Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 04

Story Info
Danni, Gorgeous Gearhead.
6k words
4.67
2.4k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers

The first portion of this story was previously published as part of Total Woman Trainers Ch. 06. I have republished it here with some changes and continued into an expanded story. Please vote, comment, and enjoy.

-----

** Danika Dandridge 01

"TYQ, Indianapolis Executive Airport Control, this is TWA 001, requesting a vector for landing."

"TWA 001, proceed to the outer marker for Runway 36, winds from the north at 15 MPH. Welcome to America's Racing City, honey."

Krystal smiled at the banter and keyed the jet's intercom.

"Five minutes to touchdown, sir. Please buckle in."

Ned had been napping and his seatbelt was loosely fastened around his waist. He pulled it tighter for the landing. He was starting to get a bit fatigued from the back-to-back Evaluation Assessments. He closed his eyes again and felt the jet land, taxi, and stop. He unbuckled and roused himself to face another rendezvous.

She shut down the engines, trotted down the foldout stairs first, and gave directions to the ground crew to have the jet fueled and ready for takeoff tomorrow.

One maintenance man asked what she would be doing between now and then; he was a handsome young man, even in his service overalls.

"Down at the Race Track."

"I can show you more of the City than that. How about it?"

"I can't. Work. Maybe next trip."

"I'll be here. Let me know."

Krystal escorted drowsy Ned to the black town car and he nodded off again as she wheeled the car from the airport, down US 421 and I-465/74 towards the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Their flight path had backtracked into flyover country, the Heartland, home to the material world of American commerce and industry and the sacrosanct power sports playgrounds that showcased and perfected the world leading motor technologies.

They drove to a NASCAR training facility while Ned reviewed his mission statement. It revealed some background descriptions of the candidate and the usual gallery of suspects supporting the anonymous scholarship.

Danika grew up in a middle-class home, surrounded by frugal luxuries in a comfortable lifestyle. Her father was a successful investor and holder of several valuable patents, spending his time as a board member for a few manufacturing conglomerates.

Indianapolis was motor racing central and Danni absorbed the competitive excitement of the local culture. Approached by TWA Recruitment, she was wooed to compete for a scholarship and passed her initial vetting. She was vaguely briefed on the curriculum and enrollment prerequisites, including today's evaluation assessment by an Academy representative.

The meet and greet occurred at her afternoon practice session for the upcoming pit crew competition. Ned took a spectator's seat and watched the repetitive timed exercises.

Danni was part of a 10 person tryout roster which had to be whittled down to a core pit crew of five with two alternates. Those were the top spots, the make-it-or-break-it core of the team. Seven other teammates would round out the field support crew to a total of twelve, with the important IT and utility roles working behind the scenes. A winning four-tire change and full fuel loading should take less than 15 seconds.

Ned watched the five athletic females struggle through the drills, each hoping not to be cut and their slot filled by an eager aspirant waiting in the wings. The gruff coach harshly bull-horned their failures at the slow turnarounds.

"Damn it! 18 seconds. Not good enough! Rack 'em up, toe the line and try again. Ready? GOI!"

Again and again, they sprinted and worked under the hot spring sun beating down on the asphalt practice apron. They drove their time down to 16 seconds before exhaustion set in and they faltered back up to 17 seconds. The pit crew training coach called an end to the practice session. They had given their all, for now.

Krystal pointed out Danni to Ned. He wouldn't have been able to pick her out himself. All the girls were trim and athletic, wearing dungaree style overalls, leather work boots, and do-rags today, reserving the bright red leather logo speckled sets for the later dress rehearsals, race fan pre-shows, and the actual competitions.

The competitors were smeared with grease, grime, and sweat. Danni unzipped the front of her overalls to cool her exerted body, exposing her packed sports bra and mounded cleavage.

Ned saw other gals in the crew who he might have picked for his no-compete scholarship recommendations. The four annual Scholarships from the General Fund were part of his perks as the Coach Tutor Emeritus. He asked Krystal to catch their names for later consideration. He thought them good looking and believed they would prove to be delightfully energetic, perfect qualities for a potential TWA coed.

Krystal caught up with Danni and introduced herself as the Evaluation Assessment Coordinator. Danni was tired but friendly.

The pilot-chauffer led Danni to the town car and handed over a small valise. She walked with Danni to the locker room. Along the way, Krystal shared tips and tricks for her dress and etiquette, and other successful interviewing advice for this evening's crucial rendezvous with Ned. Inside, she casually got the names of the other girls for Ned's later scholarship consideration.

In the early evening, the TWA Evaluation Assessment team arrived at Danni's suburban residence. Ned let his buxom uniformed chauffer open his door and strode up the entrance walk in black slacks and spandex tee-shirt until he was warmly welcomed at the open door by her watching parents.

He greeted the smiling pair. They commented on his classy appearance, proud that the handsome cultured stranger displayed respect for their daughter's collegiate potential.

He assured them Danni certainly showed strong potential and hoped to discover more of her qualities this evening. He deflected their curiosity about the interview specifics.

The mother was noticeably subdued in spirit, a bit concerned about Danni's tomboy attitude. This debonair man would expect to meet a cultured young lady. She hoped Danni had paid attention when she admonished her not to wear blue jeans or a crappy shirt, as she did at the track. This was a serious interview and she must make an appealing first impression.

Footfalls clicked in the upstairs hallway and all eyes turned to the staircase. Danni's feet appeared at the top of the stairs. She stepped down the trends; first, the strappy heels came into view, then her lithe toned legs, the short dress, and then the rest of her interview costume revealed itself as she descended the steps.

She had transformed her style from grit to glamor with a slinky bodycon party dress, low cut, high hemmed with strategic skin-baring gaps showing abundant cleavage and side waist cutouts. Her dark blond hair was coiffed with thick loose tendrils tickling her neck. Her makeup was perfect, accessorized by gold hoop earrings and matched woven chain wrist bracelets. A small ankle bracelet graced her left leg.

She smiled timidly, crinkling her hazel eyes, felt her braless breasts jiggle seductively in the sexy dress as she made the last hard step on the first-floor entrance hall. She hoped Krystal's fashion freebies and astute advice were setting the right tone.

Ned's eyebrow popped at first sight and his face assumed an irrepressible smug smile that showed he approved of her bid for an appealing first impression. Krystal must have been very believable when advising Danni at the track.

Her mother stuttered her protests at Danni's choice of risqué attire for a college enrollment interview. She had demanded 'no blue jeans' but this outfit was way over the top for an aspiring student's first impression.

Danni stopped her walk, waiting for some sign of guidance from the attentive adults. Her father stepped to his beautiful daughter and rested a hand on her slinky-fabric covered ass. He gave his little darling a sweet cheek buzz for 'good luck'.

"Do your best, Danni",

"You know I'll really try, Poppa"

She was still shyly smiling as her father pushed on her ass, moving her closer to an admiring Ned. Then he turned to comfort his wife, still open-mouthed in shock.

"Now, now, dear. She's all grown up and can take care of herself."

Ned took Danni's hand, ignoring any additional motherly objections and quick pranced Danni to the waiting limo, giving the horrified mother a parting view of her daughter's bobbing ass. He pushed her to 'hurry up' when she dipped to enter the rear open town car door. He quickly dove in behind her. Krystal secured the door and tipped her hat to the parents watching from the porch.

Ned let down the rear window, waved his arm 'goodbye', and called out "Don't wait up." The mother still stood dumbstruck but the father returned Ned's hearty farewell.

Krystal drove them through the city to an elite disco dance club. In the backseat, Ned skipped the interview's scripted rapport-building questions about friends, school, and family. They were superfluous. Danni's embrace of the interview mien communicated that he should move right to the erogenous part of the interview.

Height? Weight? Bust size? "36C".

Shaved or trimmed?

"Good, I like shaved."

Nipple sensitivity?

"You're not sure? Okay, I'll check that out for myself later."

Orgasm easily? Multiple times? How many? How often?

"EVERY time? Wow!"

Hard ones?

"Okay, good to know."

Oral?

Of course.

Swallow?

"Only sometimes? Okay, we'll see."

Deepthroat?

"Don't know? We'll try that, too."

Danni answered everything confidently, cocksure aware of her sexuality. The standard erotic questions ran out just as they arrived at their destination.

Inside, they were ushered to a reserved table and settled close together, the mirrored ball sparkling the walls around them. The music level was bearable and they could talk normally. Her flowery perfume infused his nostrils; her happy voice tickled his ears. She gazed fondly, directly at his eyes, whenever he looked her way. Her glistening brown eyes told him of her interest.

They tried some exuberant dancing, Danni flashing her stuff in the sequined club dress, blithely risking a nip-slip or more. Her body shook seductively to the beat, teasing every watching man in the club. Ned and she got giggly and touchy-feely as they bounded.

Ned's willpower fractured first. He accepted her irresistible erotic invitation, drawing her away to a dark corner off the dance floor, sneaking away into the furtive shadows unnoticed by the crowds.

He rucked up her tight hem, lowered her panties which she laughingly helped prance off her feet, and pocketed his accustomed souvenir. He opened his pants, extracting his hard cock. Hugging her close, he lifted one sculpted leg to wrap around his hip, splaying open her cunt. He placed his cock knob at the juicy portal and rammed upward, deep into her moist slot. The first stroke was followed by more.

She yipped at each bump and clung to his neck as he bounced her bare ass off the wall. He was overwrought by her appearance and attitude. Soon he groaned out his spew as she muffled her yips, but forwent the ecstasy. He leaned on her heavily against the wall as he shrank and fell out, a trail of spunk trickling down her inner thigh.

She wiggled out of his embrace, knelt, and licked him clean, swallowing the dregs of cum. Then a quick tuck and zip up, a smoothing of their rumpled clothes, and they were ready to return to the disco floor.

A series of slow melodies allowed them to embrace and nuzzle on the dimmed dance floor through the lingering coital afterglow. Her hair smelled lovely, her perfumed aura now tinged with traces of her genital musk.

They escaped to his hotel suite for a wild all-night fuck fest. Her untamed lust boiled over after satisfying Ned at the club while stifling her own free expression. He pressed her beneath him in a robust missionary, gaining her a solid orgasm.

They cuddled in bed, her hand lazy on his cock and balls, his thumb brushing her nipples. She mewed at the touch and he explored her sensitivity there, as he had promised, and drew her passions out anew.

She took the initiative and mounted up. She impaled herself on his erect cock, shaking her tits in his face, as she drove him hard towards the checkered flag of ecstasy, coming in second right behind him as his fingers twitched and pinched her nipples, validating their sensitivity.

Later, as they rested, he saw her naked boobs and remembered their bouncy disco dancing. The Evaluation Assessment mandatory parts were done, but he was feeling playful. He straddled her chest and placed his cock in her malleable cleavage. She watched his cock shuttle her soft furrow, licking the tip when offered.

When he cried out, she bungled his wobbling knob and the first rope traversed her upper lip, her nose, between her eyebrows and spotted the hair at her temples. Her quick lips snagged the spurting cock tip before another discharge and the following ropes emptied into her suctioning mouth. She had said 'only sometimes', but this was one of the times she swallowed.

They were late and dressed hastily, with no time for a shower or preening. During the morning ride back to her parents' house, Ned asked about her future choice of academic study. Mechanical Engineering, of course, with the outlook to be a pit crew team member for her heroine namesake, the famous female race car jockey.

As they pulled to the curb in front of her house, Ned confirmed that he would recommend her for TWA enrollment. She bounced joyfully on the seat, clapped her hands, and placed a solid smooch on his cheek.

Krystal opened the rear door and Danni popped out, a leggy pussy-flashing exit. Her disheveled dress, smeared makeup and bright happy smile showed her joy at the successful interview. Ned watched from the car as she skipped up the front steps to her distraught mother waiting at the door.

He overheard her exuberance.

"Good news! I passed!"

Her smiling father seemed more pleased than the frowning mother, who shot Ned an evil look before hustling her daughter inside.

"What's that white spot in your hair?"

"Oh, nothing, Momma."

Her father waved from the porch with a stealthy 'thumbs up' to Ned's departing limo. Unknown to 'Momma', he was a TWA Pledge Contributor, a visiting guest Coach Tutor to TWA Campuses on his frequent 'business trips', and had formed a consortium of his colleagues to fund Danni's scholarship. She would now be available to him, and them, over the coming years during TWA events.

He especially looked forward to her initial shock and their destined shared delight, as she hosted him for incest acclimations, Freewill Weekends, and the culminating Father-Daughter Weekend in her senior year at Total Woman Academy.

** Danika Dandridge 02

Danni was dressed for action. Anyone who spied her in her short skirt, high heels and the red tummy baring bandeau bra covered by a fashionable white wool blazer knew Danni was dressed for attention and action. She couldn't ignore the desirous gazes from the men she had passed.

"Damn! She's really sweet! I would love to ride her for a few days; run her through her stuff!"

That was what Danni was thinking, probably no different than that of the admiring men. She was alone inside 'Uncle' Fred's garage; he wasn't really her Uncle, just a close friend of her father.

Parked therein was a shiny and ready black Audi R8 Spyder Convertible waiting to be her exclusive transport. She had arrived early for her rendezvous with her Escorting Coach Tutor. The scheduled meeting had been arranged for her journey to her TWA Enrollment Induction.

She had arrived early because she couldn't take any more of her insufferable mother's nagging about the enigmatic course of education she was undertaking. Her father had been more agreeable, even encouraging. As she was leaving, he stepped to her, lovingly rested a hand on her ass, and gave her a cheek buzz for 'good luck'.

"Do your best, Danni",

"You know I'll really try, Poppa"

She was still shyly smiling as her father pushed on her ass, moving her closer to the exit from her childhood home, pushing her out of the nest to make her own way in the world.

With his little darling launched on her way, he turned to comfort his wife, still crying.

"Now, now, dear. She's all grown up and can take care of herself."

She Uber-ed to Uncle Fred's garage and found the unexpected sports car waiting. She opened the driver's door and sat behind the wheel, smoothing her hand over the leather-framed fixtures. Intuitively, she pressed the 'Start' button and the full-throated engine growled to life.

But something wasn't right, she sensed the engine ran a bit rough.

Danni shed her clothes and donned a pair of greasy cotton overalls. She didn't want her fashionable first impression outfit to suffer any stains.

Using the tools in Uncle Fred's fully equipped exotic car shop, she attached the analysis computer and tested the motor's settings. She identified the fault and made a few adjustments. She would get the engine purring like a cheetah kitten. The image stuck in her mind: the world's fleetest cat racing beside this fast fleeted car.

A handsome young man entered the garage while she was distracted with the tune-up and watched her finish her tasks. She was unaware of his presence. Even in her coveralls, he was impressed with her body form. His thoughts rolled around in his head.

'Damn! She's really sweet! I would love to ride her for a few days; drive her through her stuff!'

The Escorting Coach Tutor chuckled to himself. His unique role assured him that he could and would. Just as she slammed the hood closed, he made his arrival known.

"Not exactly what I expected. Something sexier and more alluring for my first impression."

She spun around, caught off guard by his sneaky entrance. She looked down at her baggy outfit and apologized for her appearance.

"I was getting the car primed for the long trip."

"I see. How about you? Are you primed for the long trip?"

She cocked an inquisitive expression, sparking his ready libido, and he decided he would judge for himself.

He grasped one lapel and very slowly slid the zipper down her front, loosening the rough cotton covers, exposing her unfettered cleavage. He cocked an eye at the round mounds and nodded approvingly.

He continued the zipper tab route past her navel and all the way down to the crotch. The waistband of her white thong panties was now visible. Gripping both lapels, he folded them over her shoulders, down her arms, fully exposing her tits and nipples. His smile broadened. She joined his bold game and, leaning over, pushed the overalls to her feet.

Leaning further, she reached to pull them off her feet. Her motions wiggled her dangling boobs, an attraction too good for Luke to resist. His hands cupped and played briefly with the swaying fun-bags.

He placed her hands on his fly and she slowly lowered his zipper, tunneled inside, and drew out his raging hard-on. His hands gripped her ass.

"Let's baptize this sweet baby."

He plopped her plush butt on the car hood. She cringed briefly as the cold metal touched her bottom. But that didn't slow her down as she wrapped her legs on his waist.

He growled as his tip felt her moisture and he drove in. She clung to his body as he drilled her pussy. She was pinned between the cold muscle car's springing hood and the hot muscle man's steely erection.

His thrusts rubbed her ass against the polished metal hood. The motion actually squeaked. She looked into his eyes as he pumped and frowned. He was not displeased; just not used to doing all the work. She was unable to assist the conjunction in her awkward stance.

Luke roared out and pumped a surge of sperm inside her. She didn't cum. As he wilted, his spunk trickled out and down her crack. Danni slumped off the front of the car, smearing a smudge of coital excess over the pristine shiny finish.

bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers
12