Touched by the Moon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine." He cut her off, either not wanting to talk about it or not wanting to embarrass her further—or both, maybe. "It's the moon, like I told you. Some people might not care about that sort of thing; I just think it's best if we don't pursue that any further."

Sam pushed up to take a seat next to him. