All Comments on 'Total Woman Vignettes 03C'

by bhuff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This one had a bit of a Halloween motif for me Bhuff as a few horror movies came to mind. The greeting, medallion and public sex called to mind "Eyes Wide Shut". The scraping chairs, footfalls, strangers in the shadows and the emotional distress of both women reminded me of the foggy late night, cobblestone chase of a young lovely in "The Wax Museum". The manhandling bouncers, wooden frame, puzzlement, momentary panic and fear reflected "Pit and The Pendulum" quite nicely. The tantalizing, dance of Honey sexually frustrating everyone is found in most horror flicks as a shower or disrobing scene. That was my favorite scene as that comely bitch deserved the thorough whipping and being rode hard and put away wet for making the audience ask for a frontal display. The gentle coddling or cocking of Ms. Kellie by Daddy is the stake in the heart or cleansing fire that destroys the monster and all live happily ever after err fuck happily after. As all good films, books and in this case stories do, I was entertained and had my imagination sparked. So I must confess to musing about the experiences of the other young women that night and how the heck the bouncers and even club patrons keep hands to themselves. Especially in the case of Ms. Honey. Not a request or complaint but a compliment. Thank you for the story and most reasonable cover charge at the Strip and Fuck Club.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bhuff, my apology for confusing Honey as the lashed beauty. Perhaps a literary Freudian Slip, simply wishful thinking, short term memory loss or early onset dementia. I do recall my initial comment was written while watching a Vincent Price classic so that at least explains the horror film analogies.

Another major faux pas was failure to mention Susie. In just a few sentences you perfectly described her appearance and past relationship with Daddy in a manner that held the reader's interest. That skillful writing allowed you later on to smoothly meld her fellatio scene in the middle of Kellie's stage experience. Susie was placed at Daddy's feet, in Kellie's eyesight, and the reader's mind without writing her name. And most importantly, not distracting but rather enhancing the Kellie scene to now include a figurative screwing by Daddy

as she is literally fucked by a stranger. For that reason, the Kellie-Susie scene was my favorite on this one and feel free to wrote more about Susie past or present experiences too. Kidding, mostly. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh boy, screwed the pooch yet again. So Yet again, my apology. How I confounded Kellie and Honey scenes a second time is more shameful then embarrassing. Let alone imagining Susie was waitress for the boss. Always scored well in Reading Comprehension so perhaps a Cognitive test is in order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous