Total Woman Vignettes 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Now she could show her real expertise. She combined hums, swallows and bobs to fully stimulate her man's libido. Captain Ron gusted with pleasure and was mildly surprised at the hidden talents revealed today by this magnificent piece of feminine flesh.

'Damn! She's REALLY good!' he mused as he squeezed his eyes shut with a firm grimace and struggled to control his ejaculation.

Sam knew he was as close to the edge as she could drive him. She didn't want to waste a good erection when it could be of better use in her cunt. She had primed him to the 'redline' and she was ready to get on with their looming groin focused penetration. She pulled her head back, maintaining a suction and let his cock pop from her mouth where it felt the cooler air in the room. That should be just enough waning of the stimulus for Captain Ron to regain his tottering composure.

She slowly stood before him and watched his taut face slacken and his eyes blink open. She smirked as he broke a smile. He grabbed her by the arms and brusquely tossed her on the bed. He watched as her loose hair whipped the air and her naked body bounced once with reflected tit wobbles. She scurried onto her back and took the missionary pose with her luxurious dark wavy hair fanned out around her head.

He scrambled between her spread legs and braced above her on hands and knees. Leaning in, he sank his cooled cock quickly into the warmth of her body, this time into her nether lips in lieu of her oral lips. Sam felt her core stretch, snuggling the firm meat.

Captain Ron fell into long powerful strokes. She embraced her jogging fuck-mate's body, hugging tightly with arms and legs, writhing in his arms to bolster his strokes. She settled her hips into an autonomous rhythm that rubbed his under corona hard against her membranes. Then, she let her mind drift into a pre-ecstatic state, going foggy. Her vaginal core buzzed with the growing feelings until they overwhelmed her. Her orgasmic tremor bounded from her pussy, quivered up her spine, and anesthetized her brain.

He felt Sam go over the edge and paused his strokes, feeling her cunt muscles compress in orgasmic rhythms along his fat cock, an inner massage from a totally sexualized being. At that moment, Captain Ron was the lucky beneficiary of Sam's Total Woman Academy training, fulfilled for both of them, as her convulsing body honored his alpha male hegemony. The elongated rapture ebbed and she emerged from its grip with tears in her eyes. She hugged his shoulders, pressing her lips to his neck, trying to stifle her soft sobs of elation.

Captain Ron lay quiescent, resting his full weight upon her. His cock was warmed by the blood still surging through Sam's vagina membranes. He demanded that she continue, insisting she must fulfill her duty of achieving his gratification.

"Work your cunt muscles, girl, massage me without stroking."

Sam refocused on her existential role of pleasuring the alpha male. She rippled her vaginal rings, compressing each layer in turn, increasing the intensity with each cycle. Despite the fatigue of her own ecstatic crescendo, she worked tirelessly, building a fresh layer of sweat on her glowing skin.

Ron concentrated his thoughts on his cunt-squeezed cock and it swelled even more, a bit from the vaginal pulsations but more from the ego boost of knowing this supreme sexual being in his arms was going all out to please him.

In due time, he reared up, surrendering his willpower to a macho need to demonstrate his dominance. He braced and stroked two more powerful thrusts, drenching the Total Woman Academy alumnus' welcoming womb with her coveted treasure, an alpha male's vital masculine essence.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12