Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too casual" he intoned. "These won't do."

He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the tie. The lapels hung open but still covered the outer halves of her braless breasts. He slid his palms beneath the fabric, fingers extended, and smoothed his hands over her boobs and shoulders, letting the opened blouse catch on her biceps. She wiggled her arms, a move that jiggled her boobs and fixed his focus there.

Her body above her waist was truly spectacular with the pretty face, long wavy hair hanging over her back, and 'picture perfect' tits. He was eager to see what awaited him lower down.

Dropping to one knee, he unbuckled her cutoff jean shorts, opened the zipper, and peeled them over her hips and ass. Her thong was camel toed on her pussy, the hidden flesh seemed plump and inviting. He poked gently at the fullness and found her labia pliable to his touch. He would learn more about them sooner than later.

Standing, he resumed his dominating height, a head higher even in her heels. He couldn't resist and cupped and handled her mammary masses, expressing a crude admiration.

"Nice tits, babe."

He strummed the nipples, watching the reaction as her nubs rose and hardened. Even as he watched his fingers twiddling her nipples, he offhandedly gave her his next mandate.

"Give me your panties, Francine."

She leaned forward, pushing the thong down her legs. His hands still cupped her breasts, and she felt him squeeze and knead the suspended globes. He used them as handles to guide her to stand again. She handed over her panties. He tossed them over his shoulder carelessly, still staring as his throwing hand rejoined the other massaging her tits. Now he was ready for more.

She stood stoic as he undressed. She back stepped as he pushed her towards her pink frilly decorated bed. Her ass contacted the mattress and she boosted herself aboard. He followed closely and crawled in atop her. His erection waggled as he moved into position.

He clutched her body, one hand under an ass cheek, the other hugging her close, pressing her round boobs against his chest. She assumed he wanted her to collaborate in his pleasure; she hugged his back and neck, her thighs and calves corralling his hips. This was becoming a familiar situation for her.

He took a breath and plunged in. She tried to stifle her moans but he heard them anyway. Several shuttle strokes later, he was fully embedded and set the pace as she moaned to his practiced rhythm. The headboard banged the wall to the beat of the heavy fuck strokes.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Uncle Bobby heard the headboard bumps as Francine was being forcefully fucked. He picked up the folded paper and looked again at the picture of her exposure. His hand stealthily stole to his crotch. He opened his zipper and extracted his tumescent cock.

His hands slid up and back as he masturbated in time with the reverberations emanating from Francine's bedroom. He lay his head back, closed his eyes, and daydreamed of destined future events.

In his dreams, he was at the TWA campus, his first scheduled incestuous encounter with Francine. He opened a door and found Francine standing naked, waiting in her dorm room for her arranged guest coach tutor lesson. Her look of surprise was priceless; he smirked at her unease. He stood equally naked, his cock already hardening with anticipation.

"Uncle Bobby?"

"Yes, Francine, it's Uncle Bobby. I will be your Guest Coach Tutor tonight. I've watched you grow and mature. Now I'm going to judge how well you've grown and matured. Give your Uncle a kiss."

Her kiss was accompanied by his fluff of her magnificent breasts. A nipple pinch produced her hurtful yip and body tremor. His patience had ended at long last and he pushed her on the bed. With a scramble, he crawled atop her and the years-long wait was over.

And in his mind, without further hesitation, he plunged into the cunt of his dreams.

In the real world parlor at his home, his hand and mind shadowed the banging headboard. He was furiously stroking his erection in time with his imagination until his dreams were disturbed by a dual elongated cry from upstairs. His eyes opened and he whipped a linen napkin to his crotch, just in time to catch his ejaculation, shuddering through the spurts before slumping winded into his chair as the seepage ebbed.

Upstairs, Francine's Escorting Coach Tutor dismounted, awed at himself for the volume of sperm he had emitted into her womb. He lingered after withdrawing, watching the flow ooze out to coat her labia and stain the sheets.

He took her hand and drew her from the bed, leading her to the ensuite shower and joined her under the spray, lathering up her body for repeated fondles and rinses.

He douched her vaginal tube.

"I prefer a cunt to be clean when I will enjoy it later. And I will be, probably soon."

Toweling off, they returned to her bedroom naked and he opened her packed luggage. Laughing, he pulled out the carefully folded items, discarding most in a heap on the floor. Some personal mementos and toiletries were replaced in the smallest case and set beside the door.

He opened the TWA provided valise that the chauffeur had handed over upon arrival and extracted his choice of her travel outfit. He dressed her in sexy travel clothes: a tight bandeau top and satin tap pants, no undergarments, letting her retain her personal high heels, for now.

They were ready to leave and he picked up the travel luggage: Francine's small case of personals and the travel special from TWA, one in each hand. He paused at the door.

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot my manners. My name is Raul. Get the door, please."

She held the door for her Escorting Coach Tutor, acknowledging and establishing his primacy from now on. Following him downstairs, she bade farewell to Uncle Bobby. He hugged the thinly dressed Francine very close, pressing her boobs to his chest. A hand clutched her ass cheek, and he said a strange goodbye.

"Be good. I'll see you soon" he whispered,

The chauffeur loaded the trunk and drove to the train station dropping them off before leaving for her next assignment.

Raul and Francine waited on the platform. Other men slyly and less slyly gawked at the buxom lass, noticing the pokies and camel toe of Francine's close-fitted costume. Raul watched her turn away from the unwanted attention but in the wide-open platform, she was in view from all sides.

The time passed and finally, they boarded the train and examined their accommodations. It was a special suite, with a double bed, private shower, and reclining seats positioned to watch the passing scenery.

The car lurched and they started on their ride by the Amtrak Sunset Limited to San Antonio.

Raul took her to the window facing double recliner, settled beside her and they watched the passing scenery. His hands smoothed her bare legs and then pulled off her top to bare her breasts. He admired her dark nipples and examined them judiciously. She had great tits, just as he had said in New Orleans. He thought he could make them look even better.

Retrieving the TWA valise, he extracted a cosmetic kit and for the next hour tested various shades and tints on her. He painted her nipples with a rosy shade that broadened the disk beyond the pip circumference. A redder shade promoted her erect nubs. Going on, he tested dark eyeshadow, fiery red lips, and crimson nails.

Francine let him play, rather enjoying the pseudo-salon nature of the game and the cosmetic brush stroke caresses on her erogenous areas. His words and actions got more excited as he worked and she was ready and willing when he took her to the bed and fucked her. She didn't cum.

They ordered room service, and when it was delivered, she answered the door barely covered by a towel, giving the porter a good eyeful of bodacious cleavage and thigh. The semi-exposure fired her subconscious lust and Raul acceded to her carnal appetites, granting her a seated facing cowgirl orgasm before dinner.

Sated for the remainder of the ride, they hustled away from the train station in San Antonio and found their booked Riverwalk hotel suite. They idled away the pre-gathering day and night with a rotation of sex, food, and brief snoozes.

** Imminent Graduation

Francine got to be close friends with her other co-ed classmates.

They all liked the curriculum of intelligence, beauty, and poise, and enjoyed the friendly competition and cooperation for higher Evaluation Assessment scores.

They assumed their senior roles as Undergraduate Advisors and tended to the next class of coeds, just as they had been tended to by the previous seniors.

Now it was the culmination of their TWA undergraduate studies and the looming Father-Daughter Weekend.

Campus lore told that the alpha male fathers should be primed and then cooled from their ardor by the classmates before the main incestuous event with their female progeny. That would lead to less feverish actions and enable them to tranquilly engage in prolonged, multi-orgasmic reunions with their offspring and enjoy the rewards of their substantial scholarship support.

** Francine Filbert 03

Francine embraced the entire TWA curriculum of intelligence, beauty, and poise. But she was especially fascinated by the variety of exotic and erotic dancing that would expand her meager repertoire of sexy foreplay staged during Mardi Gras celebrations.

A guest lecturer and teacher named Holly took her under her wing and, over senior year, she polished Francine's techniques and developed Francine into a truly masterful practitioner in the arts of belly dance strip and fuck

The first step was an intense course of physical training to bolster the strength and flexibility of her hips and torso until agile wobbles fluttered her costumes fluidly from their low rider waists.

Then a selection of outfits in several different styles, many mirroring the anonymity of her Mardi Gras flesh-baring costumes.

And last but not least, Holly devoted herself to Francine's mastery of the intricate balance of bobble and jiggle in her costume tops to tremble her breasts and entertain her discerning watchers during the sexy dances.

Holly demonstrated and Francine learned the required body moves: ass shakes, hip pops and figure 8's, belly rolls, down cleavage dips, shimmied under-boob peeks and a constant radiant smile conveying a sexual beckoning. She hoped her visual performance would entice a discerning alpha male to choose her for a more intimate carnal performance.

After Francine understood the basics, Holly staged practicums, giving her own live performances on staff coach tutors, eventually blending in her pupil as her disrobing assistant. Those progressed to staged cock worshiping rivalries, the contending belly strippers competing to capture caches of the man's pearly treasure.

And finally, Holly clandestinely surveilled Francine's solo efforts during a series of one-on-ones with staff coach tutors until the teacher was satisfied with her coed pupil's proficiency. Thereafter, Francine became a popular weekend tryst for guest coach tutors.

But not every man favors the glitter and exoticism. She also learned the beauty skills necessary to stage her body for a variety of men's whims. She excelled at the costuming, cosmetics, hairstyles, and jewelry needed to appear as a 'stand-in' for a visiting man's fantasy. She might be requested to simulate one of his office staff, a neighborhood schoolgirl babysitter, or a younger female relative. She strived to portray the requested resemblance of the gentleman's neighbor, cousin, niece, or daughter.

The one assignment she recalled most vividly was an extraordinary event. She was informed of being selected to host a VIP Pledge Contributor. He wanted an uncomplicated fuck with a naked co-ed arranged exclusively for his enjoyment. This would be a 'stand-in' event and she was excited by the honor.

She endeavored to prep to her finest for the big night. She sought the help of her closest classmates and they helped her get ready. A foamy bath, hair styled seductively, highlighting her best bodily charms with exotic cosmetics and erotic perfumes.

They put her in full man-baiting mode with dark eyeshadow and fiery red nails and lipstick. A final touch was cosmetically darkened and expanded areolae. She was the premier image of a willing young lady ready to be taken and fucked mercilessly all night.

She waited anxiously in her room, naked and ready. The door opened and she was taken aback at the sight.

Her Uncle Bobby walked in equally naked. He had finally arrived at the propitious event of his masturbatory dreams.

Her tummy hummed and she was unable to suppress her expression of astonishment. Uncle Bobby only smirked back, closing the door and turning to advance on his spellbound niece. He spoke from rote; a whispered mantra he had unconsciously reiterated every time he had masturbated to her memory.

"Yes, Francine, I will be your Guest Coach Tutor tonight. I've watched you grow and mature. Now I'm going to judge how well you've grown and matured. Give your Uncle a kiss."

He closed on her and puckered his lips. She was conflicted but recovered, tentatively returning his kiss, feeling his hands heft and squeeze her naked made-up tits.

His groin thumped her belly and she felt his spongy knob bump her labia. She hopped and yelped when he pinched hard on a nipple. But he was too keyed up to manhandle her body for long.

Stoic rather than reluctant, she fell backward at his push and languidly spread her thighs for the likely missionary mount. He quickly scrambled on top of her, placed himself, and hurriedly plunged through her pussy lips to half bury his shaft in her moist recesses. She took a hug on his back and held him close as he selfishly probed her femininity.

He stroked back and deeper, and several shuttles later he was buried to the core. A series of strong thrusts culminated in a mighty howl and discharge. After all her intense preparations, she had hoped her selecting male would have taken longer, more than a quickie, a duration more in keeping with the passions she had experienced with many guest and staff coach tutors over the past semesters.

Uncle Bobby stayed the night, emptying his balls in her cunt twice more, authenticating his dreams into genuine reality. It was a simple kiss 'goodbye' in the morning. And then he was gone, and she pondered the implications of her new standing in the family.

Now, near semester end and looming graduation, Father-Daughter Weekend was upon her. She was briefed that Uncle Bobby was scheduled to return as her 'stand-in' male parent. Her real father was still unaware of her unique collegiate environment and it should probably stay that way for now.

She agreed and aimed to show the value of Uncle Bobby's TWA investment and reward his gallant years of incestuous abstinence during her years of study. Well, mostly abstinence, save for that single lapse.

Francine assembled a colorful cacophony of overlapping silky fabrics, more in keeping with her belly dance studies than the bawdy street festival costumes already familiar to her uncle. She choreographed a belly dance strip and fuck extravaganza and rehearsed it thrice on a very willing staff coach tutor. She resolved to beguile her Uncle's Pledge Contributor colleagues and, ultimately, her actual family benefactor.

On the Friday night of Father-Daughter Weekend, the coeds' fathers were welcomed with a banquet. The daughters were dressed to perfection with sexy dresses and glamorous accouterments. The tables glittered in the subdued light with babbled jewelry and crystal dinnerware.

Light laughter and banter-filled the air as the future alumni teased and touched only their friends' fathers as they slyly cultured a fit of rising jealousy in their own dejected parent. Tomorrow, negotiated swaps and random trades would mix other co-eds with their classmates' fathers throughout the day. The special familial fusions were scheduled for that evening. But tonight was just for the opening ceremonies.

Uncle Bobby retired from the welcoming banquet dinner on the arm of a pretty little brunette. Her long straight hair was ass length and her titties crunched high into a mound of eye-catching cleavage. He was already stiffening as she escorted him to his assigned seat in the cabaret-style theatre. She saw to his comfort, provided refreshments at hand, and pecked him farewell before toddling off.

He looked around; every other man but him had slipped off his escorting female's top and she was kneeling bare-chested next to his chair. His escort had settled him in and left him alone without a topless companion. Elsewhere, flirty fingers worked open zippers and exposed male meat to the dimming house lights. Uncle Bobby saw the manual caresses with absorbed interest, his lonesome cock twitching with envy.

He looked around for Francine, whose absence made him wonder. Would tonight be his fantasy culmination rather than tomorrow? He extracted his own cock and fingered himself as he often did during thoughts of his niece.

His curiosity at Francine's absence was about to be vindicated by the show set to begin. A spotlight lit a circle at stage left. The curtain was pushed aside and Francine entered the stage, decked out in flowing pastel silks and silvery chiming bangles.

She sashayed smoothly to the center, timing her moves with the sweet tunes lilting away in the background. Uncle Bobby relaxed a bit and paid her his utmost attention. He knew he would be proud of whatever exhibition she performed.

Her signature performance commenced as she deployed many, but not all, of the titillation techniques learned from Holly. Her face held the seductive smile; each man supposing she was intently looking only at him. As she wiggled and jiggled her tits and ass for the fascination of her audience, piece by piece, her costume fluttered away to the floor.

The costume peeled away, dissipating from her body. She became more and more uncovered until her cosmetically colored nipples were only thinly veiled. She twisted away, facing backstage, her chest removed from the audience's vista. Fingers loosened the clasps.

Peeking back over her shoulder with the familiar smile, she lifted her arms vertical over her head, intertwining fingers, and her final filmy chest cover floated away. Sidewinder boobs appeared at the fringes of her back. She drew eyes to that sight with a torso shimmy.

Then her whole body activated and her ass and hips gyrated figure eights that shook her form as she pirouetted full frontal. Now everyone could see the fine athletic tone of her undulating belly, ass, and hips, matched with the reverberating boobs.

Uncle Bobby was mesmerized; his cock solid in his grip. He noticed the lewd catcalls from his fellow attendees. He was silently like-minded in their shameless appraisals of his niece's bodily features. The music quickened towards its crescendo and she ended with a forward bow and shimmy that jostled her dangling fun-bags.

She righted her smiling face; a two-handed flourish flipped her hair behind her shoulders, lifting her arms and chest, displaying her boobs for the men's pleasure. The catcalls got louder.

"More, baby... Shake 'em again..."

She flashed a happy bright smile, giving a bit of laughter at the boisterous manly approbations. She complied with their pleas, shaking an extra big shimmy, jiggling her mammary attractions to added lusty adorations.

"Way to go, girl... What a pair... more..."

Then a loud order rang out.

"Come over here and suck my cock!"

The room quieted at the unduly rude invitation.

Francine's smile faded. She stared at the man who had stated his fellatio demand. Inwardly repulsed at his crassness, but outwardly deferential to an alpha male's summons, she decided to play along with the night's complicit theme. She descended gingerly in her high heels into the audience space.