Total Woman Legacy 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

She had successfully completed her academia and was launched into a world dominated by elite alpha males, but ruled by the ingenuity of Total Woman Academy alumni.

Sofia took a few months for post-graduation family leave back in Portugal. Rodrigo, one of the local boys her mother had warned her against, was still there, working as a hired hand in her family's agro-business. Out of curiosity, she had seduced him, or rather let him think he had seduced her. Despite his brawny appearance, his manly package was far less commendable. He was crude and unskilled in the ways of Eros, ignorantly rutting around inside her to his sole satisfaction. The one night stand assuaged her curiosity and the 'what-if' musings. That would be the first and last time that Rodrigo would ever be her paramour.

Daydreams assuaged, she still had many weeks to go before for the escorted transport to the sabbatical guest teaching assignment at her former TWA facility. Ned would chaperon her there. But his travel schedule was booked full with prior engagements and she was forced to wait. She was unhappy with the delay.

Life on the family farm was slow and easy for her. Her father Tomas was the region's agriculture scion, a stern businessman who practiced an early to bed and early to rise routine, a hard work tradition he inherited from his late father along with the family's food production empire. His wife, and Sofia's mother, Beatriz, followed a more easygoing custom, staying up late and sleeping in. Now she spent those long evenings with Sofia, girl talk and gossip, sharing their sentiments on the mutual experiences from different ages and stages at TWA. Sofia confided her furtive attempt with Rodrigo and the disappointing outcome.

Beatriz sensed Sofia's despair and probed her obvious disquiet. She had heard Sofia's restlessness in the night as the young woman helplessly eschewed masturbation, finding it an unsatisfying substitute to a real flesh and blood penis. Sofia had a typical TWA ingrained hunger for cultivated alpha male companionship. But she was stuck here in this remote farming center, surrounded by cultivated crops but uncultivated men. Empathetic to her daughter's circumstances, she pondered the problem and lit upon the only suitable solution.

That night, Beatriz dallied behind, as usual, when Tomas ascended to the upper story bedrooms. She crept to Sofia's childhood bedroom, now the guest quarters, where she found her nude and beautified daughter. Sofia's face and body were highlighted with exotic makeup, her hair luxurious. Her hips swayed impatiently, her body practically vibrating with excitement, her boobs jiggling with the reflective mini-shimmies. The plot underway, she was itching to instigate the ruse and placate her sexual frustrations. Beatriz spritzed Sofia's loose wavy hair with her own signature perfume, then buzzed her daughter's cheek, whispering mischievous motherly ideas on how Sofia could thoroughly enjoy this most special night. Beatriz stayed behind, watching as her daughter tiptoed across the hallway and gripped the handle of the master bedroom door.

Sofia opened it and stepped through, carefully closing it behind her. Tomas' twilight doze was disturbed by the fleeting hallway glimmer, and he caught a brief glimpse of a buxom silhouette in profile, the tits and ass in curvaceous counterbalance. He turned over, putting his back to it, and feigned sleep.

He was not in his prime tonight, having succumbed to his whims earlier in the day. He had spied the fresh faced newly hired farm girl, trimming the olive trees alongside her family work crew. He had called her over and led her away to a nearby field shed. Inside, they were hidden from view by the vineyard culling crew, including many of the girl's extended family. Ignoring pesky social prohibitions, he had plowed her tender juicy cunt in doggy, relieving his groin of pent up spunk. He didn't know or care to know her name; he pulled out and left, ordering her back to her manual labors.

Whenever he was challenged about these frequent events, he claimed the practice was his birthright, a privilege of his prestige as the most prominent local landholder and almost singular employer in this poor region of the country. He ignored any mumbled protests from the intimidated local community.

Sofia, unaware of his earlier exploits, slipped under the light sheet cover and wiggled close, pressing her supple breasts into her father's back. Her hand edged over his hip, her fingers drumming lightly on his soft shaft.

Tomas became more attentive when he inhaled a whiff of the familiar perfume. He sighed and reluctantly rotated to face his naked bedmate, hoping he would find the reserves to service his wife's desire for sex.

Her mood seemed unusually warm, willing and wanton tonight. She caressed his bare body with hands, thighs and breasts. Her clasp smoothly caressed his cock as it feebly endeavored to enlarge for its looming duty. To aid the foreplay, he kneaded and fondled her tits, finding them firmer than usual tonight. He leaned in to take a kiss and heard the soft voice just as he was closing in on her lips.

"Yes, Daddy, kiss me. Please... I need you."

His fondling hands stopped at the sound of his daughter's husky whisper. He held her boobs in two tight motionless grips but his cock was not to be denied. It had a new mission: sex with his adorable erotic daughter, not his beautiful devoted wife. It hardened quicker than ever before, Sofia's fiddling fingers stirring its ardor and firing its lust.

Tomas hustled into position and his tip found her entrance as he rolled atop her, sinking smoothly into Sofia's cozy wet cunt. Her tight tunnel hugged his cock with a youthful resilience. Tomas loved his wife dearly and their sex over the years was always superb and satisfying. But she had borne him two wonderful children and Sofia's channel was snugger and more stimulating in comparison.

For Sofia, the weeklong sexual drought was finally over. She jostled her body beneath him and Tomas was more than willing to accommodate her need for long deep strokes. She was quick to achieve her long overdue and mind melting orgasm.

After laying quiescent while her passions ebbed, she resumed her inculcated life's role. Sofia following her TWA instilled instincts and churned her ass and hips again beneath her mounted father, completing his passion by bringing forth his masculine eruption as he grunted out his intense pleasure. It cheered her heart that the pearly bounty pulsing into her core came from her alpha male father's loins.

Sofia's mother had facilitated the physical and emotional solution to her daughter's angst with the only readily available alpha male in the region, the father and husband Tomas.

For the remaining weeks of Sofia's homestay, Beatriz relinquished her spousal prerogatives in order to provide for the holistic welfare of her child. Each night, Sofia shared Tomas's bed. Tomas awoke each night upon her belated arrival, to be sucked or fucked, bringing about their transitory satisfactions. After the evening bouts, she cuddled him until he snored, then tiptoed to her bathroom to clean out the masculine residue, freshening her femininity for the next round of sex.

He always awoke, as was his habit, before dawn to find Sofia laying half on top of him, her hand resting easy on his morning woody. Most mornings, she was postured with an arm across his chest, a thigh thrown over his groin or belly, a tit mashed against his side, and her dark wavy hair jumbled partly over her sleepy face. He woke her gently by kneading the available boob, plucking at the nipple. She often emerged from a bawdy dream of stiff cocks driving her carnal needs, her pussy wet and ready, and foreplay unnecessary. With a mighty heave, Tomas would saddle up atop her and stroke out his pleasure. Sometimes she achieved orgasm as well, real ones that usurped the elusive tantalizing ones that never seemed to culminate in her dreams.

He would depart just before dawn, having fucked her a sweet 'good morning'. She would tarry in bed, dozy and lethargic, snoozing away her post-coital stupor in the rumpled bedsheets, uncaring that her well used pussy dribbled his excess ooze onto her thigh and the bed.

But variety is the spice of life; monogamy can grow to be monotony. During her TWA years, two days had been Sofia's longest dalliance with any one man. She couldn't remember a string of three. Even during Father-Daughter Weekend, Tomas had swapped her twice for another coed that caught his fancy. Sofia had gratified her friends' fathers while Tomas found release in diversity through his optional coed fuck-mates.

Now, interspersed with milder sexual releases night after night, Tomas and Sofia frequently recreated their inventive stupendous technique. Beatriz smiled lovingly on her pillow each time the mansion resonated with the male roars and the female wails, proud of her husband's virility, happy that her daughter was finding comfort within the family circle. 'That's my man!' she proudly thought.

But Beatriz could tell the continual sex was wearing Tomas down, bit by bit. Even the field hands noticed his lack of interest in their working daughters this past month. Beatriz was not surprised when he announced he had urgent business in Lisbon and would be gone for three days. Sofia took it well but her sex drive had remained indefatigable, renewed each night by Tomas' manly virtues.

She dismally resigned herself to a few nights of sleepless frustration. Her mother had smiled a cheerful goodnight as Sofia rose the stairs to her father's empty bed. The bedroom lights were on when she pushed open the door. She yipped a cry of joy at the sight.

Uncle Miguel was full frontal naked in bed, lying on his side, facing the door. His head was propped on one hand, braced there by a bent arm. His other hand waggled his tumescent prick at her. He smiled broadly through his scruffy bad-boy beard.

"Miss me?" he quipped.

Her reply was a hastily strip of her chemise and panties, three jumping steps and a bound onto the mattress, falling wildly into his embrace, molding her equally nude body full against his front. She found his lips and shared lip melting kisses as she hugged her nude softness tight against his muscular body and growing erectile hardness. They wiggled and giggled in a melee of caresses and smooches.

Beatriz quietly watched the pair from the doorway, blew them an unseen kiss, turned out the lights and closed the door. Tomas need not know that she had plotted her brother's stayover to save her daughter unnecessary loneliness in her husband's absence.

Miguel fondled Sofia's warm, eager body. He had simmered to wicked thoughts of her for an hour or more, waiting for her to find him here in her ancillary bedroom. He wedged his hips between her legs, and poked his dick in her pussy. He held her tight with two hand clasps on her soft pliant ass cheeks while he stroked himself to the first of his reunion ejaculations into his bodacious niece. It had taken no more than five minutes from first sight to first spew. Many more would follow tonight and over the days to come.

At dawn, Beatriz quietly entered the master chamber. Her daughter had the look of a well fucked female, her hair askew and her deep brown semi-glazed eyes half-closed. Her chemise and panties hung over the headboard, forgotten where they had landed when she tossed them off last night. Sofia lay on her side, facing the door; Miguel lay on his side with his back to the door. His face was planted snuggly against her tit, lazily tonguing her nipple, his stubbly whiskers tickling her skin.

Sofia saw her mother, carrying a breakfast tray. Her lips cracked a half smile through rumbled strands of her messy locks. She blew her mother a quiet pucker kiss, glanzed down at her suckling uncle and mouthed a silent but truly sincere 'Thank you...' to her mother for her inventiveness.

She found Miguel's oral attentions stimulating but she was hungry and dehydrated from the all night fuck-fest. She tickled the hairs on Miguel's neck and cooed soft words to get his attention.

"Uncle Miguel, Momma has brought us breakfast."

His reply of acknowledgment was lost in the muffle of her cleavage. Beatriz yawned, eyeing the weary bedmates.

"I really think you two need to take a break and eat. I didn't get much sleep last night, what with all the rumpus in here. Apparently, neither did either of you."

Over the next days, Beatriz acted as the gracious hostess, bringing them food, drinks and fresh linens that replaced the ones that were repeatedly stained with excess feminine and masculine secretions. The uncle was younger than Tomas and exhibited a substantial reserve of energy. The pair stayed indoors for most of the three days, emerging sparingly for some nude sunbathing on the enclosed back patio. But the vast majority of the time was spent in the master bedroom.

Uncle Miguel maintained Sofia's rich libido until his brother-in-law was scheduled to return. Tomas arrived home from his R&R refreshed, his own libido and ego rekindled. He found Sofia longing for his touch and was unaware of the short term family substitution concocted by his wife. They resumed their nighttime routine for several more weeks.

But Sofia still longed for Ned's arrival and jumped for joy when her favorite coach tutor emeritus finally showed up at the family's country compound.

-----

Sofia guided Ned on a field and vineyard stroll, proudly showing him the bounty of her family's agro-business. It was a time of the year when the weather could be unsettled and they got caught too far from the family manor when a rain squall washed across the countryside. They ran to one of the field sheds and tumbled inside. It was furnished as a refuge for the farm hands to wait out storms or a shady place to eat their lunch. Tomas found other uses as well.

Sofia remembered her own 'other uses' from her pre-TWA years, a hideaway where she could canoodle with boys, usually teenaged farm hands like Rodrigo, the strapping handsome boy that had been equal her age. There was kissing, petting and fumbling beneath loose clothes but no real sex. She was tempted during that last summer before leaving for freshman year at TWA, her passions matching Rodrigo's urgencies, but she cleaved to her mother's warning and TWA's enrollment mandates and arrived there a virgin.

The rain seemed to get more intense, keeping them trapped in the rustic building. They were lounging on a blanket on the stone tiled floor. Sofia tried to be a good hostess, inquiring about the condition of her guest.

"Have your travels been comfortable, sir?"

"My travels are always filled with comfort and satisfaction. TWA is a very generous and considerate employer."

