Total Woman Trainers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cash strapped parents were delighted with the news. That would free up resources for the younger siblings' educations. There were hugs all around and tear filled farewells and then Kitti waved goodbye to her old life as her family drove away.

Candy and Kitti packed up for their impending move to their designated TWA campus. Despite Ned restocking the stash twice, they were each down to two remaining pairs of the classy panties. Ned arrived to escort them and they entered the backseat of the limousine for the journey. The girls were bubbly and Ned let them chatter away. They flipped through the recent family graduation party photos.

He noted that Kitti wasn't the only curvaceous beauty in the family. Her pretty younger sisters were likewise well endowed. And as young Hispanic women, they were fastidious with their makeup and dress. The pouty lips were bright red and the dresses cut to show off lots of curvy skin. They probably rebuffed boys' pickup lines in front of their parents but Ned presumed they were more biddable later in secluded little hookups.

He would pass their information to the TWA Recruiters, referring the adorable little siblings as potential candidates for TWA enrollments. Poor families were less inclined to doubtfully question a free college education.

The ride took several hours during which the chaperone got a lot playful kisses, fondles and giggly caresses but no penetrative sex. But Candy wasn't letting him get away without a proper farewell. She told Kitti to watch while she illustrated one of Kitti's forthcoming junior year learning activities.

She knelt between Ned's legs and extracted his semi-hard erection. Kitti paid rapt attention as Candy tongued it to suitable rigidity. Then her lips slid over the knob and she held it half in her mouth, hollowing her cheeks in full suction. Lifting off, she gave a quick synopsis of her next steps.

"See how I kept the knob in the middle of my mouth? A little tongue action helps. Eventually I will take it all in and move it in and out, like sex strokes. But when he shoots, half in is better. I want it to pool in my mouth so I can taste it. Okay, darling, watch and learn."

Candy's next steps followed her monologue. There were shallow and deep thrusts, a little hand action on the exposed shaft and severely hollowed cheeks on extreme suctions. Ned leaned back, eyes closed and moaned intermittently. Finally, his back counter-arced and he gasped a long shuddering sigh. Candy held him half in and purred her delight.

Candy held a vacuum as she backed off from his dwindling cock and looked at Kitti with pursed lips. She tilted back her head and swallowed; Kitti watched her throat muscles ripple as the goo slid down into her friend's stomach. Candy grinned at her newest classmate. Kitti felt a pang of jealousy when Candy swallowed her earned mouthful of Ned's masculine elixir.

"Mmmh... that tastes so good. You'll see."

Ned didn't garner any souvenir panties this time since the one blowjob was all he could manage. The towncar arrived at the campus and Ned escorted the two young ladies inside. All were greeted and welcomed by the house mother, Ms. Smith.

Ms. Smith handed Kitti off to her designated orientation classmates for the move in logistics and a tour of the facilities. Today was Tuesday and so the campus practiced traditional Topless Tuesday. Kitti was definitely overdressed. Her new friends stripped her down for today's designated campus wide uniform. They complimented her on her classy side-snap black satin thong and the matching black strappy high heels. It was all anyone wore on Tuesdays and, although she could expect to find the campus well stocked with the latest fashions, few candidates arrived so finely accessorized. They asked if her family was wealthy. 'No' she smirked, but she shared a very well-to-do sugar daddy with a friend. That brought a twitter of laughter from her new classmates.

They steered the newbie through the dorm rooms, nicely equipped single occupancies with attached baths. Some of her training would be conducted there by the staff and guest coach tutors who valued their privacy.

They showed her the professional beauty and cosmetology salon with its baths, inclinable chairs, and mirrored make up tables. The salon was fully stocked with expensive perfumes and tinctures. The ground floor held advanced classrooms and the dining room. There was a large ballroom for parties and ceremonies with a bandstand stage for skits and shows.

The mirrored dancercise gym had aerobic and anaerobic accoutrements. One sister co-ed patted Kitti's ass and promised that her body would inevitably slim and tone into an even more voluptuous frame through the curriculum's combination of diet and exercise. They strolled to the outdoor pool with its umbrella tables and lounges on the surrounding deck. The hot tub was somewhat secluded in the corner for hideaway activities.

As the tour wound down, they stopped at the basement dungeon training room. That one stuck in Kitti's mind more than any other. She lingered there, especially intrigued. She fingered the implements hanging from hooks on the walls: braided whips and swishy floggers, black leather cuffs and collars with embedded rings and clasps, trays of jewelry-like silver clips and spring clamps. At one end of the room was a tall wooden X-frame, at the other end a square box frame, both with eye hooks for attachments. An imposing roughhewn table with attached cuffs and belts dominated the center of the room. She trailed her fingertips along its rough surface and tugged at the restraints. They were solidly set.

Her mind drifted to an image of her body strapped down; attendants used and abused her naked bound body at their whim. Her tummy buzzed. From what? Fear? Interest? Fascination? She shook her head to clear the strange premonition.

Her chaperones saw her thoughtfulness and reaction, not unlike their own when they first saw this room. She would learn its titillating secrets soon enough. They moved along to the last stop on the tour.

They ended at the onsite medical clinic. Junior year would inculcate her to fellatio expertise but the first order of business would be a mouth and throat measurement for the initial cock size she could accommodate. A staff coach tutor used a tongue suppressor and pen light to examine her oral cavity. He recorded three and a half inches. They would start her off mildly, just a mouthful at first but, in time, she would be trained to deep throat the largest and longest of whatever was presented to her.

Kitti was eager to learn and asked if she could start right away. The coach tutor said his regular schedule was done for the day. Why not? He led Kitti back to her dorm room for her oral initiation.

Without any wind up, he dropped his shorts and sat on her bed. He pointed to the floor in front of him and called her to kneel between his knees. She fingered his cock and it stiffened. He drew her face forward and she kissed the knob. Just like Candy, she took the knob in and sucked. His erection grew much longer than she could handle this first time.

"It's okay... just use your tongue to swipe at it inside your mouth... okay, that's good... suck a little harder... harder..."

Kitti met his guidance. She hand stroked the part not inside and pulsed her suctions. The man groaned and announced his looming ejaculation.

"Okay... that's it... here it comes... Ahhh..."

Kitti felt the discharge ripple beneath her grip and her mouth was flooded with pulses of semen. It tasted like salty syrup. When the shots ebbed off, she looked up at the man's face. His eyes squinted open. He covered her hand with his as he guided her to withdraw, keeping her plump lips ringing his cock throughout the removal less she spill any. She sat with mouth closed and full of sperm. He saw her questioning expression.

"Yes, Kitti... you should swallow it now."

She did, tilting her head back just as Candy had showed her and felt the wad slide down her throat. That was her introduction to fellatio. She asked for another lesson and the coach tutor assured her that she would feed on many more doses of cock and cum during her residence at TWA and long thereafter.

He stayed with her, drawing her into bed and lying next to her. The sunlight weakened and the outside glowed with soft falling night. There was much about this new girl he wanted to explore.

Catalina shared her nickname genesis. He liked that. She was soft and cuddly like a Kitti. He explained what her first days would entail. Tomorrow, he would establish her curriculum schedule. She would continue her scholastic studies.

"What degree do you intend to pursue?"

"Something medical. Nursing or a bio-technology path."

"That's good. The Human Anatomy courses will come in very handy."

He was also interested in Anatomy, hers in particular at this moment. He smoothed his hand over her skin, feeling her softness and fine form.

He reminded her of the other pillars of a Total Woman: Beauty and Poise. Her classmates would take her to the beauty salon and dancercise gym tomorrow and get her started on those regimens.

And each evening for the next several weeks, she would host a different staff coach tutor overnight. They were already clamoring to meet her. She would best absorb their curriculum dictated Poise lessons once they got past the new girl novelty. She could look forward to a very busy and dynamic next few weeks.

But that was them later and this was him now. He drew her into sidesaddle and kissed her lips, face and nipples. She handled his cock in the cramped space, palming the shaft and caressing the coronal notch with a finger pad, just like her prior anonymous elite alpha male at taught her in the community college dorm room. The staff coach tutor liked her style and rose quickly to the occasion.

"I want to fuck your pussy now. Place me."

Kitti levered the strong shaft tip to her nether lips and scooted her groin and breasts tight to him. He hugged her body and penetrated her slowly, feeling each inch enter her warm core. She murmured her delight at the feeling of fullness.

He worked himself at a moderate pace and gave her his second load of cum. She hugged him tight as she felt the sticky fluid diffuse in her womb. It was a feeling she would enjoy many more times over the next two years. Her body and soul would be methodically morphed into the perfect instrument for the alpha male's sexual gratification.

And after graduation, when her charms and skills had been sampled by innumerable males, she would settle on 'the one' and reach her best and highest purpose as his lifelong mate and enjoy the prosperity aligned with that status.

Elsewhere, Ned and Candy said their farewells and she retired to her assigned room and impending studies. She passed through the pool area on the way.

She had last been there during her recent stint at Freewill Weekend. Co-eds from different campuses filled out the catalogue of female hostesses. Pledge Contributors formed the core of Guest Coach Tutors who registered for specific co-ed selections or allowed fate to assign them random roster slots. Either way, they were expected to proffer their expertise in human relations, particularly of a carnal nature.

Candy had been temporarily reunited with some of her campus classmates and even made new acquaintances among the co-eds from other campuses. All of the student hostesses collaborated to provide the elite gentlemen guests with spectacular remembrances.

Several Guest Coach Tutors had pre-selected her for roster assignments but a random roster selection had paired her with her uncle, her mother's younger brother. She had knelt at his feet and performed a blowjob on the older male relative. It was readily accepted as part of the established TWA curriculum and in keeping with the co-eds' required courses on incest acclimation.

Candy found her assigned dorm room and her primary staff coach tutor waiting for her there. He led her away to the dancercise gym for his evaluation assessment of his returning student. Candy had been absent for an extended period and he wanted to get her restarted on a strenuous exercise program to maintain her physical stamina, trim and tone. Later tonight, he would check on her poise stamina, trim and tone and prepare a schedule of sexual exercises to maintain those as well.

Ned circled back to Ms. Smith's office and deposited the key for the lock-on heels Kitti still wore. She would need that soon enough to exchange the heels for campus standard daily footwear, mostly slip-off high heels.

He paused at the door on leaving, stating his availability later in the year to coach Kitti on cock swallowing. Ms. Smith gave a suggestive smile. Ned must have enjoyed his mentoring time with her. As a Coach Tutor Emeritus, he was expected to treat each assignment professionally. But he had spent a lot of time with Kitti recently and special feelings can develop. Which is why the staff and guest coach tutors were rotated through the multitudinous co-eds so frequently. However, Ned's personal little peccadilloes should be overlooked now and then. He was a very valuable asset to TWA. She assured him she would find him a slot in Kitti's oral training schedule.

During the outbound limo ride, he self-reviewed his performance over these past few months. He had fulfilled his envisioned goals regarding his Special Education Seminar and Catalina's induction into TWA. It was certainly time to move on to new challenges and his thoughts dwelled on future endeavors.

He had been titillated by the gentleman's statuesque date at the dance club affair. It was an easy matter to discover she was a senior at a TWA campus in an adjoining state. Her name was Bobbi, a nickname for Roberta, and he had made arrangements to perform an interim Evaluation Assessment as part of her curriculum. It wouldn't be a formal test, just a practice session to get her acclimated to the official event. He intended to spend a few days with her, probe her body, judge her charms and assuage the fantasies that had built up in his imagination since their chance meeting.

The Total Woman Academy's Coach Tutor Emeritus felt his cock muscle give a low throb as the road and limousine sped him closer to his appointment with Bobbi's intoxicating presence.