Total Woman Horizons Ch. 02

Story Info
Midnight: More Memories.
5.6k words
4.44
1.4k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

*** Unpleasantness ***

Ned cuddled in bed with Kellie. This farewell tour de force was going well and the pair were eager for more. But all the sexual activity had created a hunger for something more nutritious.

Room service delivered a much-needed midnight snack, a replenishment for their spent energies, and a respite before more bedroom activities. The nourished and somewhat rested pair lay again in bed, Kellie tucked again against his side and his hand playing lightly with a boob. Ned felt a macho bent to his mood after the stupendous blowjob. He was circling her stiff nipple, roguishly teasing her into arousal, knowing he couldn't satisfy her soon, not until he further refracted. He thought that her telling of some sexual adventure would amplify her vexation and his own ego.

"Were all your memories pleasant?"

Kellie hesitated only a moment before responding.

"No... Karl forced me into anal, it hurt and I didn't like it at all."

This was the perfect complement to Ned's desire to torment his little coed fuck-mate. His hand soothed and fondled the soft handful of tit.

"Tell me about it..."

Her voice was soft, almost sad but she dutifully related the tale.

Kellie was studying in her dorm room, casually dressed in panties and a sheer button-front blouse. Her door opened suddenly, no knock, just a turn of the knob and a push. Karl, the big black Coach Tutor strode through, naked but for a loincloth. A startled Kellie gathered her wits and set her Calculus textbook down on the mattress where she had sat studying in lotus pose. She unquestioningly unraveled her legs and alighted the bed.

She took a respectful stance before the male in her presence: hands clasped behind her arched back, posing her breasts forward, face level, eyes lowered. Her vision rested on the tangle of black straps dangling toward the floor in Karl's fist. He calmly surveyed his coaching assignment, satisfied with her show of deference.

She stood steady as he approached. His unencumbered hand adroitly plucked at the blouse's buttons, a gentleness she hadn't expected. He eased the fabric over her shoulders and it slid down her arms to pool at her wrists where her fingers were still entwined. Her posture presented her bare boobs high and forward.

Almost unconsciously, his fingers grazed circles on her outthrust areolae. The center bumps autonomously stiffened and he picked at those with clasping fingertips. She anticipated a nipple pinch, sucking a small intake of breath to bear the pain, but he withheld that move.

The tangle of straps unwound as he shook them loose and she saw, eyes still lowered, that it was a collar and leash. She dropped the blouse behind her as she raised her hands to lift her hair away, exposing her neck.

Karl wrapped the broad leather band around her throat and buckled it snugly but not overly tight. He clipped the leash to the front ring. Turning to leave, he simply stepped away, an unspoken presumption that she would comply, knowing that she had to comply when the leash grew taut, leading his trainee out of her room and down the hallway. Several other coeds, in various stages of undress, silently watched Kellie pass by, her eyes still lowered, arms dangling loosely in meek surrender. They knew where Kellie was headed and their faces showed a mixture of fear, compassion, admiration, and even a little jealousy, at their own memories of her coming encounter.

Karl led his captive coed down several flights of stairs, peeking back furtively to see Kellie's boobs exhibit their gentle bounce and sway as she descended, step by step behind him. His cock twitched at the sexy sight and his mushroom head swelled.

Arriving at the scheduled destination, Karl opened the dark wooden door and pulled Kellie closer to him by her leash, then stood aside as he shoved her, his hand on her thong-creased ass, through the portal to her coming dungeon experience.

Kellie stumbled over the threshold, a heel clipping the edge, but managed to recover without falling after the rude push. Karl noticed the sidewinder boob flash from behind and smiled; such a delightful pair of tits, soon to be molested as his decadent play-toys.

He followed, closing the door behind him, secluding the coed and himself in this special training space.

Kellie had been here before but as an assistant rather than a trainee. Her memories fathomed the harsh treatment that soon lay ahead. She hadn't forgotten the dank, smoky atmosphere, reminiscent of menacing darkness, lit only by the fireplace glow.

Karl brusquely pushed her again, towards the central table, a roughhewn waist-high bench, edged with black leather straps and fasteners at numerous locations, optimally arrayed to restrain a human body.