Sofia wanted her guest to feel equally or even more comfortable while he was here with her. She lightly rubbed Ned's cock through his pants.

"May I see it, sir? Do I have permission to touch it?"

"Yes, my dear."

Sofia undid his button and fly, extracting his substantial manhood to the light and air of day. She was coy and respectful in her request.

"Can we wait out the storm in a more enjoyable way?"

Ned reminisced on his first time with Sofia, pondered her subsequent growth and achievements and his supportive role in her education and life. He warmed to her suggestion.

"That is very thoughtful of you, my dear. Please proceed..."

Sofia used the foreplay routine that Ned had taught her at TWA, what she presumed was one of his favorites. A gentle thumb and forefinger catch just below the corona lifted the knob toward her lips. Her stiffened tongue tip pressed the knob slit, then pecked and twirled a bit at the tiny hole, stimulating those rarely touched latent nerve endings. Ned responded well and soon they were affectionately fucking, Sofia moving through sequential bottom, side and top poses while the rain drummed on the roof. During her first time with Ned long ago, she had ratcheted her hips in a shy attempt to avoid him. Now she ratcheted her hips in those same moves but in a learned attempt to invigorate his lust and wring out his manly nectar.

They lazed in a lovers' post-coital fondling until the clouds cleared and the sun returned, then canoodled like giddy teenagers on the stroll back to the family mansion.

It was Sofia's last night home. Ned was the sole guest at the immediate family dinner, a meal made entirely of the bounty harvested from the crops, herds and flocks of the farm. They moved to the salon for coffee and dessert. But there were no late evening discussions tonight; everything that needed to be said had been said. Tomas simply took Sofia's hand and led her off to bed, what would be their final time together for a while.

Beatriz showed Ned to his guestroom, the one across the hall from the master bedroom. She guided him inside and showed him the layout, inquiring whether he needed anything else. He said he was okay. Beatriz said she was not and closed the door from the inside. Ned served as the perfect guest, thanking Beatriz for her hospitality in true gentlemanly style, being gracious with his manly time and talents, and ending the weeks long sexual fast that she had endured for the benefit of her daughter.

Tomas and Sofia were similarly engaged across the hall, performing their especially explosive sexual technique, the one that produced howls loud enough to be heard outside the mansion, to the smirks of the closer-in farm tenants.

In the morning, Sofia was splayed across her father's body as usual. He woke her with his normal boob cuddle. They moved into morning fuck pose and cleaved to each other tighter than ever before, milking the maximum from their last bout of incestuous intercourse. Sofia rolled away, fatigued, snuggling the sheets, expecting her father's departure. But he didn't. He remained in bed and spooned her soft, luscious body, emotionally helpless to let her go.

She held the arms that wrapped her torso, reflecting his gloom. He nuzzled her neck and his breath tickled her ears. She couldn't leave him like this. She rolled in his arms and pressed her breasts to his chest. Her lips found his and they kissed.

She felt his manhood brushing her inner thighs as it levered its path towards her pussy. She opened her legs, letting him find the sweet spot. He did and powered in. Their kissing deepened, his tongue probing the moist oral cavern that his cock had probed so many times during these past too few weeks. He lay motionless, docile, wanting her to work her magic. She took up the calling.

She worked his appendages, both tongue and cock, working the muscles of both her invaded orifices to bring forth his manly treasure. She received them in due course, joining him in ecstasy one more time with a howl of rapture on her lips and a torrent of sperm on her cervix. They slumped together and laid in bed, enfolded by arms and legs. Beatriz found them still dozing that way when she came bearing the bad news: it was time to go.

-----

Ned stood aside as the family parting played out with group hugs and plentiful kisses. Her mother shed tearful smiles of farewell, her father couldn't hide his smugness as he hugged her plush boobs to his chest. He buried his face beneath her luxurious brunette waves, enjoining her to come back as soon as she could. He released his boob crushing hug with some final evocative words.

"We'll miss you; the whole family will miss you. But especially me. You'll always be Daddy's little girl."

She promised to return as soon as she could; Tomas sensed that she meant it.

But now with Sofia's looming sendoff, his thoughts turned back to the family farm, his business responsibilities and the little teenage field girl who had come of age during Sofia's extended visit. He hoped that Rodrigo and his bunch hadn't already plucked her cherry while he had been distracted. He liked being a girl's first time man.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers