Touch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill woke up around 6; partly from the time change but mostly because she was horny. This is just like one of her stories; girl meets boy, sparks fly and the fun begins. But this was real and so was Larry's erection. The ache in her cunt was eager to make it happen. Given the way the tour was set up, there should be plenty of evenings to get naked and play. She reached down and felt her wet pussy. She didn't bother to get the vibrator. She thought of Larry's cock pounding her cunt while she jacked off.

Larry woke up with a throbbing hard-on. He had dreamed about Jill and what she said about how she ached to be touched. He'd love to touch her with kisses all over her body. He jacked-off with the thought of her on top and riding his cock hard and fast.

They arrived at the elevator at the same time to head for breakfast. No one was around and Larry took Jill's hand, pulled her close and kissed her. She smiled and said, "Good morning to you too."

Still holding hands, they stepped into the elevator and on the way down to the restaurant Larry said, "I really enjoyed last night."

"Me too." She took a deep breath and said to herself, here goes. "I dreamed about you last night."

"You did? Was it good?"

"It was... ah...," She cleared her throat, paused and then said, "X-rated."

Larry gave her hand a squeeze and replied, "So was mine."

"We should compare our dreams." Jill suggested. The thought of acting out her dream made her pussy wet.

"I'd like that," Larry replied hoping to make good his desire to kiss Jill all over - especially her pussy. He reached into his pocket and made a wardrobe adjustment for his growing member.

"We'll have some free time this afternoon."

Before Larry could reply, the elevator doors opened and as they looked around the room for an open table, Gale waved them over to join them at their table.

"How are you kids doing?" Larry asked.

"Kids, I like that," Gale said with a chuckle.

"Gale and I were chatting about you two. In our experience, it's pretty rare to have young people like you two on these trips," Steve added.

"I can understand that," Jill replied. "I'm always the youngest on these trips with this company. You'll probably see Larry and me hanging together or with you guys. If that's ok."

"Always glad to have your company," Steve said with a smile.

After breakfast, the group headed to the bus for the day's excursion, a trip to a Buddhist temple followed by a chat with a Buddhist monk.

Jill and Larry stayed in the group, interacting with everyone to get better acquainted. As they walked around the temple, Jill said to Larry, "Hey big guy, doin' anything during our free time?"

"Gee, I was about to ask you the same question. I keep thinking about your suggestion earlier. Were you serious about sharing our dreams from last night?"

"I'm willing if you are."

"Your place or mine?"

"Mine."

"Some show and tell?"

"That and a lot of action," she said with a big grin.

"In my dream it was hard and deep."

"Mine too."

"Oh boy. It's gonna' be a long afternoon."

Just to pile it on a bit more, Jill said, "My panties are soaked." She moved away and joined up with Gale.

And my cock is rock hard he wanted to say. Then he smiled, soon he'll be removing those wet panties and enjoying her hot and very wet cunt.

It was close to 3 o'clock before the bus dropped them back at the hotel. "Meet in the lobby at 6:30 for dinner," Monk announced.

Everyone hit the elevator and Larry guided Jill to the back. He maneuvered her to stand in front of him and on the way to the 22nd floor, he squeezed and rubbed her butt. He really wanted to pull her hard against him so she could feel his erection.

Being last out of the elevator allowed Larry to discretely enter Jill's room unnoticed. Or so he thought. He glanced down the hall and Gale nodded her head 'yes' and gave him a big 'all knowing' smile.

Larry waved and smiled back. Before the door closed, they were in a tight embrace with lips locked together. It wasn't exactly a frantic pace to get naked as they removed each other's clothes, but they did hurry. With only her shorts and panties remaining, Larry dropped to his knees and helped her step out of the outer garment. Then he slid his finger between her legs, along her pussy lips and felt the wet fabric. "I've been thinking about your wet panties for a long time."

He removed the wet garment and hung it on his wrist. He kissed her pussy and looked up, "You taste so good."

"My turn," Jill announced.

She pulled him up and knelt down to remove his remaining clothes.

The shorts were soon removed and she lightly rubbed his hard cock that was visible through his underwear. She looked up and said, "Very nice."

"All for you."

She carefully freed his beautiful member from confinement and gave it a deep kiss, tasting his precum.

"What part of your dream shall we do, my dear?"

Jill stood up, took his cock in her hand and playfully pulled him to the bed. She quickly got on her back and placed his love tool against her cunt.

"Fuck me hard."

Slowly and steadily, Larry pushed his cock deep inside. She gasped and smiled with each push. "Oh yesss," she repeated.

When he was fully inside, he said with a sigh, "Oh my. That feels great."

"You feel wonderful," she replied.

He gave her a kiss and began a slow deep thrust. She arched her pelvis to allow his dick to drive deeper.

She felt and heard his balls slamming against her pussy as his cock filled her cunt so completely. She arched her back with each thrust and soon she felt that tell-tale sensation; the point of no return.

Her orgasm rocked her body. "Ohhh yesss," she repeated with each wave.

Larry stopped his thrusting when Jill climaxed. He savored the wetness of her cunt as it pulsed around his cock. He was also grateful for the break because he didn't want to climax to soon.

