Total Woman Trainers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At early evening, the TWA Evaluation Assessment team arrived at Danni's suburban residence. Ned let his buxom uniformed chauffer open his door and strode up the entrance walk in black slacks and spandex tee-shirt, met at the open door by her watching, welcoming parents.

He greeted the smiling pair who commented on his classy appearance, proud that the handsome cultured stranger displayed respect for their daughter's collegiate potential.

He assured them Danni certainly showed strong potential and hoped to discover more of her qualities this evening. He deflected their curiosity about the interview specifics.

The mother was noticeably subdued in spirit, a bit concerned about Danni's tomboy attitude. This debonair man would expect to meet a cultured young lady. She hoped Danni had paid attention when she admonished her not to wear blue jeans or a crappy shirt, like she did at the track. This was a serious interview and she must make an appealing first impression.

Footfalls clicked in the upstairs hallway and all eyes turned to the staircase. Danni's feet appeared at the top of the stairs. She stepped down the trends; first the strappy heels came into view, then her lithe toned legs, the short dress and then the rest of her interview costume revealed itself as she descended the steps.

She had transformed her style from grit to glamor with a slinky bodycon party dress, low cut, high hemmed with strategic gaps baring abundant cleavage and waist baring cutouts. Her brown hair was coiffed with thick loose tendrils tickling her neck. Her makeup was perfect, accessorized by gold hoop earrings and matched woven chain wrist bracelets. A small ankle bracelet graced her left leg.

She smiled timidly, crinkling her hazel eyes, felt her braless breasts jiggle seductively in the sexy dress as she made the last hard step on the first floor entrance hall. She hoped Krystal's fashion freebies and her astute advice were setting the right tone.

Ned's eyebrow popped at first sight and his face assumed an irrepressible smug smile that showed he approved of her bid for an appealing first impression. Krystal must have been very believable when advising Danni at the track.

Her mother stuttered her protests at Danni's choice of risqué attire for a college enrollment interview. She had demanded 'no blue jeans' but this outfit was way over the top for an aspiring student's first impression.

Danni stopped her walk, waiting for some sign of guidance from the attentive adults. Her father stepped to his beautiful daughter and rested a hand on her slinky fabric covered ass. He gave his little darling a sweet cheek buzz for 'good luck'.

"Do your best, Danni",

"You know I'll really try, Poppa"

She was still shyly smiling as her father pushed on her ass, moving her closer to an admiring Ned. Then he turned to comfort his wife, still open mouthed in shock.

"Now, now, dear. She's all grown up and can take care of herself."

Ned took Danni's hand, ignoring any additional motherly objections and quick pranced Danni to the waiting limo, giving the horrified mother a parting view of her daughter's bobbing ass. He pushed her to 'hurry up' when she dipped to enter the rear open town car door. He quickly dove in behind her. Krystal secured the door and tipped her hat to the parents watching from the porch.

Ned let down the rear window, waved his arm 'goodbye' and called out "Don't wait up." The mother still stood dumbstruck but the father returned Ned's hearty farewell.

Krystal drove them through the city to an elite disco dance club. In the backseat, Ned skipped the interview's scripted rapport building questions about friends, school and family. They were superfluous. Danni's embrace of the interview mien communicated that he should move right to the erogenous part of the interview.

Height? Weight? Bust size? 36C.

Shaved or trimmed? "Good, I like shaved."

Nipple sensitivity? "You're not sure? Okay, I'll check that out for myself later."

Orgasm easily? Multiple times? How many? How often? "EVERY time? Wow!" Hard ones? "Okay, good to know."

Oral? Of course. Swallow? "Only sometimes? Okay, we'll see." Deepthroat? "Don't know? We'll try that, too."

Danni answered everything confidently, cock sure aware of her sexuality. The standard erotic questions ran out just as they arrived at their destination.

Inside, they were ushered to a reserved table and settled close together, the mirrored ball sparkling the walls around them. The music level was bearable and they could talk normally. Her flowery perfume infused his nostrils; her happy voice tickled his ears. She gazed fondly, directly at his eyes, whenever he looked her way. Her glistening brown eyes told him of her interest.

They tried some exuberant dancing, Danni flashing her stuff in the sequined club dress, blithely risking a nip-slip or more. Her body shook seductively to the beat, teasing every watching man in the club. Ned and she got giggly and touchy-feely as they bounded.

Ned's willpower fractured first. He accepted her irresistible erotic invitation, drawing her away to a dark corner off the dance floor, sneaking away into the furtive shadows unnoticed by the crowds.

He rucked up her tight hem, lowered her panties which she laughingly helped prance off her feet, and pocketed his accustomed souvenir. He opened his pants, extracting his hard cock. Hugging her close, he lifted one sculpted leg to wrap around his hip, splaying open her cunt. He placed his cock knob at the juicy portal and rammed upward, deep into her moist slot.

She yipped at each bump and clung to his neck as he bounced her bare ass off the wall. He was overwrought by her appearance and attitude. Soon he groaned out his spew as she muffled her yips, but forwent the ecstasy. He leaned on her heavily against the wall as he shrank and fell out, a trail of spunk trickling down her inner thigh.

She wiggled out of his embrace, knelt and licked him clean, swallowing the dregs of cum. Then a quick tuck and zip up, a smoothing of their rumpled clothes, and they were ready to return to the disco floor.

A series of slow melodies allowed them to embrace and nuzzle on the dimmed dance floor through the lingering coital afterglow. Her hair smelled lovely, her perfumed aura now tinged with traces of her genital musk.

They escaped to his hotel suite for a wild all night fuck fest. Her untamed lust boiled over after satisfying Ned at the club while stifling her own free expression. He pressed her beneath him in a robust missionary, gaining her a solid orgasm.

They cuddled in bed, her hand lazy on his cock and balls, his thumb brushing her nipples. She mewed at the touch and he explored her sensitivity there, as he had promised, and drew her passions out anew.

She took the initiative and mounted up. She impaled herself on his embedded cock, shaking her tits in his face, as she drove him hard towards the checkered flag of ecstasy, coming in second right behind him as his fingers twitched and pinched her nipples, validating their sensitivity.

Later, as they rested, he saw her naked boobs and remembered their bouncy disco dancing. The Evaluation Assessment mandatory parts were done, but he was feeling playful. He straddled her chest and placed his cock in her malleable cleavage. She watched his cock shuttle her soft furrow, licking the tip when offered.

When he cried out, she bungled his wobbling knob and the first rope traversed her upper lip, her nose, between her eyebrows and the spotted the hair at her temples. Her quick lips snagged the spurting cock tip before another discharge and the following ropes emptied into her suctioning mouth. She had said only sometimes, but this was one of the times she swallowed.

During the morning ride back to her parents' house, Ned asked about her future academic choice of study. Mechanical Engineering, of course, with the outlook to be a pit crew team member for her heroine namesake, the famous female race car jockey.

As they pulled to the curb in front of her house, Ned confirmed that he would recommend her for TWA enrollment. She bounced joyfully on the seat, clapped her hands and placed a solid smooch on his cheek.

Krystal opened the rear door and Danni popped out, a leggy pussy-flashing exit. Her disheveled dress, smeared makeup and a bright happy smile, showed her joy at the successful interview. Ned watched from the car as she skipped up the front steps to her distraught mother waiting at the door.

He overheard her exuberance.

"Good news, I passed!"

Her smiling father seemed more pleased than the frowning mother, who shot Ned an evil look before hustling her daughter inside.

"What's that spot in your hair?"

"Oh, nothing, Momma."

Her father waved from the porch with a stealthy 'thumbs up' to Ned's departing limo. Unknown to mother, he was a TWA Pledge Contributor, a visiting guest Coach Tutor to TWA Campuses on his frequent 'business trips', and had formed a consortium of his colleagues to fund Danni's scholarship. She would now be available to him, and them, over the coming years during TWA events.

He especially looked forward to her initial shock and their destined shared delight, as she hosted him for incest acclimations, Freewill Weekends and the culminating Father Daughter Weekend in her senior year at Total Woman Academy.

-----

Elisha, the African American Southern Debutante

-----

"SAV, Savannah/Hilton Head Air Traffic Control, this is TWA 001, requesting a vector for landing."

"TWA 001, this is Savannah Control, proceed to outer marker for Runway 28, winds from the east at 5 MPH. Welcome to the Hostess City, sugar."

Krystal liked that one. She keyed the intercom.

"Five minutes to touchdown, sir. Please buckle in."

Ned fixed his seatbelt and watched the Low Country pass by as the jet descended. They landed smoothly and parked next to Gulfstream's on-airport facilities. They would take an extra day on the ground this time, get the Gulfstream folks to kick the tires, light the fires and give the G280 a preventative maintenance checkup. Arrangements complete, Krystal escorted Ned to the black town car waiting on the apron, opened the rear door and seated her alpha male charge inside. It was a short trip as she wheeled the town car from the airport, down I-16 towards the Victorian Historic District.

Ned's assignment package had four black coed candidate summaries. It was a team interview assignment with three younger staff coach tutors. As the Coach Tutor Emeritus, it was his prerogative to get first choice.

Shuffling through the glamour photos and resumes, he was repeatedly drawn to one particular young lady.

Her resume described Elisha as having gracious southern charms, prim and courteous manners and the smarts expected of an upscale African American college student at SCAD, the local fine arts college. Her two years of fashion studies were completed and her finances were exhausted. She was being offered a full TWA Scholarship, anonymously of course, to complete her junior and senior years elsewhere.

Elisha was made aware that her upcoming interview would be interracial. She was sexually experienced but had never been with a white man. She asked for advice from her white classmates, portraying the looming encounter as a blind date, which in part it was. But she held back that it was so much more. It was critically important to her future.

"Men are all alike. Be yourself and go with the flow. Enjoy the color contrast and the spicy intrigue."

Elisha hoped she was up to the challenge.

Ned met her at a back alley boutique teahouse in the afternoon. Their conversation was light; her social etiquettes filled with Southern charm. But he immediately sensed that the gracious etiquette was a cover. He suspected she had an untamed spirit beneath her posh cultured style.

He gave her some guidance on their evening. He expected her to be dazzlingly glamorous when he collected her from her off-campus apartment at dusk. Then he would escort her to the formal graduation ceremony, a pseudo cotillion with a more intimate private soiree later that evening.

And thus, when he arrived, she was festival ready for her big night: strappy heels, long lacy white cotillion dress, black shoulder length dreadlock ringlets, face highlighting makeup and silver jewelry, all set to thrill her man and her party cohorts. Her debutante style formal dress was a perfect complement to Ned's tuxedo.

Krystal drove the town car through the narrow streets, winding from Elisha's place to the convention hall venue in the Historic District of Old Savannah. She dropped them at the entrance with its white gloved ushers, Greek revival columns and Georgian façade.

Ned escorted Elisha inside to the main cotillion, where their entrance was announced along with the others in line. He socialized with her friends and danced with her in the luxurious chandeliered hall.

The graduation announcements and diploma distributions wound down the evening, with champagne toasts, hugs and congratulations. They eventually took their leave of the main company and joined a small group of her companions and their escorts.

The select group of four couples retired to a nearby Victorian bed and breakfast and settled into the landmark building's Drawing Room. The proprietress wished them 'good evening' and left them to continue their affairs in private.

The men waited and watched. An aphrodisiac spiked champagne had been served to only these four young ladies at the graduation cotillion. The slow building and long lasting potion now kicked in. Its delayed reaction turned the supposed staid post-soiree gathering into an unruly mini-rave.

Elisha lay against Ned as they reclined in an overstuffed upholstered chair. She wiggled in his lap, her dark skin showing a flush as she sought Ned's amorous attentions. Her canoodling was interrupted by one of the other couples.

The first couple stood to room center near a long, wide padded hassock. Her chaperoning young alpha male zipped open her prom gown, exposing her frilly lingerie. He tossed the removed dress aside.

She took his cue and giddily strip danced out of her bra and panties, leaving her stockings, heels, coiffed hairdo, and jewelry intact.

Her alpha male escort laid her partially clothed but erogenous exposed body on the bench. He dropped his pants and exposed his rampant black cock. Mounting up on her spread hips and thighs, he swiftly penetrated her pussy. She cried out at the piercing and careened all the while he fucked her.

Elisha continued squirming in Ned's lap as they reclined. Her face and suckling lips pressed his neck, as his hands swept across her gowned hips and bare shoulders, petting her, building her emotions until it would be their turn.

He lifted her face and pointed it towards the second couple in action at room center, laying her head sideways on his chest.

"You're missing the show. Keep watch, see and feel the other lovers' passions."

The sequential strip and fuck performances revealed each debutante had worn racy undies beneath the ball gowns. They had anticipated some intercourse with their escorts, hoping for a private affectionate fuck with the young black alpha male studs. This semi-public chemical induced orgy wasn't foreseen.

The couples cuddled before and after their turns in the surrounding divans, snuggling and watching. The third couple cried out their orgasms and retired to their chair.

They all turned their focus to Ned and Elisha, the last couple and the only interracial pair. Ned's libido was driven to the max by the sexy sights and Elisha's amorous aphrodisiac fueled squirming in his lap. Her gown cover ass rubbed almost continuously against his cock, which was now uncomfortably swollen and constrained in the tuxedo pants.

The moved to center stage. Overwrought Ned was as much of a gentleman as possible when he briskly stripped Elisha out her clothes. He dropped his pants and pressed her to her knees for some oral foreplay.

He heard the admiring remarks from the watching ebony girls, murmured comments on their first view of a white cock, or rather a pink one to some. He heard their thoughts on how the light skin tones brought to light the textured shaft's veins and the circumcised purple knob. It sounded a lot like a college art study.

Fully erect in Elisha's mouth, he drew her off and laid her on the cassock bench. His saliva wet cock lined up in full readiness and probed her dark skinned labia. Her moisture flowed and they were both raring to go.

He plunged her depths and it was heavenly: snug, warm, and wet. He pumped quickly in his hyper aroused state and relieved his balls of his pent up sperm.

The shared group couplings were accomplished and each man led his half-naked date to their individual bedrooms for sexual continuations.

Upstairs, Ned removed Elisha's lacy leftovers, climbed them both into bed and resumed the lazy petting.

When he felt revived enough, he pulled her into a down doggy stance on the mattress. He turned her head sideways, pressing a cheek to the pillows and lifting her wide black butt in the air.

He drilled in, focused only on his own pleasure. The domination scenario increased her angst and her uttered vocalizations unknowingly boosted Ned's machismo. He could have selfishly ignored her grunts of discomfort but instead he gave in and diddled her clit so she would peak when he did.

As they cuddled in afterglow, Elisha expressed her gratitude for being Ned's selection.

"I'm glad you picked me and not my twin sister."

Need raised a quizzical eyebrow. She gave him a little dismissive hand wave, challenging his denial.

"Oh, come now. Didn't you notice? The other one with big boobs like mine?"

Ned had noticed the big boobs on another pretty debutante candidate but hadn't made the connection. His mind filled with future TWA Freewill Weekend possibilities, an interracial ménage a trois with the buxom ebony siblings. It perked his libido just imaging the pair sharing his cock.

It perked his libido enough to raise up his orgasmic need, and he rolled atop the immediately available sister and quenched his sudden lust in her cunt.

Morning brought more little cuddles before descending to breakfast on the rear sunporch. The surrounding backyard hedges shielded it from prying neighborhood eyes.

The men wore terrycloth waist wraps, the girls wore short translucent slips, nipples shadowing through. No panties; those had been forfeited last night to the alpha males as souvenirs.

The proprietress had returned, fixed a traditional Southern breakfast of poached eggs, grits with bacon bits and toast. She removed herself to the pallor and neatly hung the discarded gowns in clothes bags for collection by the pretty ladies when they exited her home later in the morning. It was her usual cleanup duty when hosting the annual well-paying TWA contingent. The extra money bought her silence and generated repeat business. She was not a gossip.

Over after-breakfast coffee, the men's blithe conversations compared the females' intimate details. The girls were silent, listening for lewd clues to their recommendation verdicts.

The men took out their checklist scorecards, preparing to grade the candidate females on the standard performance parameters. But Ned suggested a final session while they considered the coeds' scores. He ordered the girls under the table cloth. Before the men concluded their Evaluation Assessments, the candidates would retrieve some last pearly morsels of male virility.

The girls crawled underneath and shuffled around, the draping tablecloth hiding their identities and the random exchange of partners.

Ned felt plush lips surround his knob and they suctioned him in. Whoever it was, she had good tongue and tonsil technique. Was she Elisha's sister?