Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now his flush was from a bit of embarrassment, and he sheepishly nodded.

"I know my tits are not as big as Cate's but they're yours to play with now. Go ahead, I like when they're cuddled."

He took her suggestion and squeezed handfuls of the lithe blonde's boobs, stiffening again as he redirected his attention to the feel of her juicy cunt sluicing his cock. Abby moved into a side-to-side hip slide along with the up and down and fore and back motion. Her wiggles on his cock were good for them both. At the bottom, she rotated his tip on her cervix, stimulating her clitoris with his pubic mound.

But she felt his head turn towards his daughter again, peering where she was astride her steed in the distance. Abby pressed her handheld boobs to his chest, hugged his neck, forcing his face away from the nearby distraction. It seemed to work as she led them in soft guttural vocalizations. His moans rose with hers and she fed his ego with praises of his size.

"Oh my God... you fill me so full... what a great feeling... ohh... OHH!"

The last utterance was her response to a particularly good buzz on her clit. As their breaths lifted and deepened, and they neared the peak, she spurred her stallion onward, pressing her whispering lips to his ear.

"That's it... that's it... come on... cum inside me... more... more... YES!"

She hugged her stiff nipped breasts to his chest, tickled his ear with her tongue tip, and felt the warm flood deep inside. At his second rope, she heard him moan 'Oh my God, Cate'. She clung to his sweaty body, held him closely through his shuddering orgasm and incest fantasy, suspecting it was only one of many unrequited dreams over the past years.

He was still spewing shots of sperm when she let herself go and vibrated out her own orgasm, visualizing her own 'first-time' father encounter later this weekend. They collapsed in a swoon. Abby's dreamy murmurs soothed out his paternal angst during a clinging sensual cooldown. Their post-coital insentience ended when a distant masculine howl confirmed that Cate had similarly finished off Abby's Daddy.

A general calm descended on the poolside patio as the copulating men and coeds eased apart, conversed gently, and then peeled away separately to prepare for tonight's culminating events.

-----

Cate discovered men's hearts melted at first sight when she offset her bright green eyes with a thematic red aura: red hair, scarlet lips, reddish eyeshadow, reddish blush, deep rose nipples and fire engine tinted nails. For her ultimate Father-Daughter Weekend encounter, she added red bauble jewelry, and red matching sequined short dress and heels.

Mr. Cassidy chatted nervously with three other fathers in the formal dining room at a table arranged for eight. The door opened and four mesmerizing young ladies silenced the conversation as they strode in and presented themselves to their quieted spellbound parents. The men rose and each daughter joined the octal rendezvous at her daddy's right side.

The gathering continued in mannerly conversation as the men's thoughts were sidetracked by the enticing cleavage bounty across the table and then mentally drawn back by the opinions addressed by their chaperoning daughters.

The meal was served and bussed by four topless coed waitresses. A palpable sexual tension rose throughout the meal as lingering hands beneath the table cloth glided over tingling groins and warm laps in easy reach. Luckily, the pre-pairing with earlier campus residents had achieved its goal of tentatively subduing rampant libidos.

When the dessert dishes were cleared, there were no more extraneous topics to discuss. The daughters were ready to demonstrate the benefits of their parents' scholarship support with cultivated TWA finesse. As if by a common conclusion, each family pair retired quietly to their assigned guest coach tutor suite.

Cate started her focused reunion posturing as her former reticence self. Although she had long ago outgrown that perception, she had discovered it was a very effective cock magnet. She waited dismissively, as her father had known her before, playing her role, while her aroused Daddy anxiously opened the frontal full-length dress zipper.

His eyes widen in wonder as the slinky dress, her sole covering, bloomed open to reveal her naked body, exposing her marvelous breasts with the rosy nipple makeup. He was further pleased by the downy triangular landing strip above her plush pussy. He stood back a step, getting a grand view.

She shrugged her shoulders and the dress slid to the floor. He stepped forward, embraced, and kissed her. She broke character a bit when her hands fiddled at his zipper and worked to remove his pants. His ready cock popped out and she dropped the pretense of shyness.

She knelt, gently handling his balls and holding his semi-erect manhood horizontal. She peeked up at his downward looking face, closed her green eyes, and softly pecked the tip. Holding the touch, she added a tongue tip tickle beneath the corona vee.

Opening her eyes again, she watched as he watched her red cherry lips engulf the bulk of his knob, and then slid her mouth farther down the shaft until his knob touched her tonsils. She suckled, nestling her Daddy's cock in her warm wet mouth. His hips waggled as he hastily tore off his shirt. She drew off his manhood and rose, perceiving the end of his chaise forbearance.

She was right. He quickly cupped her ass and plopped it with the rest of her naked body on the bed. A wild frenzy ensued as he wiggled and shuffled himself into alignment.

Mr. Cassidy's mind flashed with memories of his colleagues' mocking banter, his years of impatient waiting and repeated dreaming of this very moment. He succumbed to his lust and plunged into his daughter's pussy with one mighty power stroke.

His friends had been right when they bragged about their discoveries upon sampling and feasting on Cate's treasures and charms. She was tight and juicy, accompanied by sensuous cunt slithers on his cock and against his body that had him blazing with a heat that he had rarely experienced before. He couldn't hold back, peaked suddenly, and spewed mightily, clamoring his cry of ecstasy.

He collapsed, rolled, and cuddled naked against his panting offspring, enjoying a serene post-orgasmic glow. They repositioned to laying on their sides facing each other, fondling. Her lips stirred over his lips and cheeks; his thumb pad looped circles around and strummed her warm, erect nipple. His nostrils smelled her perfumed hair, only fainted appreciated during the dinner and foreplay. The tantalizing aroma was now edged with genital musk and sweat.

Cate hesitantly inquired about any future together. He assured her his plans included many more such trysts post-graduation.

"I intend to set you up as a Special Executive Assistant with one of my business collaborators. You will occupy a luxury penthouse apartment in Manhattan. We can enjoy family affairs, just you and me, as often as possible. Does that sound like something you would enjoy?"

"That would be wonderful. And will you allow your other Pledge Contributor colleagues to visit me, too? After all, Sharing is Caring, right?"

He could not deny her logic and Mrs. Cassidy need never be the wiser.