Touch of Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers

William heard the sound of approach seconds too late. He was thrown to the ground, slammed in the side by the blur of fur that had come from no where. William leapt to his feet and spun to face his attacker. In front of him stood a tawny brown wolf, fur bristling and fangs bared at him. William flipped his ears back and raised the hackles on his back and stretching his tail out straight behind him on the defensive. The tawny wolf growled deeply and circled slightly to his left, ears flat against its skull and tail held erect in a display of aggression. Female. William smelled her as the wind changed direction. Very female and very very angry. He whimpered slightly and took a few steps backward looking left and right searching for other members of the pack. No other wolves came into the clearing, none of them coming to her aid. William whimpered and looked to the sky, when the cloud cover broke the moon would be exposed and he'd be reduced to a human standing guard before an angry wolf. William backed up further trying to break away from the confrontation. The female wolf lunged grasping the fur on the back of his neck, pulling him to his side. He lunged forward and flipped over, knocking her from his back and spun again to face her. He could feel the trickle of blood running between his shoulders and a growl come up his throat, deep and violent. They stood facing each other, hackles raised and fangs bared.

Alex could hardly believe his eyes. The female wolf was trying to take down the big male on her own. He'd never seen a wolf fight like this before. There was no logic to it, why would a female wolf attack an lone male? And where on earth had this wolf come from? She wasn't a pack wolf and Alex hadn't seen her before tonight. He watched, making sure that his video camera was still running on the scene below.

The clouds began to thin overhead, a breeze blowing them away from the moon. William panicked and attempted to bolt. The female wolf cut him off and stood in front of him. She paused and lunged again, knocking him from his feet. The clouds uncovered the silvery sphere in the sky, the moon shone full and bright in the sky. William felt the twinge beneath his skin as his lupine form twisted and wrenched. He lost himself in his pain, the change rippling through his body. He felt the female wolf's nails on his skin then they were gone.

Oh my god. Alex stared, looking again and again and still not believing the truth laying in the snow before him. Werewolf? How could that be, they weren't real. This was insane.

William laid there, his eyes closed as he waited to see what the wolf would do. Slowly he opened his eyes. There was no wolf… Sandy laid across his lap, naked and shaking as her skin finished twisting and resuming human form. No. This was a bad dream. He must be dead. Sandy was in Colorado. She was in school, getting on with her life.

She raised her head and her hazel eyes pinned him to the ground. "You bastard." She leapt onto him, pinning him to the ground. "You left me! You fucking bastard!"

"Sandy I couldn't…." He whispered.

She stopped his protests as she kissed him, hard and long. She thrust her tongue into his mouth as her arms wrapping around his neck. He groaned as he pulled her to him, burying his fingers in her hair as he sucked lightly on her tongue. She moved against his body, the hair on his chest scratching her breasts, enticing the nipples to harden against it. He ran his hands down her back, tracing the curve of her beautiful spine as he inched down to her ass. He cupped her cheeks in his hands and massaged them, her thighs parted and slid around his hips, her knees sinking into the icy snow. All she felt was heat and need, she broke off her kiss to suckle and bite his neck and drag her nails down his chest. He sat up, holding her against him as he bent his head to take one of her hardened nipples into his mouth. She moaned and ran her hands down his back, running through the slick heat of his bleeding shoulders and then icy cold of the melted snow and ice. William flipped her onto her back in the snow, a feral growl sounded in his throat as he thrust himself deep into her body. She gasped and bucked underneath him, arching her spine as she wrapped her legs around him. William groaned and began to move inside her, flexing and thrusting hard and fast inside the confines of her tight body. Sandy grasped his ass and thrust herself against him, she bit his shoulder and dug her nails deeply into his back. He kissed her hard and thrust his tongue into her mouth pushing her down into the snow as he sunk himself in as far as he could go. He stilled inside her, his breath coming in ragged pants as he looked into her eyes. Her eyes appeared to glow in the silvery brilliance of the full moon reflecting within them the animal they both had inside. She thrust her hips up against, rapidly undulating her hips to the frantic tattoo of her heartbeat. Sandy could hear the blood rushing through her veins and feel the tightening spiral of heat and desire knotting in her belly, she closed her eyes and lost herself to the frantic pace of their mating. Her body snapped moments later, a primal cry tore from her throat and echoed into the night as she convulsed beneath him taken by her orgasm. William nearly roared his lust to the moon as he lost himself inside her, spilling his seed into her womb as he grasped her hips to hold her against him. They both collapsed into the snow and laid there panting in the moonlight.

Alex felt like a peeping Tom, try as he might he had been unable to pull his gaze from the two werewolves having sex in the field below. It felt like the stage of some low budget pornographic film and he was the director. He had been riveted by the sight of Sandy's naked body, unable to look away even as he watched her screwing another man - wolf - whatever. It was the single most erotic and disturbing event he'd seen in his life and it left his brain awhirl. He sunk low on the ridge and continued to watch them below.

William groaned like a drunk waking up the next morning and pulled himself off of Sandy's body. He looked down at her for a minute then scooped her up into his arms and carried her to the cave set in the hill. He used his one stolen blanket to wipe the melted snow off her body and wrap it around her as he rubbed her skin to restore circulation lost to the cold.

"Why did you come here?" He growled at her.

"Because you left me."

"Of course I did! What the hell else was I supposed to do, I fucking bit you, you can't trust me around you. Next time it might be your neck!"

"Its-Called-A-Fucking-Accident-You-Jackass!" Sandy punctuated each word with a sharp poke to his chest.

William grabbed the offending finger and looked at her. "Yes and look what its done to you."

"What?" Sandy snatched her finger back and glared at him. "What has it done to me? Left a little scar? So what. Cost me a little blood? Big deal. Turned me into a half- wolf half-human? Fine, that means I can stay with you full time now. No more pretending you're my damn dog. No more of you being alone and having no others of your kind. I'm your kind now and now I can stay with you full time."

William looked at her as though questioning her sanity for a moment. "And you'll be happy? Living as a wolf 95% of your life? Not being able to go home for the holidays or special occasions unless they happen to fall on the night of a full moon?"

"William, you of all people should know that I am hardly worried about missing my parents, or them missing me for that matter."

He sighed. "And you're sure you'll be happy?"

"I've got you, that makes me happy."

Sandy wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. He slid his arms around her waist as he returned the kiss. Her body molded against his and she let the wet blanket fall into a pile at her feet as she leaned into his chest. His cock rested against her belly hardened again and twitching slightly against her skin. She ran her fingers down his chest and slowly curled them around his shaft as she watched his face. Her thumbs brushed over his head spreading a small pearly drop that had formed at the hole. She rubbed her thumbs around the head of his cock slowly, barely softly touching him gradually sweeping lower with each circle. She stroked the tendon beneath the head, the sensitive flesh there causing him to jerk and twitch in her cupped hands as she teased the sensitive skin under the head and around the tendon. William moaned as she played with him, watching her as she studied his reactions and feeling the build up of pressure and desire within him. She cupped her hands around him and stroked his testicals with her fingertips as she gently rubbed the heels of her hands against the head of his cock. She nuzzled his neck and lightly nipped his skin, progressing down to his chest as she ran her hands around his hips and up his sides.

Sandy wrapped her arms around William and kissed him again, flicking her tongue over his lips and into his mouth. She molded against his body her breasts crushing against his hard chest. William gently scooped up her body and laid her down on the flannel blanket on the cave floor. He kissed her neck and nibbled her earlobe as he rubbed her breasts and lightly rolled her nipples between his fingers. Sandy moaned and arched her back her legs spread and wrapped around his slim hips, she ran her feet down the backs of his legs. He lowered his head and took her nipple into his mouth, lightly sucking until she thrashed underneath him and bucked against him. Sandy whimpered and dug her nails into his back, she struggled beneath him as her desire rose and her muscles began to clench in expectation. William kissed her hard then withdrew from above her. He took his hands and rolled her onto her stomach smiling at her as he shooshed the questions in her eyes. He ran her hands down the length of her spin and slowly rubbed the muscles along the length of it. He rolled the heals of his hands outward from her spine feeling the muscles release their tension and relax. He ran his hands over the swell of her ass and began to massage them dipping her fingers between her thighs along the swell of her moist sex. He inhaled deeply taking in the scent of her arousal as he leaned over her body and bit her shoulders. His body pinned her against the floor of the cave and he trapped her between his arms and legs. Sandy arched her back pushing her ass into his hips, rubbing against the hard length of his cock. William shuddered and groaned, he nipped the back of her neck below her hairline. He sat up and lifted Sandy to her knees, he spread her thighs and reached between her legs to stroke the nub of her clit and spread the moisture over her lips.

William held her hips as he slid deep inside her from behind, his grip tightening on her slim waist as he sunk in deep between her legs. Sandy let out a moan of pent up desire as a tremble ran through her and her muscles tightened down around him. He moved slowly, stroking in slowly, making her feel every inch of his shaft. He flexed inside her and angled his thrusts, pushing down and deep inside of her. Sandy whimpered, her muscles rolled around his shaft and her hips jerked in his grasp pushing back against him. William groaned as his control broke and he began to thrust into her hard and fast, wildly thrashing against her, he bent his head and began to bite at her back and shoulders listening to the gasps and whimpers of excitement. He threw his head back and cried out, wildly thrusting against her feeling the wolf within him rise to the surface.

Sunlight broke through the mouth of the cave. The transformation was quick and painless, a ripple of muscling and a flash of fur. The final sensation pushed William over the edge as well as Sandy, he spilled himself into her body. He howled to the sky, proclaiming himself and claiming her in that instant. The gray wolf slid off the tawny wolf's back and brushed along her side, nipping at her shoulder playfully. The female wolf grinned, tongue lolling out of her mouth her panted breath mingling with the gray wolf's pants. The wolves stepped out of the cave and raced across the snow covered meadow.

Alex sat on the ridge considering the tape in his hands. The wolves had left the cave at dawn and raced off into the woods never turning back. They were bonded and would remain so until the death of one of them. He examined the tape again. The deep ominous growl pulled Alex from his consideration of the tape in his hands. He raised his eyes straight into the deep yellow gaze of the huge male gray wolf. The wolf's lips pulled back and he showed his teeth in a feral snarl keeping his eyes locked on Alex's. Alex lowered his eyes away from the wolf's eyes remaining subservient. The tawny wolf that was Sandy walked up alongside the gray butting him lightly against the shoulder before she looked at Alex. Her tongue lolled out in a purely canine grin and she whimpered softly at the gray wolf. The gray looked over at the tawny and butted his head against her shoulder then turned and walked away a few feet. The tawny looked at Alex's hands and lightly grasped the tape in her teeth. She watched Alex until he let go then she pulled the tape from the cassette and shredded it in her fangs and claws. After the tape was destroyed she looked at Alex for a moment, grinned again, then trotted off to join her mate as they disappeared into the forest again.

Two weeks later Alex signed the final paperwork on the purchase of the acreage along the ridge and valley surrounding the lake. The land was set aside as a wildlife preserve that would remain pristine and untouched by encroaching development. Alex smiled as he looked over the paperwork.

Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers
12