Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In return, she dressed in what he had held out to her: satin lime green booty shorts, under-boob exposing white spandex crop top, and low summer sandals, no underwear. Her outfit molded her curves and she sported a tight camel toe and pokies.

"Come along. Bring the case. We have a train to catch."

He spun on his heel and disappeared through the door. She took one last look around at the pile of clothes, grabbed the TWA case, and quickly added her toiletries.

She followed him outside, carrying the repacked bag with its few mementos of her fading former life. A luxury-class Uber waited in the driveway, the rear door opened and attended by the tall Alejandro. He helped her sit inside.

The silent Uber driver kept checking her out in the rearview mirror as he drove them to the train station for the Amtrak to San Antonio.

Abby grew self-conscious about this flaunted public exposure. She was used to the protected atmosphere of the sheltered nudist beach. But at the train platform, ordinary male commuters gawked at her toned figure and sexy outfit. Her long straight blond hair swayed loosely at her back as she walked and looked around at her spectators, drawing their eyes to her telltale pokies and the molded camel toed crotch.

She held her head up, her posture dignified but her gaze kept lowering atypically to the floor. Her blue eyes felt more than saw their attentions. Alejandro seemed oblivious to the stares. He held her on the platform until the last minute. The whistle sounded; the train was ready to depart and she boarded quickly when Alejandro allowed it.

They found their compartment, a well-appointed two-person special suite aboard the Sunset Limited, with its large bed, private shower, and a swiveling dual seated recliner. He told her to sit on one side and turned it to face the window. The train car lurched and they were on their way.

Abby watched the scenery change as the train moved from city to suburb to open country. She sat beside Alejandro who lounged in the other close-by seat. He seemed more relaxed now, having met the departure schedule.

They commenced some get acquainted chatting. His fingers furtively touched her exposed skin, a hand rubbing her leg. He sidled closer and lay his arm across her shoulder. As they talked, his palm reached down to cup her far tit.

She told her story, her dreams, and her trepidations about her near future. He was somewhat reserved in his answers, saying repeatedly that she would see what she would see as the journey unfolded. The talking and touching eased her tensions and he noticed her calmness returning.

"That's an interesting history. I want to learn more, maybe over dinner later in the dining car. But I need to get to know you better, in a different way."

As he had at the beach house, he presumed her compliance, took his leave, and simply peeled off her top and shorts. She stoically sat naked as he removed his own clothes.

She expected him to offer her another, less revealing getup for the dining car. But instead, he stood her before the room's large vista window.

Alejandro fucked her in standing doggy. Her nipples were pressed to the wide glass. She watched the passing desert vistas and the occasional person staring at her naked body on display when the train sped past. She would have felt more amorous in a less exposed situation.

In recompense, Alejandro diddled her pussy and she let him draw out her orgasm before he flooded her womb. He clung to her as he came down from his high before collapsing back into the recliner.

After she preened away his dribbling manly discharge in the shower, he produced her dinner wardrobe from the TWA travel clothes luggage: a thin see-thru red dress. Ankle length and sleeveless, it draped her toned figure closely and made no attempt to conceal her pert pokies with their pink halos. The flesh-toned panties camel-toed her pussy, a mollification for public decency. One couldn't tell without close inspection whether or not she was bare there.

She was led, walking hand in hand with Alejandro, to the dining car. She was daring eye candy in contrast to his dignified dark shirt and slacks wardrobe. Her mood was pensive and self-conscious, subdued by another grudging public display. But despite many amused second looks from the male patrons, she didn't note any outward disdain from the female diners.

Quick glances and darting stares fell her way throughout the mealtime. Alejandro ordered for them both and they consumed the Land & Sea Combo of sirloin and crab cake.

Abby settled down somewhat in her obscured seat by the window. She didn't relax her guard but intentionally veiled her embarrassment. She teased her intimate companion with subtle playfulness. Tongue swipes over succulent lips, compounded with air kisses and suggestive pantomimes of oral sex with tubular food items. She leaned back open-mouthed and suckled the longer pieces of steamed vegetables.

Envious men rubbernecked to see the show when their wives' attentions were diverted elsewhere. When they caught their husbands' darting looks at the escapades in the corner, the wives became less amused by Abby's immodest display.

Alejandro noted their disapproval but dismissed their concerns when he quietly opined to Abby that those unenlightened fuming wives would get the benefits of her display when they received wild spousal sex that night, despite their jealousy and peevishness.

After coffee and brandy, the traveling pair made their flaunting exit back to their cabin. Strangely, or probably not, in view of Alejandro's savoir-faire, Abby was fired up by the unescapable exhibitionism. She stepped a little harder in her heels, jiggling her pokies beneath the shroud, imaging hard cocks getting harder still as she strolled past.

In the cabin, she gazed with growing arousal as her escort casually shed his shirt and slacks, revealing his commando groin, thickened already by his hour-long simmering at dinner. His fists gripped her dress at the neck and ripped the thin fabric apart, exposing her thinly veiled tits and ass to his view. She rushed off her panties in equal haste.

Lying prone, his manly erection angled up from his belly, he didn't need to ask or command; the sexy blonde swung atop and hurriedly mounted him in cowgirl. Two strokes were all it took to bury him in her wet warmth.

She composed her emotions and rode him gently. They were aided when the train hit an unsteady section of track and bounced them unevenly. Alejandro was miffed by the distraction; he would register his displeasure to Amtrak.

But Abby used the transport's assistance to waver her body with the random motions. He felt her cunt sway and bob on his cock, adding delightful quivering sensations. His displeasure turned to pleasure and he decided 'never mind' about the complaint.

Abby arched her body above him. Her hands held to hanging ceiling straps and she braced for leverage as she swayed with the train's motion. Alejandro was attracted to her jostling breasts now fully presented before him. He kneaded and pinched her boobs.

Abby cycled into a series of Yoga inspired cunt strokes and compressions as Alejandro's bounding erection hammered her cunt and battered her clitoris. She cried out as she ascended to her ecstasy and cloudily sensed his discharge drench her feminine niche.

She abandoned the handholds and collapsed satiated onto his seemingly gratified body. He languidly hugged her in a loose arm cuddle as he collected his own consciousness. He shrank but she used his body as she could, wiggling small caresses on her tingling nipples and labia. He let her move in his loose embrace, too tired to object. Eventually, they rolled aside and dozed as they nested on the bunk.

Meanwhile, Abby's evocative dining car apparition had infused a sexual fervor throughout the train compartments.

In an adjacent cabin, Mr. Carmine's mind imagined Abby trapped beneath him. His ears conjured up girlish whimpering evoking praise for his fortitude, fueling his lust as his colossal cock pounded into a magnificent pussy. In fact, Mrs. Carmine laid beneath him and was getting the most robust fucking she had enjoyed in quite a while.

'What's gotten into George?' she wondered.

Whatever it was, she hoped he found more of it more often. Tonight he was a cock master on fire as he drove himself inside her, a far cry from what was usually their stale weekly ritual. With a mighty growl, George shot hard and deep. Mrs. Carmine's musings were distracted as she also peaked, pitching her hips up to meet his staccato bursts.

Other couples aboard the sleeping car heard the disturbance. But it didn't disturb their sleep; nobody was sleeping, as evidenced by matching cries of passion that burst and died from other compartments throughout the evening.

The train chugged into the San Antonio train station. Alejandro allowed her only the same skimpy travel outfit she had worn on the platform in southern California.

During the disembarkation, they saw many smiling middle-aged couples leaving the train cars with none of the disgruntled looks thrown her way by the previously judgmental wives. She believed a few of them even threw appreciative winks and nods of 'Thanks' in her direction.

The trekking TWA pair transferred to a boutique River Walk hotel. They lounged the day away by the pool and viewed the passing tourists, waiting for the other pairs to arrive before this latest TWA Induction Class journeyed together on the final leg to the assigned TWA campus.

** Imminent Graduation

Abby got to be close friends with her other co-ed classmates. They all liked the curriculum of intelligence, beauty, and poise, and enjoyed the friendly competition and cooperation for higher Evaluation Assessment scores from staff and guest coach tutors. They assumed their senior roles as Undergraduate Advisors and tended to the next class of coeds, just as they had been tended to by the previous seniors.

Now it was the culmination of their TWA undergraduate studies and the looming Father-Daughter Weekend.

Campus lore told that the alpha male fathers should be primed and then cooled from their excess ardor by the other coeds before the main incestuous event with their own female progeny. That would lead to less feverish actions and enable them to tranquilly engage in prolonged, multi-orgasmic reunions with their offspring and enjoy the rewards of their substantial scholarship support.

** Abby Johannsen 03

The Gulf of Mexico was a different kind of beach than her accustomed Pacific shore. The ocean swells were gentler on the sandy beach as opposed to the crashing southern California waves.

But some things were all the same. Although her encounters were controlled by the TWA Campus rules, she still enjoyed flirting with the public access area lifeguards at the edges of the campus beach exclusion zone.

She wore her top when chatting but dramatically removed it as she sauntered away, dangling it from her outstretched arm as her ass cheeks undulated her string thong bikini to the beat of her stride.

Over time, the staff coach tutors acclimated her to beach blanket fucking and it became one of her favorite seaside activities. She preferred dusk for the occasional guest coach tutors to teach her different strokes. She developed an impressive array of variations.

Beach fucking was not her only lesson. The poise curriculum had its abundant share of indoor activities, including bed borne fucks, kneeling sucks, and, most thrillingly, pairings with the male family members of her closest classmates. Some sessions were kinky, favoring blindfolds and bondage, providing requisite fetish acclimation.

For one, she was informed to prepare her very best to welcome an exceptional alpha male for his campus visit. Someone only a select few coeds ever met; someone whose opinion could have a great impact on her future. Asked but not answered was his identity. Excited by the lofty challenge, she went about her preening with a particular purpose, intent on gaining a Grade-A rating.

While Abby focused on her preparations for the mysterious encounter, a town-car pulled up to the campus main entrance. Ms. Smith, the Campus Housemother greeted her honored guest.

"Oh, Ned, it's been so long! I'm so glad you're here."

The TWA training superiors buzzed sweet greetings.

"Ned, some of our girls have exceeded our resident staff's capacity to raise their abilities any further. We really need you. I've arranged some special sessions that will take advantage of your unmatched skills."

His smile was effusive and impish.

"Always willing to help out however and whenever I can."

Ms. Smith touched his cheek and twinkled her own conspirator grin.

"Once you're settled into your Guest Coach Tutor Suite, you should take a stroll on the beach. You might discover a perky treat I left waiting for you there."

In his guest tutor suite, intrigued by Ms. Smith's genial coaxing, Ned changed from his travel clothes into loose swim trucks, tank top, and sandals. He headed out to explore the beach for his 'perky treat'.

It wasn't long before he came across Abby sunbathing nude except for sunglasses. She sensed his approach but lay still until his shadow moved across her face. She had been directed to give a special welcome to whoever was sent. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes beneath the shades. Seeing Ned, she smiled broadly.

She lifted her shades and peered at her special and familiar guest.

"Hello, sir. What a welcome surprise."

She braced up on her elbows and Ned dropped to his knees on the edge of her beach blanket. She forgot her manners in her subdued eagerness to make a second first impression on the Emeritus Coach Tutor who had launched her on this wonderful journey through TWA.

Without further words, she sat up, rubbed his groin over his shorts. Her hand tunneled up one side and touched his heavy balls and shaft. He didn't show any sign of objection, so she descended into her proper female role at the feet of an alpha male. Her other hand unfastened the waist and lowered the zipper. His manhood emerged and her hands cooperated to lower his shorts and handle her prize.

She leaned in for a genital kiss. Her lips and tongue suckled his cock to erection. Then, looking up at his face, she slowly laid back, gently guided him to kneel between her legs, and pulled him down into a nude beach missionary position.

It was a natural conjunction. She facilitated his entrance and they fucked smoothly. The sun warmed sand-and-sea tainted breeze comforted them to a pleasant mutual ecstatic satisfaction. While Ned reveled in the afterglow, she expressed a verbal formality to her corporeal greeting.

"Welcome to the campus, sir. I hope your visit is pleasant."

"It certainly has started out very well."

They cuddled and fondled and reminisced on their first night together at another beach setting. The sun descended to dusk, coercing them back to the campus facilities. Parting with a kiss, they traded promises of another meeting soon.

Ned spent the following days and nights in similar engagements with a variety of the coeds, sharpening their skills for the looming Father-Daughter Weekend at the coming end of their campus borne studies just prior to graduation. Some bedmates were familiar acquaintances from his recruitment tours while others were new adventures.

The students gratefully absorbed whatever sexual lessons and manly gifts he cared to share. He gave all he could before his time and talents were bidden to campus venues elsewhere and he departed their environment.

As he was leaving, a parade of limousines entered through the compound gates. In the backseat of one, Mr. Johannsen was a flutter of nerves as his ride stopped before the TWA campus front door. It had been a few years since he had encouraged Abby to 'go for it'. And she had. And now he would find out if his Pledge Contribution investments would bring him the bawdy thrills that he had dreamed of during the intervening time.

The experienced campus staff understood his thoughts, for he was not the first male parent that needed careful handling to assure the finest eventual reunion with his progeny. His first day and night were filled with poolside and other casual venue warm up sex with Abby's coed classmates in order to take the edge off. He was impatient all the same as he witnessed her doing the same with the other coeds' fathers nearby.

The run-up sex with young coeds did as expected and he grew less physically harried but even more psychologically passionate for the looming Father Daughter exhilaration. And then, finally, Saturday evening arrived and the stage was set for the facilitated paternal incestuous encounter.

Mr. Johannsen was led by a topless undergraduate to a romantic dim-lit dinner table on a poolside terrace. He waited edgily for his daughter to join him. He was not disappointed by her elegant appearance.

Abby strolled in angelically, swishing towards him in a sheer sexy see-thru gown. The dim light and shadowed feminine areas hinted at but didn't reveal the absence of anything between the dress and her skin. He stood as she entered his space. He held his lusty impatience in check as they exchanged chaste bijou kisses.

The fine dinner was served by the same topless undergraduate coed and her equally lovely classmate. They were unconscious visual intrusions to Mr. Johannsen's musings on his impending appointment with destiny as he perused Abby's near-naked body across the candlelit table. His bloated balls teemed with sperm, restless to burst forth from their torrid confinement.

The meal ended and they rose from the table, linking arms. Now close up, he was convinced the dress was her only sheath. The family paramours cuddled and fondled along the moonlit path leading to the secluded cabana that would be their introductory love nest. Therein, more kisses and caresses accompanied their mutual brisk stripping as the magic moment came at hand. He found the dress to be her sole covering and he delighted at her obvious scheme for his seduction.

Still kissing and cuddling, they simply fell into bed, clutching at each other's bodies. He settled above her spread out beauty, aligning for the conjunction. He probed lightly, touching her feminine moisture with the tip. A slow inch intruded.

Abby pulled him down and hugged his neck. Her lips barely moved as she hummed a Yoga mantra tune. It helped him relax in her embrace and he pressed another inch.

Her purring waivered as she whimpered once at the sensation. Her neck hug firmed perceptively, hanging on to her Daddy as she flexed her toned vaginal muscles, massaging the knob of his dick. He felt the compressions and mumbled his own praise for his daughter's TWA inveighed pleasuring skills.

He pressed again, another inch, another murmur from her, another round of moist compressions, and his moaned reply. Another cycle, and then more again, until the moaning man was balls deep in his purring daughter's cunt. He rested deep inside as his soul was solaced by her soft vocals and his cock steeped in her active vagina.

His heated libido overruled his euphoric tranquility and he grudgingly drew back, but only to thrust a full-length stroke. Another, and another, banging his groin hard against her clitoris, as his pace quickened.

She employed all of her Zen-based skills to delight her Daddy, receiving the thrilling genital jolts of his impacts. Her efforts were rewarded with pleasure and treasure as his massive ejaculation warmed her insides and he returned her hard clutches during their mutual ecstasy.

They lay side by side, staring at the ceiling. He thought of Abby's little cousin, a younger blonde version of his current incestuous conquest. He had interceded with his gullible brother early after her high school graduation and she was already enrolled at an overseas TWA campus. But it would be years before he would be allowed to fuck the little minx. He wanted to stay satiated in the interim now that he had tasted the forbidden fruit censored by nitwitted 'polite' society.