All Comments on 'Touch of Wolf Ch. 03'

by Onyxwolf

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

please don't let it end!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes

More please, it took me awhile to find your story again but I found it and read it everyday. Write a continuation of this story, you have to!!! Pleaseeeeee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it

I ain't only a dog lover but also a nature nut.that last ending of yours is the most perfect that I've ever read on this site.

wooonderfulll

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

It was a very good story and I enjoyed every part of it. However, I did feel that you do have werewolves, who were wolves for most of the time, that should have consumated in that form. Call it what you will, but that's just my opinion. If that ain't your style, I'm cool with that. Other than that, I loved it. Keep in mind, that's a suggestion, not a complaint. Whatever fits your style. Keep up the good writing.

Skate

OnyxwolfOnyxwolfover 18 years agoAuthor
Helo All :)

Lots of comments again! Glad everyone continues to enjoy the story. Had a few questions I've recieved so I wanted to address them.

1) Sandy seeming to be "human" in the beginning of the story, yet werewolf toward the end.

I've been fairly careful in this last chapter to only show glimpses of time with Sandy included in them. Initially in her bedroom on a full moon (hence human) upset that William is gone. Then when she meets Alex its again at night at the diner. The month of the blue moon plays into this as she meets Alex in the dinner on full moon #1 and finds William during #2.

2) The sexual aspect with that of wolves.

While I know some of my readers would enjoy reading where the wolves have consummated their bonding there are a few reasons I've left it out. Firstly there is the fact that wolves don't mate until the female wolf is mature enough to bear young. Virgin wolves in a pack are the fastest and most effecient killers, it is older females that become Alphas and mate and bear young, which in turn slows them down and makes them less effecient as hunters but better coordinators and leaders. Secondly I've not wanted to stray into a beastiality situation. Its just not a form of writing I want to explore right now.

3) It can't end here.

I'm sorry to say that I will be concluding William and Sandy's story with this chapter. There comes a point when a story has enough background to be left to the readers imagination. From here on what happens is what you wish to think may happen.

I don't have a lot of time to write lately, working two jobs at the moment and have a lot going on in the real world so I don't expect to have any new stories up before 2006. Thanks for all your comments and I hope that you continue to enjoy the story.

kittylovermirakittylovermiraover 18 years ago
wonderful..

i loved this story. i've always loved wolves and have been fascinated by the possibility of werewolves in the world. the twist of wolf-becoming human at the time of full moons was very interesting and gave the story a wonderful dynamic between the two characters.

i also love your insight into a female's mind; *laughing* damn right she'd be pissed off at him! and i was very very pleased that they were able to be together in the end - i'm a sap for happy endings.

your writing was incredible and with few errors, no matter what others say. i hope you continue to write and nourish that part of your life as well, though i completely understand the need for a means of livelihood.

dragonweaverdragonweaverabout 18 years ago
please continue

please continue the story line, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Marvelous!

So beautiful!

I especially love the almost ending part where Sandy calling William a jackass. That was so cute! :) William deserves the scolding alright for being so silly leaving her.

Lovely, lovely tale

Harajuku_LoveHarajuku_Loveover 17 years ago
I hate you, but at the same time love you.

I hate you because you ended the most beautiful and excuisite romance story that was off-the-charts heart warming. Then again, I love you because this was one of the most greatest stories I have read in Literotica so far. You show a gentle moral that Love prevails over anything. You seriously shouldn`t have ended it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awsome story!!!

I loved this story. This is the best story that I've read so far. Thank you for making my day. Please keeping on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

One of the best series I've read in a long time. Great ending, though it wouldn't win any Pulitzer prizes. The sex scenes were in perfect detail, not too much as to disrupt the passion, but enough to show it fully. The irony involved also makes it rather humorous. Write a book about 'em, while you're at it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MORE

can you write another on like that plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWWW

I loved this. It was different. it wasn't just filled with Sex, but had a story behind it. I'm glad that Sandy and William got to be together in the end. this was suck a great change from the usual crap you read on this site.

ga_girl90ga_girl90about 15 years ago
VERY GOOD!

ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep up the great work!

One of the best stories. Are you going to publish your work sometime in the future? Let us all know, so we can buy your Awesome work! Thanks again.

braidedbraidedalmost 15 years ago
love it

Beautiful, and very hot.I love Alex, he is concerned about the welfare of the two..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

I cant find words to express but you're a very talented writer, keep it up.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
freakin' great story

I love it! I just wonder if he knew he'd turned her. if he did why would he leave....

what an imaginative story. It really ended great with her being able to live with him and it was so great to have alex buy the land. I am really impressed. It was a different take on the whole werewolf thing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It Was Good, But...

It was good, but the punctuation appalled me. I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned the run-on sentences and the way they detract from the story. There were also some cases of word confusion throughout (using "there" instead of "their", etc). In some places, apostrophes to distinguish certain words would have been nice ("it's", as in "it is", rather that "its" which is a possessive). Missing letters and transposed words also add to a small headache when trying to read it.

All in all, it was good, but it could definitely use some polishing.

Sorry if this seems harsh.

ushergalushergalover 13 years ago
good

the stories wre good but I felt that you left it as a cliff hanger

needs to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really like!

I really like it and I hope that you keep adding to it!

CoyoteMadeMeDoItCoyoteMadeMeDoItalmost 13 years ago
The best ending!

Eh, besides a bit of editing here and there, this was superb! I think the ending was the best possible choice. it leaves the rest up to your imagination. I like Alex too. You didnt describe him much which worried me at first if he was going to turn out to be a bad guy which would require William to have to come to Sandy's rescue, I am SO glad you didnt go down that overly cliched road.

with some beefing up on the details, longer chapters, character descriptions, you could EASILY have this published and sell every copy!

emogoth1133emogoth1133about 12 years ago
Please make more

Please make more, Do they have pups? Do the start there own pack? So many questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

alex is good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous