Total Woman Odyssey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krystal stayed in the pose, letting his eyes and imagination take in the sight. His look scanned her slowly from head to toe. His expression softened into a joyful grin. His cock visibly grew from stiff to solid.

Krystal let a small upturn at the corner of her mouth show her happiness as she noted the change in his erection and probed his eyes with her steady gaze.

She gracefully knelt and crawled forward across the carpet to the pillow-borne man she was going to sexually pillage. Her ass bobbled enticingly, rocking in time with her slow hands and knees pace. Her boobs, their perfect fullness suspended limply from her chest and framed by her long arms, swayed gently, demonstrating the spongy softness that would soon press against his body.

The seven virgins retreated to the periphery of the curtained space and watched the adult sexuality play out on the cushions. They would soon learn what was in store for them as they progressed through the TWA curriculum, and why their sisters returned to the harem with smiles lighting up their disheveled faces.

Krystal's body slithered over his, holding his eye contact until her face was inches from his. She leaned in and seized a passionate kiss. The air surrounding them was steeped with sweet feminine perfume and the macho musk of the massage oils. The combination instinctively furthered their lust.

Krystal leaned back and sat astride his thighs. Her hands sought his cock and she took up the virgins' edging fondles.

Kevin's hands ascended to play with her boobs, rolling the masses around in his over-filled palms. She leaned in again, maintaining the cock strokes and planting light kisses on his face as his hands, semi-trapped between them, continued the tit play.

Her ass wiggled their groins together; his trapped cock tented by her very moist labia, coating the long shaft with feminine dew.

Her hands braced her body weight; his squeezing hands were still trapped between their chests. Krystal drew her cunt along his cock to the tip and rolled her hips. He reflected her moves and her nether lips captured the tip.

They paused for a mutual big gulp of air, holding their breath through a quick kiss and then a vocal moaning exhale as his prick penetrated her pussy.

He nestled his shaft deep in her core and contracted his abs. She felt his flexed penile muscles pulse inside and she emulated his move with her own hard clinch.

He held himself still and she slid up an inch and worked a hip tilt to rub his coronal vee against her moist membranes before ascending but letting his cock stop half out of her.

He balked and grabbed her hips, forcing himself back in, reveling in her warm vaginal embrace on his sensitized erection. His tip jammed against her cervix.

She smiled wider and fought to reinitiate the half extraction and hip roll cycle. He surrendered and let her continue the rhythm. He decided he was hers to play with and, besides, it felt very good. She continued her control and worked his cock within her cunt, skilled at this move, knowing it would bring him to ecstasy soon.

And it did.

He huffed, puffed, arched his stiffened spine, and called out her name, resonating the room with his elongated cry:

"K...R...Y...S...T...A...L..."

Her face beamed with joy at his obvious delight in her clutches. His body shuddered beneath her as he wound down from the rigors of multiple ejaculation spurts. She cradled him as best she could from above and he finally descended back into the cushions.

She sought out his mouth and kissed him passionately, glad for his gladness. The nubile maidens clustered with them and the crowd entangled into a pile of weary forms. Rest and sleep were now in order.

Keven slowly awoke to find himself intertwined with multiple females. His cock throbbed, fully engorged and ready for more.

He gentled sorted through the tangled limbs, quietly extracting Krystal to a side area of the vast cushioned floor. He laid her out and climbed aboard her parted legs. She was awake and ready, willingly receiving his cock smoothly in her pussy.

Kevin would do the work this time and she was intent on joining his orgasm. Trapped underneath his muscular body, she facilitated his manly strokes with hip rolls and passionate kisses, feeling his hands cradling her ass and tits in random clutches, gauging his growing breaths and timing her own emotional rise.

Kevin huffed again to a peak and Krystal hugged his jogging body with arms and legs as she washed over the top of the wave, hearing and feeling his howls and discharge, the sensations feeding her own round of pleasures.

They clutched each other through the aftermath, laying quiescent, sensing little twitters of girlish laughter. Peeking across the room, they spied their young roommates spying back at them.

The passionate night was over and they had enjoyed their exotic fantasy. Now responsibilities interceded and they roused themselves to attend to their daytime professional duties.

But each silently vowed to themselves that this would not be their last time, hoping for a chance to contrive a long-term commitment with this partner and to regularly enjoy each other's sexual charms.

** Ned and the Belly Dancer: Private EA Encounter 02 **

Ned sat in her suite as Holly introduced Ishtar, 'The Babylonian Goddess of Love'. The little contestant wore a translucent face veil, typical of her unmarried status. The rest of her costume was certainly less coy.

Ned reviewed her card and motioned her to proceed with her private performance. Ishtar danced in her veil, dropping some of the rest of her costume during the dance. When she wound down to her finale, Ned nodded, acknowledging her initial performance.

Half naked, she heeded Ned's command to come closer. She was visibly nervous as Ned unfastened her veil and exposed her fire engine red plush lips. He ran a thumb pad over them, feeling their soft resilience, then knelt between his thighs at his direction.

Holly moved closer to facilitate this first sexual encounter. Holly whispered her instructions and Ishtar leaned in, exposing Ned's erection. She knew what was expected.

Without further prompting, Ishtar kissed and suckled her way to the root of his manhood. Ned's eyes went wide as he felt his knob dive into her throat past her gullet. Holly added verbal praises to his physical reactions.

"Very good, Ishtar, you really are a 'goddess of love'... "

The girl nodded her head silently, her mouth filled full of cock.

"Okay, now... slowly up... hold the knob with your lips, flutter your tongue on the tip..."

Ned groaned and closed his eyes. This would not last long. Holly noticed his rush.

"Oh, sweetie, you ARE good..."

Holly cooed even more praises when Ned's pearly discharge shot from his deep-throated erection straight past the girl's tonsils. He slumped in his chair, slowly recovering,

Holly turned to leave, Ishtar rose to follow but Holly turned her back towards the seated man.

"Your interview is far from over. Stay with Master Ned. He may have more use for you. Remember our strategy discussion."

Holly slipped out and closed the door. A more lucid Ned motioned Ishtar to remain standing, his instructions barely a mumble.

"Dance off your remaining costume... show me your body... do a sexy show..."

Ishtar moved her hips and torso in a sensuous slither, letting more bits of cloth fall away. When finally naked, Ned motioned her near and pressed her to mount the bed.

He fucked her twice during the night. First, a slow missionary that let him recover his energies as she cooperatively writhed beneath him, rubbing her breasts over his chest and her hands over his back. After a mild ejaculation, he rolled aside and grabbed her hair, pressing her face to his groin. She suckled his flaccid appendage, cleaning away her vaginal residues mixed with his spunk.

Later, he used her again for his pleasure, coercing her to stiffen him first with her mouth. He moved them into a lazy sidesaddle and Ned brought himself to a hard ejaculation that drew forth a daub of the shrinking reserves of sperm stashed in his balls.

He dismissed her in the morning, but only after he had clutched a handful of her hair and pressed her face once more to his groin. Of course, she understood and abided by his seeming fetish for her lips along his shaft, slowly licking and suckling his softness, urging it to swell in her mouth. She was patient with his slow response, holding the male appendage within, steeping it in her wet cavern.

Ned released his hold and let her continue with her duties. He forced himself to relax and closed his eyes, focusing on her lingual talents caressing his cock. His ardor rose slowly and produced a strong orgasmic contraction at his balls, but it was just a dribble of forced nectar.

In his stupor, he heard her reaction to his minute emission, and it wasn't a disappointment but the same euphoric sound a fine food connoisseur makes when she first tastes a famous chef's signature sauce. Ned's heart warmed to the savory metaphor, appreciating her excitement at tasting his masculine extract.

He lay languid as he felt her rise from the bed and gather her things. She left him at rest, letting his body embark yet again at restoring his rebounding vitality for the coming day's EA responsibilities.

Ishtar hustled through the hallways nude, clutching her bundle of costume to her manhandled breasts, and hoped she had passed the private Evaluation Assessment candidate interview

** The Grand Vizier's Remuneration **

Grand Vizier Hassan's private jet glided to a landing at Mohammed V International in Casablanca. Parked and engines stopped, screened by his heavily armed security detail, he was immediately hurried to his private armored limousine. Back home, he would be safe within the realm and its collaborative neighboring sheikdoms. But here, tribalism and terrorists posed an existential threat to his life.

The local authorities provided the distinguished visitor with a police motorcade escort through the city streets, delivering the VIP legate to his secure seaside compound.

He hoped again but dismissed any doubts, that the trip would be worth the risks. His balls warmed and swelled with the impulses that brought him here to Morocco on personal business. Inside, the Grand Vizier settled in for an impatient wait, coddled by the nubile female staff.

He had made a bargain with Ned and TWA for the use of his private villa, a show of generosity for their help in saving his daughters from marital obscurity. In exchange, they promised him a memorable reunion with a special dancer.

As the sun set over the Atlantic Ocean, the cooler evening air came alive with close and distant bird calls and rustlings in the palace gardens. Nature's feathered children were hunting dinner while evading seizure as something else's meal.

He lounged in his private Harem suite, partaking lightly of the proffered delicacies, finally shooing away his little retainers. Negotiations, a long flight, and the security risks were behind him. The time was at hand to be fairly compensated for his hospitality to TWA and the belly dance contest.

Hassan was well acquainted with Holly, and he daydreamed serenely of their past encounters. Years before, she had appeared in his despotic world accompanied by Ned, her TWA Escorting Coach Tutor. She had been dispatched by her unique school on a cross-cultural exchange tour, required to function as its erotic ambassador.

During those six months, she undertook her dual missions, promoting the erotic benefits of the TWA Poise curriculum while exploring the fabled mysteries of ancient sensual arts in her host's realm. The goals were securing financial support and identifying selected enrollees for her enigmatic academy, and she succeeded at both.

Following the first night in the kingdom, when Holly presented her 'credentials' to the Grand Vizier, on behalf of his master the Great Khan, he had scheduled her for a series of time-honored tribute sojourns to the regional sheiks as a tangible indication of the Great Khan's gratitude for their support of the realm. Holly had far exceeded her duties, transcending the local potentate's aspirations for the obligatory gratification gifts.

Delivered to her assignments by armored limousine, dressed in her filmy flowing costumes, she exuded sensuousness as she emerged from the protected transportation at the lesser palace's main portal. That first impression strove to dazzle the covertly watching sheik with the contrast between her bounteous blonde beauty and his mundane covey of black and brown subjugated playmates.

She was honorably received there by her host's harem handlers, delighted to be of service to the Great Khan's carnal emissary. The servants over-performed their parts, knowing they were being observed through a secluded window by Holly's curious lordly host.

After a prep and preen in the harem spaces, she was ushered to the banquet hall and was publicly flaunted throughout the evening's festivities as she belly danced seductively before the mostly male feasting audience. Her host's guests admired their liege's opulent transient consort.

The evening's public entertainment wound down and the esteemed guests were dismissed. Holly retired on the arm of her host to his personal quarters for the mutually desired private belly dance, striptease and frantic fucking.

Not always but often, the thoroughly fucked blonde was awakened deep in the nighttime and conducted nude by the haram handlers to the basement dungeon and, therein, prepared for more of the lord's amusement.

Joined soon after by the nominally sated sheik, her collared and cuffed body was subjected to less tender treatment than the bedroom coupling. The socially unhindered male surged his lust to greater heights, using dog whips, clamps, and crushing hand grips on her naked restrained and abused body, arbitrarily bolstering his perverted whims.

In the sound-proofed cellar, her cries of fear and cascades of tears did little to attenuate his harshness. His fury was only tempered by his fear of retribution from a displeased Great Khan if she sustained permanent markings. The evidence of the dungeon owner's precious male essence, spurted into and onto her body during the trials and tribulations, could easily enough be sluiced away before her return to the sovereign's citadel.

After the first rough sex suffering, Holly gradually built a tolerance for the recurring maltreatment, rationalizing it as just another cross-cultural custom that she had been consigned to discover.

During the recovery periods between those tribute forays, she was assigned to Hassan's weekly harem rotation, periodically warming his bed and body and accommodating his more temperate sexual attentions.

At the end of six months, she returned to her TWA campus, graduated with honors, nurtured fond erotic memories, and vowed to seek out further adventures in exotic foreign lands. And further her existing relationships developed during her extraordinary schooling and educational travels.

Hassan's pleasant mental musings were interrupted, not inhospitably, by the faint bird calls that were now overridden by soft flute music. The time was finally nigh for his reunion with the enticing blonde.

Holly materialized into his presence in her most extravagant belly dance costume, specially fabricated to enhance her special purpose here tonight.

Without greetings or leave, she began her dance, moving with sultry grace, fluttering limbs, turning pirouettes on high heeled toes, shaking shimmies and hip pops, displaying her natural balance of strength and beauty.

The costume's veils fell away in turn, revealing playful flashes, coquettish peeks of bare skin, growing larger with each discarded piece until she was suitably naked except for her sparkly dance heels.

She wore a thin gold waist chain, adorned with a small jeweled golden falcon charm, the token symbol of the Great Khan's kingdom. It had been the Great Khan's personal farewell gift to her, signifying his great esteem for Holly, the carnal emissary, who for a time, had expended tremendous efforts on his behalf and helped maintain royal peace and harmony amongst his loyal sheiks.

The Grand Vizier saw the cherished bauble and also that Holly had remembered one of his personal fetishes. She had allowed her pubic hair to grow in, a trimmed blonde tuff above her perfect pussy.

Holly gracefully dropped to hands and knees, crawled to him, gaining his consent to approach and further the action through eye contact alone. Unbidden and uninhibited, she moved her lovely face over his groin and submissively sucked his cock and lightly fingered his balls, teasing his genitals with loving caresses. He grew in her mouth and she spontaneously progressed the foreplay.

She retrieved a previously hidden sex toy from a handy nearby nook. She held the large chrome butt plug aloft, inspecting it before his view. The plug glimmered in the low romantic light. She suckled the cold metal implement and her oral juices warmed and lubricated its length and breadth.

Holding the toy in her mouth, she used both hands to gently spread the man's ass cheeks and, popping the object free of her lips, maneuvered the rippled cylinder up his anus. The embedded bulb was fashioned to stimulate his prostate gland during their impending sexual dynamics.

Holly now slid her busty nude form up his body and laid against him. They kissed platonically, her signal of subservience to her patron.

She slid her body a bit downward and settled her pussy against the engorged penile knob. Hassan felt the butt probe move when she plunged over him and crammed his erect cock to its fullest depth. She had to pause, dwelling her full weight on his body, mashing her pliable tits to his chest. A little time was needed to let her vaginal tube stretch around its bulky intruder. But she had conflicting sensations. Her clitoris was wedged tightly against his groin, beseeching impatiently for the delicate vaginal tensions to abate and the labia caresses to begin.

Now willing and able to manage the tasks to come, Holly activated her hips and the Grand Vizier's penile nerves were stimulated by her vaginal slithers. The jostles rubbed the butt plug on his sperm seething gland again.

She engaged her body in faster stimuli, rolling her boobs and nuzzling his neck and ears. His hands became a blur of motion, rubbing her ass, swiping along her back, fluffing her long flowing hair.

Hassan was an experienced and well-endowed man, a scion of his culture and master of his fortitude. Conversely, Holly was a mistress of her superb sensual talents. A contest of wills ensued.

He spanked her for the fun of it, hand slaps that reddened rather than hurt her bottom cheeks. She took that for a sign to speed up even more and her hips flashed and flailed quicker on the embedded manly organ.

She worked away tirelessly, a full-body sweat sheening her lovely skin, the man's hands caressing her skin and smearing the wetness. He found the energetic slippery female in his clutches almost impossible to fetter. Ultimately, he surrendered, relaxed back, closed his eyes, and wallowed in her focus on his pleasure.

Holly felt her man succumb to the inevitable, as so many others had done before when under her sexual persistence. She slowed her exertions to match his bodily serenity and pulled long, sensuous strokes of her cunt on his manly organ, banging hard at the bottom to jolt her clitoris and jostle the embedded butt plug caressing his bloated gland. The older man let her feed his desire, his hands lazily fondling her exposed flesh.

The Master of Fortitude felt his nerves forming the familiar tingles in his toes. They skittled up his legs to cluster in his groin. He yielded control and let nature follow its pleasurable path. His brain lit up with neuronal sparks that intuitively commanded his balls to empty their locked-up treasure. They obeyed, spouting out gushes of sperm.