Karl placed her lower back against the long side, pressed her shoulders down, forced her to kneel, and clipped her wrists wide along the table length. That pose forced her to squat with her arms stretched spread eagle. He roamed the room behind her; she couldn't look backward over her spread shoulders and he was unseeable to her. She heard him browse for just the right implement to continue this sexual lesson. Apparently, he found what he was looking for and returned to her front. In his hand was a two-foot-long dog switch with a doubled leather flap on the end of the flexible rod.

Standing to her right side, he started, the first swat catching her right nipple in a stinging flick. She saw it coming but yipped in surprise nonetheless, then the dull burn crept across her boob. Tears formed in her eyes.

Karl saw them and his stiffening cock bulged even more in its loincloth cover. His penile tool signaled its readiness, nay, impatience, to get buried in a warm wet female orifice. Karl tamped down the impulsive urge, resuming mental authority over his willful appendage's enthusiasm.

Kellie braced for the next blows and Karl did not disappoint. A series of swats covered her tits from top to bottom and side to side, until the pain was a glowing fire over her mammary targets. She squirmed in her restraints, knowing even then that the reflexive struggle was futile. The motions shimmied her breasts; she gloomily assumed that her bobbing tits only encouraged Karl's lashings even more.

He did find her dancing boobs amusing, a challenging facet of his wicked game. Her nipples were moving bullseyes but accomplished Karl scored perfect hits many, many times.

Pausing to survey his work, he waited as she took a few deep breaths and sagged down in her restraints. Her fleshy chest globes sagged from her forward bend and he used the flexible rod to raise them up from underneath, indenting the rosy blushed chest bags as he elevated his handiwork for closer inspection.

Satisfied with the results of the tit flogging, he tossed the training rod aside and, unfastening one wrist, drew her up, turning her around to clip that one to the ring where her other wrist was attached. He unclipped that other one and fastened it where the first had been. She now faced the table, arms stretched wide.

He hunched her forward, a hand on her spine firmly pressing her enflamed tits onto the tabletop. The rough contact was nearly unbearable and she irrepressibly wept, trying to stifle the sobs which only shook her body more and made the chest chafing even worse.

Meanwhile, Karl was searching the room for another implement and, finding it, returned to her prominent ass. He kicked her inner heels and grunted a guttural command.

"Spread 'em."

She shuffled to comply; bracing her body against the table for stability. The movement rubbed her nipples hard against the rough wood, eliciting more sobs. She hoped she had widened her stance enough to satisfy him and apparently, she had. Without word or warning, he ripped off her sweat-soaked thong panties.

A coolness dripped onto her anal rose. She twisted her neck and her tear-stained face peered back to see Karl holding a chrome, multi-layered designer anal plug, shining an oily glistening in the firelight as he lowered it to her also lubricated asshole for insertion. His large fingers parted her ass cheeks and he diddled the tool's smaller rounded end against her anal orifice, testing its orientation before the actual pressing in. She felt the cold rippled cylinder slide into her rectum, feeling each sequential ring stretch her anus wider, and then contract in the notch. Her anus expanded and contracted wider as each larger stage passed through until it was fully and deeply seated.

He slapped her ass and pointed a finger forward. She returned her gaze ahead, resting her chin on the table. His cock poked at her pussy and slid home easily. She was mystified how the callous abuse had aroused sopping lubrication in her cunt. Karl stroked slowly but fully, wetting his entire long erection.

He pulled out his cock and extracted the ribbed anal probe; its reverse undulations now expanding then relaxing her sphincter. She felt a sense of emptiness until he implanted the warmed metal plug in her pussy. She felt his wet fleshy knob touch her gaped anal opening and she reared up, a renewed sign of reluctance and resistance.

Her ears heard the smart sound of the palm smack on her ass cheek echo in the room before the pain spread outward from the blow and she sobbed again. The sniffles were like an aphrodisiac to his lust and he quickly forced in his knob, an expansion not unlike the chrome plug had done. He took a minor pause, and then the knob and shaft descended to full depth in one slippery mighty shove.

She lay on her chest, and flexed her arms to test the immovable fastenings as Karl thrust and retreated, thrust and retreated, inside her rectum. Her sobs mingled together in one rhythmic cacophony. The sound of Karl's ascending gasps broke through the noise and she heard more than felt when his cock spewed its cum in her ass to his guttural grunt of pleasure.

He collapsed on her back, compressing her tits even harder into the table. She was numb to any additional pain in her chest, dully hoping the ordeal was finished. He tilted up off her body and pulled out. He unfastened her wrists; her knees buckled and she slumped down, painfully dragging her bruised tit-flesh over the edge of the wooden planks.

Karl picked her up, his circling forearms arms compressing her boobs. He flipped her like a limp doll into a two-arm carry and laid her on the tabletop. She was dazed and barely perceived that he was fastening her wrists and ankles to the corners, face up. He left her there and she lost track of time but cherished the respite, resting in a half-sleep dream state. The room's musty air eased the rawness of her sore tits as her foggy mind floated back through the agony of the breast beatings and anal fuck.

Karl sat resting himself, in a comfortable chair, refracting and watching Kellie shake her head and murmur "...no...no...no..." in her twilight delirium.

After some time, he rose from his chair, thinking 'It's time to finish up.'

Kellie sensed movement nearby and emerged from her fitful torpor to see Karl's big black muscular frame hovering over her spread, bound body. She shook her bonds but, just as before, there was no chance of escape. Karl plucked out the still-embedded plug in her cunt. Only a moment later, it was replaced by his fat erection.

Kellie capitulated to his will and abandoned any further scuffle. She surprised even herself with the full body surrender. She let the sexual sensations grow in her groin and were soon beyond retreat, feeling the tingles sweep outward. Her mind clouded, her back arched and she cried out as the orgasmic tremors shook her body into full sexual gratification. Her consciousness floated through a dull-minded swoon of repetitive raptures, failing to notice Karl's ejaculatory culmination and subsequent pullout.

Her mind returned to feel fingers loosening her wrist and ankle clasps; hands helped her stand upright and her sensual fog dissipated. Karl held up the leash and clipped it again to her collar. He pulled her along, opening the door and leading her into the hallway and up the stairs. Her steps steadied as she followed along and, in the dorm hallway, loitering sister coeds spied her blushed beaten breasts and glistening inner thighs where Karl's milky discharge leaked from her cunt and asshole.

Big, black, naked Karl stopped near the girls and tossed the end of the leash toward them.

"Clean her up."

He turned and strode away, proud of another successful bondage training session, one of his favorite specialties.

Kellie's classmates took her to the dorm floor's large group bath and salon. A full succession of enema, douche, bubble bath, and shampoo returned her to the clean and fresh coed she needed to be. Meanwhile, they tucked her into bed, giving her the rest and refreshment she would need to face her next Guest Coach Tutor, whoever, whenever and however that event might be.

Kellie ended her narrative and looked at Ned's flushed face. He barely choked out some words to fill the empty silence.

"Wow, that was intense!"

It also must have been very stimulating as Kellie saw Ned's cock fully swollen and erect. Her hand crept forward and touched his throbbing manhood.

"So, you like anal fucking" she guardedly queried. He understood the hesitant tone in her voice.

"Not really. I do want to fuck now but we needn't make it anal. However, there is a certain egotistical thrill when a man dominates a female in doggie-style sex. We could try that."

Kellie looked relieved and Ned moved her to stand in front of a credenza before a wall mirror. He leaned her forward, her arms braced on the top. He smacked her ass and she took her cue to shuffle her legs wider to accommodate his mount. He poked and probed until his knob found her pussy. With one hand on her back and the other cupping a dangling tit, Ned pressed home. His strokes were slow and even, his tit-cupping hand bracing her to receive his thrusts.

Then he moved his hands to her hips and changed to an intermittent ramming pace. Kellie's dangling boobs rocked like teardrop metronomes in synch with his staccato thrusts. Ned enjoyed watching how his efforts lurched her tits for his personal amusement. He neither sped up nor slowed down, keeping the boob-jolting spectacle in motion.

Kellie held his eyes with hers in the mirror, eyelids blinking once at each lusty bang of his groin against her ass, a little pique of a smile emerging as she let her spirit soar. Ned was feeling the friction cause tingles in his penile nerves and gathered a bit of velocity in his strong thrusts. His deepening breaths accompanied his growing arousal. Kellie watched his face contort and she set her emotions free, joining him in wild ecstasy as he shot his lust inside her juicy quivering cunt.

*** Multiple Position Memory ***

Relaxing and refracting after the doggie fuck, Ned lay on the bed holding her back to his chest, a hand again cupping one tit as his soft cock rested in her soft warm ass crack.

"Had any strange encounters?"

"Daddy came by for Father-Daughter Weekend."

"That sounds nice. How did it go?"

"Mostly okay. He's a very busy man and had sent word that he would try to attend. He wasn't there Friday night for the formal soiree, and as the night ebbed, I watched the other fathers and daughters sheepishly cuddle and wander off to their rooms for their first incestuous union. I was the only one left in the big empty room with its colorful decorations. I felt disappointed.

"So, I trudged sadly back to my room, thinking I had been forsaken. Lying in bed alone in the dark, in a melancholy mood, I was startled when the door banged open and a vaguely familiar man marched through."

"Did you recognize him?"

"I haven't seen him since he divorced my mother when she threw him out. I was still a child. He wasn't around much even before that. Yeah, I recognized him from pictures but he was older now, and rougher looking, more muscular. But he must have been happy to see me. He fucked me three times that night."

Ned wanted the whole story, with more details.

"Tell me about it."

"He was impatient at first, probably musing for days or weeks on this unusual opportunity. But he still managed to take enough time, being tender with long slow strokes, exploring the new sexual fusion. It was a snug fit and he filled my cunt with tons of cum. When we uncoupled, he cuddled my body and we dozed.

"I awakened a bit later with Daddy hovering above me. He was more hurried now, a quick insertion, fast strokes for a long time but no ejaculation. He paused and I understood his dilemma; it was too soon.

"We rolled into cowgirl and I worked a long time to please him: cunt clenches, hip rolls, pelvic gallops, all my learned techniques. Finally, he rose to the occasion and spewed.

"I was tired and rolled aside, unsatisfied sexually but satisfied emotionally that I had pleased my Daddy. He cuddled me again and I rested my eyes.

"I was woken again by a pain at my tit; he was harshly pinching her nipple. I struggled to release his clawing grip but to no avail. A sudden move rolled him atop me and, while I was trapped beneath his bulk, he pounded away at my pussy, bumping deep against my cervix, accompanied by lots of curses and obscenities, synchronized to his heavy thrusts.

'Whore... Cum Slut... Take that, Maggie, you cock teasing bitch!' Maggie was my mother's name and I assumed his mind had fallen into a revenge rape fantasy. The sooner he ended this delusion, the better for me so I fell into my fantasy fulfillment mindset. I had been trained to facilitate the alpha male's gratification in whatever form he fancies, so I played along, struggled to feign defiance, but really moved my body and groin in ways that added to his ego.

'No... Don't... stop... you're hurting me... you're a beast... quit it... oh, wow... don't stop... DON'T STOP... please... PLEASE...'

"I must have really gotten into the role because I surprised myself by cumming when he did, a hard series of spasms that shook my whole body.

"He seemed a bit sheepish then, probably embarrassed about his temporary loss of composure. But ever the dutiful daughter, I helped him shower and dress. He looked weary but happy as he readied to leave. He leaned in and kissed me a tender 'Goodbye', mumbling his weak apology for the final rough rape. Then he was gone."

Ned's face was flush with excitement.

"Wow, think you'll see him again."

"Probably. It's rumored that he works high up in my Scholarship Sponsor's organization. I only imagine he will be one of the Executives I will be expected to suck and fuck."

"Bummer..."

Ned suddenly realized that the tense story had him really riled up and he was crushing Kellie's tit in a hard grip. He relaxed his hand to a gentler cupping. Kellie reached back and fingered Ned's thigh as she posed a personal request.

"You have been my favorite Coach Tutor through my journey here at TWA. You took my 'cherry', gave lots of vaginal practice, and even taught me how to deep throat a cock. That makes you almost like my 'Daddy'. Can we make believe you really are and work through a more loving Daddy-Daughter scenario?"

Ned leaned in to kiss her tenderly on the back of her neck.

"Sure. That sounds like a great idea."

Kellie giggled, wiggled her soft body against his, and used her little girl voice, as if happy with a birthday gift.

"Thanks, Daddy!"

Ned rolled her over and they cuddled before sidling into a fucking position. He performed as a good father should. Kellie's passionate cries of delight for the next stretch of time graduated from 'Oh, Daddy', 'more, Daddy' and 'Yeess, Daaaddddddy' until she cried out 'Oh my God, Daddy, you're so gooooddd...' at the height of their effervescent mutual orgasms.

In post-orgasmic cuddle, Ned stroked Kellie's hip and flank as he recovered from their most recent stupendous sex. Her hand slowly caressed his flaccid penis.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12