Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I felt her lips close on me and her tongue begin to probe the head of my cock, I let myself go, cum gushing from my balls and into her mouth. She coughed, gagged, then gulped, swallowing a mouthful of cum, then proceeded to suck on me until I was drained.

I moved back to the bottom of the table, picking up the big, 12" dildo. I had Denise hold one leg, John the other, and then eased the vibrating butt plug from Joan's ass.

She had just let out a sigh when I replaced the butt plug with my own cock, loving the tightness as I slowly pushed myself all the way in. Joan was panting as I began to fuck her ass. The butt plug might have loosened her up, but she was very tight.

I stopped, letting half of my cock stay in Joan's ass, and began to push the big 12" dildo into her pussy. It took a minute of back and forth, but finally the entire thing was buried in her pussy. I could feel it against my cock in her ass as I resumed fucking her. I found a rhythm and began to fuck her ass and pussy at the same time.

Finally it was time and I pulled my cock from her ass, leaving the dildo in her pussy. With John and Denise's help, we got Joan fully back onto the table and she lay sprawled there, gasping for breath like a huge beached whale.

I went around to her head and turned it toward me, jacking my cock until I exploded, cum splashing against her mouth and then into it as she opened it wider. I grabbed one of her huge breasts and finished cumming on its giant nipple, then bent over and sucked and chewed on it.

"We're almost done," I whispered, bending over Joan's gasping face as she scraped the cum from her upper lip into her mouth.

I cleaned myself and got Denise to get back on the table kneeling over Joan's head, spreading her knees wide so that she lowered her pussy almost onto Joan's mouth. I stood above Joan's head and slid my cock into Denise's sopping pussy, my balls dragging across Joan's face. After I had gotten a nice rhythm going, my cock sluicing in and out of Denise's pussy, I reached down and pulled the eye mask from Joan's face, stopping with just the head of my cock in Denise's pussy right above her face.

When I saw her eyes widen as she realized what she was seeing, I commenced fucking Denise again. After a few seconds I pulled my cock from Denise's pussy and lowered it onto Joan's lips. She hesitantly opened her mouth and I filled it with my cock, letting her suck on it for a few seconds before sliding it back into Denise's pussy and fucking her.

After doing this several more times, I let go, firing a couple of blasts of cum into Denise's pussy with just the head of my cock inside of her, then pulling it from her pussy and dropping it into Joan's mouth, surprising her when she realized that I was pumping cum. I let her finish sucking me off, then stepped back, pushing down gently on Denise's ass until she had lowered her cum-oozing pussy onto Joan's mouth.

Becky was right there with the camera as we both watched Joan eating Denise's pussy. She had a surprisingly long tongue which she used to plunge in and out of Denise until she had eaten her clean.

"And that is a total massage," I announced, helping Denise to dismount the table, then helping Joan to sit up.

"Oh, you two are the best," Joan sobbed, pulling both of us close into a hug. "I have never been treated so gloriously," she said, releasing us. "And the last time I had anything put in my, well, ass, I was a little girl and it was a thermometer."

"How did you like it this time?" Becky asked.

"It was very strange at first, but then it felt good," Joan replied. "And then Denise. I never thought about being with a woman before."

"Well, I sure couldn't tell," Denise said. "You made me cum like crazy."

"Oh, I liked it, I liked it a lot," Joan said, blushing.

"Well, I've got it all," Becky said, patting her camera and indicating the other two. I should have things ready tomorrow and I'll send you an email with information on how to see it."

"Would you think it terrible of me if I asked to have a regular appointment?" Joan asked, blushing.

"Of course not," Becky answered. "We're just happy that you enjoyed it."

"I have some friends," Joan said. "Oh, they're not fat like me," she quickly added. "Not at all. But I think a few of them might really like something like this."

"Well, if you want to give them my number," Becky said, "we'll see how the schedule is. We can only do so many per day, so it's first come, highest price, first served."

"John, champagne, please," Joan said. "And pour yourself a glass. What were you thinking, an old man like you trying to hold one of my legs?"

"Just trying to help these nice people do the best job that they can," John replied as he served the champagne.

"John's my best friend," Joan confided. "There's nothing he doesn't know about me."

"Mrs. Joan is a very special lady," John commented, sipping his champagne.

"There's a little something extra for you," Joan said after going over to a desk and getting an envelope from a drawer. "I can't wait to thank Charlene," she said, handing the envelope to Becky.

"Thank you," Becky said, putting the envelope in her bag.

"Bye-bye," Joan said, waving from the front door as we walked to the car, once again clothed in her pink robe.

"God, I have never been so worn out after a massage in my life," I sighed when we got into the car.

"She was a really sweet lady," Becky said, pulling the envelope out of her bag as we got moving.

"She was," I agreed, "and she had a delicious, tight pussy and ass."

"She did taste good," Denise said. "I was so worried about it, her being so fat. But she did have the most incredible tongue, very long. I've never felt a tongue so far up inside me before. It was really nice."

"Wow, a $1,000 tip," Becky said after she had counted the money in the envelope. "$5,000."

"What do you say to splitting anything over $1,000 evenly," I suggested.

"I think that's a great idea," Becky replied. "And it's fair, too."

"You're going to give me..." Denise sputtered.

"Just over $1,300," Becky finished, smiling.

"That's more than I make in a week," Denise observed.

"So, how do you feel about being my assistant now?" I asked.

"When's our next appointment," she replied, laughing.

"I've got the wrong job," Becky said when we arrived at my place and we hauled her camera equipment to her car. "You two get all of the fun and I have to watch. I am so horny!"

"Well, you'll be home in a few minutes and you can take it out on Mark," Denise said with a laugh.

"Mark will still be there in 30 minutes," Becky observed. "What I want right now is the two of you."

It didn't take us long to get into the house and naked, with Becky on her back on the sofa and Denise sitting on her face while I ate her sopping, delicious pussy. It was such a hot scene that I felt myself ready to cum after just a few minutes and began blasting cum into Becky's hot pussy.

When I pulled my cum-covered, gooey cock from her pussy, cum drooled from between her spread pussy lips. Denise dismounted her face and I offered her my cock to suck. As she was sucking me clean, Denise surprised me by getting down between Becky's thighs and eating her cum-filled pussy.

"God, I need that," Becky said as we all calmed down after the sexual storm that had erupted.

"How come you're not being the assistant and letting Mark do the photography?" I asked. "Nothing against you, Denise."

"Oh, we talked about it," Becky said, "but we decided that it was my thing, the photography, the whole game. I'll tell him all about it and let him see the videos, but it's my thing, not his. He just wants to fuck and get his cock sucked."

"Don't we all," I observed with a chuckle.

"Don't forget, we have a couple tomorrow night," Becky said as she dressed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I had just finished my 2nd massage the following day when I got an email from Becky with the URLs and logon protocols for Joan's videos, along with a booking schedule for 4 new massages. I just stared at it, not believing. The first was Edith, who wanted her husband to watch. She was willing to offer more and the massage was $3,500, tomorrow. She was a referral from Joan. The next was Jeri for $3,000 at 5:00pm the day after tomorrow, also a referral from Joan. All of them wanted the maximum treatment, with an assistant, and Charlene had let Becky know that she also wanted the maximum treatment for her next massage, for which she offered $4,000.

I did the numbers in my head and that was $32,000 gross in 1 week, of which almost $17,000 was mine. In 1 week. And I had just done 2 normal massages for a total of $200. I realized that I needed to consider eliminating the normal work, that I was going to possibly have as much total massage work as I could handle.

I then watched the videos from the previous night with Joan. In spite of her being as fat as she was, the videos were still exciting.

Becky and Denise showed up and we headed to The Enclave, passing through the manned gate and pulling into the entrance of an ultra-modern home that seemed to be made entirely of glass.

"Good evening," the tall, tanned man who answered the door said when it opened. "I'm Jason."

"Hi, Jason. I'm Becky," Beck said. "This is Ronny and Denise."

"Please, come in," he said, standing back as we entered with all of our stuff. "Right this way," he said, leading into the house.

We followed and I almost laughed as I watched Denise sizing him up. He was only wearing a mid-thigh terry-cloth robe, belted at the waist. He was clearly in superb condition.

"Will this do?" he asked as he led us into a spa-like room that had a jacuzzi, a steam room, a dry sauna, and several comfortable-looking divans and sofas.

"This looks great," I replied.

"I'll get Sara," Jason said. "Would anyone like something to drink, wine, whisky, water?"

Denise and Becky opted for a glass of wine and I chose whisky.

"He's gorgeous," Becky breathed when he left and she began to set up her cameras.

"I'll say," Denise agreed as I set up my table.

"This is my wife, Sara," Jason said when he returned a couple of minutes later with the drinks.

While Jason was 6'4", Sara was at least 6' with long brunette hair that hung down to her waist. She, too, was wearing a mid-thigh terry-cloth robe like Jason's, belted at the waist.

"Hello," Sara said, her grey eyes sparkling as she greeted each of us. "I've been looking forward to meeting you ever since Charlene called. Everything sounded so, well, fantastic. She was really excited. Jason was so eager for me to have a treatment. I agreed only on the condition that he do it, too."

"Seems only fair," Becky agreed.

"I think Jason's watched the video you did of Charlene a dozen times," Sara said with a laugh.

"And you watched it with me each time, didn't you?" Jason said with a laugh.

"It was very hot," Sara said with a smile. "And Charlene assured us that your massage work is the best she's ever experienced."

"I agree," Denise said. "I've been getting a massage for several years. We only started the total massage recently, so I know what I'm talking about."

"So do I," Becky added. "Add that to the total experience and it's just unbelievable."

"Are you married?" Sara asked.

"Yes," Becky replied.

"Does your husband know that you get these massages?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," Becky replied with a laugh. "He gets off on watching as much as I do getting the massage. And ever since he got one, he's totally into it."

"Well, I can't wait to see it," Jason said. "Shall we get started? What should we do?"

"Who's going to be first?" I asked.

"Sara," Jason replied.

"I need you on the table, face down," I said. "If you could tie your hair on top of your head, Denise will put an eye mask on you and then we'll start."

"Do I need a towel or anything?" Sara asked.

"Only if you'd like one," I replied. "The one thing about a total massage is that all of the rules are the ones that you set yourself. It's all good until and unless you say otherwise."

"Well, I'm sure the towel will just be in the way," Sara said, slipping out of her robe to stand naked.

Incredible would be an understatement. So tall, so slender with gorgeous B-cup breasts with dark, hard nipples knurled into knots. Her flat stomach transitioned to her shaved pussy where her inner lips were easily visible, all wrinkled and furled outside of her outer lips. A fat clit was visible just above them.

Sara settled onto the table and Denise put the eye mask on for her. Sara's inner pussy lips were slightly spread with very little space between her rosebud and her pussy. She had a small, almost boyish ass with high, tight cheeks.

"Should I do anything?" Jason asked as I began to work on Sara's back.

"Whatever you'd like," I replied as Denise began laying out the toys, lubricating each of them just in case.

"That looks interesting," Jason commented, smiling as Denise lubricated the larger dildo.

"My god, you really do have magical hands," Sara sighed as I worked on her back.

I finally got to where it was time to work on her ass cheek and I could see Becky leaning in close with the camera as I filled my hands and kneaded, spreading them apart so that her rosebud and pussy were even more exposed. When I slid a finger down the crack of her ass, over her rosebud and down between and through her pussy lips, Sara sighed deeply.

As I worked my way down her leg, I noticed that Becky's skirt was riding up behind her as she leaned over to get the best shot and that Jason had noticed, now standing behind her as he watched the massage. I could just imagine the view he had of Becky's ass and pussy.

The second time I worked on Sara's ass cheek, as I slid my fingers down through the crack of her ass, I grasped her pussy lips between my fingers and massaged them. They unfurled at least 2" as I pulled on them, spreading her pussy, seeing her glistening, wet hole which I slid my fingers over to gently run onto her fat clit.

"Oh, god," Sara moaned and I felt my fingers awash in pussy juice as she was stimulated.

The 3rd time I worked on her ass cheek, I slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy, then a 3rd, and finally a 4th, easily and noisily pumping them in and out of her now-sopping pussy.

I could see Sara's ass trembling when I finished the first leg and then moved to the other, repeating the process. When I was working on her ass cheek for the last time, I reached over and grabbed one of the butt plugs with one hand as my other was busy sloshing in and out of her pussy.

"Damn, this is some massage," Jason said as I slipped the butt plug into Sara's ass and left it there.

"You doing okay?" I asked. "Pressure okay?"

"This is amazing," Sara breathed, "just amazing."

"Time to turn over," I said, helping her to turn and stay on the table.

"Nice," Jason said when he saw Denise strip and I did the same. "Not you?" he asked when he didn't see Becky join us.

"I don't usually," she said. "I'm all about the cameras."

"Would you mind?" Jason asked.

"No, I suppose not," Becky replied after glancing at me and getting a quick nod, then quickly stripping.

"You're both hot," Jason said as he observed Denise and Becky standing side by side.

"Why don't you join us now, too," Becky suggested, reaching for the belt to his robe.

"Sounds like a great idea," Jason said, allowing Becky to slide the robe from his body to reveal a chiseled physique with a thick, 8" cock standing out in front of him.

As we had discussed on the way over, Denise went to the head of the table and began to massage Sara's chest, pinching and pulling on her nipples as I began working my way up her leg. When I got to her thigh above the knee, Denise climbed up onto the table, one knee down, the other foot on the opposite edge of the table, so that we could see her long pussy lips gaping open just above Sara's mouth.

Even before we had planned, just as I was getting to her pussy, Sara reached up, grabbing Denise's thighs and pulling her pussy down that last couple of inches, her tongue delving between her lips as my fingers slid into her pussy.

"She said she learned to eat and love pussy when she was modeling," Jason said as he watched his wife eating Denise's pussy while I worked on her legs, making sure to pay a lot of attention to her pussy.

I had finished with Sara's legs and pulled her down to the edge of the table while Denise rose up off of her face. When I pushed Sara's legs up towards her head, Denise knelt over her face, lowering her pussy onto her mouth as she reached forward and grabbed her legs, holding them up and apart as I leaned over and dragged my tongue through her pussy.

"Ahhh," I heard Sara sigh into Denise's pussy as I ate hers. She was flowing with thick, syrupy pussy juices and her long pussy lips were a delight to suck on and chew, stretching them before sinking my tongue back into her to drink her up.

Becky was right next to me, the camera lens almost touching my cheek as she bent forward to get me eating Sara's pussy as well as Sara's tongue in Denise's.

"Oh!" Becky gasped, the camera's lens banging into my cheek.

Lifting my face from Sara's delicious pussy to look over at Becky to see what the problem was, I saw that her mouth was hanging open and that Jason was standing behind her, his hips rocking back and forth, obviously fucking her while she filmed.

"What a massage," he said, grinning at me when he saw me looking at him.

I got to my feet and fed my cock into Sara's spread pussy, feeling as though she were sucking me into her. Using my fingers, I grasped her long pussy lips and held them apart so that I could better see my cock sliding in and out of her magical pussy. Her pussy felt exquisite. I had never fucked a pussy that felt quite like this.

"This is my special pussy massage," I said as I fucked her.

Denise now bent all the way over, laying on top of Sara, and I pulled my cock from Sara's pussy and stuck it into Denise's mouth for a quick suck before continuing to fuck Sara. After doing this for a few minutes, I reluctantly pulled my cock from Sara's pussy and moved around to her head.

"Ah, damn!" Jason said as Becky straightened up to move to get her video, dislodging his cock from her pussy which now bobbed in front of him, glistening with her pussy juices.

Rubbing the head of my cock on Sara's lips after Denise had moved out of the way, she opened her mouth and let me slide my cock in onto her tongue, her lips sealing on the shaft as I let my balls blow, cum spurting into her mouth, then her throat as she let my cock slide all the way into her mouth and down her throat. My balls actually hurt as I watched this phenomenally gorgeous woman sucking me off.

"And that was my special mouth massage," I said as I stepped back, my balls empty.

Denise climbed back onto Sara's face, grabbing her legs, and I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy a few times before pulling it out and replacing the butt plug with my cock, feeling her ass clamp down on me as I fucked her.

"And that must be the special ass massage," Jason observed, watching as I fucked his wife in the ass.

After a few minutes, I pulled my cock from Sara's ass and washed myself off with the damp towel we had positioned for just that eventuality. I got Sara repositioned on the table with her head back up at the other end and Denise lay down on top of her, gluing her mouth to her pussy as I stood behind Sara's head.

Reaching down and removing the eye mask, I fed my cock into Denise's pussy while Sara blinked, focusing her eyes as my balls dragged across her forehead and nose as I fucked Denise. When I saw her eyes and mouth open in surprise as she realized what she was seeing, I pulled my cock from Denise's pussy and dropped it into her open mouth and let her suck on it for a few moments before resuming plowing Denise's pussy.

1...678910...16