Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 07

Story Info
Belly Dance Conquest.
7.9k words
3.67
2.5k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

This story continues Holly's Middle Eastern Cross-Cultural Exchange as told in Total Woman Daughters; Juniors: Foreign Exchange Students. Please Enjoy, Vote and Comment. Thank you. bhuff

** Belly Dance Contest **

Ned laid languid in the rear of his TWA Escort Coach Tutor limousine as Krystal drove them away from their New Orleans appointment with Francine. He had left her before she awoke but not before emptying the hotel room of anything she would have to cover her nakedness for the early morning jaunt home.

He left early as well to avoid the inevitable phony farewells. She had met his expectations and, besides, he would probably see her again at a TWA campus in the near future. He looked forward to that reunion to see how much curriculum she had absorbed.

He had endured a strenuous month of Evaluation Assessments for six prospective transfer candidates to the Total Woman Academy. Francine had been his last candidate for this assignment, having followed Abby, Brenda, Cate, Danni, and Elisha. That was enough for any middle-aged man, even an experienced alpha male like Ned.

So he was unenthused when Krystal announced her latest intelligence and passed a manila envelope into the rear compartment.

"Headquarters needs you for an unscheduled urgent assignment."

Ned sighed and blew his breath out slowly. He had hoped for the vacation breakaway that he had been denied before embarking on this last series of evaluation assessments. But he was a professional dedicated to his specialized vocation and asked for details.

"Where to?"

"A longer flight this time. We have to trade out the TWA G280 for the G600 model with a longer range. So we'll need a second pilot. Turns out my air traffic controller 'bad boy' from last night was a retired military pilot as well. I convinced him to take some time off from the tower and come along as my co-pilot. He'll meet us at the airport."

"I'm sure you were very persuasive."

He saw Krystal smile brightly at him in the rearview mirror, giving a conspiratorial wink and nod.

"Oh yeah... I most certainly was!"

Ned smirked back in acknowledgment of her man-handling skills.

"So, where to? A long flight leaves me pretty lonely in the cabin with you two up front flying the plane."

"Don't worry, I've got you covered. Do you remember Holly, the blossoming belly dancer you escorted to the Middle East last year? You delivered her to the Grand Vizier Hassan for a cross-cultural exchange experience?"

Ned thought a moment and then his face brightened. He remembered her very well. A sinuous beauty of great accomplishment that swelled the hearts and cocks of every man she met. And she had a talented body that she used proficiently to bring soothing relief to those manly swellings.

"The Grand Vizier needs to get his two remaining daughters into TWA quickly, before they become child brides of the local Emirs' sons. He's sponsoring an International Belly Dance Competition as a ruse to get his daughters out of the Kingdom. He has secretly prearranged them as winning finalists and the contest prizes are TWA Scholarships. But TWA Recruitment insisted at the last minute on full Evaluation Assessments of all the contestants to mask the disingenuous plot. So you're urgently needed there."

"How many contestants?"

"About a dozen."

Ned groaned wearily.

"A dozen! Well, okay, but again, WHERE?"

"Morocco. And Holly is joining us on the flight. She has been assigned duties as the contestants' dance proctor and as my Evaluation Assessment co-coordinator. But, of course, that's later. She'll have plenty of time to keep you comfortable during the long inbound flight."

She saw Ned relax in his seat, less objectionable to the trip. She gave a sassy riposte.

"Yeah, see that? Maybe now, you don't think the flight will be long enough, huh?"

Newly enthused at the fortuitous turn of events, Ned eagerly tore open the package and perused the summary and enclosed photographs of his next dozen prospective recruitments. He was feeling refreshingly faithful to his professional ethics. After all, despite being overworked, he was still responsible for his obligations as Coach Tutor Emeritus of the Total Woman Academy. And Holly would be coming along. What Luck!

-----

Ned was asleep when the G600 started its descent into Casablanca Mohammed V International (CMN).

Holly lounged in a seat across the cabin, curled up, watching her mature man rest. She hadn't meant to overtax him but he had seemed so happy to see her. It had been a good reunion for her as well.

Arriving soon into the flight at cruising altitude, he feigned aloofness but she wooed him with a striptease belly dance that melded into a naked lap dance. And then more.

The first coupling was fervent and the following copulations used many, though not all, of her practiced poise skills.

Now, hours later, after post-coital tender caresses and ecstasies that an outside observer might have mistaken for romantic love, they were approaching their faux competition facilitation.

** Holly's Preludes **

Holly entered the assembly room at the international hotel complex in Morocco's renowned business city. They could have scheduled the event in exotic Marrakesh or Fez or Tangiers but sophisticated Casablanca was a more accessible location.

The medium-sized meeting hall was alive with girlish babble and colorful costumes. Though the outfits reflected the different male-dominated cultures, the low belted waists and the packed sequin tops gave an illusion of modesty. But all of the costumes exposed the lithe arms and toned bellies of the ten young candidates, chattering away in their numerous native languages. English was the standard international patois but when meeting someone from their region, they spoke the familiar tongue: Arabic, Russian, French, and Hindustani.

A dozen participants had been the initial idea but two of the original aspirants had already become betrothed in their local lands and the scheduled weddings dissolved their conspiratorial escape schemes.

Holly stood tall in the congregating room to make her presence known and clapped her hands twice for attention. The chattering promptly droned off.

"Welcome, young ladies. You have come from far and wide for this competition. I hope your accommodations are comfortable."

There was a murmur of affirmatives and head nods. Their individual rooms were much superior to the shared group harem quarters back home.

"And I hope you are as eager to show your belly dance finesses as the judges who are eager to be shown. There will be staged group and solo recitals with follow-up individual appointments."

She paused to let them give back a cacophony of naive acknowledgments.

"But before I arrange the roster of private presentations, I will be conducting individual interviews to get familiar with your personal attitudes, future aspirations, and competition success perceptions in order to maximize your prospects."

"Now take some the time to get more acquainted among yourselves. Let's all hope that the best candidates will be successful this week as well as beyond into future prosperities."

Their delicate hands lightly applauded her speech and she mingled briefly with the small crowd. A lovely dark-complexioned girl caught her eye and she decided to start the individual interviews with her.

"Hello, sweetie, what's your name?"

** Sorting Interviews **

"Gamylia, ma'am."

"So, Gamylia, would you come with me. We'll start my round of interviews with you."

"Yes, ma'am."

Gamylia's long silky skirts swished as her hips and breasts rocked in time with her steps.

They walked to a small office across the hall from the assembly room. Holly offered the young lady a seat and seated herself nearby.

"Where are you from?"

"Aswan."

"Ah, the city on the Upper Nile in Egypt?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"So, what does Gamylia mean in your language?"

"Several translations. It could be gorgeous, beautiful, elegant, or graceful."

"Sounds like your mother had dreams for you to be a successful belly dancer; those descriptions are most appropriate. Have you had any experience with men?"

Gamylia blushed and looked down.

Oh, don't feel embarrassed. It's okay. How many?"

"One. My schoolmate."

Holly looked kindly and reassuring. She leaned in, took the girl's hands, and spoke softly.

"So, let's talk about a winning strategy, shall we?"

Holly coaxed the first candidate through what was expected of a winning contestant. Gamylia listened and bashfully agreed to try her best.

The second interview followed a similar outline with a longer strategy counseling.

Others followed but not all included the male experience portion of the strategy session. For instance, the Grand Vizier's two daughters have no intercourse experience although they had fooled around with naked men. Holly omitted the intimate strategy discussion.

She would send the pair to a TWA freshman campus as virgins so that they could be properly inculcated by the Staff Coach Tutors in the sophomore year of the full curriculum schedule.

The remaining candidates were similarly queried, culled, and rostered. In the end, she had seven true virgins to care for and three suitable private interview contestants.

** Group Onstage Introductions **

Holly had just two pre-show days with the contestants to review and critique their routines. They each wore a different outfit, different colors, and different styles representing their country's heritage.

She offered tips and tricks, adjusting the outfits to show more skin, daring the wearer to peek-a-boo a nip slip or pussy flash. She demonstrated and coached each girl in finer ways to show off flattering body moves that amplified their natural forms and features; the finer ways that would beguile the VIP masculine audience.

She combined all this into a choreographed kickoff show where all the girls danced as a synchronized group. And then each contestant executed in turn a focused solo at center stage while the others encouraged her from a rear stage chorus line.

