Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned arose at dawn and showered alone in her ensuite bath. He returned to the bedroom, found her naked on top of the rumpled sheets, a rosy flush across her freckled neck and boobs. She was strangely stoic after the intense emotions she had recently experienced. She wore black-rimmed reading glasses, cuddled up with her habitual book of poetry.

Ned saw how quickly she could revert to her coy chaste wallflower persona. Her father wanted her feminine spirits molded into a Wall Streeter cock chaser, turning her into a viable helpmate in his financial empire. Her TWA Coach Tutors would have their work cut out for them but if they weren't the men who could do it, then no one could. He was confident they would. And so was her father, generously funding the expensive scholarship endowment.

She casually asked about her recommendation status. Ned gave a diffident reply.

"We'll be in touch."

She resumed her reading without any outward change of sentiment. He walked from her room and down the stairs, past the gazes of Cate's mates, who he overheard comparing notes on the physical aspects of their various encounters with Cornell football and rowing team players. A bold one merrily called out to Ned.

"How was she? It sure sounded pretty good."

He didn't break pace but, at the front door, he retorted back over his shoulder.

"A gentleman never tells. Ask her yourself."

-----

Krystal also queried him during the ride back to the airport.

"How was she? Will you recommend her?"

"I'm not sure. She's got a dynamite body but she couldn't self-describe her erogenous zones sensitivity or her orgasmic timing and control before tonight. No experience. And I don't think it was best to have her evaluation assessment conducted at the rooming house's congested setting. She feared the teasing of her friends and that probably dampened her freedom to release her inner lust."

"That could be true, sir."

"I'm going to recommend that she get a full weekend tryout by a different evaluation assessment coach tutor. But rather some out-of-town venue, like a secluded vineyard cabin near Cayuga Lake."

"No houseboat on the lake? She could 'rock the boat'!"

"Nice one, Krystal. No, more likely scaring away the wildlife outside the cabin with her passionate screams."

They shared a laugh. Then Ned got thoughtful.

"No, it will be more like getting her away from communal judgments, scenarios where she can freely express herself throughout the foreplay, sex, and orgasms."

"Sounds like a good plan. I'll make the arrangements. This month, I assume?"

"As soon as possible. The sooner, the better. Even starting this weekend. And make sure to add some oral, definitely a blowjob, either before or after coitus, or maybe both. Let's see how responsive she is to that; let's see how she reacts to a cock in her mouth."

Ned imagined the then uninhibited redhead's deep lustful passions, freely released over a couple of days during the second Evaluation Assessment. He didn't know whether to be sympathetic for or resentful of the yet-to-be designated coach tutor.

But 'Fair is Fair', and 'Caring is Sharing'.

** Cate Cassidy 02

'Ping'

The sound distracted Cate from her lingering studies, editing her final paper that was due later that day, the last of her semester assignments at Cornell.

She lifted the cell from her shoulder purse, hanging on the back of her dorm room desk chair.

'Congratulations! You have been conditionally approved for advancement by your first TWA Evaluator Assessor. Your next TWA EA will be in touch today. Are you ready to proceed? Reply YES.'

'First'!? This was not what her housemates had insinuated. She assumed fucking one strange man was challenge enough. Should she decline?

No.

The vision that her friends had laid out was truly enticing and, although Cornell was top-ranked, she wanted to seize the educational opportunities at an even more elite and exclusive institution, with its promised emotional liberation.

She quickly pecked 'YES" and Send. Then saved her final edits and transmitted her last paper that ended her involvement with the now previous university. She looked about the room. Her closet was full of expensive, though dowdy outfits. She would need several suitcases to accommodate her possessions for the move to her future campus. A shopping trip was needed. Closing the laptop, she donned her coat, grabbed her shoulder bag purse, and headed out.

She was still in her room when her cell pinged again and the message said 'I'm here. Aaron'. Simultaneous, the front doorbell rang. She hustled downstairs to open the door to a handsome young man holding up his phone and smiling.

"Hi. I'm Aaron. Ready to go?"

"Where are we going?"

"Anywhere I decide for however long I decide. Ready to go?"

Unsure of her response, she stood silently. Aaron took her hand when she didn't move and led her off the porch to his waiting car, assertively but gentlemanly helping her into the passenger seat of a black Audi A3.

He made no conversation and she was also quiet during their drive into the regional wine country cabin. The distance from town meant they wouldn't be back before dark. She realized she had no change of clothes if Aaron intended on keeping her out overnight. They arrived at a secluded cabin nestled in the vineyards. She compliantly followed along as he held her hand and led her inside.

It was a mood-setting scene. The caretaker had set the fireplace before leaving the cabin, having readied it for its imminent guests. The flickering fire warmed the wood-paneled interior with soft heat and light.

A light supper spread was waiting on the kitchen table. They ate a small meal: cheese, wine, bread, honey, and a fruit torte for dessert. The conversation emerged casually but Aaron skillfully steered the exchange toward her intimacies. At first, she felt awkward discussing her sexuality but Aaron's candid manner brought forth the better part of her memories.

How was her first session with a TWA Coach Tutor? Enjoyable? How enjoyable? You had multiple orgasms? Marvelous.

He noted that her face was slightly flushed. He knew the genial exchange was wooing her into an amorous mood. He popped the obvious question.

"Are you ready to repeat those ecstasies?"

She nodded silently.

"Yes? Good. Let's get started now."

Standing from the table, he took her hand and led her to the middle of the main room, beside the fireplace. He was uninhibited in removing her clothes as she uncertainly responded In kind. They leisurely stripped away each other's clothing, piece by piece, with light kisses and gentle caresses.

He laid her back in a familiar missionary pose on the shag throw rug. Mounting up, he affected a smooth and easy entry. A few strokes to establish the conjunction was followed by a roll into cowgirl.

Cate's reddish skin tones looked even rosier in the firelight glow. Her bare jittery chest delighted his eyes. Aaron mused that her perfectly shaped breasts could inspire the finesse of numerous artistic portraits. But sooner than that, they would inspire the firmness of numerous alpha male pricks.

He jogged his hips, jiggling his cock inside her carnal tube and watching her titties jiggle. She cooperated by matching his rhythm. Too soon, she brought him to a rapturous spew in her tight juicy cunt.

They cuddled in his afterglow. Stress relieved and rejuvenated by his first cleansing ejaculation, he could manage a more measured pace going forward. They retired to the bedroom, continuing the cuddling beneath the sheets and flannel blankets until they eased off into a doze.

Awaking later, he fucked her again in sidesaddle; the comfortable position allowed Cate to enjoy a whole-body orgasm. She was enraptured now, a pliable playmate in his hands.

It dawned morning and she murmured her pleas for more fucking. But Aaron explained she needed to learn ways to entice and prepare a man for their mutual pleasure.

He led her back to the fireplace, stirred the coals into a small warming blaze, and brought a kitchen chair to place beside the glowing warmth. He sat and had her kneel between his knees. He talked her through her first blowjob.

"Hold the shaft... Gently... Kiss the tip... Now, use your tongue tip to tickle the knob nook... Nice! Now slide your lips over the knob... Further, past the corona... a little more... okay, there! Now apply suction... Take some more inside... Keep going... keep sucking... Press further... more... okay, good... Bob your lips up and down the shaft... OH, good girl... that's it... yes, I think you've done it... See? You've got me hard!"

He pressed her back and crawled over top of her, slipping his erection inside and stroking slowly. They fucked in missionary on the fireplace rug. It was a longer session his time, and she orgasmed twice. On the second one, her vaginal membrane ripples set him off. His howl accompanied his spew and her groin buzzing orgasm balanced with his. He let her relax through some of her afterglow, but there was more oral to be taught. Aaron sat in his chair again and called her back to her kneeling position.

"Now, it's time for cleanup."

She winced at the thought but leaned in to follow his directions.

"Kiss the tip again... Now suck it all in... Swirl your tongue... Get all the spunk."

She did as told, finding the taste sweeter than she expected. He stopped her when he thought she had enough practice. She looked about for a spot to spit out her mouthful of fluids but he told her to swallow, testing her acceptance of the female's duty to the alpha male. She grimaced again but did it.

A quick preen and breakfast before he drove her back to campus and dropped her at the curb.

"Grab your things. It's time to go. I'll take you to the airport for the next leg of your journey."

She hustled up the sidewalk and steps to her residence. In the foyer, she recognized her small travel bag waiting. Her housemates were gathered and had packed her personal belongings, separating the toiletries and cosmetics into the small carry-on. One of her housemates explained.

"We'll discard your old wardrobe at a used clothing donation center. You wouldn't need or miss them ever again. TWA will provide you with the proper travel wardrobe you'll need now. And when you get to campus, they will furnish a generous stock of the proscribed daily wear uniforms."

The housemates who were not talking snickered at the reference to 'uniform'. Solely a thong and high heels would not be considered a 'uniform' anywhere outside a TWA campus.

Thus, by their knowledge of her future, they revealed their subterfuge and assistance in her Recruitment. They formed a group hug and cheek buzzed her 'good luck', chattering their delight that she would become their newest TWA Co-ed colleague.

She bade them farewell and hustled back with her small valise to Aaron and the car that would carry her onward.

Aaron drove her to the airport. A TWA G280 was waiting with two pilots, Edgar and Peter. He introduced Cate to the men. Both young alpha males flagrantly indicated their fascination with Cate's allure by their bawdy quips and lecherous looks.

From their expressions, Cate construed that they would also sample her growing sexuality. She was becoming more responsive to the intimate attentions of attractive male acquaintances.

Aaron pecked her lips 'goodbye', planted a light smack on her ass for 'good luck', and drove away. Edgar led her aboard and gave her a quick guide to the cabin arrangements. He asked her to get seated and belted in. They would leave shortly for San Antonio, a 2100 mile, 8-hour flight.

It was a non-stop flight and the fucking and sucking by Cate was almost non-stop. The pilots took turns piloting during the 2-hour refraction breaks while the other tagged teamed her. She was simply exhausted at touch down.

Peter handed her a skimpy tank top and short shorts costume for the ground transportation, then drove the co-ed candidate to the boutique San Antonio River Walk hotel. Her outfit was the focus of over-attention by bellhops and lobby guests during check-in. Settled in their suite of rooms, Peter produced a small TWA standard travel kit valise.

From that stash, he dressed her sexily in a skimpy cocktail dress and matching high heels, but without undergarments. They went to a fine dinner where Cate got more than her fair share of the waiters' and patrons' attentions. Afterward, they strolled the River Walk back to the hotel.

With his ego boosted by the pride of escorting the sexy young beauty about town, the smitten pilot spent the night relieving his still pent-up libido and spunk into and onto the redhead beauty.

By morning, Cate had fulfilled Peter's expert expectations for a co-ed candidate's obliging conduct towards her Escorting Coach Tutor.

** Imminent Graduation

Cate got to be close friends with her other co-ed classmates.

They all liked the curriculum of intelligence, beauty, and poise, and enjoyed the friendly competition and cooperation for higher Evaluation Assessment scores.

They assumed their senior roles as Undergraduate Advisors and then tended to the next class of coeds, just as they had been tended to by the previous seniors.

Now it was the culmination of their TWA undergraduate studies and the looming Father-Daughter Weekend.

Campus lore told that the alpha male fathers should be primed and then cooled from their ardor by the classmates before the main incestuous event with their female progeny. That would lead to less feverish actions and enable them to tranquilly engage in prolonged, multi-orgasmic reunions with their offspring and enjoy the rewards of their substantial scholarship support.

** Cate Cassidy 03

Cate closed her book of poetry resting on her bare thighs as she lounged in the shade at the campus swimming pool deck. It was a quick break from her assigned readings in International Banking. Although she still craved the poetic life, she had been counseled to pursue a more lucrative academic curriculum. She developed an unexpected fascination with Business Finance studies.

She settled her bug shield style sunglasses over her eyes and scanned about the area. Other coeds were lounging similarly, all topless in tiny thongs, a recess from this morning's academic and beauty training sessions. This afternoon would be taken up with poise activities. She found that part of the trilateral curriculum both challenging and cheering.

Thus, some rest and regeneration before more of the hard physical demands of the staff coach tutors who drilled the females to develop their roles as worthy companions to elite alpha males.

Her newfound expertise had not come easy. She had started demur, albeit grudgingly compliant. The staff gradually overcame her ingrained sexual shyness with bondage sex play. They honed her innate coyness into a beneficial technique. She was hesitant at first, before learning its liberating effect. The anonymity of blindfolds and constraint eased her angst.

During a guest coach tutor encounter in the dungeon scenario suite, she had been blindfolded, cuffed and otherwise naked, seated backward in the custom bondage chair. Her wrists were thrust through wooden stocks and locked in place.

A man entered and moved behind her. His erection bumped her exposed upper ass crack. He cupped her ass cheeks. She lifted her hips and he sat under her butt. His cock slid to her cunt lips and they affected an entry. Cate energetically rode him as he manhandled her vulnerable tits with one hand and diddled her clit with his other. She worked him to a howling ejaculation, shuddering through her quivering cunt-fingered orgasm.

When he removed her eye cover, while she was still restrained and pinned on his fat cock, she saw his face reflected in the forward wall mirror. She was dismayed by the revelation that he was one of her father's business colleagues, a faint acquaintance from past office visits. He laughed at her distress, happy about his 'first time' with her.

Their second fuck soon followed, missionary on the floor, on a carpet he sympathetically allowed her to arrange so as to protect her ass from the chafing cold stone pavers. He pounded her vigorously and her aggrieved mood did not grant her a second orgasm.

There was a subsequent unconcealed session with another business partner, a fat leering middle-aged oaf. She recognized him when presented, dressed as a sexy secretary.

She recalled visiting his office with her father in her youth. The fat executive employed several pretty Special Executive Assistants. She now realized she was dressed like one of them in a cinched waist, high-hem business suit, displaying lots of cleavage and feeling vulnerable sans bra, blouse, or panties. His reaction to her suggestive outfit was crude. His fly was open and his flaccid cock already exposed.

"Show me your tits, bitch!"

She slowly but dutifully unbuttoned her blazer, pulling the lapels aside. He reached out and fondled her boobs, cupping and manhandling them roughly. She withstood his sleazy lust and played out her role; her collaborating fingernail rub on his exposed penis vee gained an instant erection.

He growled and rucked up her pencil skirt, exposed her naked pussy, and threw her on the office scenario overlarge sofa. The fat man mounted her briskly, driving his cock inside her, and huffed away in crude missionary rutting.

Cate was a bit miffed by his lack of gentility. She had spent some time on her preening and makeup, preparing carefully to entice her assignment. He had barely noticed.

But he rose quickly to his peak, crying out as she felt the discharge in her womb.

"Take that, Betty... take it all, you prudish bitch!"

She now recalled one of his younger assistants was named Betty and Cate felt cheaper still, used as his cum dump while he fantasized about his standoffish employee.

She endured a variety of guest coach tutors thereafter and, as time passed, she learned to enchant and indulge the whims of the different men she was consigned to. She developed into a prime TWA coed.

-----

Father-Daughter Weekend approached immediately prior to graduation, and Cate's first night's anonymous engagement with a classmate's parent was followed by the next day's gathering at the pool.

Abby, her sister coed, was doing her part to ease the sexual tension of the visiting fathers prior to their highpoint incestuous events. She was riding Mr. Cassidy's embedded cock, rubbing her tits on his chest, her sun-bleached platinum hair pulled scalp tight and clasped in a long ponytail.

It swished her back while she worked to release more of his initial lust. He must be less impetuous later that evening when he finally was in the arms of his daughter Cate. But she felt him lessen his enthusiasm as she bounded in his lap.

Mr. Cassidy's colleagues had teased him mercilessly, telling him of the oral and vaginal charms that Cate had bestowed on their cocks during their guest coach tutor visits with her. He had shunned their supposed good-natured ripostes, knowing he would eventually discover such things for himself. But now he was faced with the reality of his daughter's dalliances prior to attaining his paternal prerogatives.

Leaning away slightly, Abby saw him spying on one of his colleague Pledge Contributors being similarly serviced by his daughter. Mr. Cassidy's face blushed with emotion, doubtless a bout of paternal jealousy or anger. His erection withered just perceptibly in Abby's cycling cunt.

She palmed his face and turned his attention to her, made eye contact, and kissed his lips lovingly. That brought his attention back to her, physically reminding him of the blonde's presence here and now, in his lap, before his forthcoming rendezvous with Cate.

"Yes. Cate is fucking my father, just like I am fucking you. Sharing is Caring. Right?"