Joan gasped as my tongue began to slide up and down between her delicate inner lips, then down into her.

Good things come in small packages, I thought as I ate her pussy. Her juices were like honey and flowed continuously as I feasted upon her. It was with something akin to regret that I took one last slurp and got to my feet.

Becky was right there with her camera as I slowly slid my cock into Joan. I was surprised by how tight her pussy was, how it gripped my cock as I fucked her.

I tried to get Denise to get into more of a 69 position, but the effort needed to hold Joan's fat legs made that impossible.

"May I be of service?" John asked, suddenly appearing next to me as I fucked Joan.

"Uh, uh," I stammered.

"Perhaps like this," he said, reaching out to grab Joan's ankles and push her legs up.

"Well, yes, thanks," I said, then indicated to Denise what I wanted her to do.

She hesitated, but then slowly lay down, scooting back until she felt Joan's tongue in her pussy again and her own face right above where my cock was disappearing in and out of Joan's pussy. Becky was right there with the camera as I slowly pulled my wet, glistening cock from Becky's pussy and then slid it into Denise's mouth.

We did this several times, then I pulled my cock from Joan's pussy and indicated to Denise that she should go down on her. This time she didn't hesitate, lowering her face between Joan's fat thighs as John held them up and open for her.

I moved around the side of the table next to Joan's head and turned her towards me after getting Denise to lift her pussy from her face. As Joan gasped for breath, I lay the head of my cock on her tongue and bottom lip. She froze for a moment, then relaxed, her tongue extending as I slid my cock into her mouth.

1...56789...16