The rehearsals went well and finally, Holly deemed her charges ready to compete. She dismissed the girls for rest and preening before their precocious presentations.

That night, in an empty auditorium, save for Ned, they danced a dress rehearsal, smiling brightly, portraying themselves as fine and fertile feminine specimens for his alpha male appraisal.

Ned appreciated their desire to showcase their native costumes but he was more intrigued by the lively bounce of the tits and asses underneath. He was attentive to the quick glimpses of flesh offered by the bouncy dances and the skimpiness of their clothes.

Holly had an eye for seduction and Ned was feeling the results of her contestant-specific coaching. He was anxious to get on with the personal interviews and discover the real country-specific clever charms simmering beneath the theatrical innocent displays.

With Holly's surreptitious signs from side stage, Ned recorded Holly's pre-screened picks for his closer Evaluation Assessments. He was not disappointed with her choices. All three were voluptuous representatives of their cultures.

** Ned and the Belly Dancer: Private EA Encounter 01 **

Holly escorted Gamylia into Ned's private suite. She closed the door and stood her young understudy at casual attention and handed Ned he contestant's summary card.

'Gamylia, Egyptian, 'Gorgeous; Beautiful; Elegant; Graceful; Comely; Variant of Jamila'. The other data described her age (19), weight (105 lbs.), height (5'-5"), boob-waist-hip circumferences in American inches rather than metric (34D-22-37), eye and hair color (brown-brown), and sexual experience (post virginal but naïve).

Ned returned his attention to the candidate and Holly gently commanded the young darling to begin her dance.

Gamylia swayed smoothly, danced energetically and gracefully jettisoned her top during the dips, sways and twists. Ned remained in stoic expression but was inwardly delighted by the way her bare boobs shimmied and jiggled.

Ned crooked a finger and motioned her closer. She still swayed with the rhythm as his hands drew her silky covered hips in until she straddled his lap. He leaned in and suckled her warmed round boobs, causing the nipples to stiffen.

He pressed her off his thighs and she knelt at his bidding. She knew her role, the older harem sisters had told of this, and enclosed his erection in her brown bountiful cleavage.

Holly leaned in closer and whispered instructions to the kneeling girl, facilitating their first sexual encounter.

"Lean in...press them tight to his cock...wiggle your hands...nice...did you feel that, Ned?"

He smiled and slowly nodded, watching his knob protrude above the olive toned cleavage.

"Now, Gamy', slowly at first... rub them up... and down... oh, look, peek-a-boo, it wants your attention... yes, go ahead, kiss the tip... yes, like that... rub again... press your lips harder this time..."

Gamylia got the idea and worked her soft boobs in steady cycles, touching her lips to the plump knob tip as it emerged. She hazarded a tongue tip tickle pressed into the tiny opening.

Ned breathed deeper and Holly watched the timing. When Ned erupted, Gamy' would have jerked back except that Holly's hand gripped the kneeling belly dancer's hair and held her face in place. His pearly discharges splattered the contestant's nose, cheeks and lips.

The experienced belly dancer cooed praises to the neophyte, while Ned slumped in his chair, slowly recovering, and Holly let her minion relax back on her heels.

Holly turned for the door and Gamylia stood as if to follow but Holly turned her back towards her judge.

"Your interview is far from over. Stay with Master Ned. He may have more use for you. Remember our strategy discussions."

Holly slipped out and closed the door.

A more lucid Ned motioned Gamylia to approach again. Her face was speckled with ejaculate. His finger skimmed the facial streaks towards her lips and she sucked his gooey finger.

He slipped off the remainder of her costume and pressed her to mount the bed.

He fucked her twice during the night; first, a hard thumping missionary that banged her clitoris and bounced her boobs in fluid waves with each jolt.

It started when he lay with his back half reclined on pillows as she sat in the space between his spread thighs. She palmed his semi-flaccid cock and studied its form and texture.

Ned retrieved a tube of body lotion and she daubed a bit on her hands. Her slippery strokes were interspersed with finger touches to the veins and ridges, especially the corona rim and tip slit.

She furrowed a finger beneath his sack and weighed the size of his balls as the other hand continued the penile fondles. He liked the feel and swelled during the manual play.

Fully engorged, he sat up and rolled her on her back, holding her knees wide as he positioned his groin above her saddle. Her hands still held him and she moved his knob to her nether entrance, eager to be fucked.

He watched her face as he punched in, one rapid plunge. Her mouth gaped wide open as her eyes likewise went wide. The sudden jolt bounced her tits with fluid waves of femininity.

Ned seized her prone body, one arm hugged her tits tight to his chest, and the other gripped an ass cheek for manly control.

His fevered strokes were long and powerful, battering her clitoris as his knob sluiced inside her.

She whimpered from the clouts but he never paused or let up. She was there for his indulgence, a contestant needing to impress her judge. He rushed himself to a stupendous ecstasy.

Later, they enjoyed a smooth easy sidesaddle, while he played with her tits and sucked her nipples throughout. The lighter sex allowed her to rise to an orgasm as he spewed his spunk in her warm pussy.

He dismissed her in the morning and watched the door close as she exited.

She hustled through the hallways nude, clutching her bundle of costume to her manhandled chest. She hoped she had passed her private Evaluation Assessment candidate interview.

** Krystal and Kevin **

After the opening ceremonies and socializing, Holly segregated the seven virgins to a special assignment at the lavish compound of a wealthy Pledge Contributor elsewhere in the city.

Her prelude briefing directed that the playful girls should have fun with the masculine guests but without any sexual intercourse. They gave pouty faces at the stern warnings but bustled off to the platonic gatherings.

Krystal awaited them in the exquisite bathroom salon, preparing for her encounter with a particular masculine guest. Her attendants were four of the little darlings who collaborated to prime her for this special night of opulence and decadence.

In the luxurious salon, they bathed her with scented soaps and shampoos and went about their tasks with girlish glee.

They had limited personal experience but had watched when their older Harem sisters back in their home country were prepared and led off to the presence of the Master. Subsequently, the disheveled sisters had always returned to the Harem smiling coyly, with their careful preparations distorted into a bedraggled jumble.

Krystal's nubile attendants were playful as they spent several hours preparing the buxom blonde to simulate those familiarities.

They arranged her blonde waves in a puffy coiffed up-do that left her neck and ears easily accessible to a man's ticklish nuzzling.

Cosmetics were next: a facial that exuded sensuality, bold black eyelids and eyeliner, cherry red lips, and, of course, nipples highlighted by umber rouge.

They added a spritz of fine perfume in her hair and cleavage plus gold hoops earrings. A thin gold chain rounded her waist, a cultural symbol for an informed male designating the wearer as eager for breeding. They added woven gold bracelets and anklets as a sign of her desire for romantic bondage.

Lastly was her filmy Harem garb. The two-piece outfit was a pair of silky elastic-waist and ankle pantaloons and a long-sleeved blouse so thin that her cosmetically tinted tits were clearly visible. A secret crotch aperture would become a delightful discovery for her man.

Bounding and clapping in glee, they took her hands, guiding the Western blonde towards the pillow-crammed master playroom, the site of her intimate rendezvous.

Meanwhile, therein, Kevin was being attended by the other virgin belly dancers. He sprawled naked in a heap of pillows, splayed spread eagle and surrounded by the silky Harem garbed beauties.

They leaned over him, applying sweet musky body oils as they swept furtive palms and fingers all over his reclined naked body.

His thighs and torso got most of the attention. The rubs were both relaxing and invigorating. The passing sly finger pad would occasionally run up his increasing hard erection.

He was stiff but not yet solid. He heard the many admiring comments about his manhood size. Even the ones not in English communicated by tone and cadence the speaker's wonder.

But all heeded Holly's warning towards their abstinence, reminding him that he would be honored by a special delicacy in short order.

There were pattering footfalls in the open hallway outside his curtained space; the sounds paused outside the opaque drapes beyond his feet. The attendant virgins sat up and leaned away from Kevin, directing their attention to the imminent entrance.

He watched the drapes rustle and the folds separate a small chink beyond his spread legs. The virgins held their breaths, a sure sign to Kevin of an impending revelation.

The panels parted wider and Krystal's bodacious body in sensual presentation came into his view. Kevin's heart skipped a beat at the sight of the smiling special delicacy.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers