Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He apprised Abby of his newest enterprise, a small manufacturing firm in Southern California.

"Would you like to live in San Diego? Run my new business? I will pop in often... very often!"

She smiled unseen, delighted with the idea of him popping in, dreaming that 'popping in' meant his cock popping into her cunt.

"I'd like that" she enthused.

But that would be later, weeks or months away. Now was now. She touched his tumescent manhood, one finger rasping the coronal nook, and her fingernail flicks gained its stiffness. He growled with good humor and rolled atop her, leisurely fucking her again.

All through the night, they fondled, licked, sucked, and fucked. He was amazed at how she managed to draw out his pearls of paternal offerings so many times. In the morning, her exhausted father cuddled her in spoon, his hands fondling her luscious breasts. He decided his TWA Pledge Contribution had earned its rightful dividends with more to come.

"It's time for me to go."

He squeezed a nipple for emphasis and felt her rub her smooth bare ass against his ephemerally worn-out cock as a sign of halfhearted consensus. She alighted the bed and facilitated his shower and dressing.

Ready for travel, he answered the knock on the door and found the same coed from before dinner last night, suitably topless still, waiting to guide to his waiting limousine. But not before some final family tender farewells and the prospects of recurrent incestuous affections in the years to come.