All Comments on 'Touch'

by emptysoul173

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A bit long on dialog. Slow but charming, sincere;

I sense an actual experience. That said I do miss several elements--personal fetish: nylon or satin vs. cotton panties--but seriously it takes too long to get to the jizz.

jjws%)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Gripping . . .

I usually don't take the time to read stories this long. I'm glad I did this one. I usually am unsatisfied if there is no full consummation, but this time I felt your story was just right. The next time they get together (or perhaps the one after that?) they should be able to connect, right? In my opinion, you did an expert job in making the prolongation of the experience believable. I'd love to read more from your hand.

lustybardlustybardabout 17 years ago
Amazing

This is an absolutely incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Masterly!

All kneel at the feet of a master! Excellent story, with an obvious trailer hitch to hang on more. Please continue, this is good writing, and that is better than merely stroke-it-off so called literotica. I really like Kerry, and wish she could materialize here, now. Good characters, good touch and rising action. Yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GREAT WORK

GREAT WORK,PLEASE DONT STOP NOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please

Please write more, please don't let it stop there - that story was so powerfull, so arrousing that it would not be fair to the rest of the world if you let it stop like that.

The story has enough time for us to get to know the characters without drawing out too much details, I love the descriptions of what Jay is feeling and the emotions that play across his sister's face, and the best part is that I read 5 pages without realizing this.

Please write more!

tinman69stinman69sabout 17 years ago
One of the best,if not THE best

Probably the most powerful love story I have read on here!!! You absolutely must continue this story!! It is so very good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excelent

what an excelent story so loving and romantic just wish you had said how the parents died keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awestruck

I did not expect to find a story like this here.

I'm not apt to use cheesy adjectives such as awsome or wonderful or gorgeous, but right now I feel a need to wash them all, all over you.

This is a great story. I was caught up in it from the first paragraph. Throw a storyline in there (besides from the obvious love and eroticism) and this is the stuff novels are made of. GREAT novels.

Even throw away the blatant eroticism and it's still working.

I am usually not into the 1st person point of view narrative in any litterature, but this? This had me captured. And all the characters had several dimensions and depths, even if they were only mentioned in brief, something you don't find very often (and certainly not always in places like this).

I'm quite serious. The lovemaking (because that's what it was) was intense and arousing, but really, I'm just steps away from saying: skip that, I want to read the STORY. I'm not saying it wasn't GREAT, because it was, but your writing can hold its own - with or without sex.

I'm saying if you published (if you haven't already) a non-erotic novel I would buy it.

And I'm sure all this praise is rather abundant, because with writing like yours I'm sure you've already heard it all before.

.. I feel bad because I write this without having read the continueing chapters, but I don't have time right now, but I will most certainly come back to read them and perhaps drop a few lines later on.

~Sihaya~

SjappoSjappoalmost 16 years ago
FanTasTic

Pardon the weird caps. But this story blew me away. This is erotic literature, not a sex story. Something you rarely find here. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Thanx for sharing this.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Good story.

I enjoyed it but I don't think you can "see" a girls hymen, unless your eyes are on stalks.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Chapter One is just a tease!

Do not get started reading this series, you will only be disappointed in the end. The author has serious hangups and must write for redemption, taking the personal misery out on the reader. The further you read, the worse it gets, till you reach a very unsatisfactory and negative end. A waste of time.

tequilotequiloover 9 years ago
Don't bother

It starts great but the story ends in misery, do yourselves a favor and drop this story here.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterabout 9 years ago
Perhaps

Whoever these folks are telling me not to read further. Shut up. If it ends in misery perhaps it should. Not every story ends happily ever after. I think it's probably more realistic in the incest category anyway. Regardless, I doubt my tastes are similar to yours. I'll risk it.

Nice story by the way. I've really enjoyed it. Characters are well developed, likeable, and Kerry... Well she's something else. Well drawn imagery, with depth and just the right amount of detail to make the storyline and the setting come to life. And it's erotic beyond the norm. Makes you wish you could be in that bed. Twin size or not.

Keep 'er coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Romance

I like how you built up the love and romance in it

It is satisfying when it seems a natural progression and ends with real love

CUDOS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couldn't Get Past Page 1

Look up the difference between 'loose' and 'lose.' Elementary errors like that are why most people shouldn't write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was AWESOME.

You set a really good pace building up nicely to a very satisfactory climax. You had a lot fewer spelling and grammar mistakes than most writers here. So that's great. Your male protagonist had an average size cock, for all guys with an average size cock thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To "soar" is to fly. The word you want is "sore."

See above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

who da fuq calls a pussy a sex? use the fight term for her twat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous