Total Woman Gems Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers

The housemother was this evening's first participant and she commanded one of the coed students to time her practice with a stopwatch. Her mouth dropped on the manly training prop and she pushed the knob into her throat. Two minutes later, Ms. Pearl came up for air. She repeated the procedure, bobbing gently during the second 2-minute repetition. Her palm gently cradled Otto's scrotum-covered black manly pearls. Otto was hard pressed but managed, barely, to keep his prostate from discharging its load.

The trio of coeds took turns with the experiment. Two minutes were too many but one girl held for one-and-a-half. Her head was motionless for the last 30 seconds as she concentrated on breath control. Otto was ready to explode.

Shelly had barely swallowed the knob when Otto erupted. She pulled back, surprised by the first jet unexpectedly filling her mouth. The following pulses spurted high and free as she held the shaft vertical, eliciting whoops, claps and giggles from her classmates. Otto lay quiescent as he shrank in her grasp. Ms. Pearl was pleased with the exercises' results and closed the session for the evening.

Otto was offered his choice of overnight companion. He reached out and clasped Coral's little hand. The others curtsied and departed. Coral escorted the visiting coach tutor to his quarters.

Otto stretched out on the bed. Coral sponge bathed his crotch where he lay. He welcomed his sex-mate into bed. There was more touching and petting as he explored his latest assignee. He was ready for a deeper exploration.

Otto favored a sidesaddle mount, not wanting to crush the little minx under his weight. She was very tight. He was forced to go slow, stretching her cunt inch by inch until he was able to work himself in. Coral reveled in his movements, her hands caressing his back, her hips in active rotation as she adjusted to his bulk. Her staccato moans made him pause a few times but she uttered pleas for him to keep going.

With Otto fully encased, he could only jitter inside her. She was too sore to cum herself but Otto obviously prized the coupling. She swooned when he finally spewed in her pussy, loading her cavern with volumes of his essence. He repeated his physical outpouring of praise later when she rode him cowgirl and received more of his manly tribute. She rushed the pace after his last spew, working to get her own pleasure. Even half hard, there was enough of Otto's firm flesh to set her off.

The next day involved a field trip to the oyster farms. The wind and weather cooperated. Mild shore wavelets gently rocked the skiffs as the trio of topless pearl divers held their breath while they culled the valuable black pearls from the seeded beds. The harvest was consummated and the skiffs returned in the afternoon with their precious gems. The loads were stored, the skiffs scraped and hauled to storage until the next trip.

That evening, this same trio of coeds were scheduled for their performances. They dressed as schoolgirls. A mixed group of French and Japanese businessmen clients would be arriving shortly to be entertained by the coeds. Otto was given the honor of final inspection before the group was presented to their fetish clients.

Otto checked and adjusted their outfits, pulling silky panties tighter to tiny pussies and spreading collars wider to expose the modest cleavages to best advantage. A peek inside blouses confirmed proper nipple makeup that matched the rouge and lipstick tones. Satisfied with the fit and fashion, Otto dismissed each with an ass smack and sent them to their middle aged customers.

Ms. Pearl promised Otto due compensation for his attention to detail. Sandy led him back to his suite. She was just as talented in male gratification as was her classmate and Otto played with her endlessly.

Meanwhile, the schoolgirl-dressed coeds entertained their assigned business clients. The men selected the groupings by double elimination coin toss. Two men took two of the girls for sharing and swapping; the other pair took the third for double penetration. All in all, the coeds would get plenty of opportunities to practice their special oral talents, along with other sexual connectivity.

That same evening, Otto's favorite Coral had been pre-booked for an offsite fantasy fulfillment, aided by two beefy 'goons', really just moonlighting resort staff. An elite pledge contributor had arranged an orgy for his special business clients.

Coral was delivered in a skiff to his offshore anchored yacht. The goons hauled her roughly aboard the yacht as Coral played along. They tossed her on deck at the feet of the yacht owners assembled friends. She was gagged, with mascara running down her cheeks aided by eye-drop fake tears, acted frightened, dressed in her disheveled schoolgirl uniform.

The subsequent clothes shredding and rough sex by the wealthy, fetish-crazed male guests left her cum soaked body fatigued and listless. Hours later, drained and battered, she was retrieved by the goons who had waited with the skiff at a safe distance.

Out of range of the yacht, Coral suddenly bounced back to life. She chattered excitedly with her protectors on the run to shore, claiming to have achieved three orgasms during her staged ordeal. Her clothes and skin sported the drying male discharges that also leaked from her vagina. The host of the extraordinary spectacle should be pleased with the results of his extravagant expenditure.

Past midnight, Ms. Pearl found Otto encased in Sandy's arms. She gently extracted him and led him to the moonlit beach. They lay on a beach blanket and talked shop and schedule. Each was unable to suppress impulsively caressing the other's exposed genitals.

At dawn's first glow, the bi-sexual Ms. Pearl climbed into Otto's lap. She captured his erection in her cunt and rode him gently, hugging his neck for bracing and support. Otto let her play as he watched the glorious sunrise and its ocean view, his tranquil mood sustained by the soothing surf sounds.

As the red solar orb tipped just above the horizon, Ms. Pearl hugged and chugged away on the muscled black man's body. She found her joy as she harvested a string of his ivory pearly essence. She prized them as much if not more than her black pearly beads.

For hardworking Otto, another busy day dawned on the multinational consortium of the Total Women Academy, an elite institution that he was proud and privileged to serve with professional dedication.

bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers
12