All Comments on 'Touch Me'

by julestaylor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganabout 1 year ago

Every Bro/Sis has thought about it, but how many are just solo masturbation enjoyments versus true activity? Anyone care to guess?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking A. Made me hard. Would like to see her get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuckin’ hot and to the point! I hope there’s another chapter coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No pussy hair is mentioned. So, its just another razor burnt shaved bald with prickly stubble story???? (2) rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story and Interesting comment by Mk Mich, about every B&S has thought about it. Not only is his comment true, I know a brother, a sister, and the sisters husband, who vacation together a lot. The husband likes to eat the sexy well hung wife's brother's cum from his wife's pussy all weekend long. Sometimes they both eat it from her while her 19 year old daughter films and waits her turn.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

When someone cannot execute even one properly formed actual sentence in the entire first paragraph of something the barf out for the public, there is zero motivation to continue reading.

Of course, that doesn't really apply to all you illiterates out there, so go ahead, praise this person for their non-existent talent and writing ability.

I'll go ahead and tell the truth, however.

This submitter needs to learn a lot just to bring their skill with the English language up to tolerable. How do they not know this? Why do they force someone to tell them that? Do they honestly believe they aren't marginally illiterate?

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Been reading AND writing erotica fir some time, but you, Mi Amore, are the best I have read. Very descriptive with such an easy flow from one sentence to the next and a superb transition. Your preview said it was a “…super-short, but hopefully super sexy story…”. Hope no more, sweetness, you knocked it out if the park. Your too young to remember Penthouse Forum with short erotic submissions (purportedly true) that received ratings of limp, half-erect and full erections of 1 to 5. Well, on this story, you get 5 fully-erect cocks and 5* and a Author Follow. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go jerk off. 😁

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Had to come back to rebut the first paragraph of commenter “cageysea9725”, who wrote (quote) “ When someone cannot execute even one properly formed actual sentence in the entire first paragraph of something the barf out for the public, there is zero motivation to continue reading.”

You kinda fucked-up your critique of the author’s writing ability, not to mention “ Of course, that doesn't really apply to all you illiterates out there….” When your futile attempts are to deep-six (awe shit, ain’t that funny? Cageysea, I used deep-six), the very first paragraph as, “…something the barf out for the public….” when you fucked up the very same English you maimed your self. Are you not familiar with the writing of a character’s ‘pondering thoughts’ to the reader?

And the last sentence/question, “ Do they honestly believe they aren't marginally illiterate?” Perhaps YOU are ‘Marginally illiterate’ where as some of us are ‘marginally literate’. I cannot even say, “It’s your cal.” As you quite possibly will F U C K

T H A T UP.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

So Little Lee, please point out what you consider to be an actual (containing all the necessary parts), correctly formatted and punctuated sentence in the first paragraph of this submission.

You obviously consider that making claims is a rebuttal. It is not. A rebuttal requires facts.

Just so you know, I hardly think posting 1 submission nine years ago qualifies anyone to be a writer, especially considering your first 'sentence' of that submission is a not, but rather a comma splice.

That's the kind of fact I'm looking for from you.

Another FYI, you comparing my equivalent of a text message (typed out on the fly without editing), is rather banal on your part, but I admit, I did leave out the "y" on they, so don't bother pointing that out to 'prove' your point.

robertkgrobertkgabout 1 year ago

cageysea9725...hmmm...your comments are fairly critical for one who has no contribution to this site...yet?

Show yourself....put your own skills on the table...we all will be more that happy to critique.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

Robertkg, how do you suppose I have 700+ followers? You think it's from NOT publishing on this site?

I did. I had a few submissions in the top-rated stories in their genre.

I took them down and sell my writing now.

Sorry you missed it, but you probably wouldn't have appreciated it because it actually was well-written and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, more please

julestaylorjulestaylorabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback... I think, haha.

Let's not feed the troll(s) folks. Much appreciated.

MrBlueInkMrBlueInkabout 1 year ago

Great story, keep writing and forget the troll

yinparehayinparehaabout 1 year ago

Five stars for you, Jules! And a new follower. This was a beautiful writing and I shouldn't have read the comments because it ruined my mood haha. That "critic's" profile tells it all. He enjoys hate mail... probably getting from it hahaha :D

eroenthusiasteroenthusiast2 months ago

That was fantastic. 😏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous