Total Woman Vignettes 03C

Story Info
Total Woman Horizons.
3.6k words
4.4
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
364 Followers

Daddy guided Kellie through the dark unmarked front doors of the local Strip and Fuck Club. There weren't any signs or markings to label the location but Kellie had already been told she would be attending Amateur Night Tryouts and her adventurous spirit was up for the challenge.

They were not the first amateur entries to arrive. A well-dressed couple stood ahead of them in the unadorned vestibule. The gentleman was using a touchscreen computer embedded in the side wall to enter his feminine companion's stage parameters. Dressed in a bright blue bodycon cocktail dress, her long legs were mounted on matching blue heels and well exposed. The dress was tight about her waist and hips and boosted her ample cleavage. She was otherwise lithe, her long strawberry hair draping half her back. Her blue eyes watched curiously as the man made his choices.

Daddy and Kellie stood a respectful distance but Daddy could see the other man's entries as he tapped the screen: amateur, first-time performer, self-strip, gentle treatment.

The machine gears whirled and a dollar-sized imprinted medallion dropped into the small tray from which the gentleman retrieved before they stepped forward, clearing the computer area for Daddy and Kellie. An air-powered door swooshed open; an imposing broad-shouldered bouncer in a tuxedo stood in attendance. The redhead clasped her escort's hand a little tighter, a tension in her voice.

"Now what, Mr. Smith?"

"You'll be fine, Honey. Just play along and let it happen."

Her boss gave her a roguish wink and pecked her forehead.

"I'll see you inside after you present yourself in all your naked glory to my friends. Then our fun will really begin. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Honey thought about the many ways and places Mr. Smith had used her for his private satisfaction: his office, her apartment bedroom, the hotels, even a secluded beach. The sex was good but becoming drab. Her boss man took longer and longer to get hard and even longer to cum. Escalation, she figured. He needed to do her in public to get more aroused.

Wow; this will be really kinky! But she would go along, just as he asked. She wanted to please him and if that is what it takes, well, okay. The salary was better than anything the college cheerleader liberal arts graduate could have dreamed of. Her old friends and former classmates would be so envious if they really knew.

Her boss, his arm around the redhead Honey's waist, handed the bouncer the pink-toned medallion, which he examined to get informed of the young lady's performance parameters. He strung the medallion on a pink satin ribbon and stepped to the girl, where he tied it around her throat. His hand moved to lightly hold her elbow. His voice was deep and steady.

"Thank you, sir. We'll take her from here. Do you need me to arrange an attendant for you during the show?"

"No, thanks anyway, Franklyn. I'll play it by ear. I'll get one later if I need help."

The bouncer nodded and escorted Honey away to the left for her stage preparations. The gentleman turned right and entered the cabaret-style room of the Strip and Fuck Club's main audience auditorium. The door whooshed closed again.

Daddy went through the same entry routine, inputting Kellie's parameters: experienced, bound and assisted strip, rough treatment. A similar medallion, fire engine red this time, was retrieved and handed to the next behind-the-black-door bouncer attendant who read the medallion and used a red satin ribbon to tie it around Kellie's throat.

"Thank you, sir. We'll take her from here. Please find your usual spot; Susie is already there and waiting."

Kellie was escorted left as Daddy walked right into the gentlemen's area where he settled into his favorite seat at a café table, next to his regular topless waitress, Susie. She leaned in to talk cheerfully to her usual patron.

"Good evening, sir. What can I get for you? The special tonight is scotch on the rocks but, of course, we can make whatever you like."

"Sounds good. Go light on the scotch though. I have plans and shouldn't overdo the alcohol."

He flicked her pert nipple for suggestive emphasis. She smirked at his friskiness.

"Of course, sir. I'll be right back."

Daddy watched Susie's thong-split little ass trot across the floor to the refreshments table. He always admired her trim figure sporting those firm little tits. Hey were just the right-sized complement, pressing his chest, while he indulged himself in her snug Oriental cunt.

She returned with the small cocktail and a glass of ice water in keeping with his desire to stay unhindered by the booze for what may be for her another good time with him. She drew her chair closer to him as he draped his arm over her shoulder. His fingertips diddled with her firm brown nipple; he sipped his drink with the other hand. Her hand dropped to his pants-covered groin for a little mutual fondling during the upcoming show.

The house lights dimmed, the stage lights rose and the first act opened the evening's entertainment.

Strawberry redhead Honey timidly walked on stage, still wearing her blue high heels. The dress was gone; instead, she wore a sheer bedroom dressing gown, ankle length, the shade reflecting the tone of her neck-borne pink medallion. The loose fabric was pointless; in the bright lights, it hid nothing. It coyly revealed her naked body beneath: the firm full tits and shadowed genital dell.

She seemed unsure of what to do, never having strip teased before, let alone a first time in front of a roomful of unknown men. She knew they were out there, even if the bright stage lights hid them in the dark space beyond.

She tried a few dance steps, then an experimental spin on the toes of her heels. Professional guidance arrived in the form of laughing catcalls.

'Take it off, sweetie. C'mon, shake 'em a little. Wiggle your ass for us.' Other similar suggestions filled the air.

The unseen bawdy appeals emboldened her mischief and she risked a sexy tease to her newly ascribed gentleman fans. She arched her back, rolling her chest upward and shimmied her shoulders to oscillate her boobs under the gossamer cover. That got some mild cheering for effort. She liked the attention and fell further into her role.

With a half turn to face away from her enthusiastic audience and a fleeting grin over her shoulder through gaps in the red hair facial curtain, she lifted her hands to pluck at the gown's front closers, little Velcro tabs between her well-built tits, presently unviewable with her back to the audience. The men would have to be temporarily appeased by the vista of her pink-shrouded trim ass. She twerked that and got more cheers of support.

The gown slid off her shoulders and dropped down her arms as it pooled on the floor. She popped another backward sly peek and waited saucily while the murmur of entreaties rose again.

'C'mon, darling. Turn around; let's see the goods. Show 'em, sweetie.'

When she thought the level of pleas was sufficient to her taste, she complied, arched her spine, and did a slow quarter turn that displayed her youthful tits mounted in high profile above a trim waist. She shimmied them for effect. Then, another slow quarter turn brought her to a full frontal pose. Her hands were finger clasped together behind her arched back to avoid any hiding of her teardrop tits or smooth shaved cunt. She shuffled her heels a half step wider to fully expose her plush pussy.

The loudspeakers gave a crescendo 'tah dah', the main room lights lifted a little and her smile and blue eyes beheld the less hidden applauding audience. She didn't notice a tote board above and behind her that was clicking through ascending numbers until it stopped and flashed a high value. She expected to see Mr. Smith approach the stage for his kinky fuck. She liked her job and would do whatever to please the boss.

The scrape of a chair in the middle of the half-dark room preceded footsteps approaching the stage. Honey's passions had grown in excitement after her successful strip tease that garnered lots of masculine acclaim. She sensed the warmth in her dewy cunt. She wanted Mr. Smith to come on stage and fuck her to satisfaction.

But the glow of the stage lights revealed not her boss but another man making his way out of the shadows and toward the stage. His pants were already open and he held his tumescent cock to stop its waggling as he scurried toward her.

She stepped back in apprehension but bumped against Franklyn, the bouncer. Where had he come from? He took both of her upper arms in a tight grip to avoid her fleeing. A long hassock had also appeared from somewhere, and as the strange half-naked man drew closer, she found herself laid back on the cushioned low platform. The man popped into sight between her legs which he gripped and yanked wider.

The bouncer still held her arms, preventing her escape. She turned her head and looked toward where her boss was seated, seeking rescue. The house lights were just bright enough for her to see him. But he was otherwise engaged. The wavy black-haired head of a kneeling topless waitress was bobbing up and down, guided by his hand resting on her scalp. He was leaning back, looking aloft but with eyes closed.

She recognized the pose, having herself sucked his cock while he sat in his big office chair and fantasized during her focused fellatio. Her tongue echoed a remembrance of his sperm's aftertaste and that gave her a swift shot of jealousy against her cock sucking rival.

But she was quickly distracted from the sight of her philandering boss. Her attention was diverted to her situation when her auction winner drove his thick erection home in her pussy. Her 'oomph' of surprise from the rapid vaginal stretching brought a wry smile to the watching bouncer's face.

