Total Woman Trainers Ch. 04

Story Info
Catalina's Recruitment.
9.3k words
4.75
3.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Heather woke slowly next to the naked man whose passions she had so tenderly soothed twice the night before. He twitched restlessly, muttering unintelligibly in his sleep. She thought it sounded a bit like 'Mona Lisa' or 'Katrina'.

She stealthily lifted the sheets covering his waist and saw his full erection, fervent again despite the best efforts of her pussy to drain its ardor overnight. She guessed Ned was dreaming of Catalina, the buxom co-ed who had been the man-baiting star of the show at last evening's gathering of Pledge Contributors. Heather's inculcated poise instincts deemed it a sin to forsake a hard cock.

She eased down and gently sucked the knob past her lips and cradled it in her mouth. She took up a gentle suction, rubbing her tongue on the underside. A mild slurping brought the shaft further in and she played lovingly with her yummy mouthful.

Ned's mind emerged from his vanishing dreams of Catalina to feel a wet warm stimulation at his groin. His visions of Catalina, galloping a wild cowgirl on his naked body, faded as his eyes opened to the sunglow of another day. He looked down and saw the redhead leaning over his groin, slurping his cock.

He thought hard and at length remembered her name was Heather. He had selected her as his bedmate for the concluding night of this year's TWA Special Education seminar. Despite Heather's best efforts and the series of satisfying ejaculations that he had deposited inside her, his ebbing dreams obsessed on Catalina, the Mexican maiden that had attracted so much attention during last night's Pledge Contributor soiree.

As part of the sorting and selection process for new transfer students, they held evening soirees for the candidates, a chance for the young ladies to mix with and entice potential sponsoring Pledge Contributors. To avoid an over-subscription for Catalina and allow the other candidates a chance, Ned had promised the attending elite alpha males that he would bring Catalina into the TWA fold.

Ned was smitten by her curvaceous beauty and wanted to explore her charms and feel his cock caressed by her feminine flesh. He could have simply turned the matter over to Total Woman Academy Security and let them recruit and vet her in the traditional manner. But then he would have to wait until she was enrolled and, even then, divide up the burdens and delights of her poise training. No. He wanted it now, wanted to make it happen as soon and as often as possible before she slipped away from him into the TWA campus culture and curriculum.

He had a plan to gradually maneuver Catalina into the TWA universe. Well, not yet a plan; more of a goal and a path. A plan would require details and steps that he hadn't worked out yet. He would need help.

His mind settled back to the present as Heather's oral efforts were getting successful. He levered back his head, closed his eyes, imagined the buxom Mexican maid riding his cock in naked cowgirl pose and cried out an elongated 'Cat-a-li-na' as he ejaculated his spunk into Heather's mouth. His real bedmate suckled him gently as he deflated, a hard final vacuum to draw out any latent sperm from the softened appendage.

She smacked her lips and crawled up to nuzzle his face, leaving a cum stained smooch mark on his cheek. He accepted her frisky affections but then playfully pushed the naked young lady out of his bed.

"Time to get ready. You're leaving with the others this morning. Hurry up and get packed; don't be late."

Heather grudgingly gathered her floor strewn garments and headed back to her dorm room to pack for her departure. She would return today to her regular TWA campus and the continuation of her senior semesters. Ned would say his final farewells to her and her fellow seminar attendees at the front entrance.

The elevator dinged its arrival and the smartly dressed co-eds filed out through the lobby to the farewell queue. The limousines waited in line outside, their trunks loaded with the luggage. The newly tuned-up students each gave Ned a final kiss farewell, thanking him profusely for the special poise tune ups and his time and attention these past few months, fewer than they would have wished, and vowed never to forget him.

Ned was sure they wouldn't. The Coach Tutor Emeritus had scheduled himself for a senior tour of the dispersed campuses and would certainly participate in these ladies' Evaluation Assessments as well as any additional tune-ups they may require during their impending final semesters. He was already dreaming of getting another dose of their charms while they confirmed their perfect poise skills that they needed prior to senior graduation.

Heather was almost last in line. She moved in for a hug. Ned's hand fell to her ass and tunneled under the loose skirt. He squeezed another handful of bare butt cheek; one last ass grab for the road. She scooted up on tiptoes and added a chaste bijou kiss of farewell. Those were the same lips that had suckled his cock to satisfaction only a short time ago.

"Will you remember me?" she asked petulantly.

"Of course, my dear" lied Ned.

Because the reality was that so many beauties such as Heather had passed through his arms, shared his bed, and entertained his cock that it was hard to keep track.

Candy was last in line and the blonde lingered with him, wanting to squeeze out any extra moments she could in the great man's presence. Ned had an inspiration and grabbed her hand when she finally turned to go.

"Stay behind a bit. I have a use for you."

Her face lit up with elation and she stood by his side while they waved last goodbyes and air blown kisses at the line of departing limousines chocked full of bodacious TWA Co-eds. Ned led Candy back inside and up to his penthouse suite where his bags had been packed by staff and waited for their own special transport to his next assignment.

He pushed Candy to his master bedroom, stripped away her travel clothes and relieved the last bits of his lingering libido in her missionary prone naked body.

During the subsequent pillow talk, Ned laid out his scheme to entice Catalina into earning a TWA scholarship. He took Candy into his plot and they brainstormed some details. He would enroll Candy in additional 'puff' courses at the local college and she would retain her room in this same dormitory building, even though it would soon revert to traditional off-campus student dorms. He had bribed the campus housing director to retain the building exclusively during the just finished Special Education seminar. Now he would extort the payoff's potential exposure to get Catalina assigned as Candy's roommate for her next semester at the college.

Catalina was not happy with the campus housing director's decision that she must relocate this coming semester to relieve the overcrowding in her existing dormitory. She held few cards with which to protest, being from a poorer family and on a subsidized housing program. She had formed friendships with her dorm mates and was sad to leave them. However, her mood brightened when she learned she would share your next accommodations with Candy, her newest friend and confident.

Hadn't Candy sponsored and chaperoned her at the elegant soiree with its cornucopia of attractive gentlemen whose attentions she had reveled in, even if some of their decorum had edged into the risqué?

The new roommates quickly became closer friends, gossiping and giggling long into the nights. Catalina even asked Candy to call her 'Kitti'.

"My mother called me 'Kitten' when I was little, a play on the 'Cat' in Catalina. But Daddy took to calling me 'Kitti', an even fonder term."

At the start of the semester, Ned effectively started dating Candy, taking her to off campus events, pressing on her gifts and gratuities which accumulated in the dorm room, perking Kitti's interest in learning more about Candy's circle of prosperous acquaintances and their generous lifestyle.

Ned regularly accompanied Candy to her dorm room after their dates, spending the late evenings having sex. The roommates established a signal system that told Kitti to stay away for a while when Ned was in the room fucking her blonde roommate. The red door sign was message enough but Kitti often lingered in the hallway outside, listening to the spirited groans and moans that escaped from within.

Soon after, a communication slip caught Kitti by surprise when she entered the unmarked door and witnessed the energetic couple at their mind bending orgasmic moment. She hastily snuck under her bed covers, cowering silently as her roommate and her alpha male companion senses returned. Seemingly unaware of her presence, they cuddled, rested, refracted and continued several more times through the night. Kitti was at first embarrassed to be eavesdropping but as the rambunctious fervor persisted, she became aware that Candy was obviously enjoying the non-stop fucking. Kitti's thoughts roved from embarrassment to curiosity to envy over the sensual exploitation afforded to Candy.

In the morning, there was the awkward discovery of the clandestine audience and Ned made a very brusque exit, angrily blaming Candy for the miscue and private spectacle.

Candy looked dispirited and Kitti profusely apologized but Candy calmed her distress with kind words. Candy took responsibility for the goof, the signal forgotten in her fervor to get her pussy drilled by the cock dexterous alpha male. She and Kitti discussed the incident, and though wary, Kitti was indeed curious and wanted Candy to help her cultivate a similar relationship with a man like Ned, maybe one of the wealthy elegant gentlemen from the soiree.

Candy agreed to check it out, outwardly doubtful but inwardly excited that Kitti had taken the bait. It was the moment for Candy to set the hook.

"Those men will be very demanding. Are you sure you're ready for that kind of relationship?"

Kitti coyly acknowledged her fascination, encouraged by Candy's seeming happiness and her cooperation offer. Candy looked doubtful and offered a variant scenario.

