Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man stood upright, tucked himself in, and zipped up. He stopped her when she found a rag, intending to clean the post-coital mess from the car hood.

"Nah, leave it. Nice reminder while we drive."

She recovered her travel clothes and dressed in her previously removed outfit. Her small valise was placed in the backseat; he slung his own duffle beside it.

"Luke" was all he said as an introduction. She extended her hand for a shake. He saw it but didn't reciprocate. Still, Luke, the gracious big packaged gentleman, opened the passenger door, got her settled inside, and got behind the wheel.

With Danni's tune-up, the car really did sound like an adult cheetah, the kitten's hungry mother. They exited the garage, turned through the streets of Indianapolis, and began their high-speed cruise southward across the American Heartland. Luke let her have her share of the thrills. They drove in two-hour shifts, switching off at rest stops.

They made it to Memphis by nightfall and checked into a riverfront inn. Luke produced Danni's TWA provided travel kit, selecting a few things for Danni's evening attire: a sexy dress, high heels, bauble jewelry, and dark cosmetics.

They enjoyed a fine romantic dinner on a tourist paddle wheeler, cruising past the lighted panorama of the bridges and passing shore. Danni's black sparkly bodycon open bodice dress was so revealing that it was evident she wore no bra or panties. She attracted lots of male attention and the smitten waiters provided excellent attentive service.

Returning to the room, Luke undressed as Danni watched. She had only seen and handled his cock in the garage but now saw his fit and handsome body. She was more than a little aroused by the prospect.

The prospect started soon as he fingered the fastenings of her skimpy attire. She was moved by his gentleness and pecked his cheeks and caressed his arms and body when he was near. He calmly exposed the enthused body beneath the fancy dinner dress. Her aroused demeanor was heating his lust and he became less able to control his lusty intentions.

He lifted her bare body and threw her on the bed. Her dark blond hair splayed around her head and her thighs split open in a welcoming pose. Scrambling aboard, Luke positioned himself above her, his cock waggling at his groin. He checked his fired up zeal enough to make eye contact and exchange smiles and kisses.

He maneuvered for the sexual union. She was quick to assist, her fingertips placing him properly. He took a breath and braced for power. Sinking in with a groan, he rumbled his cock in her juicy cunt until he exploded with a geyser of goo. A short pause was all he needed to want more, much more. It was a wondrous night as they fucked each other's brains out.

They had a ways to go their second day and it was an early morning departure for the long monotonous drive. Danni got cutesy, dropped her top, and flashed the 18-wheel truckers as they passed. The highway haulers honked a few blasts in salute to her fine tit display. Luke sped away quickly before any unfortunate accidents could occur.

Convinced he should find less dangerous amusements to pass the time, Luke engaged her in light conversation. They talked of her goals at TWA, mechanical engineering, race car driver, and pit crew dreams. He turned the discussion to her sexual talents. She boasted of first-rate fellatio skills. He stated his doubts; she cajoled his ego, ready to provide proof right then.

"Any woman can do a good job given enough time. How quick are you?"

He stated the 'Challenge': make it a High-Speed Blowjob around Dallas. He took the interstate junction exit, turning from I-30 onto I-635.

"Make me cum before we reach I-35E."

Danni popped out her tits, leaned over, unzipped him, and dove on his cock. I-35E was only 20 minutes away.

As Luke felt his libido surge, he unconsciously pressed the accelerator harder, bracing his body as the sensations lit up in his groin. She felt the acceleration and thought he was cheating, trying to cut down on her available time.

Undaunted, she gave it her all. Her tongue was a flurry of swipes and laps, intermixed with hard suctions and deep penetrations. Soon she heard his cry and caught his shots in her mouth. She was swallowing in only 10 minutes, only halfway to the interchange and fully proving her expertise. His sighs and head pats confirmed his acknowledgment of her proof.

Blue flashing lights speckled the shiny chrome trim on the dashboard. A patrol car was following them and signaling a halt. Luke pulled out of the fast lane onto the left shoulder and shut down the engine. The black State Trooper's dashcam recorded Danni's head rising in the passenger seat as she sat up.

The trooper in his campaign hat and mirrored sunglasses walked to the driver's side. He noted that Danni was tucking in her tits and buttoning up her crop top blouse. Both occupants were straightening their clothes.

But he arrived before the tasks were complete and saw them still disheveled. Danni wiped a finger across the cum leak on her chin and stuck it between her lips. Luke's fly was bloomed open, unzipped. The trooper was not fooled. But he was not unkind or unamused either.

"Going a little fast, weren't cha'?"

"Sorry, officer, I got distracted."

"I'll bet were. Next time, pull into a rest stop."

"Sure thing, Officer. Sorry for the trouble."

"On your way, then. And practice safe driving... and whatever else you got going on."

"Thank you, Sir."

The officer returned to his vehicle, smiling and shaking his Smokey the Bear hatted head. Kids!

Having been rudely interrupted by law enforcement before fully completing her tasks, she used the rest of the time on I-30 to suckle and clean up any wayward seminal urethra leaks. Then returned to her game of flashing truckers.

They checked into one of the TWA reserved suite of rooms on San Antonio's River Walk. Tomorrow, they would continue to the South Padre Island TWA campus for Danni's Induction. But that last travel night was a repeat of the classy dinner and sexual escapades that Luke expected from his charges during these routine Coed Candidate Escort Missions.

** Imminent Graduation

Danika got to be close friends with her other co-ed classmates.

They all liked the curriculum of intelligence, beauty, and poise, and enjoyed the friendly competition and cooperation for higher Evaluation Assessment scores.

They assumed their senior roles as Undergraduate Advisors and tended to the next class of coeds, just as they had been tended to by the previous seniors.

Now it was the culmination of their TWA undergraduate studies and the looming Father-Daughter Weekend.

Campus lore told that the alpha male fathers should be primed and then cooled from their ardor by the classmates before the main incestuous event with their female progeny. That would lead to less feverish actions and enable them to tranquilly engage in prolonged, multi-orgasmic reunions with their offspring and enjoy the rewards of their substantial scholarship support.

** Danika Dandridge 03

The sleet black limousine pulled up to the campus' grand entrance. Mr. Dandridge alighted and surveyed the broad main building façade. He skipped up the steps with a springy stride. It was finally time for Danika's long-anticipated Father-Daughter Weekend. With a few years gone, he was eager to get started.

But his dreams must wait a few more days while his time was spent with other playmates. His impatience was thereby tempered as he bore up under the multiple ejaculations necessary and preliminary to his weekend gem.

Saturday afternoon turned to Saturday evening and he meandered with his fellow Pledge Contributor fathers to the soiree reception in the main ballroom. They were all playfully swarmed by a cohort of nattily dressed junior coeds who gathered around them, chatting gaily.

Mr. Dandridge's crew of cuties were slyly shepherding him through the conversant crowd toward the back of the room. As if on cue, which it probably was, they quieted and smoothly parted, creating a gap in their gathering beyond which he got his first view of a flirtatiously dressed Danika.

She stood shyly, her fingers intertwined in front of her lax arms. He considered his daughter, from head to toe. A pair of clasped bows held her hair, framing her subtly made up angelic face that was smiling devilishly. Lower, her top was a sheer pin buttoned blouse tucked into a schoolgirl pleated plaid skirt. Her legs sported knee sox and low heeled saddle shoes. His eyes returned to her chest where her broad rouged nipples peeped through the filmy shroud. The coeds shifted to an attending semi-circle audience as he crept closer to her.

He barely hesitated before fisting the collars and popping the lapel buttons, holding the fabric aside as he stared at her inner boob mounds. The pair of the closest coeds moved to assist, one standing behind her, lifting the damaged lapels out and over her shoulders, slipping the cover off her breasts. The other classmate guided Danni's hands behind to an easy finger clasp, consequently pushing her tits forward for her Poppa's whimsy.

He was mesmerized by the cosmetically enhanced areolae; his fingers and thumb brushed the dark disks, gaining a stiffening rise to the nub. He lingered there, unsure how to proceed.

Two coeds came to his rescue, took the initiative, and collaborated in removing her skirt. Another pair attended to his tuxedo, ending with both father and daughter standing naked still stoically observing their first fully exposed view of the other.

It was only a momentary pause to the impending action. One coed moved to the nearby French doors and opened them to reveal a prepared scenario bedroom suite, complete with a glowing fireplace and a black silk sheeted bed. Mr. Dandridge understood the time was nigh. He took his daughter's hand, their fingers intertwined, and escorted her inside. The coeds closed the doors behind them, allowing Danni's father a respectful solitude to enjoy his unfolding incestuous encounter in recompense for her scholarship endowment.

He led her to the bed and motioned her aboard. She crawled on, hands and knees, in profile pose close to the edge.

His right hand cupped her swaying left tit, his left clutched a fistful of hair close to her scalp. He drew her face towards his groin. She turned sideways, closing the gap. Her lips and tongue slurped him inside and he enjoyed the first warm touch of her mouth on his tumescent cock.

Her lips and tongue combined in the foreplay caress, guided by his hair grip maneuvering her head to his tempo. He poked at her tonsils but did not penetrate her throat. He mindlessly pinched her nipple and she vibrated afflicted blubbers on her mouthful of manhood.

He pulling her mouth away and, using the ready handle of her close gripped tresses, forcefully rolled her on her back. She settled in splayed missionary, wide teary eyes revealing the endured pain but mutely acceding to his control.

He released his clutch and swung his body on the bed, shuttling to a knee borne stance between her spread legs. He braced over her, ready to plunge in. But she drew his body down on hers, slowing his eagerness. She wanted to be a passionate lover, not a crude sperm receptacle.

She hugged him tightly, challenging his seeming desire for a quick fuck. Her cheek pressed his ear, her thighs rounded his hips, and her ankles crossed to hold him steady. He slowed his fervor and calmly wiggled his knob to her entry. They paused, her impulsive breathes tickling his ear. But he was too far gone to engage in further gentleness.

Bracing, he drove deep, eliciting a deep-throated groan from his daughter, as his cock stretched her inner channel. He drew back slowly and his adroit daughter rolled her hips to scrap his corona along the spongy walls of her vaginal channel. He halted his corona just inside her labia and plunged again, gaining another groan of pleasure from them both.

The strokes continued thus, long and swift and, intermittently, slow and soft. Even with the purposeful multiple couplings in the preceding days, he was unable to last too long and howled as he spewed into her womb her first dose of Poppa juice. They breathed gustily through the following shots and then lay panting in each other's arms. He lifted back to kiss her lips, her query coming naturally.

"Was I a good girl, Poppa? Did you enjoy that?"

"More than I can say; I have dreamt of this for years, you little cock craver!"

She smiled and hugged him tightly again as he relaxed on top of her and semi-dozed away his fatigue.

He awoke lying beside her attentive body; she had never actually slept, watching him sleep instead. Her hand covered his wilted cock. She held her face close to his neck and her tongue lightly tickled the hollow betwixt his jaw and ear lobe.

He turned his head and admired her decadent display of mussed hair, sweat sheened skin, and beautiful breasts. He felt her hand go active at his groin and the resultant sensual tinkles rose in his midsection and tickled back down to his balls.

She sensed his groin swelling and worked her practiced manual magic to his fullest hardness. He growled and rolled atop her again. She spread herself out to accept his renewed penile onslaught.

It was a quick plunge as she let him execute his preferred tactic and he hammered away at her pussy. She cooperated with his rhythm, rolling and bounding her hips, matching his energy. She felt the growing electric tingles in her spine.

Danika's cries of ecstatic delight lit her Poppa's libido and he disgorged his milky manly sap deep inside her as she vibrated through her orgasm. They lay in a sweaty mess of warm afterglow.

He needed rest and refraction after that. They peacefully slept away the rest of the night, except when disturbed by loud passionate cries that echoed through the campus grounds and facilities from other incestuous couples similarly engaged in sexual scholastic conclusions.

A leisurely morning sidesaddle fuck finally left the Dandridge pair completely spent and weary. As they cuddled afterward, her father asked her about her future plans.

"I don't know, Poppa. I really liked the time I spent here at the beach."

"Okay. How about if I find you a gig with a race crew in Daytona? It has fast cars and sunny beachfront condos."

"That would be wonderful, Poppa!"

"I'll visit as often as I can."

"I'll be waiting eagerly every time."

Daylight intruded on any continuance and besides, they were unable physically to do any more. Danika helped her father don casual daywear of silky gym shorts and a polo shirt. He was due for the scheduled breakfast debriefings with the other parental Pledge Contributor colleagues and the staff Coach Tutors. He intended to give high praise for TWA's applied curriculum and volunteer his patronage for more Freewill Weekend roster fulfillments.

Danika stayed nude during his departure, depicting an enduring memento of the temptations awaiting him at the Atlantic Coast rendezvouses.

He pulled her in for an 'until later' kiss. One handheld the back of her neck as he pressed strongly on her fervent lips. The other hand manfully squeezed a warm bare tit. Her hands were equally active as she rubbed his silk-covered cock, allowing him another abiding notion of future get-togethers.

"Soon, Poppa... very soon..." she whispered.

"You can count on it, little girl" he whispered back before departing, already gathering plans in his fertile mind on how his little daughter would regularly feed his fatherly lust and quench his parental libido.

12