Total Woman Fortunes Ch. 03

Story Info
New Zealand/Chile.
4.6k words
4.54
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

** Krista **

Krista beheld the downtown and hinterland horizons from her penthouse office perch. She had to purposefully pause sometimes to take notice of its power and splendor. Even with a full staff of competent engineers and managers, the TWA Alumnus found it a daunting responsibility running the worldwide fabrication conglomerate. But the day-to-day struggles were worth the efforts. Her husband Sheldon was a pure technical genius and together they had built this high technology manufacturing empire that generated the wealth that sustained their extraordinary lifestyle.

But with pure genius comes the overpowering stress of success. Krista was the perfect answer, keeping her spouse at steady state through frequent, and mutually delightful, sexual stress relief. When he was home, she catered to his nightly, and sometimes daily, needs. And when he travelled without her, which she lamented had been too much lately, she sent along one of his several Special Executive Assistants, to help keep him fine-tuned. But he had left in such a bustle this time that they had both forgot about his need for a suitable travelling companion.

Krista connected once again with Augustina, her Australian mining engineer friend and co-conspirator, using the secure TWAnet. Her lovely face swelled to fill the pixel saturated screen and both women's moods brightened with joy. Augustina blurted out her happiness.

"Hello, sweetie. How's my favorite American Sheila?"

<"You're such a flirt, dear. How's life Down Under?"

<"Dusty in the Outback and rainy at the beach. I like the beach though; wetter is better, as they say."

"I need another favor. Are you available for a few weeks?"

"Maybe... Would that be for business or pleasure?"

<"With any luck, a bit of both. I'll pay you a fee and expenses. Interested?"

"Maybe; what's the gig?"

Krista spelled out the mission. Sheldon needed technical help with his field trials for the special technology Augustina and Lycka had purloined in Macau. She and Sheldon had secured the patent and rushed it into development to enhance their rare metals mining in the Atacama Desert of Chile. And... Sheldon was travelling alone, a terrible turn of fate. His exuberant zeal would send his stress levels out of control, sapping him of his critical mental alertness. Unless, of course, it was properly managed.

"Would you be a dear friend and attend to my husband's health and welfare while with him?"

"Of course, Krista. Consider it a problem solved. I'll handle it... or him... or his dick... or whatever."

"I'll send over the contract. You can catch up with him in New Zealand. Good luck and enjoy the trip, complete with all my blessings. G'day, Lov'!"

** Play Time **

Augustina and Marita had been waiting for Sheldon to round out their TWA travel group for the long trans-Pacific flight to South America. But his limousine had experienced car trouble and he was delayed for at least a day.

Any other pair of vivacious women would have seen this unscheduled layover in paradise as a fortuitous circumstance. Most ladies would have reveled in the luxurious furnishings at the New Zealand Fantasy Request venue with its wondrous view of the ocean from the Kauri Cliffs. But Marita and Augustina weren't like other women. They were less used to their own relaxation and more used to being used for relaxation by alpha males.

And there was currently a paucity of hearty males onsite to play with. But then fate stepped in and it was their lucky day. The TWA Campus Housemother sought out their assistance with a difficult to fill Fantasy Request. Hearing the details, they readily agreed to take up the challenge. It would handily fill the downtime while waiting for Sheldon to arrive.

---------

Jerry, the booking Fantasy Request guest, walked next to the cute little co-ed escorting him to the small cabaret style theatre onsite. She settled him in as the sole occupant of the night club café arrangement. He sat back, beer bottle in hand, as the houselights dimmed to dark.

The show girl pair walked onto the darkened stage from either wing, scanning narrow LED flashlight beams about the stage until they found each other's approach. Standing together center stage, they searched the auditorium and settled their combined beams on Jerry. The stage lights increased enough that Jerry saw his fantasy pair dressed in matching black sleeveless cocktail dresses and heels. In sync, they pointed at him, two manicured index fingers coiling into a come-hither motion.

Jerry smiled and put down his beer. Standing, he willingly complied with their joint summons. They stood him between them and Augustina pressed her back to his chest while Marita pressed her chest to his back. Jerry was the masculine lunchmeat sandwiched between two slices of tempting femininity.

Augustina held her hair up to reveal the dress zipper and Jerry understood her invitation to zip it down. As he did, Marita's slid her hands around his hips from behind and rubbed boldly on his pants crotch. Jerry slid his hands over Augustina's exposed lower back, pushing aside the panels he had loosened. She shimmied her shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor, exposing her fire engine red lacey pushup bra and strappy thong panties.

Feeling Jerry's hands cupping her ass, she reached back and brought them up to the bra clasp, bidding him to help her doff the inhibiting funbag covers. When the back straps flew apart, she shrugged the lace off her shoulders and down her arms. It joined the dress on the floor. Taking up his hands again, she moved them to her tits and held them there, guiding his fingers to roll her nipples and fluff her bare breasts. She leaned her head back, laying her hair swathed head on his shoulder, and twisted her face up for a kiss.

Meanwhile, Marita has upped her interest on Jerry's groin, unbuckling his belt and lowering the fly. She burrowed inside to seek out his man-meat. Finding his clothes too restricting for adequate play, she gripped the belt loops at the sides of his pants and, kneeling to gain leverage, pulled his jeans and boxers down and off his feet. Augustina turned in his arms and, while Jerry's hands cupped her ass again, she plucked open his flannel shirt buttons, peeling off his shirt to expose his whole body. Her hands smoothed across his toned chest and, then with a firm touch on his shoulders, rotated him away to face Marita.

Offered the second lady's back, Jerry repeated the dress and lingerie removal process with the identically garbed Marita. The trio was mostly naked and the stripper actresses didn't let their man wait and wonder, seating him on a stage prop wooden stool.

The blondes stood to his front, in profile, and with tits pressed to tits, shared a drawn out sisterly hug and kiss. Augustina stepped back and bent her knees, slowly squatting to her heels. Her hands drew Marita's red thong over her ass and slid it down her legs, helping her prance it off her ankles. She buried her face between Marita's upper thighs and her tongue swiped the nether lips from bottom to top before suckling her clitoris. Marita moaned and snuck a quick glance at Jerry who had his growing cock in hand, slowly stroking himself to rigidity. She closed her eyes and smothered Augustina's face tighter to her groin, tilting her head back and growling a hum of pleasure at her love-mate's expert cunnilingus.

But this was Jerry's show and the girls wanted him fully involved in the lusty action. Augustina left off her pleasure offerings and rose to stand. Bending forward, she pushed down her own panties and, when they snagged on the heel straps, she struggled them off her feet. Her full boobs loosely rocked about as she pranced. The naked girls then turned their full attention to Jerry.

Augustina fell to her hands and knees and crawled to between Jerry's thighs. She cat-lapped at his erection, using only her lips and tongue to touch his prick. Marita knelt behind Augustina; it was her turn to give the same oral stimulation that she had just gotten from her fantasy co-performer. She pressed into the groin crevasse and sucked hard at Augustina's labia.

Jerry leaned his head back and concentrated his mind on the blonde fellating his cock. Augustina's mouth devoured his manhood and, while by no means a world class expert, he knew she was better than any he had had before. She mixed lapping with sucking and it wasn't long before her efforts produced results. He cried out and spewed the first of tonight's ejaculations into her warm wet receptacle. She swallowed and kept sucking, seeking the lurking dregs of spunk. Then, mission accomplished, Augustina let go as Marita's suckling brought on her ecstatic cry, muffled by the softening man meat plugging her mouth.

When the temporarily assuaged trio recovered their senses, they gathered the stage props and wandered to the theatre's dressing room, equipped as it was with loaded clothes racks, cosmetology stations and, most importantly, several overstuffed Victorian couches.

Jerry enjoyed the remaining night, at times laying on the couch cushions or at other times standing, assisting his sensual partners in trying on and sensually stripping out of various fetish and glamour costumes. Whenever he built up enough verve and fever, the lusty ladies took turns sucking and fucking him until, by morning, he had expended the full measure of his earmarked fantasy request patronage.

** Marita **

Marita scanned the cockpit instruments on the Gulfstream aircraft. They had leveled off at 26,000 feet, five miles above the Pacific Ocean, almost two hours into the twelve hour flight from New Zealand to Chile. The engines purred, rushing the plane forward to their destination. The sky out the windshield was clear, a few puffy clouds far to the north, off the port quarter. It was shaping up to be a safe and smooth, albeit boring, crossing.

Her primary passengers, Sheldon and Augustina, were heading for the Atacama Desert for field tests of the covertly attained precision mining tools. And then a brief side trip to Santiago to deposit the other passenger onboard.

Tucker was a consulting tax accountant to a TWA Pledge Contributor. The grateful mover and shaker had booked a three-campus Fantasy Request Tour for his best money maker, or rather money saver, as Tucker had whittled the business tycoon's annual tax bill to zero through various tax haven incorporations and stock market schemes. Now the financial guru was being generously rewarded with a variety of cock-worshipping amusements. After a New Zealand weekend of teacher-disciplines-the-schoolgirl-fantasies, correcting the attitudes of a half dozen 'naughty' TWA senior co-eds, the somewhat dazed and bedazzled executive was onboard. He was shuttling to his second scheduled campus in Santiago, Chile for a Flamenco dance school fuck-a-rama. A third school for ballerinas awaited him stateside.

After takeoff and accent to cruising altitude, Marita and her male copilot had monitored the main cabin on the closed circuit feed for a few hours, hearing the giggles and watching the TWA coed stewardess-in-training attend to her extra guest's comfort. Augustina and Sheldon had viewed the sexy spectacle from across the aisle but held back their own involvement, preferring to strategize on the upcoming technical mission.

Other than her onstage stint with Augustina and Jerry, Marita had been flying shuttles almost non-stop for a week, her dedication cutting in to her human need for intimate social interaction. She had complained after the stage production fantasy affair, calling Augustina a cock-hog. She had only gotten one doze of Jerry's genital elixir while Augustina snatched four. She was feeling the growing strain of partial abstinence and needed a little 'me time' without it actually being 'only me time'. She put the aircraft on autopilot and turned flight control over to her young male copilot.

She left her command seat and entered the main cabin, seeing that things had settled down a bit. Sheldon and Augustina are seated on the portside, chatting amicably about engineering or nothing or whatever. She spied the accountant at the starboard rear of the compartment, his head lolled back in his seat, his buttoned down dress shirt completely unbuttoned and his pants around his knees. His semi-tumescent was cock exposed, smeared with saliva and lipstick.

Marita greeted the coed stewardess trainee, who was fixing rejuvenating drinks and snacks in the forward bulkhead galley. Her stewardess hat was askew and her blouse unbuttoned, a pointy nipple peeking out. Marita declined her offer of food or drink and was inquisitive about the man in back. The coed was open and honest in response, fairly gushing over the man's virility. Marita swiped a finger on the coed's chin, wiping up a bit of cum that had escaped being captured and consumed. She held her finger up to show the trainee her omission. Marita one-nodded and winked, that look of a seasoned professional kindly divulging an experienced tip to a neophyte.

"Keep him inside and suck hard after he stops cumming; there's usually a last little bit hiding in the tube. Sometimes that dribbles out on your chin when he softens and pulls back. Don't waste any, okay?"

The co-ed giggled her acknowledgement as she sucked the stray ooze off the pilot's fingertip.

And with that, Marita's hands went to her own waist. She unbuckled and unzipped her pilot's uniform pants, dropping them to her ankles. She kicked them off along with her shoes.

"Take care of those for me, okay? I'll be back for them later."

Marita didn't wait for the coed's response, turning to the main cabin and stepping off, marched down the aisle toward the man recovering from his recent blowjob. He was still in his post-orgasmic stupor but sat up at the sound of her footsteps. She locked eyes with him as she strode his way, plucking her uniform blouse buttons as she went. She flipped open the shirt just as she reached his backrow seat, exposing her tremendous bra-free breasts.

She leaned over, tits dangling, and pulled her panties down and off. As she boldly leaned in and planted a kiss on his mouth, she dropped her undies on the seat beside him where the coed stewardess's castoff bra was already crumbled.

"Here's another souvenir but I expect you to earn it."

Taking his hand, she lifted him out of the seat and pushed the surprised but complaisant tax accountant toward the segregated tail section bedroom. She still held his hand as she led him inside, his other hand holding his pants at half-mast as he tramped behind her. She closed the door and flipped the slide lock sign to read: Occupied.

----------

A couple of hours later, Marita primped a final touch to her hair and makeup, seated before the small vanity and mirror, sized appropriately for the confined intimate play-space in the rear of the corporate aircraft. She had donned a crisp fresh uniform, replacing the previously discarded one scattered in the main cabin. She turned and looked down at the naked businessman snoozing off his weariness on the bedroom mattress. It had been too soon after his co-ed blowjob for his sagging cock to properly attend to Augustina the first time. He had accepted the alternate task of licking her pussy, his valiant try at easing her sweltering sexual urgency. By bringing about her smashing orgasm, he had successfully earned his pre-awarded panties souvenir.

By the time she was ready for more 'me time', his dick was able to oblige, stroking out mutual pleasure and spouting a respectable volume of sperm in her cunt. Another bout of mutual ecstasy was the last he had for now and he begged off any more. Marita was relatively satisfied and, anyway, needed to return to her command captain duties at the forward end of the jet. She left him to recover, the man probably not knowing that this had been a bonus not originally booked into his expansive itinerary.

Passing the forward galley, she advised the rookie stewardess to check on the welfare of her extra passenger. He probably needed rehydration; these long flights could be very draining.

** Sheldon **

Sheldon was delighted with his loving wife's arrangements for his travels. Augustina had efficiently calmed his nerves after the trauma of the delayed ground transportation in New Zealand. She had initiated her stress reduction program with a quickie blowjob upon his delayed arrival. Then after a sumptuous dinner on the moonlit terrace, they had returned to their suite for a night of total stress relief. It had held Sheldon over until mid-flight when Augustina had removed the weary tag-along passenger from the in-flight playroom, and kept Sheldon in balance for the rest of the flight.

The field trials in a remote area of the Alto Atacama Desert beat all expectations. The area had been neglected due to its sparse and scattered veins of rare earths. The element concentrations were too diluted for traditional methods by the overall required volume of excavated mining waste. But the newly patented sensory devices and controls had wormed the extraction head through the richest seams, producing an unprecedented 20% yield, far exceeding the usual low ppm. There was less dust, less water use and greatly reduced refuse to handle. It was going to make Krista and Sheldon yet another fortune.

Marita had returned from her short hop to Santiago, having deposited her extra passenger at the TWA Fantasy Request Venue and Campus. She had escorted him on the ground transportation to the facility, assuring that he was safe in the care of the Campus Housemother. In short order, that woman had him comfortably ensconced for the coming days in the arms and wiles of her bevy of Flamenco guest lecturers and campus co-ed cuties.

Sheldon and Augustina had returned from the desert test trials, cleaned up and got dressed up for dinner. Reunited again with a decked out Marita, they enjoyed a very well deserved evening feast. Despite the extraordinary successes in the field, the discussions and outward appearances back at the Alto Atacama Lodge & Spa were necessarily subdued, maintaining secrecy until local mining rights and permits could be secured.

Over coffee and dessert, the girls quibbled about who would be Sheldon's bedmate that night. Sheldon tried to stay out of it, letting them make the decision for him, but they could not agree. He placed the empty wine bottle on its side in the middle of the table and spun it.

The first spin pointed towards him; he declined the bottle's invitation to spend the night making love to his hand. He spun again and it pointed to Marita, who gave a quiet 'woohoo' as she pumped her arms in the air. Augustina pouted.

"Okay, Marita, you get first turn tonight. But I better get tomorrow night."

Sheldon held Marita's hand as they exited the open air dining terrace and strolled to his room. Augustina rationally reflected that Krista had obliged her to take care of Sheldon's needs but that didn't mean she got him all to herself, as pleasant as the task might be. She could pass off some of the responsibility, as she had tonight. Augustina lingered over her coffee, scanning the room for an available one-night-stand sex-mate to comfort her solitude through the long night ahead.

Marita had a lively skip to her step as they made their way to Sheldon's room. Sheldon was likewise looking forward to his time with Marita. They had only made recent acquaintance after the New Zealand stopover, confined within the corporate jet during the long trans-Pacific flight. His primary attention had been to Augustina but he had witnessed Marita notch up another Mile High Club tally with the last minute passenger. They each were curious about the reputed skills and talents of their impending sex partner.

The world-wise pair moved through the sensuous tasks of preparing the other for the looming sex. It wasn't love, maybe lust, but more like friends with benefits. Marita let Sheldon peel away her bodycon dress, his hands roving freely as he removed her remaining panties and stockings. She reciprocated by opening belt, buttons and zipper, exposing his toned physique to her touch. They spent some more time hugging while smoothing hand caresses and soft kisses on various body parts: hips, inner thighs, necks, backs, ass, boobs, prick and pussy.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12