Touch Starved at Outpost 70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even through the glow of two orgasms, the thought was enough to prompt an excited little stirring under the polymer device.

Folder A was subtitled "Favorites."

Lacy picked a command at random.

#A9

This one mimics that thing you do with your mouth and your hand together, when you slide my cock as far down your throat as you can take it, and then run your lips all the way back up to the head, trailing your fingers along behind them to rub the wet area of skin you leave behind. With this, you can control how fast you go down and back up again, and how much movement I get from the fingers.

Lacy smiled to herself. She'd been almost sure he liked that one. She picked #1 next. That one had to be important.

It became immediately clear that this description had been written first.

#A1

This one turns the polymer casing around my cock flexible and motion sensitive.

I just spent ten minutes deciding on the right word for penis in the context of this project, by the way. I started with penis, but then that felt too formal, so I spent a while clicking around the thesaurus, before I settled on cock, which I think I already kind of knew I wanted to use. I'm going to stick with that from here on, because if I let myself think about what word I'm going to use each time it comes up, I'll never finish the program without pulling some illegal shenanigans involving the spacetime rift.

Anyway, on this setting, the device reads the movements of my hips to extend and contract itself, giving me a lubricated space to thrust into. Basically, it allows me to hump the bed and imitates the feel of your pussy.

I think I'll stick with that word as a default too, unless I need to reference a more specific anatomical part. I like it, but if it's a moodkiller for you, let me know, and I'll change it.

I calibrated the default tightness to match you from memory. I hope you don't mind.

Lacy's cheeks were beginning to hurt from smiling. It was such a shock to think of Charlie saying all this so straightforwardly, yet she could hear every word in his voice.

Backing out of command #A1, she noticed another entry within Folder A, labeled differently from the rest.

At the very bottom of the list, it was titled simply, "Babe."

She selected it. The screen it took her to was full of nothing but words, with no actual command function.

Babe, I numbered all these moves so that I could ask you for them without having to describe them.

But then, of course, I ended up having to describe them here in the program, so that you'd at least know what you were doing to me when I asked you to press a button.

And doing that... made me feel stuff. Well done, Charlie. "Feel stuff." Very eloquent. Fuck it. It turned me on. Who would have known? Probably you, right, babe?

Just thinking the words, imagining you reading them later, gave me a hard-on that I couldn't get rid of all night.

Seriously. While I was setting up my device, I was planning to test all the functions on myself for at least a few seconds each, but I couldn't get myself to a baseline for an accurate test. I tried giving myself a goodbye-for-now round with my hand and waiting twenty minutes, but by then I was back to being as hard as I was to start with.

One goodbye round turned into two, and then five. And every minute, I was either too sore to test on or so ready that I would have exploded before I had the chance to feel what any of the settings really did.

Finally, I just had to put the thing on, set it to lockdown mode, and force myself to wait it out, to get back to something like normal.

All that, from writing descriptions for you, of how I want to be touched. Just descriptions.

I think it's going to be even hotter to feel the words in my mouth and see you listen to them.

But I'm having a hard time imagining myself doing that.

So, here's what I'm asking you to do: nothing. Well, nothing that could relieve me. If you want to tease me with a few options from folder B, that might actually help speed things along. But nothing satisfying. Not until I'm ready to ask you for it out loud in full, explicit, humiliating detail.

Please. I don't want us both to miss out on what that will feel like, just because I couldn't get there by myself.

Lacy held the communicator to her chest, aching to hold Charlie in its place, to hug him for his courage and promise him her support as he explored himself.

This did put a damper on her evening plans to reduce him to the same satisfied, quivering wreck he'd made of her this morning, however.

She backed up to the folder list and selected the one marked B, the one he'd said he was ready for her to use.

"Restrictions and Incentives," said its subtitle.

Lacy selected the first function.

#B1

This one allows you to limit the maximum erection size the device will accommodate. As a default, it gives me as much space as I can fill, but no extra for movement. If you dial down the limit, you can make my erections more uncomfortable and urgent-feeling.

Lacy could follow the logic, in theory, but making Charlie more uncomfortable was not something she had ever wanted.

She checked the next one.

#B2

This one lets you tickle the frenulum of my penis — that extra-sensitive triangle on the underside of my cock.

Sorry, that might have come off condescending. I described it two ways because I couldn't decide, not because I thought you wouldn't understand.

The thing about this command is that it will only work if the device detects that I'm flaccid. So, no matter how worked up or deprived I get, you can't accidentally make me cum with this.

Yes, I spent at least a minute deciding which way to spell cum.

The point is, you can use this, even when we're out of contact, to keep me thinking about this project between us. You can make it feel like a finger, a tongue, or a vibration pulse, and set it up to nudge me at predetermined intervals.

That didn't sound too bad, Lacy decided. If it got too distracting for him, he could always tell her to stop.

She scrolled down to the actual controls, selected the mildest, finger-like touch, and set a schedule of one nudge per hour, from now until she had him back on her wall screen.

With a deep breath, she tapped the execute button to send the first nudge.

A pair of messages came through on her communicator a few moments later.

Charlie: This might drive me crazy.

