Total Woman Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were there other times you especially enjoyed?"

Kellie felt his hand rubbing her ass and thigh and brightened up.

"Oh, yes. When I was a junior, I was assisting with a Freewill Weekend. All the senior coeds were getting lots of attention and lots of fucking. At breakfast, I was one of the topless waitresses, circulating the tables, filling water glasses, and topping off coffees. The uniform was thong panties, heels, and a cute waist apron.

"The room was slowly emptying as the men took their favored escorts away for a fun-filled day of action. One last gentleman remained, lingering over his coffee. I went to offer him more.

"He saw my approach and as I neared, his napkin fell from his lap to the floor. I set the coffee pot on the table and leaned over at the waist to retrieve it. I felt his hand on my bare ass cheek, smoothing over the exposed skin much as you are doing now. He was a man and so, of course, I stayed still, letting him touch me at his whim. He swept his hand over my ass and thigh and reached to cup my tit. He shifted his chair back and stood, taking my hand as he led me from the room. I followed him, hand in hand, back to his Guest Coach Tutor Suite.

"Undressing himself, he exposed his substantial cock. I knew that this was a Freewill Weekend, focused on the senior coeds but I couldn't refuse his desires. He was the visiting guest coach tutor and I was a TWA coed, obliged to do my attentive duty to the elite alpha male.

"He took my apron and panties off and softly lay me on the bed. He moved in beside me and we canoodled awhile. His cologne smelled really nice. His cock grew large in my hand. With no words spoken since I had first seen him in the breakfast room, he hugged me close. And...

"He entered me!

"The penetration was smooth and gentle. His strokes were long and slow. I felt a buzz in my pussy as he moved masterfully inside me. In time, I was panting and I heard his throaty rumble as his whole body stiffened and I felt the warm discharge deep in my womb. It set me off and I experienced a whole-body shudder that lasted throughout his several shots and even beyond as he relapsed back into a normal pose.

"He hugged me as he dozed off and I held him close in my own lingering ecstasy.

"We stayed like that for some time until he wanted me again. It was equally tender the second time. When I recovered my normal calmness, I left him there where he could rest. We hadn't said a word to each other the whole time and I haven't seen him since."

*** Last Moments Passion ***

It had been a long weekend, even cooped up in the bedroom suite with a sexy little thing like Kellie. Ned needed a break, some fresh air, and sunshine. The suite's patio had a short private path to the edge of the pool, and a recessed alcove not quite fully screened off, leaving an opening to enter the pool deck but secluded enough to maintain privacy from unintentional intrusion.

Ned wrapped his waist with a small towel, where the front overlap flashed his generous genitals with each stride. Kellie, amused by his inadequate show of modesty, followed suit with a similar small covering.

They wandered to the poolside niche, relaxed in the waiting propped-up chaises, and watched, unobserved, as the other coeds played, splashed, and scurried about the pool deck: dripping wet, jiggly topless and bare feet smacking about with lots of giggling energy.

The sun felt warm, the breeze smelled floral, and the background filled with girlish laughter; the atmosphere lulled Ned into a restful relaxed aura. He was worn down, as an older middle-aged man would be, servicing and being serviced by a young, vivacious female, eager to demonstrate to this experienced gentleman that she was worthy to be cast into the privileged world of elite alpha males.

In his mental and physical lethargy, his mind reimaged the past days of persistent and recurrent sex with Kellie. He reminisced on her perfect tits, bobbing lazily as she rode his cock, dipping down to his face when she leaned forward, his lips and teeth active on her nipples. He remembered her dancing in the room, jogs, hops, pirouettes, flaunting her flawless naked body, with all its healthy tones and textures, a plaything for his personal pleasure, whenever and however he chose to avail himself of it.

Her smile was mesmerizing: in his dream and now in reality. Her blue eyes, high cheeks, and wavy hair fluffed and flying as she heartily pleasured his body with her own. His thoughts dwelled on the warmth, the wetness, the friction on his erection, a sensation it was accustomed to from the many mouths and pussies it had indulged over the years, but when Kellie did it, ahh... it felt so special.

His reverie was invaded by noises, low gasps, and giggles, drawing his semi-consciousness into actuality. His eyelids parted, opening to fuzzily seen faces peering between the gap in the screening hedges. The topless pool maidens who had earlier delighted his visual senses were now studying him. The fog of drowsiness slowly released his vision and his ruminations into a clearer awareness.

He felt the dreamed-of warm, moist friction on his cock and balls. He followed the gaze of his nubile audience lower to find a fluffy head of hair bobbing at his groin. Kellie, face unseen beyond the concealing tresses, was devotedly sucking his cock to the entertainment of her junior coed sisters.

He reached forth to lovingly pat her head, causing her to rise up, and pause with his knob still apparently captured in her lips. His hand pressed and she took his cue, descending down, taking his whole shaft in, puncturing her tonsils in a deep-throat dive. She stayed there, making swallowing moves that caressed his corona.

Ned moaned and the watching girls gave their own coos of praise, innocent hands covering their mouths as they offered their admiration for Kellie's superb fellatio talents. They were newly promoted juniors, just beginning the semesters where oral arts training would pervade their junior poise curriculum.

He looked them over. There stood one, in rapt attention to the impromptu lesson, whose dripping tits, he remembered, had bobbled past the hedge gap in her topless hurry to rejoin her coed sisters in pool play. Another had outsized breasts that hung pendulum-like as she leaned over to gain a better perspective on the open-air blowjob demonstration. Ned decided then and there that he needed to return in the months ahead to grant these newest juniors his coaching expertise in deepthroat cock-sucking while keeping them well acquainted with cunt fucking.

The visions, the thoughts, and the wet sucking sensations had Ned primed for ejaculation. But that was not to be... not just yet. He cupped Kellie's hollowed cheeks and gently drew her off his shaft. Her mouth resisted and there was an audible 'pop' when he succeeded.

He kept his grip and pulled her forward, bringing her face to his kissing lips. The drawing up brought her naked body atop his and she wiggled herself into saddling his lap, tenting her pink labia over his engorged erection. The spying coeds intoned even more titters of delight as they watched the prelude to what they hoped would be a rousing bout of cowgirl position carnality.

And they were not disappointed.

Still lip-locked, Kellie maneuvered her ass around until her pink pussy hole touched and captured Ned's penile tip. Skillfully keeping it in contact with her labia as she levered it upward, she broke the kiss and dropped her ass in one fell swoop, driving the stiff male appendage into the place it always belonged and was always welcome, deep inside her cunt.

His freed mouth softly voiced an elongated whimper of happiness that enthused the excited coeds beyond restraint and he swore he heard verbal encouragements and their little hands clapping applause.

Kellie was likewise enthused by the show of support and commenced to give Ned, and the studious audience, a performance to remember. Her animated hips twerked his cock in her pussy. She kept a stroke rhythm that wasn't always up and down, sliding fore and back, side to side, lighting up those genital nerves that lesser women might have missed, or ignored in ignorance. But she had been well schooled, trained, and handled by staff coach tutors and guest elite alpha males, and she knew her stuff.

Ned started to gulp air as he approached the pinnacle, but Kellie slowed, settled deep, and let him simmer back from the imminent zenith. She had more to give and gently massaged his embedded dick with vaginal muscle contractions. When she perceived he was in self-control again, she started anew, but at a higher stage of arousal. He was quicker to gain his rise and she ebbed his arousal again, halting to idle back the genital stimulations. Several more of the same routine finally had him visibly vibrating with pent-up excitement.

It was time for her crescendo finale. Her cunt strokes were steady and full length, then speeding up to match the pace of Ned's gusting respiration until she saw his eyes roll back, his face tilt skyward and his mouth open wide in a cry of profound ecstasy. She braced in place thereafter as his jerking hips provided the motions at their conjoined genitals. She felt his hips elevate in a high back arch as his hot spew of manly treasure filled her vaginal receptacle.

Kellie rode out his orgasm and ejaculation, her own sensual core going off in its own version of rapture. She stayed atop him as his spine slackened to rest his ass back on the chaise, his breaths receded to a regular cycle with his arms encasing her naked body and hugging her soft breasts to his chest.

She waited, studying him for the signals that she could release herself from his grasp. His arms fell away from her back and she sensed that she had his permission for dismount. She slid her cunt off his dwindled prick, and carefully stood, considering the slick soft meat that sprawled in a tired pose against his groin. A teardrop of cum gathered at the tip slit, a remnant of the semen trickle that was dribbling down her inner thighs. Looking over at the still attentive gaggle of girls, she smiled and pointed at the weary male exhausted in his repose.

"And that, ladies, is how it's done... and done right!"

*** Collection, Dressing, Departure ***

Back in their suite and now at the end of her final tune-up, Kellie was prepared by her coed classmates for her next leg of life's journey. The assigned sisterly pair bathed her body, fixed her hair, makeup, and perfume, then dressed her in a filmy blouse, sexy panties, a scandalously short skirt, and the obligatory black heels. A Pledge Contributor, her Scholarship Sponsor, was arriving soon to host her on the journey to her future role. Her friends were satisfied that his first impression of Kellie would be a good one.

Kellie stepped one last time to Ned's bedside and kissed his lips goodbye.

"Thank you for this special time. I won't forget you."

She looked down at his exposed lower body and leaned in, planting a long loving kiss on his sticky flaccid cock, tasting the mingled masculine and feminine genital nectars, the dregs of their final goodbye fuck.

She spoke softly to the elite alpha male's powerful manhood.

"And thank you for your special efforts. I certainly won't forget you, either."

She kissed it again. Then her coed escorts took her away and Ned was left to ponder his forthcoming schedule of assignments at other facilities. It seemed like duty called and called, again and again, and again without respite. Such was his burden. His only redeeming thoughts were of his future return here, and the pair of coeds he had seen at the pool, one with nubile tits and the other with heavy hangers, that could be his hostesses, trainees, and receivers of his generous efforts to enrich their oral and vaginal man pleasing talents.

*** Ned's Coed Nurturing ***

After the girls had gone away, Ned was lazing in bed, unwilling to hasten to his next appointments. He needed rest and recuperation after his long days of grooming Kellie for her entry into the bawdy world of alpha male liaisons.

A knock and tentative cracking open of the door preceded a brunette head peering past the opening.

"Are you okay? Can I come in?"

It was one of Kellie's final escorting sister coeds, returned from depositing the traveling graduate with her sponsoring host.

"Yeah... sure..."

She pushed inside, followed closely by the other assistant. They toddled to the bed and climbed in with Ned. His thoughts of pending duties elsewhere, and subsequently on this campus months later, were put on hold. The two coeds had returned so he could suspend his thoughts of future toils and exertions and focus instead on their presently available tits and pussies.

12