When Jill recovered, she said, "And what was part of your dream, my dear?"

"This." Larry carefully, and without falling out, rolled them over. "I want you on top pounding me hard while I play with your tits."

"I like that," she replied as she got on her knees. "I like the way you fill my cunt and oh yes, please pinch my nipples."

"I like to touch you."

"I like your touch."

She closed her eyes and began slowly rocking back and forth. She looked down at him, sighed, closed her eyes again, and smiled. After a few moments she moved her hips in a slow circle. She stopped, looked at him, and said, "Wow." After a few seconds she put her hands on his shoulders and said, "I want to feel you cum inside me."

She tightened her vaginal muscle and gripped his wonderful tool. She rocked forward a few inches, relaxed and then slammed back down. "Ooohh yessss," Larry moaned as he fondled her breast and held her hard nipples between his fingers.

She increased her tempo and the sound of skin hitting skin filled the room. With each down thrust, he rocked his hips with his own upward thrust. It wasn't long before he announced his orgasm. Jill shortened her stroke and pounded even harder.

Larry's body stiffened and he grabbed Jill's hips and pushed his cock in deep. She felt his cock pulse several times as his warm cum filled her cunt.

She collapsed in his arms. "I like the way you made my dream come true," he softly said.

"Is that c-u-m or c-o-m-e?"

"Yes," he replied with a chuckle.

"Well, I have another."

She slowly pulled off of him and moved down to take his cock in her mouth. She licked it clean and milked every drop. "You have a wonderful lollypop, sir."

He pulled her into his arms and they cuddled for several minutes. "Who would have thought we'd be doing this a few days ago?" Larry said.

"And the trip is just getting started."

"I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you."

"Good. You're invited to touch me as often as you can."

"I'll be discrete in public when I cop a feel."

"I'll be disappointed if you don't give my tits a squeeze and I'll make sure to rub against you when I can."

"What fun we're going to have."

"Speaking of fun. Let's hit the shower."

The nice thing about a hotel is the supply of hot water. They took their time giving each other a thorough bath. Pussy and cock were washed and rinsed several times. When they stepped out, Larry grabbed a towel and proceeded to dry Jill. Nipples were kissed as he moved down her body and after drying her legs, he kissed her pussy lips. He slid his hand up her leg and placed a finger against her love entrance. She shifted her legs to give him better access.

He moved his mouth onto her clit and licked and sucked it while his finger rubbed her G-spot.

She felt her orgasm building and held his head to steady herself. Her legs felt like rubber when she climaxed.

He licked his finger and said, "That was in my dream too."

She took the towel and dried him. She kissed his cock and said, "I had the equivalent one in my dream."

"I like that."

"It will be my special dessert after dinner tonight."

"Ok to do a repeat for my dessert?"

"You may repeat as often as you like."

She gave him a kiss and said, "I need to tell you something. You remember my telling you about my friend Jan?"

"Yes, how she's your best friend."

"That's right. Of course, she knows about you but I also... ah... told her that... ah... I'd give her a blow-by-blow of our...,"

"Afternoon delight?"

"Yes. Unless you object."

"Sound like fun. Want to send a photo too?

"Seriously?"

"Why not? It'll drive her crazy. But I want her to send a picture in return."

"She's gonna be sooo jealous."

"Why don't you get my cock hard and I'll hang your panties on it."

Jill laughed. "Perfect."

She took his tool in her mouth and it didn't take long to have it hard and pointing up. Once the garment was in place, she took several photos from different angles.

They composed an email: Dear Jan, attached are some photos you might enjoy. As you can see, Larry has a beautiful cock. It fills my cunt and mouth completely. We had a fucking great time fucking. The best part, the trip is just getting started. Every day, I get to enjoy his cock and he really knows how to eat pussy. Tonight, I'll give him our project. PS: Larry would like to have a similar picture of you. Enjoy yourself. Jill

"Project?" Larry inquired.

"It's a surprise I think you'll enjoy. It's something Jan and I have been working on together." She looked at the clock and said, "We have time for a drink before dinner. You head to your room and get dressed and I'll knock on your door when I'm ready."

They met the group in the lobby and Gale said to Jill in a low voice, "Did you two have a good time?"

"Very," Jill replied. "How about you? A little afternoon delight maybe?"

She smiled. "Very delightful."

"Sounds like you know how keep things hot."

"I do. Sometime later I can share my secrets."

"I'd like that very much."

Dinner was pleasant and everyone enjoyed the food and drinks. Monk recapped the day and gave the instructions for tomorrow. They would be leaving the hotel and heading to their first camp.

In the hotel elevator, Jill made sure she could stand in front of Larry in such a position to allow her to place her hand on his cock and give it a slight squeeze. She smiled as she heard him suck in his breath and clear his throat.

When they got off the elevator, Jill called out to Gale and Steve, "Have fun tonight you two."

"Oooh, we will," Gale replied and she and Steve walked to their room holding hands.

Larry gave Jill a puzzled look. "I'll tell you later," she said.

This time they took their time undressing each other. She positioned him on the bed and got between his legs. She kissed his cock and said, "I've been thinking about this all through dinner."

"That explains your wet panties."

"I have a feeling I'll have wet panties for some time now."

She took the head of his cock in her mouth and placed her hand against her lips. With a slightly firm grip she began her magic. Larry was in sensual heaven and watching the action was a visual treat. His hips were flexing as she bobbed up and down.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum."

She felt his cock pulse as his load shot into her mouth and hit the back of her throat. She took it all and pumped until she had milked it dry.

"Wow. That is a perfect dessert."

"Oh, I don't know. Why don't you sit on my face and we'll compare notes."

"You don't have to ask me twice."

She moved up and placed her cunt on his mouth. She felt his tongue ream her love opening and then slide between her pussy lips up to her clit. With one hand she held onto the head board while the other fondled her tits. As she was about to cum, she pinched her right nipple hard.

He felt her climax and quickly moved her hips so he could put his tongue into her. Her body shook with each wave and he didn't stop until she relaxed.

"Wow. That was intense. You really know how to make a girl cum."

"My pleasure."

"And mine."

"Do you think your friend Jan has seen your email?"

"Let's see."

She called up her emails and there was one that had come in while they were at dinner.

Jan wrote: Dear Jill, I am sooooooooo fucking jealous. All I can think of is fucking and sucking his beautiful cock. I want to feel it inside my mouth and cunt too. Will you share him when you both come back? Attached are a couple of photos for him to enjoy. I'd enjoy myself more if his cock were deep inside. Jan.

There were two photos. One was a full body shot of her naked. The second was a close up of her pussy with a vibrator.

"Very nice," Larry said with a smile. He wondered about the sharing part. That could be interesting, but thought it better to let Jill take care of that.

Jill wasn't sure how to handle Jan's question about sharing and thought she'd think about it. She was ok with it, but Larry has a vote in this too. She thought now was a good time to talk about her project with Jan.

"Remember when I mentioned a project?"

"Yes."

"Well, one of my hobbies is to write erotic stories and publish them on an adult website. Jan is my editor and often helps with the story. I'm working on one now that she has looked at and made suggestions. I thought we might look at it together."

"I'd love to. In the past, Carol and I read a magazine that published erotic stories. That is until we got married, then that activity stopped like so many other things. When we did, however, she'd read and I'd use a vibrator on her."

"Just so happens I brought mine." She retrieved the toy from her suitcase and handed it to him.

He looked at it and said, "This looks vaguely familiar."

"It should. It's identical to the one Jan had in her picture."

Jill got into a comfortable position on the bed and started reading. Larry put the vibrator on low and slowly inserted it into her cunt and placed the other part against her clit. She read and squirmed as he let the toy work its magic.

It was a story about a couple who had met another couple on a cruise ship. They discovered that they were planning to go to a certain beach that was clothing optional. They shared a cab and got naked on the beach. Everyone hit it off and they decided to get naked in one of the cabins and do what came naturally.

Jill was trying hard to make it through the story before she climaxed and Larry was doing his best to bring her off. He kept changing speeds and pressure and sliding it in and out.

She barely succeeded in making it through the story. She grabbed Larry's hand and pulled the vibrator in tight and with a loud moan, climaxed long and hard.

"That was intense. Between you and that story, I was really turned on." She took a deep breath and said, "What do you think?"

"I like it. It's believable and definitely erotic. I could picture myself in the story. One particular part got my attention. It was where a husband was fucking his wife from behind while she was eating the other woman's pussy. I liked it and I wondered if Jan's request about sharing might include a threesome? I'm game, but it's up to you and Jan."

Jill was somewhat expecting this. She had thought of that too when she read Jan's email. She and Jan had never done anything sexual together other than talk about it and swim naked, but in reality, she wasn't opposed to it. She got turned on when she wrote the story and had the same feelings when she read it. Fuck it, why not. "I'll email Jan and ask."

Jan, I'm happy to share Larry with you and he really enjoyed your pictures. He used the vibrator on me when I read our story to him. He'd like to know if you'd be willing to engage in a three-way just like parts of the story. For example, he could fuck me from behind while I eat your pussy and then we could swap. I'm sure there'd be lots more pussy sharing activities. I think it'd be fun. It's up to you and it's ok either way you decide. Jill.

They cuddled and Jill played with Larry's balls. "I've kinda neglected the boys. Such a handful. I really enjoyed feeling them hit my pussy when you were on top of me. Sometime in the future, I'd like to play with them when you fuck me from behind."

"I'd like that a lot."

Jill's iPad dinged and she said, "That'll be Jan."

Jill, FUCK YES, I'd do a three-way. We can eat pussy and jack off each other for Larry's enjoyment. I'll even eat your pussy after he fills it with his cum or anything else we can think of. Orgy are us. Jan.

"Oh wow," Larry said. "I can imagine the fun you and Jan will be having when you get home."

"We can talk about that during the next few weeks."

"I think there'll be a story in the making too."

"The fun part will be that it'll all true."

To Be Continued

12