Charlie: Thank you.

#

Lacy was so restless by the end of Charlie's shift that she felt ready to tear her skin off.

Reading his words in the control program had made her horny again in record time after his morning attentions. The effect was powerful enough that she would have given herself a quick orgasm to tide herself over, if the device hadn't prevented her.

Yet most of her impatience wasn't for herself.

When Charlie sent the request to connect their screens, she was perched on the end of her bed in his favorite of her slips, cleavage tilted forward to give him a little extra motivation.

"Hi," she said, as soon as his face appeared on her wall. "Have you come up with something you'd like to ask me for?"

Charlie let out a long, slow, breath through his hands, taking in the sight of her.

He had already stripped down to nothing but his device, which shifted at the sight of her, allowing him more room.

After several hours of unsatisfying tickles whenever he was at his most relaxed, he was looking considerably less composed about the whole thing than he had that morning.

"You know... what I want you to do." Charlie looked horrified at his own words as they seemed to force their way defensively out of him.

"I honestly don't," said Lacy, scrolling through her communicator in what she hoped was a casual posture. "You gave me so many intriguing options."

Charlie leaned forward, pulling on his hair.

"Uh... I want... I... damn it! Why is this so hard? I just... uh..."

Lacy's throat tightened, her body threatening to strangle her for being less than kind.

She was causing Charlie distress. Her lifelong instinct was to stop completely, but if she did that, she might disappoint him even more.

She hunted for any way to go softer on him, without robbing him of the dirty talk incentive he'd asked for.

"Do you regret asking me to do this to you?" she asked.

Charlie looked almost completely incapable of speech at this point, so she made it simpler.

"If you want to take it back, just say 'Folder Zero,' or hold up your hand in the shape of a zero, and I'll set your device to unlock mode. You can take it off, and we can revisit this conversation when and if you feel better. But if you want me to execute any more interesting functions, you're going to have to ask for them."

Charlie nodded, confirming that he understood the out she was giving him.

He didn't use it.

"I want... to fuck you," he managed.

Lacy bit her lip, fighting the urge to turn one of the functions from his favorites folder on full blast.

"That could mean a lot of things," she said. "I'd argue you that fucked me this morning, and nothing's stopping you from doing it again. But I'm guessing that's not quite what you're asking for."

Charlie's face burned.

"Would you like me to let you fuck my pussy until you cum?" she led him.

He nodded.

"Say it," she prompted.

Charlie closed his eyes, apparently giving up on the part of his fantasy where he'd watch her listen to him say those dirty, dirty words.

"I want you to open Folder A and turn my device to setting 1," he said, "so that I can..."

He took a breath, shook his head.

"So that I can ejaculate into a facsimile of your vagina."

He looked up, obviously embarrassed with his verbal performance, and not quite in the way he'd been hoping for.

Lacy wanted very much to give him a kiss and a pat on the back.

"Do you remember what Doctor Porton told us about 'shaping'?" she asked.

"Uh..." Charlie reached with some relief into the factual, analytical corners of his mind. "That's rewarding a behavior that's a step in the desired direction, even though it's still not right."

His voice got more hopeful as he reached the end of the definition.

"That's right," said Lacy. "It means I'm going to give you this one, but you'll have to do better next time."

"Oh my god, thank you." Charlie sighed with relief and repositioned himself on his bed, lying on his stomach with his face to the camera.

"Where's your communicator?" Lacy asked.

"Huh?" Charlie glanced around and reached back to grab it.

"If you're going to fuck my pussy, you're going to warm it up and fuck it for both of us, like normal," said Lacy.

With a smile, Charlie activated the vibrating pulses in her device.

Today, Lacy didn't mind being turned on like a machine. She relaxed into the swirling, closing pulses and let them do their work.

In no time, Charlie had the head of his polymer cock pressed against her entrance.

"Let's give it a try," she said immediately, and tapped the command to turn his device from prison to pussy.

With a euphoric moan, Charlie pressed his hips down into his bed, into the lifelike sheath his device had formed for him. At the same time, he dragged his finger up the screen of his communicator, penetrating Lacy's actual, living sheath.

She moaned with him, sliding off the bed and arching her back against it. Her feet planted themselves on the floor so that she could grind instinctively against the air, even though the device followed her with the same pressure wherever she went.

Charlie paused his hips in time with his finger, waiting just as he would have in person.

"More," Lacy encouraged. "Harder."

Charlie didn't need to be told twice.

Isolated to their separate rooms, they fucked harder, more reactively, more intimately than most of their sessions in a shared bed.

The eye contact was near-constant and intense, in spite of the slight misalignment of their cameras. Both of them studied each other with what senses they had available in the absence of touch.

The combination of settings they'd chosen put Charlie in charge of the pace, allowing him to choose his thrusts for both of them, but Lacy had pre-scouted a few extra functions that were simple enough to operate while being railed.

She used them to run her simulated hands along his ass, and squeeze him with a few imitation muscle contractions when he was at his deepest.

For the first time ever, Charlie couldn't help cumming first, and then collapsing in an exhausted heap. He took a little creative license at this point, however, and went on using his computerized erection long after his real one had receded. He ran his finger up and down the screen until Lacy screamed, first in ecstasy, then in a rush to tell him that she really, truly couldn't take any more.

