Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a model's sexy stride as she moved between the randomly placed recliners to her lewd admirer. Quietly addressing his topless redheaded attendant, she pointed over towards her Uncle.

"New assignment."

The redhead rose and sauntered across the intervening space. Francine knelt in the redhead's stead.

Without further invitation or permission, she initiated the public blowjob on her fascinated man, compliantly performing his stress relief. She considered it her solemn duty to any alpha male.

'Of course, he requires sexual comforting after watching my erotic dancing stage performance. I chose to cause his genital stress; so I'm obligated to trigger its release.'

And also, she took it as a positive physical confirmation of her exotic dancing expertise.

The fellated alpha male had meant to be playfully boisterous, an impulsive rude exuberance. He never expected the star of the show to take his meaning literally. But he thanked his good fortune none the less that she had. She was a magnificent dancer, stripper, and fellatrix. With those skills, she would go far in life. He let the guilt go and enjoyed her attention.

Uncle Bobby's new co-ed companion gently stroked his cock while he watched Francine's fellatio act. Across the room, the redhead's father watched with undisguised interest as his redhead daughter stroked his colleague's erection. His attention was diverted when Francine's man erupted with a howl and held her head down on his spewing member.

When the rewarded loudmouth released his hair grip to stupendous applause, Francine helped him stand from his seat. It was a serendipitous change of plans for him when she led her newly acquainted mate back to his suite for his fortunate, if unplanned, all-night session of ball-draining.

Uncle Bobby maintained his control and halted his reassigned coed prior to her forcing his own eruption. He saved it for later and later arrived soon enough back to his suite during the redhead's equivalent all-night offering of nubile satisfaction.

During a midnight cuddle for refraction, Uncle Bobby reveled in his bedmate's scent as she lay on his bicep huddled naked to his side. His thoughts jumped ahead to the coming summer.

"Have you ever been to New Orleans, my dear?"

She sidled up to his ear, pressing her nose in the hollow as her lips pursed his ear lobe, giggling out her response to his off-point invitation.

"Not yet."

"It's a wonderful place. Maybe someday?"

"Maybe..."

Her hand slid to his groin and found him swollen. She played her submissive role with her more direct sexy invitation.

"How would you like me this time? Cunt, mouth, cleavage... top, bottom, sideways?"

"Cowgirl..." he murmured.

She rose at his spoken choice, not relinquishing her handhold as she swung over, placed her cunt, and slid lovingly down on his erection. Her soft hair wavered about her jiggly tits in time with her sinuous body rhythm. The sights and sensations worked as she dutifully drew forth another dose of Uncle Bobby's manly fluids.

-----

On the next morning and afternoon, the alpha males enjoyed a sunny day of topless coed playtime at the pool. Following a couple of blowjob encounters to rekindle the fantasies of some men from last night's audience, Francine departed to prepare for her ultimate stage show that evening.

Uncle Bobby attended the males only Pledge Contributor dinner. It was a less formal affair; each man's sole garment was a velvet smoking jacket, long enough to cover them to their knees. The conversation was quipped; each man's mind on the upcoming family affairs. As with the others, he was met at the dining room exit by a topless coed. Everyone was headed to their individually themed Father Daughter rendezvouses and his sexy escort likewise guided him back to the now-empty theatre. She placed him again before the stage in a comfortable chair.

He was naked beneath the velvet robe and it was carelessly folded over his groin. Like last night, he was left alone, but now the sole patron of the theatre. The lights dimmed.

Samba music swelled the air and Francine entered stage right. She strutted to the center stage dressed in her tiniest silver Marti Gras costume. Her boobs and ass jiggled in the lightly confining regalia as she stepped and twisted to the beat.

Uncle Bobby watched her spirited striptease, his hand slipping into the robe's folded front.

She didn't have much to remove and quickly shimmied out of her loosened bra. Her hands went to her lower piece of costume and she sexily unclasped its side catches. The sequin-covered bottom also dropped to the floor.

Naked now but for high heels, she descended with her model step to her sole audience. The hard high heeled footfalls set her boobs swaying with each step. Her ass swayed in time with her stride.

She walked around his lounging body, her hands smoothing fondly over his shoulders and chest. She leaned over him from behind, hands reaching downward, pressing her tits into this upper back. Her hands rolled back and lay open his robe, exposing his cock to its looming primary purpose.

Still, from behind, she gently moved his hand aside and stroked his cock herself. It grew harder still and when he was ready, she moved to his front and swung a leg over, seating her naked groin on his naked lap. She held his stare, laying her arms across his shoulders; his hands naturally cupped and fondled her glitter speckled tits.

"I have dreamed ever since our first time about re-connecting with you, my dear Uncle Bobby"

She cooed the words, buzzing his cheeks and planting a solid peck on his lips.

"Oh..., me, too, Francine" he husked.

Leaning her forehead to his and still looking in his eyes, she tented and rubbed her juices on his shaft. He felt her moist warm skin against his manhood and wanted much more, and soon. His hands gripped her ass and she intertwined her fingers behind his neck, pressing her boobs to his face as both bodies braced for penetration.

She lifted her hips and found his moistened cock tip with her engorged pussy lips. She teased a few pokes, gaining an impatient whimper from her copulation target. A sequential lift and fall drew out both their moans as she slid down over his knob and then she jogged further and further until he was fully inside her cunt.

"Oh, Uncle Bobby! I can feel you inside me, so full... so solid... so good!" she moaned.

"God, yes, my dear niece, we have waited too long to resume our affair."

Francine's athletically toned leg muscles did much of the work, generating dancelike strokes and hip rolls that lit up both partners' genital nerves. She worked through her learned routines of hip pops and figure-8's, embodying the moves that most men only observed from the belly dancers conveyed from afar and dreaming how they would feel.

But lucky Uncle Bobby, those dreams turned to reality, reveled in those vaginal rocking and rolling isometrics that cuddled his solid erection embedded deep inside his lap-dancing niece's genital membranes.

As her motions intensified, Uncle Bobby moved to boob suckling, indifferent to the scratchy grit of tit glitter on his lips and tongue. Francine wallowed in the nipple stimulations and her pussy buzzed with the reflected nerve tingling.

The weekend's prior couplings worked now to slow their fervor. They paused the action to regain a little energy before diving into added revelations. They empathically felt the others rising fervor and, backs snapping rigid simultaneously, careened off into a wailing ecstasy. As each's emotions soared, they felt the fluid pulses bursting at their conjoined genitalia. They collapsed, hugged, murmured, and cooled their fevers throughout the post-coital lethargic cuddle.

Francine revived sooner and carefully dismounted her uncle's flaccid manhood. She helped him alight his seat and supported his woozy body as she led her alpha male guest to his suite for a night of more placid tender sex.

Uncle Bobby awoke in the night to Francine suckling his cock anew to partial rigidity. They shuffled into sidesaddle but were unable to affect conjunction. She whispered pleadings in his ear.

"More... please, more..."

"Too soon, my sweet niece, I am older than you..."

He grieved her gentle whimpers of need, feeling less macho at his insufficiency, but knowing the future would provide unending opportunities to fuck her luscious body and satisfy her lust for him.

In the morning, they managed a mutual final hand job in the bath. He found her G-spot with his middle finger and set her off on a digit pinioned orgasm. Thereafter, it was a shower to clean up.

They hugged naked, kissing their goodbyes, groping each other's naked bodies. She bemoaned not tasting his pearly essence; he told her that a time would emerge soon enough. He whispered an idea of an intimate path forward after graduation.

"I want you to come and live again in my house. You can rejoin the racy Mardi Gras parades while pursuing your true career interests locally."

"Can my alumni sisters come and visit? How about some of your Pledge Contributor colleagues; everybody likes to visit New Orleans."

She thought about some of the elite alpha males that had been especially caring about her needs. He thought of his earlier redhead bedmate and his faltering solicitation. Francine could handle the schedule and arrangements, keeping his connection to any rendezvous anonymous and delightfully surprising.

"Okay, but there have to be ground rules. Your weeknights will be mine alone. My colleagues can come on weekends but only if they bring along one of your alumni friends. The swapped dates will comfort my envy when I hear you rip out cries of ecstasy with your weekend bed partner."

They both laughed at the thought and she promised to carry out whatever plans he desired.

Now it was time for a passing farewell; 'until we meet again'. Francine hugged her Uncle Bobby tightly, pressed her tits to his chest as she stretched up to plant kisses on his face. She leaned back, hands circling his neck, an unspoken invitation for him to plant his own kisses on her nipples, which he happily did.

They parted, for now, each joyfully pondering the looming whimsical cohabitation and its assured weekend carousing at his mansion in the 'The Big Easy'.