"Wouldn't you rather take a nibble at the apple first before tasting the entire fruit? Wouldn't it make more sense to discover for yourself the exertions and joys involved in becoming the unchallenged sex object of an alpha male like Ned?"

Kitti thought for a moment and shyly agreed to a trial run. Candy counselled Kitti to be emotionally prepared the next time Ned spent the night. She would set up the situation for Kitti to be introduced to the role and stay for hands-on facilitation of the entire encounter. Kitti was grateful for her backing and they worked out the timing and the details.

That Friday night, Candy enjoyed a splendid romantic dinner date with Ned, his pseudo-reward after learning that she had formulated the upcoming affair. He was excited that the scenario was finally unfolding, actually quicker than he had hoped. He had percolated his passions for Catalina ever since he had chosen her for her ultimate enrollment at TWA. Tonight he exuded emotional control but was buzzing inside at the thought of finally satisfying his cravings for the lush brown maiden.

Candy escorted the keyed up alpha male back to her dorm room for his impending sex romp wherein, sadly, she would only be tangentially involved.

Kitti, dressed in an innocent looking white blouse and plaid skirt school uniform, waited in the dorm room, quietly pretending to study, but she was too keyed up at the approaching scene to concentrate on mundane homework. When the door burst open and the paramours all but fell giggling into the room, Kitti bolted from her seat and stood deskside, her face fretful but secretly thrilled for the expected interruption to her ineffective studies.

Feigning surprise also, Candy steadied herself and introduced 'Kitti' to Ned who appeared visibly frustrated with the unexpected situation and the intrusion into his usual lustful relief with Candy. Playing along with his growing show of anger, she tried to make excuses and placate him. But to no avail; Ned turned to leave.

Then she daringly broached a bold compromise: Would Ned wish to ease his sexual tension by way of Kitti instead of Candy? Kitti watched his face, let him lock her eyes, and cocked one eyebrow, coyly nodding her consent.

Following the line of the prearranged conspiracy, Ned balked at the first suggestion, opining with alpha male diffidence that he didn't usually initiate novice co-eds. Kitti's excitement weakened at Ned's evident reluctance. But as plotted, Candy took the lead in convincing Ned while Kitti stayed quiet and demure. Candy pleaded and assured him she would stay and guide Kitti in her efforts to properly and fully appease his primed up passions.

The irritated alpha male breathed a long sigh of capitulation and grudgingly gave in, stood tall and stern, and ordered Candy to hurry up and get on with it. His balls were bursting from the delay. The scene was a bit unsettling to Kitti who hadn't expected such a contentious interchange.

Candy scurried behind a keyed up Kitti and, peeking over her shoulder at Ned, reached around to unbutton Kitti's blouse, one slow button at a time, revealing a strained bra squeezing her boobs into a tight cleavage. His countenance changed slightly from frown to neutral gaze, a good sign, and Candy continued, pulling the tails from the skirt's waistband.

She slipped the blouse off Kitti's shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She drew Kitti's hands behind and whispered to her to hook her fingers together. The pose pushed her tits forward and pressed the cleavage into fuller bulges above her pushup cups.

Kitti watched Ned's face; he frowned again. Candy whispered in Kitti's ear to lower her eyes as a sign of deference. She did and Ned's lips cocked a subtle upturn that was seen only by Candy. She took it as his appreciation of Kitti's acquiescent behavior so far.

Candy fiddled with Kitti's waist catch and zipped the pleated plaid skirt open, letting it drop to join the blouse on the floor. Kitti's thong panties formed a plush cameltoe at her cunt. Candy pressed the back of her roommate's head and tilted her head down a bit. Her loose brown waves draped her shoulders and back, concealing neck and cheeks, joining the lowered eyes in inferring her nervous shyness with the bold divesting of her garments. Ned's mouth curved a bit more in appreciation and he cocked an eye as a sign for Candy to do the piece de resistance.

Candy told Kitti to be very still for the next move. She unclipped the bra strap and Kitti's breasts slackened forward at the compression relief. Candy retrieved nearby scissors and sheared the shoulder straps. The bra still clung to her chest. Candy's hands disentangled the wrecked garment and it fell to the floor.

Kitti stood in panties and high heels, exposed to Ned's discriminating gaze. She stayed with head and eyes lowered as Ned stood in place and beheld her full round boobs and broad rosy nipples from a distance. The nubs emerged at the centers, the cool air and Ned' cool gaze invoking their arousal.

Candy continued the scene by snipping the sides of the Mexicana's panties with the pair of scissors and peeled the cut-up pussy cover down her thighs. She placed the damaged undies in Kitti's hands behind her back and whispered instructions for Kitti to deposit her removed panties as a souvenir in his front pants pocket.

She stepped forward, eyes and head still lowered, and pressed the cloth into his pants pocket, stuffing them in deep with two fingers. Candy stepped close behind her, hemming in her nakedness close to Ned, leaving only inches of freedom between his body and her friend's.

Candy reached around into the narrow space, unbuckled and unzipped Ned and guided Kitti's hands to lower his boxers and expose his cock. Candy placed Kitti's hands gently on the somewhat inflated masculine tube. Kitti held Ned's cock without moving her hands, observing it through her lowered eyes. She stayed still as Candy knelt behind her, reaching around her legs to untie Ned's shoes and helping him work shoes, trousers and underwear off his feet. Meanwhile, Ned shed his coat and shirt and was now as naked as Kitti.

Ned hands rose to fluff her breasts and he told her to examine his erection. It wasn't her first handful of cock but certainly a formidable one compared to the boys she had dated in past years. Realizing the grand size of Ned's cock and thinking about the size of her vaginal tube, she wondered whether this plan was a good idea, feeling some unease at this hastily concocted course of action.

Candy broke the spell and ushered the naked pair across the room to Kitti's bed, laying her face up for a simple missionary, suitable for her first time with an alpha male. Candy knelt beside the bed, kissed and soothed Kitti's furrowed brow, cooing comforting words. They felt the bed shift as Ned climbed aboard. He hovered over her on braced arms, placed himself between her spread thighs and watched Kitti's hesitant face.

Kitti became aware of the nervous buzz in her pussy, a lingering fear of allowing this mysterious man free access to her femininity. Would he be rough or gentle? Would she please him? She would soon know the first question's answer, hopefully the latter one later. She was tense with anticipation.

Ned touched his penile tip to her cunt lips and slowly pressed. She braced for the hard push but he only shuttled his cock knob through her moist opening, stirring her moisture, gradually going ever deeper with each stroke. He was going to be gentle and she relaxed her tummy, letting the man take her body to his personal pleasure. He set a regular pace and she rocked as best she could along with him.

As the sex built, Kitti heard a variety of sounds: Ned's grunts and groans, Candy's words of reassurance, the bed springs squeaking out the rhythm. Her labia swelled and tingled. She picked up on heavy breathing, thinking it was the man nudging towards his climax, but realized it was her own panting. It rose to a crescendo as she peaked and cried unintelligible words of ecstasy. She felt the flood of Ned's warm essence coating her womb. He juddered to a halt and dropped his body weight on her softness. They hugged and cuddled through the warm afterglow, even Candy joining their sense of bliss.

Ned stayed in her bed and fucked Kitti twice more that night. She was more energetic each time, finding ever loftier thrills in his embrace. Candy retreated to her own bed and lay on her side, watching the sex mates enjoy their genital union.

The second time, he held Kitti's hands and slid them beneath her butt, tilting and elevating her hips, affording him better access. As he thrust inside her, he keep up a murmured monologue, remarking on the feel of her warm flesh caressing his cock, the way his unbraced chest rolled her boobs as his body slid on hers, the smell of her hair, the sound of her breathing, the touch of her inner thighs on his. It kept her attention on their connection and she joined his bliss when their senses ramped up and fell over the other side.

The third time, he held her hands again beneath her ass. Just after he thrust in, he paused.

"Tell me how you feel."

Catalina thought he was testing her. But she trusted him and spoke honestly from the heart.

"I feel... full... stuffed actually... you're a big man down there... safe in your arms... both humbled and dignified by your notice of me..."

Ned started the stroke rhythm very slow, feeling each inch of her vaginal on his sliding coronal ridge.

"I feel... tingly... down there... at my nipples... weighted down... you're heavy... but I like it... the sense of being captured... being taken... being wanted... being needed... being loved..."

That last one struck a nerve with Ned. This was a professional scheme and there was certainly a lot of lust, but love was not part of the equation. Nevertheless, he was pleased with how his plans were unfolding.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers