Total Woman Fortunes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensual touching naturally revved up as they felt the inner heat. Sheldon leaned Marita over the edge of the mattress, lining up behind her and stabbing his erection between her moist labia crease. She braced on her hands, letting him press the few shoves that drove him in. Standing with her ass tight to his groin, he wildly rocked his hips, stimulating his embedded cock. She matched his moves, in counterbalanced sync, feeling his solid manhood scouring her inner membranes.

Sheldon's hands found her suspended tits and he mauled the pliant masses. His grip was rougher than during their standing exploration but she liked the physical and emotional sense of his macho clout. His strokes increased as he worked himself into a frenzy. He hauled her body up against his chest, crushing her tits in the insanely rough bear hug. He hammered her core and howled out as his cum jets blasted against her cervix. They vibrated in place through the diminishing follow on shots of spunk.

Sheldon woke her later that night, after they had rested in bed. He fucked her in missionary with leisurely, long cock pistons. She enjoyed two hard orgasms before he peaked and collapsed on her sweaty body, buoyed by her plush breasts. Another sidesaddle in the early pre-dawn brought the latest sexual intimates to complete gratification. Their relaxed mood showed as they wandered to the prepared brunch on the pool deck, joining the other famished resort guests for the bountiful repast.

Settled into a secluded side area with lounges and umbrella table, they saw Augustina's arrival. She was escorting her overnight fuck-mate, a burly looking stud with male model good looks and a weight lifter's physique. When she leaned in to say her 'goodbyes', he clung to her hand and begged her to spend the day with him. She let him down gently but firmly. He stumbled away dejected. She joined her companions at their table and spent the day with them.

As the day grew warmer, the more sophisticated vacationers shed wraps and tops, dunking in the pool and dripping paths back to lounges where they decked the deck with their topless feminine allure. Marita and Augustina followed those urbane leads.

Sheldon spent that night with Augustina. It was another after dinner stroll to his room and the same nonchalant all-night fuck fest. He was almost unwound of stress as he lay in bed that morning. Augustina knelt between his spread thighs. She bobbed her cherry lips up and down his erect cock, swiping her tongue on the knob at timely moments. He let her play as he stared at the ceiling, new ideas and future plans emerging from the recesses of his technology infused, but stress relaxed, mind.

Sheldon was approaching the end of a long and successful business tour and now his thoughts returned to home. Marita and Augustina were very capable and willing travel companions and he was delighted with his wife's travel amenity arrangements. Krista's lovely image came to the forefront of his musings and he smiled.

Krista was the core of his very existence. She had discovered him when he was a young scatter-brained engineer, stumbling from one half-baked idea to the next. Inexplicably, he had barely noticed her jaw-dropping beauty when her company sent her as its consultant and representative. It was a profound source of amusement to his colleagues. Then she had tweaked one of his inventions, perking his technical notice and a new awareness. In time he slowly noticed her attractive beauty but, foremost, he recognized her success at organizing his ideas, monetizing the commercially viable ones, then managing the finances and ultimately, the entire corporate structure.

Fortunately for his personal life, she had simultaneously pushed it further, becoming his sexual soul mate, and bearing him beautiful twin daughters. And she further understood that a genius like Sheldon needed careful libido maintenance. She introduced him to TWA Freewill Weekends with its bounty of eager co-eds and selected suitable travel company from the Special Executive Assistant office pool.

The twin daughters were a handful whenever he was home, pestering him for his time and attention which he devoted to them as much as possible. He loved the teenagers dearly and thanked his lucky stars that Krista was there to keep them in check during his absences. She soothed his worries by reminding him to let them enjoy their childhood world full of play toys and boy toys. They would leave soon enough for entry into Total Woman Academy, following in her footsteps to the enlightened discipline of intelligence, beauty and poise.

Lying in bed, with Augustina lapping his prick, his musings wound down as his libido wound up. Krista's face and form held his mental attention as he rocketed to the peak of his passions and spewed into Augustina's mouth. His constricted throat moaned out 'Krista' before he floated down from the summit of his bliss.

Augustina had felt his cock swell greater just as she heard her Alumni friend's name. She felt and tasted his essence; then lapped up the escaped residuals, swallowed, and crawled up next to her bedmate. She pecked his flush cheek, heard his normalizing breaths and finger walked on his hairy chest, flicking a nipple to regain her fellated man's attention.

<" You miss her, don't you?"

<"Yes... "

<"Then it's time to take you home."

"Yes..."

"Okay... then, let's go" said Augustina in her quiet sympathetic voice.

In another part of the resort, Marita lay partially atop Rocky, her pick up date from last night. Her head lay on his chest, hair splayed out as she watched her hand lovingly stroke the stiff meat that had run her through three powerful orgasms during the night. Her cell phone buzzed and she twisted back to retrieve it off the night stand. It was Augustina video-calling and Marita heard her sweet voice on the line as the video popped up.

"Hi, Mari... wha' cha' doin'?"

"Enjoying some company. How about you?"

Rocky interrupted the flow of conversation.

"Who's that on the phone?"

"It's Augustina... from the other night?"

"Tell the bitch I said 'hi'"

"Rocky says 'hi'"

Augustina's face grimaced on the pixel device.

"Yeah, I heard. So file a flight plan and fire up the jet; we're taking Sheldon home."

"Okay, 'Gus, as soon as I finish up here."

She laid the phone away and turned her attention to the bare naked man next to her.

"Sorry, honey, I have to leave; we're flying out today."

"Geez... the story of my life: Love him and Leave him."

He rolled Marita's naked body into his for a hug and smooch. She met his lips and still held his cock.

"But I still have a little time yet. How about one for the road? Has 'Little Rocky' got anything left?"

"He's always got something left!"

Rocky rolled her body under his and pushed his erection into her cunt. 'Little Rocky' gave his all and took Marita through two more swoons before he emptied his reserves in her feminine grotto. Marita kissed her farewells to Rocky, and then a sweet little parting peck to 'Little Rocky'. She dressed quickly and scurried off, suspending her personal pleasure pursuits, as she resumed her transportation responsibilities to the Total Woman Academy.

12