Total Woman Trainers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew he was coming. He said they should get started, and gave a hand, helping her out of the chair.

She asked if before the formal interview began, could they first attend a Bohemian café poetry reading nearby and he could get an impression of her present life passions, the real life example might help him jumpstart the interview.

Ned was already enthralled by the eye-catching redhead and thought he would prefer jumpstarting her interview by jumping right into bed. But with a curiosity and being professional patience, Ned abided her request and she led him to the nearby smoky, low lighted bar.

They sat at a small table, each with a glass of local merlot. He watched her emotionally burble sweet nothings under her breath as the wimpy onstage presenter nasally intoned his non-rhyming tome.

Ned recognized her romantic admiration for these shallow toadies would bode well for the staff and guest coach tutors. They would get an ego boost from bursting through her prim preppy shell and forcing her body and soul expeditiously and deeply into the TWA poise curriculum.

But not yet. She needed to be gently drawn to her fated future.

He maintained his amorousness subterfuge as they strolled in the chilly spring evening through the street lamp lit town, his arm across her shoulders, holding her body close.

He halted their walk several times for sweet touching in shadowed places. Cate behaved complaisant and unaccommodating, like any shy young lover would.

He stopped once to press her back gently to a wall, she looked down and away but his index finger lifted her chin. She closed her green eyes as she bashfully accepted his light kiss on her lips.

Ned huddled his arm tighter on her shoulder, walking slower, closer together. They traveled a bit further and he stopped her again in a doorway alcove.

She tilted her face up, shrouded by her thick red hair. He took another light kiss from her more willing lips. His furtive hand stole inside her wool felt coat to cup her breast through the thin sweater and bra. It was warm and pliable, a fine handful of feminine flesh.

Ned's libido was hyper-fueled by her coy cooperation. Now she walked in time with his stride, signaling her growing ease in his masculine presence.

They arrived at her address, ascended the stone steps to the Victorian porch with its white painted wood columns and gingerbread eaves edging. She opened the door and they held hands on entering.

Her three roommates were lounging in the front room. Cate stutter stepped, uncomfortable under their judgmental gazes, self-conscious about being escorted by a man at least twice her age. Ned didn't falter and kept going, towing her by the arm, a silent demand to keep up.

He perceived but didn't acknowledge the fascinated and amused stares from her girlfriends at his bold control of their normally shy housemate. His peripheral vision saw a couple of appealing ones that he might schedule for somewhat routine TWA Fine Tuning. It was a post-graduate program just for keeping the TWA graduates primed with regular doses of alpha male cock.

Entering her quarters, he closed the bedroom door, locking it this time because it would let Cate feel safer. He undressed the redhead coed in this private space: the green wool felt coat, her gray wool pencil skirt, the green pullover sweater, and her flat heels.

All the while she looked shyly down, moving in cooperation but nothing more. He unclipped her bra and slid off her panties. She stood naked with hands clasped shyly in front, a sign that she unconsciously wanted to cover her feminine places but consciously resisting the urge in deference to Ned.

Ned saw that she was a natural beauty, a well-built body, sparse freckles sprinkled evenly from her forehead downward, and fading out at her teardrop shaped handful of boobs. Her overall figure was balanced between proportionate chest, hips and legs.

However, her red pubic hair was only scissor trimmed, not shaved. Her downturned green eyes were highlighted by chestnut brownish colored cosmetics, her only attempt at makeup, none for her rosy erogenous zones.

The long deep red hair covered her ears and half the cheeks of her lowered face, flowing down her chest and back. She wasn't playacting. This was her pure look of innocence that immediately spurred the lust of the men she met and it was working quite well on Ned, who was mulling his judgmental thoughts.

'She's been left to get by on her own for too long. But the TWA curriculum will indoctrinate her with exceptional man pleasing arts. And she will blossom like a budding flower into a full blown rose.'

He still held the simple cotton panties which he had removed last and he stashed them in his pocket as his collected souvenir.

He didn't require her to assist him as he removed his clothes. He saw her green eyes go wide when she first saw his stiffened cock emerge to her innocent view. She stared at the long, thick penis with the purple knob, only the second one she had ever seen since before her virginal prom night long ago.

He steered her by the shoulders and laid her in her own bed, her singular comfort zone that he was about to violate. He eased his naked body above her, on knees and elbows, hovering himself over top of her. He brushed back her hair for a gentle kiss. Her floral shampoo and rinse fragrance filled his nose and her lips tasted like the red wine they had sipped at the poetry café.

She showed a small hint of true acceptance when she loosely hugged his neck. He embraced her body for a stable hold, one hand delving beneath her ass, the other cupping the back of her neck. It was a masculine grip, needed for the looming lunge and, if she reneged her cooperation at the last minute, a tighter control of her body.

He moved his hard erection into position, barely touched her vaginal portal with his cock tip. He felt her hips flinch at the contact.

This was the magic moment that stirred men's souls; the tense female's instinctive last misgivings at the ultimate intimacy with a new man. It was this moment that her father and his buddies had each dreamed of: the innocent maiden trapped beneath them, no chance for her to escape but her final act of consent not yet realized.

Those thoughts alone swelled cocks and egos with a macho sense of sexual dominance. Ned was not immune to the fantasy. Even if she balked now, it was too late. He was set to penetrate her pussy and he would not be denied his conquest. He held her just a tad tighter, ready to do more if needed.

For a flashing moment, he felt the ghostly presence of Cate's crafty father and his old friends, hovering in the room like spectators. A faint gallery of dim faces, tart with resentful expressions, floating in the air above him. Their envious eyes watched where Ned's veteran cock was perched against Cate's novice cunt, exactly where they longed themselves to be now or, at least, would be someday soon.

Their turns would come. Her years at TWA would yield them a multitude of opportunities. Each would have his chance at his first time with her. But right now it was Ned's turn. His swollen cock twitched and swelled a little more at the jealous imaginings.

He held her steady and tried again, touching her plump labia gently with his spongy tip.

She reacted again but, this time, rather than a pullback, she widened her thighs out just a little more, offering him easier access for the sexual junction that she had experienced only once before. Ned pressed forward and felt her moisture wet his tip. It eased his angst towards forcing her.

'So she's not completely opposed to my presence, whether outside or inside her body, just edgy as this relatively unknown act unfolds.'

He pressed half of his knob in, retreated, pressed again to the coronal rim, and retreated again, gained some moisture and another inch, and again, and again, bit by bit, until he was partially in. All the while, she emitted small throaty moans.

'God, she's so tight!' he thought.

He rested a moment, feeling the compression on his knob, allowing her to stretch while bathing his cock in her juicy warmth. But he couldn't stay immobile for long. He pressed and retreated some more until he worked his erection fully inside her.

He felt her heartbeat throb on the tip. He adjusted their body angle so that he rode high on her hips; his pubic bone pressed to her clitoris.

He fucked her gently with long, slow strokes, burnishing their sensitized conjoined skin and membranes. She lay almost still. Her ass was rocked by his forceful thrusts but she was not moving of her own volition. He sensed she was struggling to control her reactions.

He sped up. She intermittently held her breath, hugging his neck tighter, pressing cheek to cheek. He felt her jaw clench whenever she did.

Three ascending breathes escaped her mouth. Cate suddenly surrendered to her passions and cried out her orgasm in his embrace, biting her lip to still the sound, fearing the embarrassment of disturbing the household.

Ned paused his pumping, heard girlish giggles of glee from the next bedroom. He figured the other girls were listening through the thin old walls and thoroughly enjoying the imagined scene.

Slowly, Cate relaxed her body to dwell in the tingly afterglow buzzing in her pussy. Ned held her in his tight embrace and reignited his strokes, quick piston thrusts that finished himself off in her womb, jetting his semen deep inside. His grunts were joined by another round of next door giggles.

He stayed with her in her bed, and tried her out again in the middle of the night.

They were lying prone, side by side, after midnight, when Ned awoke. He looked at his sleeping bedmate and rolled towards her. Her firm nubile boobs lay open to his view. Her dense freckles spaced out as they swept from her neck to her upper cleavage, becoming almost nonexistent around her areolas. He stealthily moved a finger to trace the outer border of the claret wine colored disk. He touched his fingernail imperceptibly and scraped a full circle, reaching across and rounding the other one. The center nubs rose up ever so slightly.

Cate's drowsy eyes stirred opened; she was awakened by a weird tickle on her breasts. She lay quiet at first, her mind clearing while she took stock of her situation. She was in bed, her own bed, and a naked man she had met only today lay next to her. Her pussy still tingled with the lingering afterglow of this new experience of sexual ecstasy. His finger was moving on her nipples. He craned his neck and planted a kiss on her cheek.

She turned her face to his and accepted his second kiss on her lips. He shifted and lifted his body up and over hers. She was more willing now, opening her legs as he crawled atop her. He positioned their bodies and repeated his cramped insertion, bit by bit, easier this time with her growing sexual awareness.

Ned took his leisure now. With both his hands under her ass, she helped roll her hips to get a nice massage on his under-corona. He stretched up, got mounted high on her pubes, stimulating her clitoris on each full depth bump. He felt his chest roll her supple nubile boobs between them as his body slid over hers.

He built his pleasure steadily until he heard her telltale ascending breaths. He let himself go just as she joined him in another bout of rapture. The orgasmic outburst was met with silence this time, unheeded by her slumbering housemates.

Cate lay awake afterwards, pussy throbbing with even more pleasure, staring at the ceiling as Ned dozed beside her. Her thoughts were befuddled by her first ever orgasms, induced by a man she had just met. She considered him her first true man, discounting her virgin termination rutting last year. Were these the promised worldly pleasures awaiting her at TWA? She really hoped so.

Ned arose at dawn and showered alone in her ensuite bath. He returned to the bedroom, found her naked on top the rumpled sheets, a rosy flush across her freckled neck and boobs. She was strangely stoic after the intense emotions she had recently experienced. She wore black rimmed reading glasses, cuddled up with her habitual book of poetry.

Ned saw how quickly she could revert to her coy chaste wallflower persona. Her father wanted her feminine spirits molded into a Wall Streeter cock chaser, turning her into a viable helpmate in his financial empire. Her TWA Coach Tutors would have their work cut out for them but if they weren't the men who could do it, then no one could. He was confident they would. And so was her father, generously funding the expensive scholarship endowment.

She casually asked her recommendation status. Ned gave a diffident reply.

"We'll be in touch."

She resumed her reading without any outward change of sentiment. He walked from her room and down the stairs, past the gazes of Cate's mates, who he overheard comparing notes on the physical aspects of their various encounters with Cornell football and rowing team players. A bold one merrily called out to Ned.

"How was she? It sure sounded pretty good."

He didn't break pace but at the front door he retorted back over his shoulder.

"A gentleman never tells. Ask her yourself."

-----

Krystal also queried him during the ride back to airport.

"How was she? Will you recommend her?"

"I'm not sure. She's got a dynamite body but she couldn't self-describe her erogenous zones sensitivity or her orgasmic timing and control before tonight. No experience. And I don't think it was best to have her evaluation assessment conducted at the rooming house's congested setting. She feared the teasing of her friends and that probably dampened her freedom to release her inner lust."

"That could be true, sir."

"I'm going to recommend that she get a couple full weekend tryouts by two different evaluation assessment coach tutors. But some out-of-town venues, like a secluded vineyard cabin or a houseboat anchored in the middle of Cayuga Lake."

"So she'll be rocking the boat?"

"Nice one, Krystal. Or maybe scaring away the wildlife outside the cabin with her passionate screams."

They shared the laugh. Then Ned got thoughtful.

"No, it will be more like getting her away from communal judgements, scenarios where she can freely express herself throughout the foreplay, sex and orgasms. Then TWA Recruitment can make a decision by a ruling of two or more out of three."

"Sounds like a good plan. I'll make the arrangements. This month, I assume?"

"As soon as possible. The sooner, the better. Even starting this weekend. And make sure they add some oral, a blowjob, either before or after coitus, or maybe both. Let's see how responsive she is to that, let's see how she reacts to a cock in her mouth."

Ned imagined the then uninhibited redhead's deep lustful passions, freely released over a couple of days during her two subsequent team Evaluation Assessments. He didn't know whether to be sympathetic for or resentful of the yet to be designated coach tutor teammates.

But 'Fair is Fair', and 'Caring is Sharing'.

-----

Danika, the Brunette Motorhead Tomboy

-----

"TYQ, Indianapolis Executive Airport Control, this is TWA 001, requesting a vector for landing."

"TWA 001, proceed to outer marker for Runway 36, winds from the north at 15 MPH. Welcome to America's Racing City, honey."

Krystal smiled at the banter and keyed the jet's intercom.

"Five minutes to touchdown, sir. Please buckle in."

Ned had been napping and his seatbelt was loosely fastened around his waist. He pulled it tighter for the landing. He was starting to get a bit fatigued from the back-to-back Evaluation Assessments. He closed his eyes again and felt the jet land, taxi and stop. He unbuckled and roused himself to face another rendezvous.

She shut down the engines, trotted down the foldout stairs first, and gave directions to the ground crew to have the jet fueled and ready for takeoff tomorrow.

One maintenance man asked what she would be doing between now and then; he was a handsome young man, even in his service overalls.

"Down at the Race Track."

"I can show you more of the City than that. How about it?"

"I can't. Work. Maybe next trip."

"I'll be here. Let me know."

Krystal escorted drowsy Ned to the black town car and he nodded off again as she wheeled the car from the airport, down US 421 and I-465/74 towards the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

Their flight path had backtracked into flyover country, the Heartland, home to the material world of American commerce and industry and the sacrosanct power sports playgrounds that showcased and perfected the world leading motor technologies.

They drove to a NASCAR training facility while Ned reviewed his mission statement. It revealed some background descriptions of the candidate and the usual gallery of suspects supporting the anonymous scholarship.

Danika grew up in a middle class home, surrounded by scant luxuries in a comfortable lifestyle. Her father was a successful investor and holder of several valuable patents, spending his time as a board member for a few manufacturing conglomerates.

Indianapolis was motor racing central and Danni absorbed the competitive excitement of the local culture. Approached by TWA Recruitment, she was wooed to compete for a scholarship, and passed her initial vetting. She was vaguely briefed on the curriculum and enrollment prerequisites, including today's evaluation assessment by an Academy representative.

The meet and greet occurred at her afternoon practice session for the upcoming pit crew competition. Ned took a spectator's seat and watched the repetitive timed exercises.

Danni was part of a 10 person tryout roster which had to be whittled down to a core pit crew of five with two alternates. Those were the top spots, the make-it-or-break-it core of the team. Seven others teammates would round out the field support crew to a total of twelve, with the IT and utility roles important, but working behind the scenes. A winning four tire change and full fuel loading should take less than 15 seconds.

Ned watched the five athletic females struggle through the drills, each hoping not to be cut and their slot filled by an eager aspirant waiting in the wings. The gruff coach harshly bull horned their failures at the slow turnarounds.

"Damn it! 18 seconds. Not good enough! Rack 'em up, toe the line and try again. Ready? GOI!"

Again and again, they sprinted and worked under the hot spring sun beating down on the asphalt practice apron. They drove their time down to 16 seconds before exhaustion set in and they faltered back up to 17 seconds. The pit crew training coach called an end to the practice session. They have given their all, for now.

Krystal pointed out Danni to Ned. He wouldn't have been able to pick her out himself. All the girls were trim and athletic, wearing dungaree style overalls, leather work boots and do-rags today, reserving the bright red leather logo patched sets for the later dress rehearsals, race fan pre-shows and the actual competitions.

The competitors were smeared with grease, grime and sweat. Danni unzipped the front of her overalls to cool her exerted body, exposing her packed sports bra and mounded cleavage.

Ned saw other gals in the crew who he might have pick for his no-compete scholarship recommendations. The four annual Scholarships from the General Fund were part of his perks as the Coach Tutor Emeritus. He asked Krystal to catch their names for later consideration. He thought them good looking and energetic, perfect qualities for a potential TWA coed.

Krystal caught up with Danni and introduced herself as the Evaluation Assessment Coordinator. Danni was tired but friendly.

The pilot-chauffer led Danni to the town car and handed over a small valise. She walked with Danni to the locker room. Along the way, Krystal shared tips and tricks for her dress and etiquette, and other successful interviewing advice for this evening's crucial rendezvous with Ned. Inside, she casually got the names of the other girls for Ned's later scholarship consideration.