Touched by an Indian Angel Pt. 01

Story Info
Martin arrives in India and finally meets Ella.
1.3k words
3.88
3.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 05/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no doubt about it, flying to India from the USA takes a long time, mused Martin. He was looking forward to landing and getting to know his new team. So far in his interactions, they had kept their video cameras off, so he had no idea what to expect - especially since LI profiles were thin on the ground. However, one manager did intrigue him, Ella, she was a lady in a male dominated world, who had climbed the ladder and was a no-nonsense person. His interactions with her so far, showed she was not someone who tolerated fools.

Arriving in Delhi, he still had an internal flight to go, and after nearly 27 hrs of travel he finally reached his hotel in the tier 2 city, grabbing some shut eye before going into the office to meet everyone. He definitely didn't feel he was looking his best - even though he was in relatively good shape for a 50 year British man, but he was here to do a job.

Grabbing an Uber was painless (smelly and dirty but cheap), he eventually reached the office, got himself through security, and it was there he first laid eyes on Ella. She breezed into the conference room, with a confidence that seldom American corporate ladies manage to pull off. Ella was tall, slender and extremely beautiful, with long black hair that came down to just above her shapely hips. Her bust was large, but in proportion to her body, filling out the classic hour-glass shape.

Her lips were full and red, eyes dark and piercing. This was a woman that could hold any man in the palm of hands by simply her stare. Martin now knew how she commanded a floor of male engineers. This was a woman that had no shortage of male attention and knew exactly how to swat them off like flies.

Ella reached out her hand, and Martin held it, registering the first touch. He was smitten. Intrigued. Captivated. He had to get such thoughts out of his head - he was here for a job, and a job he had to do.

The days went well, no major drama, but the more Martin worked alongside Ella, the more he was drawn into her world. She was keeping a professional distance but every so often, she would flash a side of her that only Martin picked up on, sending his heart racing.

It was the 3rd day, after a long day, Martin was standing at the side of the road, mopeds flying by as rush hour kicked in, he was waiting for his Uber, when Ella drove up in her brand new German car. She rolled the window down "Need a lift? Your hotel is actually on my way". Martin, exasperated by the wait Uber put him under, knew this was about to be more than just a ride. Sitting in that seat was going to change his life forever.

Ella had YouTube Music playing, as she sped through the chaos that was the Indian roadway system. Martin had the opportunity to look at her more, pretending to be in conversation, as she concentrated on the road. She was even more sexy and alluring, as her mind was focused on the task at hand. Martin was intoxicated and could only dream of seeing this beautiful creature in her natural attire - though looking at her curves, her legs, he could imagine what lurked beneath.

Martin was jolted from his day dreaming when Ella asked "Been a long day, want to grab a coffee and a snack before dropping you off?" She asked it so casually but there was no denying, Ella was not swatting this fly away.

Martin quickly agreed "that would be lovely - sure as hell beats the hotel tea I was going to have."

They pulled into a row of retailers, Ella stopping at Nik Bakers and jumping out "let's go - this is one my favorite hang outs". Martin quickly followed, walking only a few steps behind Ella - doing this so he could not only smell her perfume wafting over him, but also gave him an excuse to admire her shapely and beautiful ass, perfectly outlined in her fashionable jeans.

Coffees and sandwiches were ordered, and the conversation started free flowing. Ella was intrigued in Martin's story and was asking him about his life. Martin, made sure to probe Ella, seeing what made this heavenly creature tick. The more she spoke, the more Martin honed in on her eyes and lips. He was having impure thoughts of those eyes looking up at him, with his cock wrapped around those luscious lips.

For some reason, the conversation got around to sex. She asked how many partners Martin had.. which wasn't a lot, but there were a number of comical encounters that he recounted that made Ella laugh, making her whole face light up. The conversation then turned, as they debated at length the differences between erotic, kinky and fetish. Ella had let it slip that she had not found that person that truly set her on fire, and wondered if the sort of high's found in the likes of Fifty Shades was real. Martin had to pinch himself in the middle of this to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

They finished up, and walked back to the car, the air was a little more sexually charged, and guards had clearly been let down. Getting into the car, seat belts buckled, and Ella set off. They talked and giggled, nothing overtly sexual, but there was a small flirtatious air circulating.

Traffic was a lot lighter, after spending so much time talking over a sandwich, yet they still had to stop at the traffic lights at the roundabout. India's roundabouts have a timer to let you know how much time you have to wait - 90 seconds rendered. The car fell silent, as both looked out of their respective sides. 50 seconds to go. Ella broke the silence, saying how much she enjoyed the evening. Martin turned and smiled and nodded. 20 seconds flashed. Ella, clearly calculating something in her head, put the car in P, took her hand off of the steering wheels, turned to Martin, and held his head, and gave the deepest most passionate kiss he has ever had. Her tongue probed so deep in Martin's mouth, it was all he could do to breathe. For 20 seconds, Ella consumed his mouth, as if years of pent up frustration was being released in a single kiss. He could taste her tongue, as it enveloped him. The position Martin found himself in, meant that Ella dominated the kiss, his body was at her will.

Then it broke, she put the car in gear and they moved forward with the rest of the traffic. Martin was stunned, not sure what just happened, but knew it was magical. He was nursing a raging erection, one he has not seen for many years. What has just been ignited, he pondered.

They pulled into the hotel, waiting patiently at the cursory and rather symbolic security check, but this evening, Martin was welcoming every extra second being in Ella's presence afforded. He wasn't sure if he should invite her up to his room, but felt this was maybe too forward. Instead, he try to adjust himself subtly, hiding his cock as it tried to bust free, without making it too obvious.

He opened the car door, put his hand on Ella's thigh, holding it there for a second longer, and said "thank you - wow".

She put her hand on his, and said "I will pick you up in the morning". Martin got out, and watched as Ella drove off, knowing that from that point on, life had changed. Forever.