All Comments on 'Touched by Moonlight Ch. 03'

by SilverDawn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep it coming!

Please don't leave us so long again. I have been waiting to continue reading glasses your work. You did a great job and I cannot wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Touched by Moonlight

Thank you. After patiently waiting, we are justly rewarded. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope your New Year is full of inspiration. Your stories are addicting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YAYYYYYY

I freaking love this series!!! I hope you don't leave for another length of time again and I hope you may continue this story 'regularly'.

I was so happy to see the yellow 'N' when I checked. Your writing is magnificent! Well done and keep up the great work! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Love this story. Hopefully there's a happy ending this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy Ending, Please.

I'm glad that you are back, I agree with anonymous. Please let Luciano and Katrina have a Happy Ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad to see you're back!

I was so happy to see you updated! Please don't let us wait so long again!

LovetosmileLovetosmileover 8 years ago

I'm in agreement with everyone else. Please give a happy ending. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh please, please let there be a happy ending! Every time I go back and read the few chapters you have it makes my heart ache at the possibility that those two idiots might not end up together. It really makes me want to reach through my screen and knock their two heads together a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
waiting patiently

Ahhh! Please continue. He needs to know she loves him. And if she has gone 'far' away, will she miss the ceremony tomorrow? Which gives him time to find her and once he realizes he can't go on without her. The possibilities are endless. Looking forward to whatever comes next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderfully written, bold and feels fresh and real.

Superb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverDawn@SilverDawn
07/14/2022 Hey there, I know it's been a crazy time for everyone. I'm hoping very much that you are all healthy and safe during this difficult time. One good thing to come out of quarantine is time. It's given me a lot (a lot) of free time to write and edit. Though, now I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories