Total Woman Fortunes Ch. 01

Story Info
Hong Kong/Macau.
5k words
4.31
7.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

** Jazmyne **

Jazmyne strolled about her private spa salon, a post-convention rendezvous for a select group of China's nouveau riche. The men were in fine spirits, ensconced in lounges and alcoves, shamelessly pawing and pandering her stable of highly skilled Thai masseuses. Tits were cuddled, nipples sucked and groins pawed as the girls accommodated the real function of their dual purpose professions and abetted the men's erotic enjoyment. They were eager to afford the enticed men the physical massage and sexual relief they craved, particularly since Jazmyne had promised double compensation, and the opportunity to earn that amount again, as fulltime selective hostesses for her subsequent salacious gatherings. The clusters of esteemed guests and willing hostesses diminished as amorous pairs slinked off to alternate secluded settings for more intense sexual frolics.

Jazmyne watched the couples wander off. She suspected most of the girls had entered this business in much the same way as she had. Her mother had been a masseuse in Bangkok, as had her mother before her. Growing up, Jazmyne had heard the rumors and innuendoes associated with the trade. But her mother had kept her away, assuring she finished high school; that gave her at least a modicum of chance to better her life.

But it was not to be. Jazmyne had been unable to pass the college entrance level exams, and, with that outcome in the patriarchal culture she was born to, her academic opportunities faded off. And the time of mature reckoning for the nubile unmarried female had come.

Jazmyne's mother knew the score and one morning announced that Jazmyne would accompany her to the resort spa where she worked. Inside, she led her to a specially outfitted masseuse studio. A Western gentleman was already there and her mother politely introduced her.

"Sir, this is my daughter Jazmyne. She will be attending you today but, as she is a novice, I will stay to guide her and assure that you have a satisfactory visit."

The gentleman nodded his agreement and stood. Jazmyne and her mother removed his clothes and lay him on the padded table. The mother and daughter rubbed, kneaded and massaged the man's backside from head to heels. Then, rolling the naked man over, they doffed the clinic style scrubs and their petite hands kneaded and rubbed his front side. Jazmyne had been around enough boys, during and after school, to understand the man's obvious physical reaction to her roaming hands. His erection was thick and long, the purple head engorged. Her mother held Jazmyne's hands and guided her to oil and stroke the massive appendage.

"Are you ready, sir?"

"Yes, have your daughter mount me."

Jazmyne startled and looked surprised at her mother, who nodded her head sadly and pulled on Jazmyne's hands, urging her to climb onto the low table. Jazmyne hesitated but only for a moment. It was inevitable, a part of her heritage, and virgin or not, she saw no other course for her life. She swung a leg over the man's hips and her mother assisted her to straddle his groin. The man tilted his face and watched as the mother lifted his fat erection and held it under her daughter's hovering cunt. He saw and felt his oily tip slide inside the pretty little waif.

Jazmyne's eyes watered at the stretch. She pushed down and stifled a hurtful sob as her thin membrane ruptured. Her mother guided her with words and hands until he was mostly in. Still, her diminutive vaginal tube could not accommodate the entire length of the intruder. Regardless, she followed her mother's urgings and set a moderate pace. It seemed forever before the man she rode huffed and puffed out his warm ejection into her core.

Jazmyne had now entered upon the traditional family path and could be expect to trudge onward until she inevitably slipped and created the next generation of fatherless daughters eventually recruited into the business. But fate intervened. The gentleman returned a few days later, booked a solo session with Jazmyne and enjoyed again her amateur efforts. Then, enticed by her youthful charms, he returned on the weekend. Alone in the room with her and after she got him mightily aroused, he threw her on the table and fucked her vigorously in missionary, controlling the strokes, pushing his cock hard on her cervix, much deeper than she volunteered when previously on top. She stifled her sobs and bore it out. He thereupon declared to her mother that he saw her potential and would sponsor her to an elite academic institution. She left that same day on his flight to America.

Jazmyne entered, flourished through the curriculum and graduated from the Total Woman Academy. Sporadically, her benefactor arrived unannounced and fucked her, as well as some of her classmates, on Guest Coach Tutor assignments and Freewill Weekends. He sometimes participated, sometimes just watched, as she thrilled her assigned guest and staff coach tutors, demonstrating her increasing expertise in beauty, intelligence and poise.

He participated in her Father-Daughter Weekend, a nod towards his role as her paternal substitute. At the conclusion of that event, in bed after their last fuck, he kissed her goodbye and left the room. She never saw him again, nor ever learned his name.

Post-graduation, she garnered a Special Executive Assistant Internship at an international investment firm. Her smitten sponsor at the firm set her up in business, an Oriental subsidiary, where she prospered and sold out her holdings when the firm was spun off in a public offering. Now she ran her own shop, almost as a leisure hobby. This convention special services enterprise filled her time and offered her prospects for developing some unusual investment opportunities. Tonight was just one of this year's fully booked surreptitious events. Sometimes, Jazmyne took care of a client personally, a chance to stay tuned up on poise techniques and maybe a little pleasure for herself. But not tonight.

If there was ever a standard massage routine, and Jazmyne's girls knew of many, its multitude of variances were performed that night to the delight of stimulated cocks and cunts. The gentlemen found the young Thai ladies impeccably suited to whatever sucking, fucking, rollicking and sexual positions caught their fancy. Many of the men found this transnational getaway the perfect place to indulge in their favorite fetishes and sexual fantasies. There were too many restrictions in the Mainland, and surveillances were all too common for the elites, even in the newly acquired Hong Kong.

The next morning, Jazmyne debriefed individually the happy-ending hostesses, tangentially seeking any useful information disclosed during last night's pillow talk. There were many enticing tidbits but one particular item perked her interest. One lust besotted investor, prompted to enhance his macho standing with his naked bedmate, bragged about the fortune he would soon realize from profits in a new mining sensor technology. Jazmyne quizzed the cute little cock masseuse for details and subsequently researched the man in question.

When she was satisfied of the rumor's bona fides, she summarized the intelligence and contacted Krista, her fellow TWA Alumnus, through the TWAnet, the custom platform for TWA Alumni business coalitions.

The VPN intranet link allowed TWA Alumni to covertly collaborate on special requests and projects. The monthly user fees were high, a large portion redirected to the TWA Scholarship Fund, a vehicle for attracting the best female candidates for matriculation at TWA. But the profits generated by the alumni relationships were well worth the invested user fees.

** Krista **

Krista opened the blinking icon and launched TWAnet on her computer. She had failed to notice it earlier, absorbed in this morning's back-to-back-to-back meetings. Her executive managers needed very little of her oversight but she liked the personal touch of in-person gatherings. The industrial facilities were cranking out her advanced technology products at increasing rates and therein creating a supply problem for the rare earth metals required for the chips, magnets and batteries integrated into those systems. Her husband, Sheldon, the engineering genius that had more ideas than time to implement them, was working hard on exploiting old and new sources of the critical materials. Thus, Jazmyne's intelligence about novel mining devices was surreptitiously good news.

"Hello, sweetie, how's the corporate life treating you?

"It's treating me very well, thanks. How's the South Asia cock and pussy business on your end?"

"Swelling bigger every day and I still can't get enough!"

"Business or cock?"

"Both!"

They chuckled away the rapport building small talk.

"So what's the occasion?"

Jazmyne outlined what she knew so far. Someone was seeking financing to develop advanced mining tools and she knew of one of the players. Was Krista interested in pursuing it?

Krista was more than interested and she agreed to hand Jazmyne a piece of the action if and when the technology could be monetized commercially. Jazmyne sent over her findings and wished Krista 'good luck'.

** Augustina **

Krista did some digging of her own. It appeared that the covert investor may be on to something. An enigmatic technology incubator was surreptitiously seeking funding to develop a prototype. Their agent, a man named Reggie, was touring the investment houses of Macau, divulging only enough tantalizing details to keep interest in the design's development.

Krista connected with another TWA Alumni over the TWAnet. Augustina was on a month long vacation from her job as a supervising mining engineer in Australia's Outback. She abstained from intimate relationships at the remote mining village, an astute career policy. After a three month long 'dry-spell', she was vacationing at the beach, a safe place away from puritan prying eyes and jealous gossiping lips. Her days were spent in mini-kini sunbathing, shopping, sightseeing and munching the local cuisine. But after dark, she fed a different appetite, browsing the clubs for resilient young studs who could match her sexual stamina. She found a few and thoroughly enjoyed the nightly fuck-fests.

"Hello, Augustina. My, but don't you look happy. Finding enough hard cock in Melbourne?"

"There's never enough stiff dick for me."

"Well, don't be a cock hog, leave some for the rest of us."

They giggled away the joke before Krista revealed the purpose of her call. She explained what she had found so far, suspecting that Reggie had more information than he was sharing with his special contacts. She offered Augustina a contract for an industrial espionage mission.

Augustina, reluctant to abandon her prick-rich environment, only tentatively accepted the assignment. She needed to study the situation in order to firm up a plan. Krista concurred and volunteered that Reggie was still in Macau attending an industry showcase and convention.

-----

Augustina wandered about the convention floor, covertly shadowing Reggie. He was holding small one-on-ones with potential funding partners. He would open his briefcase, display a few pages and quickly close and lock the attaché. He always adjusted his watchband when the case was opened as if it bothered his wrist. She had seen this security gadget before. The briefcase signaled his watch to vibrate whenever it was open. She knew this was a difficult system to beat, but she was 'the brilliant Augustina' and she concocted a delightful plan to overcome the briefcase's alarm.

She contacted Krista with the good news; the mission was a 'GO'.

-----

Augustina chatted up Reggie at the convention center bar. She was dressed to the nines and held his attention as she flipped her hair, laughed at his jokes and touched his hand to cheer him on.

It all went as planned; she had him in bed well before midnight, running him through three stupendous orgasms by dawn. The next morning found them cuddling in bed, Reggie engaged in nonstop kissing on her nipples. She let him play, satisfied that he was thoroughly enamored with her hourglass body.

Augustina spun her web; a cover story to trap Reggie's interest. She lamented that this could only be a 'one night stand' because her step-daughter was joining her soon for a mother-daughter vacation weekend. Reggie was incredulous at her admission.

"Your husband doesn't object to you taking other men to bed?"

"I'm his second wife, a trophy wife would be the accurate cliché. I am much younger than him and he sees me more as arm candy than bedmate. He lives a hectic schedule and it's hard for us to find enough private time together. So we allow each other to find enjoyment elsewhere when needed."

"Seems like a workable arrangement..." he mumbled through tit muffled lips.

"I'm not much older than Lycka, his only daughter, and I can still relate to her notions about life. But the bitter ex-wife has the poor girl sexually stifled with stories about the 'evils of men'. I have earned some of her trust and am weaning her towards a more normal sexual attitude."

Reggie understood Augustina's conflicting agenda, but she was a spectacular sexmate and he didn't want to let her go so soon.

"Well, then, at least let me buy you and your step-daughter dinner tomorrow tonight. And see how it goes."

Augustina agreed to try and a happy Reggie rolled her curvaceous blonde body beneath his own and fucked her again.

** Lycka **

Lycka stood outside the playroom door at the Matauri Bay TWA Fantasy Request facility in New Zealand. She was gathering her thoughts and energy for her upcoming fantasy performance. The guest, her assigned client, was the division manager for a corporate electronics manufacturer; he had covertly made a limited run of special micro-chips for Krista. Money would be an inadequate reward for such a risky venture. So here was Lycka, booked to give him a 'special bonus' for his good work. He had requested the Cheerleader Discipline fantasy scenario.

Lycka was dressed out for the role, a thin tight sweater sporting 'STATE' in bold letters that stretched across her bulging chest and a white flirty thong visible beneath the short bouncy plaid skirt. One last deep breathe for calm and then she launched into her routine.

She burst into the room, pompoms shaking. The guest sat behind a desk, a brass nameplate stating 'COACH' on its top. She smiled exuberantly in true cheerleader fashion, chirping her question.

"You wanted to see me, Coach?"

"Yes. I'm getting reports that you are late to practice, sometimes missing the entire session. That is unacceptable."

He paused for effect and she let the pompoms, and her smile, sag in response.

"Can you think of any reason why you shouldn't be punished, young lady?"

She tilted her head aside, cast her glance upward and placed an index finger at the edge of her lips, the classic pose of deep thoughts by someone unaccustomed to any, let alone deep, thoughts. The classic cartoon image of a bright lightbulb of inspiration did NOT suddenly poof into the air above her head. Her reply sounded childishly glib.

"Nope! Can't think of any... but the boys under the bleachers said it was okay."

'Coach' rose and rounded the desk. He walked past her, took her hand and, sitting in a wooden chair, pulled her facing downward across his lap. He flipped up her skirt and smacked her bottom five times. She yelped at each strike of his palm on her cute toned ass, then waited as the telltale red flush emerged on her ass cheeks, spurring the Coach's excitement.

"Spanking is only the start of your punishment. You've been a bad girl and now I am going to fuck you so you remember to do what your teachers say rather than those silly little boys."

She pushed herself up and whimpered her girlishly voiced protest.

"No, please... Let me suck your cock instead."

She scrambled and knelt between his knees and hurriedly unzipped his fly, extracting his semi-tumescent meat. Her tongue licked a long draw up his shaft and then her lips descended to suckle his growing manhood. Her head bobbed, her eyes looked at his and he let her continue for a while. Then he lifted the hem of her sweater and she cooperated as he pulled it over her head. His hands found her pear shaped pointy tits and he mauled and kneaded her breasts as she resumed the blowjob.

But a blowjob was not his preference. He grabbed two handfuls of hair on either side of her head and tugged her mouth off his erection. She looked at him with a pained frown on her face, cringing at his hurtful grips on her hair.

"It's time to fuck now."

"But you said I could suck you off instead."

"I never said that."

She pouted as he pressed her over onto the floor and moved between her legs.

"No, please, Coach. Not like this, not now. Later tonight at your house?"

"I can't wait" he said as he slid her thong aside and poked his hard-on at her pussy.

"Noooo... please..."

He pushed inside and wrapped her body in a close embrace. She wriggled but weakly, careful not to overdo the faux struggle with the old man. A guest suffering a heart-attack or stroke while he was fucking his favorite fantasy was bad for business. A dozen thrusts later, he pulsed his seed deep in her pussy. He relaxed atop her until his cock deflated and fell out. She feigned distraught.

"I hope we didn't make a baby, Coach."

He straddle-walked his hips closer to her face and pointed to a small scar on his groin.

"There won't be a baby; I had a vasectomy a few years back."

He moved his cock closer to her face and she crunched her neck up to lick their combined juices from his flaccid prick. He let her play for a time as he gained back his energies. He arose and sat again on the wooden chair. Lycka got up off the floor and gathered her Cheerleader accoutrements. She walked to his front, shimmied her boobs and leaned in for a last smothering smooch on his cheek. Some men don't like kissing cum-stained lips, so she didn't press the issue. She dropped her pompoms in his lap and cooed seductively in his ear.

"Some souvenirs to remember me by, Coach! See you later tonight, then?"

"I'll be waiting."

Lycka exited the room and leaned against the closed door, her thoughts lingering on the just ended scenario, self-congratulations for another successful fantasy fulfillment.

"Damn! I am REALLY good at these innocent little lady skits" she quietly cheered herself.

She returned to her quarters where her laptop was blinking a TWAnet message alert. She logged on, read the message and clicked the link. Augustina's visage came onscreen, and after former coed classmate greetings and erotic adventure reminiscences, the Australian engineer laid out her plan for a paired agent infiltration and industrial espionage assignment.

"Can you come to Macau right away? I've already arranged the TWA jet to bring you here."

"Sure thing, sweetie. Will it be fun?"

"Probably more than you can imagine. Hurry."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow in Macau."

They pucker kissed mutual farewells and the screen went blank. Lycka hustled to make her outbound flight to a promising new exploit, making last minute arrangements for a substitute fantasy fulfiller to surprise 'Coach' at his bungalow tonight. She hoped he would be pleased with the unexpected variety.

** Reggie **

Augustina led Lycka into the dining room, spying Reggie standing on the far side of the room at a secluded table. She drew up at his side, buzzed his cheek and introduced her 'step-daughter' Lycka.

Lycka was shy, reticent, barely making eye contact with her step-mother's date.

"Reggie, what do you think of Lycka's dress? I picked it out for her."

Reggie had already surveyed the dress as Lycka approached and liked everything about it, including the buxom body it encased. The black sleeveless bodycon hugged her curves and the U shaped neckline showed nice cleavage between her full bodice-filling breasts. Her makeup was subtle and appealing. The middle aged man politely praised her choice, and the pair of young blondes took their seats at the small table with him.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12