Total Woman Fortunes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lycka displayed a coolness towards the man during dinner, dismissively frowning at his ribald jokes. She filched upward tugs on her cleavage flaunting dress whenever he stared too long at her breasts. It was a seemingly subconscious adjustment that preserved her innocent girl's sense of social modesty. But for the situation here, Lycka used it as a conscious and subtly timed move taught at TWA to draw his attention to her boobs, therein inciting and reinforcing the male's sexual curiosity.

As the dinner wound down to dessert and coffee, Lycka claimed travel weariness and excused herself to an early bedtime. Reggie watched Lycka's bodycon encased ass sashay away across the dining room. Augustina watched him watch her step-daughter, sliding her hand over his to regain his attention. No words were spoken as they held hands during the journey to her suite.

-----

The room lights were on. Reggie was laying naked in bed, a similarly naked Augustina bent over his groin, her dangling tits mashed against his thighs, her cherry lips sliding up and down his dick. His hands held the sides of her head, his splayed fingers combing back her hair, uncovering her pretty face and the eyes that stared deep into his as her tongue worked his knob. She varied her oral skills and palpable thrills, vigorously lighting up and then slowly easing back the tingles in his penile nerves. She maintained him at a moderate libido plateau.

'Trophy wife... no wonder' he mentally judged. 'She's so fucking beautiful and sucks cock like a pro.'

The door connecting their suite to Lycka's adjacent one suddenly swung open, Lycka naïvely popping in unannounced. Reggie saw her wearing a translucent negligee; her big nipple disks, mounted on her full unfettered boobs, were boldly revealed through the thin fabric. Her tight nylon thong enfolded her prominent cameltoe. Lycka stood stunned, cupping her mouth in innocent surprise.

"Ohhh... I'm sorry, Momma... I saw the lights on and just wanted to say goodnight."

Augustina's hand steadied Reggie's erection as she lifted off and turned her head towards her step-daughter, invitingly puckering her lips. Lycka hesitated briefly before ducking in quickly to peck her Momma's lips and bolted back. Augustina's voice was dreamy smooth.

"Sleep well, my darling. I will see you in the morning."

Lycka took a lingering poignant look at the nude man whose hard, slick cock was still held in her step-mother's grip. Then she darted away back to her room, closing the door behind her. Reggie watched the affectionate exchange and his focus dawdled on the closed door.

Augustina sensed how his cock in her hand had grown larger at the sight of Lycka. She sidled up his body to lay beside him, one tit compressed on his chest, her hand continuing a soft slippery stroke. He stared at the ceiling, lost in thought. Augustina spoke softly.

"You like her, don't you? I saw you staring at her during dinner."

"Yes..."

"Will you be fantasizing about her while you're fucking me?"

"Probably..."

"That doesn't seem fair... to you, to me or to her..."

"No... probably not..."

Augustina squeezed his erection for emphasis.

"Well, I'm her Momma now and I worry about her health and happiness. I think a big dose of cock might cure what ails her."

He looked quizzically at her face and she pecked his lips. Her voice took a higher tone of authority.

"Go ahead. Go to her. She needs you. Spend the whole night with her. I'll be here in the morning if you need anything more."

There was a tone of doubt in Reggie's voice.

"You don't mind me leaving? Are you sure it's okay?"

"Oh, yes... I'm sure... please... go ahead..."

He still hesitated, unsure. She released his dick, slyly smiled, a playfully push at his chest to get him up and out of bed, ending with light laughter and a brighter smile of encouragement.

"Go on..." she giggled. "Go fuck her!"

His eyes widened at the unexpected turn of events. He brushed her lips with a perfunctory kiss of gratitude and popped from the bed, striding to the connecting door, his hard cock waggling at his groin. He silently opened the portal and strode through, the door closing softly behind him.

Augustina got up and pulled on her panties; her tits, Reggie's recent favorite playthings, bobbled on her chest. She stood still, an ear cocked to the adjoining room, listening for the sounds that would guide her next actions.

Reggie stood just inside the closed door, his eyes adjusting to the dim neon colors glowing throughout the room from the streets and building signs outside. Lycka had been disturbed by his entry. He saw her sit bolt upright in bed, her teardrop tits silhouetted in backlit profile through her shrouding nightie by the red and green glimmerings.

"Momma? Is everything okay? Is that man being evil to you?"

Reggie paced to the bed as she watched his approach. Her body froze at the sudden recognition and Lycka's face gave that 'deer in the headlights' look.

"What is it, sir?"

He wrapped his left arm all the way around her back, drawing her in, and cupped and cuddled her fat boob through the nightie.

"SIR! What are you doing?!"

His other hand gripped her chin and tilted her face up to his. He shushed her whimpered protests with a kiss and an explanation.

"Your Momma gave me permission."

"She did? She gave you permission?"

"Yes! And she wants me to show you that not all men are evil. I'm going to prove that to you right now."

Lycka's resistance capitulated to her step-mother's empathetic mandate and she meekly returned his kiss. She closed her eyes, hesitant, unsure of what to do next.

His right hand left her face, descended and tunneled into her panties, rubbing her labia to gain moisture. A kiss-muted moan escaped her lips. Her pussy was soft, warm and moist but not wet. He knew 'wet' would come soon; it always did with him.

Lycka's hand moved to touch his raging cock. When she found it, her eyebrows flitted up briefly, startled by its size and rigidity. She held it by her fingertips, waiting. She didn't have to wait long; Reggie's hot blood lust wouldn't let him linger any longer.

She lethargically complied with his hustled manipulation, laying back as he adjusted her pose in bed for better mounting. He inadvertently ripped the delicate fabrics as he stripped off her nightie and panties. He arranged her atop the mattress; legs spread, knees up, arms laid outward, the classic missionary pose for sex.

He rushed to clamber on the bed and positioned himself above her body. She looked and smelled clean and fresh, a whiff of floral bath soap. Her eyes watched his face, her body passive, evoking his temptation. His tip touched her genital dew and he couldn't hold back anymore. Three strong thrusts drove him home. He reveled in her depths; she was so warm and tight. Her wetness had bloomed during his manhandling as he knew it would.

Lycka squeezed hard on her vaginal tube and grunted loudly at each shove, the audial signal for Augustina to get ready. Reggie fucked her energetically and wound up quickly for his first inexorable ejaculation, held back too long after Augustina's oral foreplay.

Just as Augustina heard him holler out his seminal shots into Lycka, she opened the briefcase. The watch vibrated but his blanked out mind was too insentient to notice. She removed its contents and closed it again, stopping the watch's silent alarm.

Reggie swooned atop the recumbent Lycka in post coital stupor while Augustina pilfered the briefcase's contents and photographed each page. With that mission step accomplished, she flickered the room lights. The flashes under the connecting doorsill were visible to Lycka, her signal that Augustina was ready for her to distract Reggie again. Lycka took her cue, caressing her man's back and ass before rolling him aside. She reached into the cuddly space between their groins and fingered his half soft cock.

"That was wonderful, Mr. Reggie. You were so strong but gentle; not evil at all. Can we do it again? Can I cum this time, maybe at the same time as you? Please..."

Reggie was ever the gentleman when a pretty young lady made a sincere request. The flattery and begging helped but he would have happily complied, even without the extra prompting. He rolled her into another robust fuck, both partners working to give the other the mutual sexual pleasure they craved.

At the moment that they again loudly orgasmed, Augustina opened the briefcase, replaced the contents and closed it quickly without the man noting the alarm. The lovers collapsed contented, slowly disentangling, cuddling fondly.

As encouraged by Augustina, he spent the night with Lycka, snuggling, cuddling, napping and rebuilding his energy for his planned third rousing fuck of the sensuous step-daughter at dawn.

In the morning, his fat woody woke him to dreams of another fuck with Lycka. But he was alone, daylight filling the room. He went to the connecting suite, looking for Augustina, recalling her promise to relieve any lingering masculine aspirations. She was not there. He scanned the room, his briefcase and belongings were as he had left them. He checked thoroughly, found his wallet intact and nothing else seemingly amiss. He was oblivious to the fact that the frisky industrial spies have purloined his secrets.

-----

Augustina transmitted the photo files to Krista over the TWAnet secure connection. Krista forwarded the information on the same secure channel to Naveena, her fellow TWA Alumnus in India, who owned and operated a specialty software shop. Naveena promised to put her best and brightest software engineers to work, creating the hardware and software interfaces that would optimize the advanced technology's best performance.

Months later, Krista would again summon Augustina, this time to meet Sheldon in Chile for field trials and beta testing of the new systems. Krista's dear husband Sheldon, the engineering genius, had been on travel too long and she feared for his overall health. She needed Augustina's engineering expertise to support Sheldon's efforts in the high Atacama Desert. But also, she wanted Augustina to use her other learned skills to monitor Sheldon's personal condition and intervene appropriately.

"Of course" said Augustina, completely understanding the particular interventions that Sheldon's loving wife Krista, her fellow Total Woman Academy alumnus, had in mind for Sheldon, her overworked husband.

12