Total Woman Legacy 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia kissed her mother's cheek, a chance to whisper her own concerns.

"Will I get to see Uncle Miguel when I come back?"

Her mother whispered her encouraging reply.

"You'll see him soon enough. He volunteered to be one of your coach tutor trainees next week."

That brought a big smile and a mischievous cocked eyebrow to Sofia's face.

Ned coughed, gaining their attention and reminded them of his and Sofia's long drive to the airport and the connecting flights onward to London and then America. The travelling duo departed the family compound to blown kisses and hearty waves; they settled in for the long drive, enjoying the scenic drive through the beautiful and enchanting Portuguese countryside.

Sofia gibbered and jabbered through the whole journey, telling all the stories and details of her wonderful family home leave. Ned listened to the narrative of her mother's conspiracies on her behalf, how thrilled she had been with the companionship of her father and uncle, and her letdown with Rodrigo.

Once they were airborne, stirred by her ribald vacation tales, Ned fucked her again on the way to England. At the London Oxford Airport, he handed her off to another staff coach tutor as her escort to America. Then he checked the time and found it was close to his next scheduled assignment. He had a meeting in The City of London financial district for a potential coed candidate's matriculation processing and induction into the Total Woman Academy.