Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins practiced again and again on penile probes, both mechanical and real flesh, gaining expertise. Finally, after days and weeks of trials, they seemed to be getting acceptable feedback from the staff coach tutor practicums.

"Nice roll, sweetie... Oh, yes! Like that... Harder... Yes... YES... YEOW!!"

The man's deluge burst forth into her womb, another physical sign that accompanied the growing praise for their mastery of the technique. Word spread and they were selected over and over to prove themselves to guest coach tutors. It only enhanced all the other sensual skills they acquired during their educational residency.

One scheduled guest coach tutor was very familiar to Elisha, and she had extolled his virtues to Evelyn with laudatory stories. So it was a welcome event when Ned returned to check in on Elisha and check out the second twin.

-----

Ned strolled the hallway to the campus dungeon scenario suite. The heavy wooden door was crisscrossed with bolted wrought iron bars, evoking a rustic flair for any coeds appointed to enter the menacing lair. The large iron door knocker added its cliché vulgarity.

He turned the latch and pressed the timbers, hinges creaking as it opened. It was a classic scene of torchlight, stone walls, and two naked females, standing attentively with worrisome looks. It was the bondage bench at room center that drew their nervous focus.

He perused the women quickly. They wore locked-on shiny black heels and shiny black collars. The expanse between those accouterments was shiny bronze flesh, naked and glowing in the flickering torchlight.

Ned scowled maliciously; here were the senior coeds that the TWA organization deemed ready for Ned's proficient Evaluation Assessments of their training progress. He snapped his fingers, pointed at Evelyn, and then at the bondage table. She hustled to mount the roughhewed platform and assumed a face-up prone pose. She saw Ned and her sister approach with determination and then dutifully stared up at the ceiling.

The pair took either side and collaborated in strapping her ankles and wrists to the built-in restraints. With her extremities fastened, they laid a broad leather band over her tummy, clinching her tight against the table. Unpinning the limb shelves, they spread Evelyn's arms and legs into a horizontal spread eagle pose.

Ned slowly walked around his victim, hands smoothing over trapped arms and legs. He tickled the soles of her feet and watched her back stiffen to arch but unable to rise past an inch due to the confining abdomen strap.

"Very good" he murmured.

She was firmly tied down. It would be a good test for her. He went to her head, tilting up the hinged brace so she could look down her body and see her genital zone.

Ned motioned to Elisha, who came to her sister's side. He grabbed a handful of hair and forced her head down on Evelyn's tummy, pressing her cheek and holding her there to watch his cock waggle as he positioned between the sister's outstretched legs.

He moved her hand to his cock; she held it level and rubbed a few strokes. He moved closer and she opened her mouth, letting the meaty rod slide past her lips. Ned still held her tight by the hair and his hips cycled as he wet his manhood in her oral cavity.

Evelyn could tell that something was happening at her sister's face and guessed what it was by the slurping sounds coming from there.

But she couldn't see past her head to the fellatio connection. She watched Ned's face as his expression mellowed.

He moved back and his fellatrix's mouth gave a 'pop' as he pulled out. He nodded to Elisha and she levered his knob to the gaping labia awaiting his penetration. She guided the entry as he shoved in.

Evelyn felt the penile incursion and moaned at her vaginal dilation. She felt the methodical cock strokes in her pussy. She looked at his face for signs of direction, still unable to see the genital connection while her sister's cheek lay on her lower belly, her head still blocking the view. Ned's voice boomed in the closed room.

"Roll your hips, bitch."

She tried but the straps severely constricted her moves. She did what she could; her vaginal canal squeezing in strong compressions and her hips nudging his groin but with very little tilt.

Elisha felt the muscle contraction efforts under her ear and cheek. She saw Ned's shaft cycle in and out of her sister's nudging labia. He reared back, pulling all the way out. She understood his gesture and opened her mouth again as the knob bounced up and pressed her lips.

She sucked hard as he stroked across her tongue. He felt the vibrations as she moaned at the taste of sisterly dew. Throughout the sex team's challenge, their two sets of eyeballs watched his face for signs of his approval.

They were duly gratified when Ned chose to ejaculate into Elisha's mouth. When the pulses dwindled down, he released his clutch and she scampered up to share the treasured bounty with her sister in a cum-smeared oral orgy.

Ned watched cum slurping and swapping, delighted with the sisterly sharing. When the cum-fest ended, he permitted the free sister to free her twin.

The naked trio left the dungeon playroom, the twins bracketing Ned as they strolled back to his regular Coach Tutor suite.

Ned decided on a variation with Elisha to test her hip rolls. He laid her sidesaddle, her hips on the edge of the mattress. The lower straight leg extended between his straddling pose. It was held level by Evelyn standing astride behind him. Elisha's other leg was stretched wide and high, hugged to Ned's chest. He probed her wide open pussy and stroked mightily. Elisha braced her arms against the mattress and rolled her hips in time. Ned's cock was uncommonly rubbed at the sides of his corona, not the vee, and the difference in stimulation was especially thrilling.

Evelyn rubbed her sister's calf with her labia and gained her own stimulation. It was an orgasmic cacophony of three voices when the ménage-a-trois cried as one in unison.

The rest of the night was a series of playful cuddles, kissing, and coitus. In the morning, when they had wound down from their sensual frolics, he asked about their future plans.

They cuddled up beside him and said they would return to Savannah and Mrs. Brighton's bed and breakfast where she had offered to turn over operations, and eventual ownership, to the sassy pair.

They intended to expand to nearby Tybee Island and add special fetish amenities to the services available.

Ned could only wonder what those special amenities involved and committed silently to finding out for himself as soon as the twins were settled. He volunteered to perform evaluation assessments and tune-ups on the bed-and-breakfast's augmented special staff as often as possible thereafter. They smooched and giggled their assent to his offer.

12