Touch Me

Story Info
Two kindred souls come together during a trip.
6.9k words
4.51
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

Touch me

Two kindred souls come together during a trip

Jill

It was a hot day in July when Jill arrived at Jan's home. The drive from West Palm Beach to Miami was pleasant enough and fortunately the traffic moved at a steady pace. She tooted the horn and like magic, the garage door rolled up. Standing by the door was her best friend Jan, dressed in a bright yellow sleeveless sundress. She parked her car and gave Jan a hug. "You made good time," Jill said.

"Better than the last time by a long shot. They finally opened some of the streets in my neighborhood. I swear, a street gets closed off and you don't see any work being done. I think they do it just to fuck with us."

"Same here. I'll give you a hand with your luggage and then we can relax. I've made a pitcher of vodka tonic and the pool is ready for action."

"I'm ready for both. Not much luggage this time, just two carry-on bags. It took some doing but I met the 33 lb. limit that is required by the local airlines we'll be using. I bought some wash-and-wear blouses and underwear. They look nice and I should be able to layer for the temperature range."

"Always the good traveler." She laughed and said, "Remember the trip to France where we met?"

"A two-week tour and you packed like you'd be gone for a month."

"That poor bus driver."

"At least you've gotten a lot better."

"Thanks to you. I'm so sorry I'm not doing this trip with you. It looks like quite the adventure,"

"Hey, I understand. Family comes first. I appreciate your hospitality and the ride to the airport."

"Mi casa, su casa."

"Thanks, Jan; you're the best."

"Hey, what are best friends for?"

The bags were deposited in the guest room and Jan said, "I'll pour the drinks and see you at the pool."

Jill quickly undressed and grabbed the robe left for her on the bed. It was short and barely covered her bottom. She smiled. She got use to swimming in the nude with Jan a long time ago. They were kindred spirts in many ways.

Jan and Jill have been close friends for more than five years. They met on a trip and by coincidence, were newly divorced. They just wanted to get away for a while and a tour of France seemed like a good idea. They hit it off and not only have they taken trips together, but they've become each other's emotional support. They talk nearly every day and have discovered they have similar taste. It didn't take long before their conversations became quite frank about their life; past, present, and future.

Sometimes, after a few glasses of wine, sexual fantasies and desires became the topic of conversation. It was quite graphic and erotic. So much so that, with Jan's help, Jill began writing erotic stories for publication on a website.

They were frequent visitors but when they were going on a trip, it was more convenient for Jill to spend a night or two in Jan's home. It was easy to get a car service to take them to the Miami airport. On this occasion however, Jill was going alone and Jan was the car service.

Jan was naked and floating on a raft with two glasses in her hands when Jill arrived at the pool. "You look comfortable," she said.

"I am and so's the water."

Jill deposited her robe on a chair and dove into the pool at the deep end. She swam underwater until she reached the wall at the shallow end. "Gosh this feels great."

She hopped on a raft and maneuvered it next to Jan's. "It's days like this when a pool really feels great."

Jan handed her a glass containing their favorite adult beverage. "You're so right. I use it just about every day but there are days when it's just too hot to be outside." She reached over and squeezed Jill's hand. "It's nice to have company too."

"Speaking of company, how are you and Roger doing?"

"Not. Nice guy but no chemistry. How about you?"

"Same. Dating sucks. We both know all too well the pain of not being with the right guy."

"I'd like to meet the guy we write about."

"For sure. I feel like Kathleen Turner writing about her Jessie in the movie Romancing the Stone".

"I like that movie and you're right. Where's our Jessie?"

"If we find him, we could always share."

"Just like your latest story. By the way, I've printed it out, made some corrections and wrote in some suggestions."

"Thanks. You're a great editor and co-writer. What'd you think of it?"

"Let's just say that my vibrator got a lot of use."

"I hope our readers have the same reaction. I'll look it over when I get to Mongolia. I want to give it some time before I read it again. I'm supposed to have internet service but remember, I'll be 12 hours ahead of you so we can't read it together like we have in the past."

"I needed my vibrator more than once with the story, did you pack yours?"

"Never leave home without it. I packed so that it's vertical when it goes through the x-ray and the batteries are in the smaller bag."

"Who'd thought that nice almost middle-aged women like us could write hardcore stories?"

"And enjoy it too."

"Wouldn't your fellow travelers be surprised to know of your hidden talent."

"Who knows, I might get an idea for another story."

"Do you know anything about your group?"

"Only one guy, Larry from Kansas appears to be a solo. For the rest of the group, there is a married couple and the rest appear to be solo women."

"Here's to travel and all its adventures." Jan held up her glass and they clinked them together.

"And maybe meeting our Jessie along the way," Jill added.

Larry

Larry thought he'd have to cancel his trip to Mongolia at the last minute. A week before his trip was to start, a large transformer in the system caught fire. Getting it removed and a replacement installed, tested, and then put into service is not a quick project. Fortunately, his co-workers stepped up and with his help, divided the work among themselves.

His travels were well known and they didn't want him to cancel any more than he has. Only a few knew of his divorce and that he was going solo. The marriage didn't last two years and he knew it was in trouble a few months after the wedding. This trip would be a true celebration and relief of having the ordeal behind him.

He was used to traveling and rarely checked a bag so meeting the 33 lb. carry-on restriction was easy.

This was his first time with this tour company and he chose it because Mongolia was the destination. He looked over the list of fellow travelers and knew he was the odds-on favorite of being the youngest member and if there were any single women, they'd be his mother's age if not older. He wished his married life would have been like when they were engaged although he wasn't sure if Carol would have agreed to a trip to Mongolia. She certainly would not have agreed to such a trip when they were married. Once she said, "I do", she suddenly 'didn't' anymore... to a lot of things.

His only concern now was the very long day and two connections to fly from Kansas City to Ulaanbaatar. The airlines have definitely put uncertainty into the adventures of flying. He smiled at the thought of having to call his boss to tell him he was stranded in Mongolia because of an airline strike or something. Would that go against his vacation time he wondered?

All went well however.... no issues with the airlines and he was pleased to be greeted at the gate by the tour company's representative who drove him to the hotel. He had made arrangements to arrive a day early just to get adjusted to the thirteen-hour time difference. He met Batmunkh, the tour manager and they lunched together and per his suggestion, he visited the National Museum. By late afternoon, he crashed and didn't wake up until twelve hours later.

He had breakfast, followed by some time in the fitness center, then he checked emails and walked around the area until it was time to meet the rest of the gang in the lobby at 3 PM.

Jill

Jill was in good spirits. She was to meet the tour manager in the lobby and after he pronounced his name he said, "Just call me Monk. Here's your room key and everyone is meeting in the lobby at 3." She was pleased with the room and, being on the 22nd floor, she had a nice view of the city. The room was spacious and the shower felt wonderful after a long day of flying.

She headed to the lobby and was totally surprised to see a tall handsome man standing next to Monk. She hoped he was in their group and was the solo male member.

She walked over to Monk and much to her surprise and delight, she was introduced to Larry. When he said, "Hello," his melodic baritone voice took her breath away. She stammered out a reply and felt like a teenager swooning at a concert. When she shook his hand, there was instant deep heat in her body.

Larry briefly glanced down at her chest and she was sure her nipples were letting him know how he affected her.

The other five members soon joined them and Monk introduced Gale and Steve, Pam, Nancy, and Barb.

At the introduction meeting they learned from Monk that one member had to cancel at the last minute due to a knee injury.

Jill stated this was her 5th trip with the company. Pam was traveling without her husband due to work and it was her 10th trip. Nancy was also without her husband mainly for the same reason and it was her first trip. Barb was a widow and was to travel with the woman who had to cancel. It was her 20th trip. For Gale and Steve, this was their 12th trip. Larry stated it was his first trip and during the trip, on Aug. 8, he was celebrating his 35th birthday.

He looked around the room and paused on Jill. He gave her a smile and she smiled back. He's close to my age. Who knows, she thought.

While they all prepared for a walk around the area, Jill took the opportunity to dash off an email to Jan. She had a big smile as she typed it. Hi Jan. All is well. Larry is a hunk and just meeting him made my pussy wet.

"She's gonna love it," she said to herself.

Little did she and Larry know that their desire for a sexual adventure would become a reality.

Larry

What an interesting group of people, he thought. As expected, everyone was much older except Jill; she didn't appear to be that much older than he. What a wonderful surprise and what a looker. Wouldn't it be nice to connect during the trip? He smiled when he recalled seeing her nipples suddenly push against her blouse when Monk introduced them.

After the introductions, Monk took the group for a walk around the neighborhood. He pointed out the various restaurants and museums. Jill walked with Gale and Larry made it a point to be with Steve. It wasn't long before the four of them were chatting.

At lunch, Larry sat next to Steve and Jill next to Gale. He noted the girls exchanged comments as they glanced in his direction.

Dinner was on your own and Gale suggested the restaurant in the hotel. It had good food, drinks, and a great view. "Let's make it a foursome," Gale suggested. Larry and Jill accepted their offer. A good time to get better acquainted with her, he thought.

He learned that Gale and Steve were in their 70s and had done some serious traveling, often to remote and less touristy places. That was one of the reasons they had chosen to visit Mongolia. Larry reported that he too enjoyed traveling and shared Steve's travel goals and sought his advice on places to visit.

Back at the hotel, Larry discovered that they all had rooms on the same floor. He was pleased when Jill announced to everyone, but her look lingered on him, "I'm heading to their happy hour at 5."

"Sounds like a plan," Larry responded with a smile.

"We'll join you at 6," Gale said as she and Steve walked down the corridor arm-in-arm.

Larry hit the shower and thought about Jill. She definitely was assertive yet subtle about her desire to be with him. He hoped they would connect and have a great time over the next 17 days.

They shared a laugh when he joined Jill at the elevator. "Fancy meeting you here," he said.

"Going my way?" she replied.

Jill

Nice group, she thought and Larry certainly had her attention and it appeared the feeling was mutual. She didn't want to appear too obvious so she made it a point to walk with Gale. She was also looking to get some travel ideas from her.

It was a group lunch at a table that accommodated them all. Larry sat next to Steve and Jill was next to Gale. "Having two young people on these trips is pretty rare," Gale remarked to Jill. "If I may be so forward, the looks you two have exchanged shows promise."

Jill was surprised by her remark and replied, "That obvious?"

"That and your blouse gave you away."

"I just hope the feeling is mutual," Jill replied.

"Ohhhh, I believe it is and all I can say is, go for it."

"I'd like to do just that. It's the next step that's always awkward."

"Just to make it easier, why don't we have dinner together at the hotel tonight since it's not part of the package. I'll ask Larry to join us. We can meet at six and just to help you along, happy hour is at five."

"I like the way you think."

"I don't think Larry will need much encouragement for ah...."

"Especially that," Jill replied with a grin.

"Neither does my Steve," and they both laughed.

They both wondered what Larry's story was. Jill was determined to find out. Even though it was forward on her part, inviting Larry to happy hour seemed like a good idea. The fact that he was receptive to joining her was a good start. However, being attracted to a person and letting them into your bed is entirely different.

She checked her emails as soon as she walked into the room. Sure enough, Jan had responded. So, a hunk got your pussy wet. Just think, it can happen in real life and not only in your stories. I'm anxious to hear how it goes and hopefully a picture or two. My pussy and I are rooting for you. PS: I have my phone set so that I get notified when you email. The time change is not an issue so email when you can. Love Jan.

She showered and dressed and no sooner had she pushed the up button for the elevator when Larry walked up beside her. Punctual. I like that.

They picked a spot with a view and she ordered a chardonnay. Larry said why not and ordered the same. Not sure how to break the ice, Jill started with, "A lot of my friends wanted to know why I picked Mongolia for my trip. I told them that it seemed like a good adventure. I normally have a friend I travel with but she had some family business to attend to and couldn't join me. What about you?"

"Funny, I got the same question. Mine was it seemed interesting; especially going to the Gobi Desert. I was raised on a farm and so the wide-open country is appealing. The schedule worked and there's no single supplement with this company. I thought I'd give it a try."

"I hate that single supplement too and I like having my own room." She wanted to know why he was single but thought it was maybe too personal. She was debating when Larry said, "I'm... ah... also... ah... sorta celebrating my divorce."

"Recent?"

"Finalized last month."

"Mine was five years ago. It's a mixed blessing. Glad it's over; yet it's the loss of a dream. If you ever want to talk about it, I'm a good listener."

"Thanks, I might take you up on that. To give you an idea, we probably would have done this trip while we were engaged but not after we were married. She certainly had me fooled because she said and did all the right things."

"I'm so sorry for you. How long were you married?"

"Eighteen months but it was over in the first few. So, in a way, I'm celebrating because I was definitely married to the wrong woman."

"I know exactly what you mean. We can celebrate our good fortune of being single and free to play and enjoy life."

"Amen," Larry replied, as he clinked her wine glass. "I hope this trip is a good beginning for just that."

Larry asked about her travels and experiences with the tour company and he was impressed with her travel history.

Gale and Steve joined them at the appointed hour for drinks and dinner. Jill and Larry were on their third glass when dinner arrived but they had both switched to Merlot. Jill was feeling good about Larry and felt he was going to be a nice travel partner.

After dinner, Gale said to Steve, "Let's go to bed and let these two young folks enjoy the evening." She gave Jill a wink and headed to the elevator, again arm-in-arm with her husband.

Jill looked at Larry and they both smiled. "A nice couple and I have a feeling that tonight they will... ah...," Larry noted.

"I agree," Jill replied. Then they both laughed.

He took her hand and said, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For staying and not running off when Gale and Steve left."

She kissed him on the cheek and said, "I like being with you. You're an interesting person and I hope we'll share each other's company during the trip."

"Gosh ma'am. Me too."

"May I ask something about your marriage?"

"Anything."

"What was good about it and what was the attraction?"

"That's easy. We had pretty good sex before and it was ok but after we were married it changed. She was good at initiating our sexual romp. We had sex in every room of the house. The attraction was she liked to do things I enjoyed and two incomes were nice. That unfortunately was not so after we were married and that also included sex. Some things we did before marriage stopped when we got married. For example, some wonderful activity she would do on a road trip suddenly stopped when we married. She said she didn't want the truck drivers to see. She had it in her mind that I wouldn't divorce her because of her religion. I'm not about to live my life being unhappily married. How about you?"

"We met in college and hit it off at the start. Parties and sex. It's a wonder we graduated. He was a terrific lover but later I discovered I wasn't enough. He was spending more and more time working and making a lot of money. I was working too so it was easy for us to drift apart. A nice house can be very lonely. Have you ever ached to be touched? That was me. I remained the faithful wife, but he didn't. I got a nice settlement and now I'm free to enjoy my life. I understand completely about not wanting to be unhappily married. Life is too short and I want to enjoy it every day."

"Ditto."

Jill took a selfie with Larry and sent it on to Jan. "My friend Jan wanted to know what you looked like. She's going to be sooooo jealous."

"We'll just have to make a point of sending her lots of photos."

They kissed at Jill's door. On the lips but not a long lingering one with tongues playing. Just enough to start the flame.

"Breakfast at 7?" Larry asked. Jill nodded and then hugged him before going into her room. She felt his hard cock when she hugged him and she was very tempted to pull him in and jump his body. Patience, she said to herself, but soon. She quickly undressed and smiled when she removed her very wet panties.

Hi Pam. You saw from the photo; Larry is a hunk. We hit it off and he was very turned on when we parted tonight. We kissed and hugged and I really liked what I felt pressed against me. Maybe tomorrow... we shall see. Eat your heart out. Jill.

Just before she went to bed came a reply from Jan. My vibrator is on high; can you hear it?

So is mine, was her reply.

Larry couldn't believe his luck. It was pretty clear to him that some action with Jill was a distinct possibility. Play it cool and follow her lead. He stood naked in front of the mirror and stroked his hard cock. He hoped that soon it would be Jill doing the stroking. It didn't take long to shoot his load.

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers
12