Touch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Mr..." she said as I hadn't given any name, I held my hand out and she took it without thinking and I was in.

"I need you to take me to Melanie Andrews, you've realised I'm expected and you can introduce me as Simon Barnes." I stated. She looked slightly stunned at this but her face cleared.

"Mr Barnes, my apologies, if you'd follow me I'll take you to Ms Andrews now."

I stood and followed her to the desk where I was given a visitors pass and then to the lifts. We got in and went up to the fourth floor. I just kept looking around through the lift windows at the huge amount of people running around doing god knows what. I'd never worked in an office and had only the vaguest idea of what actually happened in them. A few seconds later the lift door opened and I was ushered along a corridor to a door to a ante room and then into another office where the lady I'd come to see sat behind her desk.

Ms Andrews looked up in surprise at the interruption but smiled at her secretary and myself. "Can I help you Karen?" She asked and indicating me said "I'm sorry I don't think I have any meeting booked." To be honest she was more polite than I'd have expected seeing as I was hardly in business attire unless a leather bike jacket is de rigueur in banks now.

I held out my hand trusting to innate politeness and said, "It's ok the meeting slipped Karen's mind too, I'm Simon Barnes." I was rewarded with a firm handshake from the surprised banker and the warm feeling that meant my plan had worked. She looked vacant for a second and I took the chance to remind her of our appointment. "We have an appointment booked, about 2 hours no disturbances."

Her face slowly cleared and she turned to Karen and said "Yes, thank you Karen, hold all calls till I say so." She then turned back to me and said "Right so now to business. Would you like a tea or coffee?"She looked at me expectantly.

"Not for me thank you." I replied then I heard the door close behind me as Karen left. I looked around the room and realised this lady was very important judging by the view over the river and size of the office. It was minimally decorated with a few prints on the walls and a desk with the usually computer screen and keyboard. A black leather sofa by the window completed the corporate executive look. She'd done very well for her apparent age was around 35. I looked at her and said, "We need to create some accounts for me at this bank and also in your off shore banking section. They must be completely legitimate but without scrutiny."

She smiled and said "I can help you with that but it may be better if I get a junior in to set up things and check the paperwork."

I stopped her there, rude I know but she wasn't heading in the direction I needed. "I'm sorry you misunderstood, I'm ordering you to create me a credit card, a current and savings account and a off shore account in this name." I wrote down the name that was to appear on my new passport and handed it to her. "You won't find these instructions strange and will be happy to comply." I wrote down the address of my forwarding service and a email address too. "These are the addresses that can be used to set up the accounts and send any cards too. All other communication will be via email or through your app."

As I said she'd be happy to comply her countenance cleared. "Of course Mr Barnes I'll be happy to organise that for you. Would you take a seat whilst I set it all up. Do you have any documents for me to check your identity?"

I looked at her and said "It's ok, you've checked all my documents and they're in order." She smiled at this and got to work. I figured that whilst I could have set this up with any bank employee my ability wouldn't work on the inanimate computer algorithm so I needed someone with enough clearance to override some of the banks checks. It didn't take long before she printed off a sheet of paper with all my account details on it.

Now I just needed to fund the accounts without alerting anyone. "I have some money to put into the account. Can you please have deposited now and confirm all checks have been completed." I instructed. She turned away and made a quick call. Shortly after another employee arrived and took away my bag containing the rest of the money returning shortly after with a deposit slip for £50,000. I was now solvent in my new identity and would shortly have my bank cards. Unfortunately this meant I only had a few hundred pounds in cash till they arrived.

Whilst she'd been doing that I'd been checking Ms Andrews out from the comfort of my chair. She was about 5 ft 6 and slim with short dark brown hair. Hazel eyes with a touch of mascara but otherwise no make up. She was wearing a white blouse and a black skirt that came to her knees and black nylon covered legs. I realised she was looking at me examining her waiting for the next instruction.

I decided I needed a diversion before I returned home and asked "how much longer do we have?"

She checked a calendar on the computer and said "About 40 minutes, I've another meeting then."

"Good that should be enough." I replied. "Are you married or living with anyone?"

She nodded and said "I live with my partner, he works away a lot."

"So is he home at present?" I asked and she shook her head. "You'll answer without embarrassment and do anything I say, understand?" She nodded so I continued. "When did you last have sex?"

She thought for a second and replied "two weeks ago."

"Did you cum?" She shook her head at that. "So when did you last orgasm then?"

She swallowed and shifted on her chair and said "Last night."

"And how did you cum then?" I

She shuffled again and said "With a vibrator. On the sofa. Whilst I watched a film."

Her breathing had shallowed and speeded up and her face had started to flush. I said "Is telling me about your orgasm turning you on?"

She looked at me directly and said quietly "Yes it is, talking about sex always makes me excited. I love talking whilst I'm having sex and it makes me cum. Even when I masturbate I talk about it. But Henry hates it."

"So what did you do last night then?" I asked interested. Also my cock was getting stiffer as she talked too and I wanted to see how far she could go. "And if you need to you have a sofa to demonstrate on over there."

She licked her lips and looking at me stood and walked to the sofa. She sat down, lay back and then wriggled to get her skirt pulled up onto her thighs. Her legs were encased in black stockings with suspenders visible and I caught a glimpse of black material between her thighs.

"Well I haven't got a vibrator or a dildo but I can improvise." She said quietly. "I'd been feeling horny all evening but I delayed it till after Henry called for his evening chat so I wouldn't be interrupted." Her thighs parted and I saw the black lace of her panties again. This time I swallowed. "You like that don't you?"

I nodded and managed to choke out "Yes."

She continued "I've always liked an appreciative audience, Henry's more a stick it in, grunt, and go to sleep type." With that she lifted her hip and pushed her panties down her leg and over one foot. They stayed on her other leg as a reminder of what she'd done. Spreading her legs she showed me her pink slit quite nude of hair with a trimmed landing strip above. Licking her lips she continued "I have a few videos tucked away on usb sticks of me having sex before Henry and I watch them and finger my cunt and clit." As she said this she licked a finger and placed it between the folds of her labia and onto her clit. She moaned gently. "Now that's what I like, stroking my clit to get my cunt so wet the dildo slides right in first time." She looked at and said, "Why aren't you wanking, I want to see your cock too." She returned to her task of stimulating her clit as I took my cock out and stroked it's growing length.

She purred appreciation as I stroked and said, "That's what I like, a nice long thick cock. That's what I was watching. A bloke I used to know was pushing his cock into my cunt and I was telling him how good it made me feel." She slid her slick fingers down and slid two into herself and moaned. "I love that first feeling of a cock going in me, stretching me making me hope it's going to make me come." She smiled and continued. "At this point I usually get my dildo and rub around my cunt and slide it home but I don't have one here. Come here and I'll show you using your cock."

Well I was totally willing so I shuffled over and knelt between her thighs, her sticky hand encircled my cock and she started talking again. "That's thicker than my dildo, we'll need to get it wet before." She shuffled forward and pressed my cock between her vaginal lips and rubbed herself up and down getting my cock very wet. She talked all the time. "That's it, now for the main event." She pushed the head of my cock down to the entrance to her cunt and put her other hand behind me and with a combination thrust and pulled rammed my cock in her. "Oh that's it, that's how I do it follow my rhythm" she almost shouted as she pushed and pulled me in and out. Her muscles were clenching on me and she was so tight I didn't think I'd last long but the way she was moaning I doubted it'd be an issue. "I love the feeling of a cock inside me!" She almost shouted then she was there. Her face was something to behold as she let out a long drawn out but much quieter moan than I'd expected. Her thighs wrapped round my waist and her heels drumming on my back.

Just feeling her muscles tightening and releasing around my cock pushed me over the edge and I grunted as I shot my load deep inside her. She continued to moan as I came and surprised me by being able to speak. "Oh god, I feel you cumming in me. Oh god!" At that point her descriptive talents failed her as she came again and moaned as she hyperventilated. Eventually she seemed to faint and her legs relaxed so that I could pull out of her. I watched as my cum started to slip out of her still pulsating pussy and looked for something to wipe her with. I noticed a door to the side and checking it out discovered a small bathroom. I grabbed a hand towel for Melanie and returned placing it on her to prevent ruination of her sofa. She was still out as I returned to the bathroom and freshened up myself. As I returned she started to rouse. "Oh that was what I've needed," she sighed "shame we haven't time to see what else we can do." She then stood up, retrieved her panties from the floor, and headed to her bathroom. On her return a few minutes later she walked to her desk having made herself more presentable and started writing on a pad. "This is my telephone number, call me any time and I will ensure all of your banking needs are met." She put heavy emphasis on all to make sure I got her meaning.

She then walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard her mouth open and her tongue deep in my mouth. A few moments later she disengaged from me and shook my hand as she open the door saying "it was a pleasure doing business with you Mr Barnes, please do call soon. Karen will show you out."

I smiled back at her and said "I very much enjoyed your business talk, I'll be in touch." As I left the office I could see her secretary looking at me oddly and I wondered how much sound carried through the door. As we walked back to the lift I said "I don't what you may have heard but you'll remember that as a normal business meeting ok?"

She nodded her compliance as we entered the lift. We arrived downstairs shortly and she escorted me to the front desk to hand in my badge. As I left I decided that had been the best meeting I'd ever had with a bank manager. I also decided to have a few more personal banking meetings if it could be arranged. Maybe she did house calls for special customers.

It was now dark but still not very late due to the early nights in winter. I'd organised my post death accommodation, passport, identity documents and banking so I figured I could afford some time off. Oddly despite the satisfaction of my sexual encounter at the bank I still felt like more sex. Obviously I'd be able to head back to the flat and have Jane anyway I wanted and now with the full approval of her husband too. So I decided to head back to the hotel to pick up my bike and make sure that the room was tidy before leaving as I might be staying there for a bit before my boat was ready. It didn't take long to get there but, despite the cold, I was pretty warm after the walk. Entering the hotel I waved at the receptionist and walked over to the lift for a change. It didn't take long to arrive and I got in. As the doors were closing two women came over quickly to the lift so I held the door so they could get in.

They nodded their thanks and walked in. Getting into the lift both of them knocked against accidentally me and smiled apologetically. They both looked at the buttons but neither made any effort to press any of them so we must be on the same floor. It was a tiny lift and I could understand why they had knocked against me. However I'd felt two warm touches so I decided to find out their names and possibly play. They were both dark haired, slim and attractive so I was interested and I thought why not.

The younger of the two was in her early twenties with slightly longer hair and the older was probably early thirties with shoulder length hair. Other than they were both wrapped in big coats and had skirts on was as much as I took in with my brief glance. "Hi I'm Simon, could you tell me your names, please?" It always pays to be polite I find.

They both looked at each other then me and the older of the two said, "I'm Helen and this is Alison" indicating her colleague.

"Pleased to meet you both." I said with a smile as the lift doors opened at our floor. "I'd like you to invite me to your rooms for a drink so could you give me your room numbers?"

They looked at each other again and this time Alison replied, "We're sharing a room." She then smiled at me and continued. "If you'd like a drink and some company we're in room 417."

I smiled back and said "That'd be lovely, I'll be there in a few minutes." I turned left out of the lift and they turned right to their room. I walked along till I reached the room recently vacated by Emma and went in. The room had been cleaned and the bedding changed as I'd requested. It was back to a bare room again which was great as Emma was on her way home but she'd been nice to have around. I quickly had a shower and feeling fresher went along to visit Helen and Alison.

I left my room and walked the short distance along the corridor to room 417 and knocked on the door. Alison answered the door smiled as she recognised me and said with a happy smile, "Come in, there isn't much room but we can offer you a cup of tea or coffee." She was right the two beds in the room took up much of the space and were only slightly larger than single beds.

As I walked in Helen said from a chair, "Sorry no booze, we're on an early start at the course. That'll change when we've finished though." She laughed and said "Pass or fail Prosecco will be drunk!" She then stood and offered me the chair and sat on what was presumably her bed. Alison walked over to the tea and coffee facilities and turned the kettle on. Having done this she joined Helen sitting on the same bed beside her.

I checked them both out semi discretely and Helen was dressed in a mid thigh skirt with bare legs, a t-shirt with a loose shirt over. She was about 5ft 6 and the taller of the two. Alison was dressed in a short denim skirt and presumably tights with just a peach strappy top. "So what's the course then?" I asked.

Alison answered, "It's a work thing, we're here to become trainers for a new system. We get to train everyone back at the office and get paid the same as before."

Helen jumped in and added. "But we do get to escape the office so its not all bad." She smiled at Alison. "Plus it's on expenses!"

Alison smiled at that and replied. "Though they're pretty mean so we're sharing a room."

"So I see." And I smiled back. Now I decided to move things forward a bit so I instructed them both. "I want you to answer some questions with no embarrassment and with complete honesty ok?" Happily they both nodded. "You'll be very keen to answer me and let's see where we go from there." They both looked at each other slightly puzzled but obviously willing to continue. "Have either of you been involved in a threesome?"

They looked at each other then me and shook their heads. Well today was to be their lucky day I decided. I looked at Helen and said "Come here." She stood and walked over to me and I looked her up and down. I think I'd guessed her age right at early thirties but she was obviously exercising as she was slim and toned. As she approached I stood to meet her and put a hand out and touched her cheek. She leant her head on my hand and stroked her cheek on it with obvious pleasure. I drew her towards me with my hand and bent my head down to kiss her. She tipped her head up and as her mouth opened our lips touched. As we kissed I brought my hands around her and grasped her firm bottom through her skirt. She then moaned into my mouth and ground her pelvis onto my thigh that had moved to separate her legs. I open my eyes and looked over at Alison and with a small gesture indicated that she should join us.

She walked over and I held out a hand which she took and I pulled her slowly towards us. I took my head away from Helen and started to kiss Alison instead and she was equally keen. As her small tongue darted in my mouth I reached down and took hold of her backside too. Helen gave a sudden start and a quick intake of breath and I could feel her stiffen up. I wasn't sure why until I felt Alison's hand kneading her bottom too as she kissed me. I looked down at Helen and she said. "I've never had a woman touch me."

"That's ok, just relax and see how it feels, ok?" I replied and seeing her visibly relax bent down to kiss her again. Alison was definitely the more adventurous of the two as she also leaned into Helen and started kissing her neck and Helen shivered as she did. I stepped back from their entwined bodies and said. "Shall we head for my room, it's got a much larger bed." Alison disentangled herself from Helen and nodded eagerly. She picked up their door key and taking Helen's hand lead her willingly to the door. I followed them through the doorway then led the way to my room a few metres away.

As we entered my room Alison wasted no time and pulled off her top and stepped out her skirt. She proceeded to pull down her tights and and pants and was standing naked in front of Helen and myself. We both looked at her and I admired her small high pert breasts with obviously erect nipples, her taut stomach and shaved pubic mound. She looked at us both and said, "I can tell you like what you see Simon." She was right I did.

I decided to take a more active role and took Helen by the hand and brought her closer to me. I looked at Alison and said "Come and give me a hand undressing her." I brought Helen's mouth to mine and kissed her as Alison slipped off her shirt from behind. She then cuddled into her and pushed both hands under her t-shirt and stroked upward till she cupped her breasts through her bra. Her t-shirt was lifted and I pulled it over her head. Alison undid her bra from behind and released her breasts from its confines. But I didn't get to see them as Alison's hands immediately covered them. I leaned forward and kissed her neck then worked my way down her chest to a breast that Alison was massaging to increased moans from Helen. I moved the covering hand away and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked the hard little nub as Helen raised her hands and held my head on her breast.