Touch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison took the lead again sliding her hands to my waist and undoing my trousers. With the weight of my phone and wallet they fell down to my ankles then her busy hands got to work on my boxers. They rapidly joined my trousers on the floor. Now it was my turn to gasp as both Helen and Alison grasped my rigid cock. Helens skirt and pants joined our clothes on the floor seconds later. She too was slim with attractive small breasts but had a landing strip on trimmed hair above her pussy.

Without being asked Helen dropped to her knees and took my cock slowly into her mouth. The warm wetness as her lips slid over the head of my cock and the heat from her and Alison's hands as they cupped my balls together almost made me come then and there. Alison leant in and kissed me deeply again and I brought my free hand to a breast, squeezing it and stroking the nipple to produce a deep sigh from the young woman. She was obviously feeling the need to progress further as after a minute or so she tugged Helen to her feet and moved her to the bed.

I lay between them feeling like the luckiest man on earth as I alternately kissed one then then other. I half turned towards Helen and sucked her nipples on her pert breasts and felt Alison kiss her way down my flank till she was taking my cock in her mouth. I felt my cock get very warm as she engulfed me completely, her nose touching my abdomen. My hand had reached down and to the accompaniment of a long sigh and moan had separated Helen's pussy lips and stroked my fingers over her pussy. I plunged two fingers in her as I felt my cock released by Alison's mouth. She moved up and lying half on me moved her hand onto mine and slipped a finger inside Helen too. Helen moaned as Alison's finger went in then her eyes snapped open as she realised what had happened and looked at Alison then down towards her pussy. Giving in to the inevitable she dropped her head back to the pillow and spread her legs wider and pushed up with her hips.

Alison moved across me sinuously and turned so her pussy was in range of my tongue so I took the invitation and licked her wet clit occasionally sliding my tongue in her. She moved my hand away from Helen's pussy and Helen once again had what I can only assume was another first experience judging by the shocked gasp as Alison proceeded to lick her. Her moans became loud and rapid and Alison didn't leave me out massaging my cock with her spare hand. I slipped out from under her and lifted her to her knees but made sure not to separate her from Helen's pussy. Kneeling almost by Helen's head I moved forward placing my cock at her pussy and slid into her. It was very tight and Alison moaned as I pushed in then gasped "Oh god, that's thick, slowly" then another intake of breath and a moan, "Please." I obeyed her wishes and pushed slowly into her until after a few moments I was in her completely. She moaned again as she realised she'd taken all my cock and then she became unintelligible as I proceeded to fuck her. At the same Helen's breathing became erratic as she moaned her way to her impending orgasm on Alison's tongue and fingers. I looked at her face which had flushed, her eyes closed and watched fascinated as she had a orgasm. Her moans were incredible and loud.

The vision I had in front of me of Alison's pert young buttocks and smooth skin of her back as I fucked her from behind. At the same time I could see her head at work between Helen's thighs and watch Helen cumming. The the tight warm sheath of muscle around my cock started to contract and I was overloaded with stimulation and I came grunting my pleasure as I pushed harder and deeper into Alison. She came at the same time squealing into Helen's pussy and her muscles squeezed me rhythmically. My cock sprayed cum deep inside her in several jets and I eventually had to fall back and slip out of her exhausted.

We were all lying together in various states of satisfaction when I realised Helen was moving. Her head slipped down my chest till she was at my cock and lifted it semi erect covered with Alison's lubrications and my cum into her mouth. She turned her head and looked at me and in response to my querying expression said , "I love the taste of cum and I love sucking cock." She then turned back to her task with gusto." Amazingly I was becoming hard again. Whilst it was difficult to think clearly at this point I realised it must be to do with whatever I'd come into contact with at that farm as no way would I normally have be up for "seconds" so soon after cumming. Needless to say I was overjoyed and realised Helen was something of an expert cock sucker. Maybe not taking me as deep as Alison but with considerable talent nonetheless and I wasn't going to complain.

Alison stirred a bit as she realised that Helen was ready for action and indeed was actually in action. She kissed her way to my face and kept moving forward till my lips were at her nipples. She looked down at Helen and whispered to the older woman, "it's my turn now, I need that tongue." Helen looked a little surprised at that and a little reluctant. Alison reassured her saying, "don't worry, you'll get the hang of it and you did say you like the taste of cum and there's plenty there." I looked and she was right I had cum a lot in her.

Deciding to be a little less passive I moved down Helen and gave her pussy a little stroke with my tongue. As she moved into position kissing Alison and sliding down the bed I slipped off the bed and tugged Helen off too so she was standing leaning over the bed legs spread. Her face descended into Alison's cum drenched pussy and after a a tentative beginning she went to town judging by Alison's long drawn out "Yessssssssss!"

I was stood behind Helen and bending my knees I was able to stroke the head of my cock up and down her very wet and open pussy. After what we'd just done there was no way she wasn't ready so I slid in and went balls deep in one stroke. I was rewarded with a grunted "god yes!" She then returned to her task sucking and licking Alison's pussy. She wasn't quite as tight as the younger woman but that was only noticeable because I'd only just been inside her. I gripped her hips and went to work stroking deeply in and out intending to last longer this time but after a few minutes I felt Helen's pussy clench on my cock and watched Alison orgasm again on her face. Alison thrust her hips up and held Helen's head against her pussy as she ground onto her face and gasped and moaned as she came. That set me off and as my cock spasmed. inside her Helen's orgasm started too. Muffled moans came from her as Alison's thighs clamped around her head and I watched her shiver through her orgasm. I had to hold her up and slide her back on the bed as her legs gave way. My cock slipped out as I did it so I shuffled onto the bed between them.

Fortunately they seemed to have been satisfied by that last orgasm and just cuddled up to me on either side. After a few minutes of dozing and breath catching Helen said quietly, "I've never done that before, it was fantastic. But I want my pussy shaved like yours Ali."

Alison looked over and said, "you like it? It's great like this but itches if forget to shave."

I decided to help out and holding both of them on the backside stopped both of them growing any pubic, underarm or leg hair with a warm touch. "I think you'll find that won't be an issue any more ladies." I told them. "I'm going to have to go in a bit so I'm off to the shower." I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. Despite both of them looking worn out they leapt off the bed and ran in after me. It took a bit longer as a result but thirty minutes later I was clean, very clean and getting dressed. Both ladies having had further orgasms in the shower were debating whether to dress for the run to their room or just wrap themselves in towels and go. Helen made up their minds as she made it clear to Alison that neither would be sleeping or dressing tonight. I left them to it in my room noting that they were now as hairless as each other. I left a note with my new phone number for them to take for future reference. And an instruction to text me theirs later when they had finished.

Surprisingly I felt really awake and good, full of energy. I looked at my phone as I walked to the bike and saw a text from Sara, "Cottage arranged and I've booked you a fishing trip, all set for the weekend." There followed a list of dates and arrangements she'd made and the address of the cottage and location of the harbour where I was going fishing. Checking the dates I had three days to live before I was reborn as Simon Barnes. I'd decided to keep my first name the same as it was just too much hassle to get used to a new one. Smiling to myself I headed back to Jane's house to discover what the pictures were and to find out what new kinks she had in mind.