The copulating male cycled slowly at first, sliding his fat cock fully along her fleshy tunnel. His face was a half-smile half-grimace as he fucked her.

She became resigned to her situation and eased her angst with a decision to 'just play along and let it happen' as her boss had advised. So, let's get it over with.

Her onstage penis provider steadily built a quicker pace. Honey closed her eyes and relaxed, discovering that her pussy was reacting well to the stranger's coital stimulation. A buzz developed around her labia and grew in intensity but it was also spreading out across her groin and belly and drifting into her whole body. She heard her unsolicited fuck mate's moans and groans of pleasure and realized some of those sounds were actually her own.

The feelings and noises ascended higher and ultimately peaked as Honey cried out in ecstasy just after she perceived the first torrent of warm cum shoot into her womb. The howling man's body jittered above her own vibrating body and, as the mutual sounds diminished, he let his weight drop fully onto her naked sweating body. Her ears were filled with calming gasps of respiration as the man's body recovered from his tremendous orgasm. He rested there as his cock wilted and fell wetly out of her well-drilled cunt.

Honey lay captive beneath his bulk until she felt him heave a final cleansing breath and rise off of her. He stood and looked down at her limp, weary nakedness, then simply walked away; no 'thank you, ma'am' or any sign acknowledging her role or exertions. The bouncer took her elbow again and helped her to sit up and shakily stand.

Her show was over and Franklyn escorted her off stage, supporting her weak-kneed toddle. They passed the next young amateur lady waiting her turn to walk on stage, securely escorted by her ushering bouncer. The look of stoic courage on her face belied the fear she felt from witnessing Honey's pseudo-rape.

Those were the first of several routines that occurred with increasingly sexy strip teases that led up to harder and more robust foreplay-fueled fucks.

Meanwhile, backstage, Kellie was being prepared for her stage extravaganza: assisted to undress, sponge bathed, then her pretty body trussed into a leather body harness. The black straps wrapped her torso and hips, framing her tits and pussy, leaving the erogenous zones exposed and accessible. She was luridly embellished with red high heels, an updo hair bun, wrist cuffs, dark makeup, and cherry red lips whose glossing matched the color of her blood-red choker disk.

Escorted by the bouncer to stage left, she cooperated as he took her forearms and pulled them behind, securing the wrist cuffs. She stood tall, and took a last look around before accepting the placement of the black satin blindfold, gently fastened over her eyes. She was truly vulnerable to whatever someone else decided was coming next.

She heard footsteps and different hands, delicate hands, gripping her biceps, guiding her forward onstage. Her new escorts' high-heeled taps and the flowery scent hinted at female attendants. She complied with their gentle guidance, stepping gently between them to center stage, letting them pose her face forward to a low rumble of appreciation from the unseen audience.

Hands smoothed slowly over her ass and lower to her inner thighs. She stepped a broader stance at their outward press. The fingers moved higher and touched her labia, spreading the concealing skin humps aside to uncover her pink inner lips. She felt warm breath on the sensitive genital tissues before a raspy tongue swept up her middle furrow and a feminine moan of joy arose from down there.

The first attendant held her wrists in one hand and drew her to lean back against her pair of soft bare breasts. The other hand came around and cupped and kneaded Kellie's left boob. Pinned in place by one girl, her cunt was lapped by the other.

Kellie wondered if this was some kind of foreplay before Daddy came on stage to take his paternal privileges with her body. But there was no sign of respite as the cunnilingus continued. The cunt lapping face at her pussy was very talented; she used tongue surface and tongue tip equally well and seemed almost clairvoyant about the exact moment to switch to sucking on Kellie's little stem to heighten the stimulations before returning to labia licking.

Still restrained by the wrist cuffs, her fingers flickered behind her back and found oily moisture. Her manual quest uncovered the warm softness of the capturing attendant's pussy and Kellie dug her fingertips deeper into the wet membranes, bringing forth her captor's vocal moans and unconscious tighter grips on Kellie's tit. The boob fondle, the cunt lapping and her innate sexually adventurous spirit fused together to peak her libido.

Kellie's lesbos generated passions charged over the top and she shuddered through a body-shaking orgasm, still firmly trapped between fondling hands and slurping lips. Her own fingers generated the rearward attendant's simultaneous pleasure. They writhed together in ecstasy until the pair eventually released her to stand on her own but only to be guided to kneel.

Two of the three stage-borne naked women were somewhat gratified but the other remained aroused and ready. Kellie felt the downward shoulder press and obediently squatted on her heels. The aroma of feminine arousal filled her nose as the unsatiated pussy touched her lips and a hand on her head pressed her face into the cunt owner's groin.

Kellie was not unconditioned to this type of sex. TWA encouraged its female students to acclimate to the act but didn't overtly coach its techniques. If it happened naturally, that was okay and Kellie had explored it a few times but was by no means an adherent of the practice. Still, she knew what was needed.

She tried to follow the same routine that the girl whose pussy was pressed to her face had performed on her. Her tongue and lips flickered, lapped, and suckled. It was apparently effective as the girl in her face spewed wetness and cried out her peak of pleasure.

Moments passed; the audience was applauding as Kellie was helped to stand, her face sheening in the spotlight from the smeared vaginal juice. She stood between the two girls and felt them removing her blindfold. As her vision cleared, she looked aside at her cunnilingual companions. They were petite of body but sported modest bare boobs, hair pulled back scalp close into single ponytails and eyes deeply colored with dark mascara. The audience applause melted away and Kellie turned to proceed off stage but the girls grabbed her arms and led her to some stage props. In her satisfied swoon, she had almost forgotten that she was there to fuck her Daddy and she went along with her attendants' guidance. After all, Daddy was the whole point of this venture.

A rough-hewn wooden box frame had attached hanging straps at the corners. Each helping maid took an unfastened wrist and clipped the cuff to the upper corners. When they pulled to shorten the straps, Kellie had to step her heels up onto the bottom beam. The girls each took an ankle and strapped them to the bottom corners. Kellie was restrained spread eagle, trussed in a leather body harness and noticeably concerned by the continuation of her already wearying extravaganza.

Apparently, the body harness was no longer needed. The attendants unclipped, unwound, and removed the Gothic contraption, tossing it aside. The girls took turns stepping up on the beam and kissing the bound performer a long last goodbye, hands on her boobs for steadiness. Then they left the stage.

Kellie was full of conflicting emotions: angst, wonder, arousal, capitulation. She saw a movement to her right and one of the bouncers, now with only a loincloth instead of a full-dress tuxedo approached her. He carried a tangle of implements which he placed on a side table.

He walked once around her, checking her wrist and ankle restraints, smoothing a hand over her ass and across her hips, touching her recently sucked tender pussy, and rapped solidly on each tit from underneath to watch the fluid fun bags bounce and settle.

Kellie knew what was in store and the man didn't let her have time to adjust her mental fortitude. He took up a dog switch and smacked her pussy from below and her boobs from the side. A hard smack on her bare ass brought out a cry of protest, just what he wanted.

The bouncer backed off and another man, completely unknown to her but fully naked, came into view. He was short, hairy, and beer-bellied. He grinned evilly and, taking up a short multi-stranded whip, swished it through the air in front of her, letting her see the strands before slapping it loudly against the floor.

He walked around her, trailing the loose leather strips, lifting to slide them across her hips and thighs. He paused at her side, then pulled back his arm for a strike. It caught across her groin, one band curling against her pussy. The hit hurt and she yelped.

He giggled at her plight. Then let loose with a cannonade of belts. He laid into her body, pacing around all sides, catching her belly and back, hitting her cunt or nipples. Kellie was beyond resistance, mentally or physically, and she drooped from her wrists. On the contrary, she saw that the little man sported a firm, though less than large, erection.

He tossed the punishment implement aside and stood at her red-streaked front, cupping her sore tits, pushing her up and back as he stepped up on the lower beam. He was too short for penetration and the bouncer aided him with a wood block for him to stand on. Now his knob tip poked at her pussy and she held her lower body steady for the inevitable feat to follow. And it did.

Her pussy was soaked, the result of cunnilingus and the amateur whipping. His modest erection slid up inside her and she barely felt the entry. The excited male stroked fast and deep, quickly shooting his load of spunk, his mouth fastened to her nipple as he cried into her soft sweaty mammary. She hardly felt his cock's withdrawal but felt the ooze on her inner thighs.

bhuff
bhuff
364 Followers
12