Touch Me

Story Info
Chloe finally gets what she wants: her brother's cock.
1.6k words
4.52
64.2k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A super-short, but hopefully sexy little brother and sister story.

---

Perhaps she'd always been meaning for this moment to happen, Chloe thought. Every flirty smile, every wayward glance at her big brother... That happy excited tingle fluttering in her belly when trying on especially tight leggings or an especially small sports bra, thinking about the way Lucas would look at her slender figure. Yes: this moment was always the goal. The moment his big, strong hands started trailing across her bare belly and he simply lost himself in her body.

It was like a scene from a movie, at first. A perfect summer day, both of them home from college. She complained about tight shoulders, so he offered to give her a massage. She pulled her dirty blonde hair to one side and he pressed strong fingers into sore muscles. He made her feel so small, so safe, and so loved. She softened, and so did his touch. Maybe it was her soft gasps, or maybe her firm little ass wrapped in tiny, soft yoga shorts grinding against his crotch: either way, any residue of self-control Lucas had evaporated.

She shivered as his fingers slid across her skin, tracing lines on her skinny, toned belly. Her abs tightened in delight from his touch. "That feels incredible," she whispered.

"You feel incredible," He said. Chloe could hear the nervous shake in his voice. The forbidden, wild lust in his voice only opened up the tap between her legs even more.

Chloe smiled, eyes closed tight, and leaned back, nestling her head onto his shoulder. She moaned indulgently, and reached a hand up and back around his neck. It felt so slutty, opening her belly, her chest, her hips... all of her body to Lucas' touch. His breath on her neck erected goosebumps all over her skin. "Touch me." She rasped.

"Chloe?" He sounded uncertain.

She opened her eyes to look into her. "Here..." She bit her lip, then took his hand in her free hand, running it slowly up her body. She gasped, feeling her nipples stiffen as she guided his fingers across her small, puffy chest. The sport bra's thin, stretchy material meant she felt everything. "And here..." She pushed his other hand down.

He didn't resist. Instead the first hand stayed exactly where she wanted, teasing her nipple every harder. He gave in, pushing his now colossal erection against her sweet little ass. His hand dove under the clingy fabric, unable to deny the pull of his sister's sweet pussy any longer.

There was no underwear in the way. Chloe had been wishing for this for weeks if not months now, and she wanted this more than she could say. His fingers slipped into slick, sopping folds hot with lust. Her hips bucked and her mouth fell open in a wide, slutty moan.

"You're really wet, Chloe." He chuckled.

"And you're really hard, Lucas."

"You're my little sister." That didn't stop him from fingering her wet pussy, or drawing circles on her throbbing clit..

Chloe grinned. "I know." That didn't stop her from grinding her ass on his bulging cock. "And you're my big brother."

"Isn't this really wrong?"

"Isn't this really hot?" She moaned.

"Fuck, Chlo -" His hips rolled forward, and he rolled a sensitive little nippled between his fingers through the stretchy fabric.

Chloe gasped. She was getting so close already. "How many weeks of slutty outfits does it take for you to get it, Lucas?"

"Get what?" He was a little daft sometimes. But fuck did he know how to move his fingers just right.

Chloe shrieked, her body suddenly heaving and shaking. He held her tight, his fingers rubbing her orgasm quickly into overstimulation. She was fit, but he was still much stronger than her. The way he pinned her to himself and rubbed her sensitive little clit drove more guttural groans of ecstasy.

"Stop, stop!" She eventually squealed, lightly touching his hand. He immediately backed off, suddenly fearful. She turned around and immediately put a stop to that fear with a huge grin. "I need your cock."

She fell to her knees, and ripped off his loose, pre-cum stained shorts in two easy motions: out and over. Lucas whisper "Fuck..."

Chloe's eyes went big. "Fuck is right!" A fascinated hand cupped balls heavy with cum, but her eyes stayed fixed on her brother's cock. "It's huge, and gorgeous..."

"You don't have to..." His words were cut off by a deep, manly moan.

Her eager tongue was already slurping up the taste of his cock. She looked up at him sweetly, almost innocently. "I think I do."

Lucas stroked a cheek, looking down at his sister. His cock twitched, wetly slapping her on the cheek when his girth fell back down. He was already panting hard.

Chloe giggled, then popped the head of his cock into her petite mouth. The bobs up and down his thick cock were shallow at first, but she had the motivation to work his cock deeper into her mouth. She had to work to relax her jaw, but it was worth it. Watching her brother totally come undone, powerless to stop his precum from leaking into her mouth... It was all so delicious.

"Fuck, Chloe, I'm going to cum..." He heaved.

She pulled away, grinning. "We can't have that..." Her grin turned devious. "At least not just yet."

"Chloe?"

She stood. Fuck she loved it when she could suck the brains right out of a man. She stood up and shuffled off her tight shorts. She went up to tip-toes and pecked her brother on the lips, then put her hands on the edge of the couch and bent over to put her ass straight up in the air.

Lucas stared at her puffy pussy lips glistening in the light. Like a man entranced, he put one hand, then the other on her sweet, little ass. He was probably wondering how the hell his cock was going to fit.

"That's where you cum, big brother." She worked her legs to flaunt her ass. "In your sister's needy little pussy." She reached down her belly to touch herself. "I know you want to."

Lucas stared. Chloe was right there, her pussy beckoning. He almost didn't realize he was playing with himself, getting himself lined up to plunge into a place he shouldn't. "This is so wrong, Chloe..."

"I don't care any more. I want you in me." She backed her ass up, feeling his girth run along her entrance, pressing to find entrance. A smaller cock might have slipped right in.

It was too much. "Fuck you're so hot..." He looked up. She was looking back at him with such carnal need. Her skinny, fit figure sinuously flexed and wriggled, robbing him of all thought. He pushed his hips forward. "Oh fuck..."

His cock pushed in, and Chloe moaned a massive exhale from her belly. As if getting rid of the extra air from her lungs would make space for his cock inside of her. She shuffled her knees wider, and reached between her legs. "Oh my god, Lucas..."

Lucas shuddered too. "Fuck you feel so tight, Chloe."

"You feel fucking huge..." She panted. "Fuck!"

Lucas couldn't help it. He was already rocking in and out of the best pussy he'd ever known. He left one hand on her back, and another on her ass. He was already breathing raggedly.

Maybe it was how badly she wanted this, or maybe it was the way her brother's cock seemed to reach right up inside of her and hammer on all her favorite spots, but she could already feel waves of high-pressure heat washing over her whole body. She wanted more. Needed more. She rocked her whole body, pushing his cock as deep into her pussy as it would go.

She didn't hear her own screams of pleasure anymore, but her brother did. He started driving his hips forward with real strength, fucking his little sister's sweet pussy from behind. The mother-of-all-orgasms was brewing in his balls, but he could stop. Her moans were too much. The way she milked his cock was too good.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" The waves of heat in Chloe's body collided against the tingling everywhere. Her own fingers on her clit pushed her over the edge. She grunted like an animal and bore down.

Lucas heaved as his cock exploded inside of his sister. He held onto her hips, thrusting over and over, gasping with each contraction of his body pumping more and more cum into her tight pussy.

Each thrust brought more waves of mind-melting pleasure over Chloe. Soon she was shaking everywhere from how good it felt, the sensation of hot liquid dripping down her legs, the tickle that sent it over the top.

But Lucas wouldn't let go. He couldn't. His sister just felt too good. But he did slow down, the slow strokes of his overstimulated cock washing them ashore after a storm of orgasmic pleasure.

Chloe leaned her full weight against the couch a moment, completely taken by the sensation. She quivered again. The shiver seemed to waken her, and she picked herself up on the upholstery, slipping his cock out of her. She stood up and kissed Lucas full-on.

Lucas let her go after he returned the kiss. "Promise not to tell mom and dad?"

Chloe grinned. "I'll keep quiet if you let me at that cock whenever I want."

Lucas grinned. "Keep quiet? I don't know about that..."

"Oh hush! You know what I meant." Chloe grinned. "You - upstairs shower. I'll clean and be up there in two minutes." She eyed his cock.

"Oh, fuck..." Lucas chuckled, then promptly did as he was told.