They sat together for a long while, after resetting the devices to lockdown, panting in front of their screens. There were words, but every other one was some variant of "wow."

The only thing missing was their arms around each other.

#

"There you are!" Doctor Porton rushed over to Lacy, as soon as she arrived in Laboratory Three for her shift the next day.

Lacy quickly checked the time on her communicator, and the number on the door, to make sure she hadn't slipped through a spacetime disruption and ended up in the medical office a week or two in the future.

"Am I late?" she asked. "I thought I was scheduled for the afternoon. And I'm supposed to be working with Doctor Xibix today. In specimen analysis?"

"No, no, you're right on time," Doctor Porton acknowledged. "I just thought you might be here first thing, under the circumstances."

"Why?" Lacy asked. "What circumstances?"

"Is she here?" Charlie's voice called out through a room intercom. "Tell her I was just trying not to get her hopes up!"

"Your boyfriend assisted with a rift-charting mission this morning," said Doctor Porton, leading Lacy over to the lab's row of hermetic pods.

Charlie waved to her from inside one of them.

A prickly, metallic creature imitated his greeting from inside the next pod, extending part of itself in the rough shape of an arm. Doctor Xibix and Doctor Adler, head of the Linguistics department, both observed and made excited notations on their tablets.

Doctor Xibix twitched her antennae, and Doctor Adler stroked his beard with significance.

"The team was able to trace our last visitor's point of origin, and make contact with more of its kind," said Doctor Porton. "And we think they want to apologize for accidentally spreading an endemic plague of theirs to us. Right, Adler?"

"Well, the concept of 'apology' is really quite complex," Doctor Adler equivocated. "I hesitate to assume an equivalency—"

"The newly hatched specimen on the surface was sick," Doctor Porton cut to the point. "Whereas this individual seems to be healthy, and has kindly allowed us to examine them for comparison with our previous samples."

"Come take a look at this, Lacy," Doctor Xibix beckoned her over and showed her the tablet she was working on.

On its screen was a side-by-side microscopic view of the sick and healthy aliens' cellular structures.

The difference was so obvious, Lacy couldn't believe she hadn't guessed at what the sick cells were, even with only half the puzzle.

"The relative degradation is consistent with the homogenization virus!" she gasped. "It's just like what happened to Officer Dennings last year, only starting from a baseline physiology we didn't know how to recognize. The immune system, the digestive system, the virus itself, they're all merged together into a new type of cell that's programmed to do everything, but can't do any of it very well."

"Yes," Doctor Xibix confirmed proudly, in her teaching voice. "So, what would be your prescription?"

"Simple genetic reset," Lacy answered immediately. "Just like curing cancer."

Doctors Xibix and Porton exchanged a nod of agreement and approval.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Doctor Porton asked Lacy.

"Yes!"

Under supervision, Lacy programmed Charlie's pod with the correct combination of aerosols and radiation waves to restore his original genetic code.

Before entering the final command, she pressed the intercom button.

"Do you want me to?" she asked.

With a secret smile, Charlie answered, "Let's give it a try."

She started the sequence.

The pod vibrated, glowed, and filled with vapor. Charlie breathed deeply, keeping his eyes on hers through the clouds.

When the sequence concluded, and both Lacy and Charlie looked hopefully to Doctor Porton.

"There's one way to find out," Doctor Porton answered their unspoken question, and opened the door of the pod.

Lacy and Charlie looked at each other for a long moment, with nothing between them, waiting to see if he would fall apart.

Then they grabbed each other and fell directly into a kiss, the kind of kiss that they would usually have saved for a more private moment.

Given the situation, the doctors allowed them nearly thirty seconds to savor each other's lips, and re-chart the shape of each other's bodies by hand, before nudging them apart with some awkward throat-clearing.

"I hope you're still feeling up to carrying out your shift," Doctor Xibix censured Lacy gently.

"Oh, of course." Lacy adjusted her lab coat and her ponytail, which were both askew.

"Because now we need to come up with a way to package a genetic reset, so we can share it with our new friends," Doctor Xibix went on. "Porton, I assume I can count you in?"

"You couldn't drag me away," Doctor Porton replied. "And I'll inform the Commander that we're ready to see her here at her leisure."

Charlie backed away to leave the lab crew to their work.

"See you tonight," he told Lacy, with a parting squeeze of her hand. "My place?"

"I'll be there," she told him.

#

As the commander received her cure, and Lacy took her coffee break, a message arrived on her communicator.

Charlie: What would you say to leaving these things on anyway, for a while?

A warm excitement bloomed in Lacy's chest, confirming how much she'd been hoping he'd say that.

Lacy: Yes! I mean, it feels like we're just scratching the surface of their capabilities. It'd be a shame to abandon them now.

The next reply Lacy received was a discreet, vibrating tickle. Just one loop around her clit, and then gone. A reminder. Something to look forward to.

***

Thanks for reading! If you had a good time, show me some love with your ratings, follows, favorites, and/or comments, and let me know if you want more adventures at Outpost 70.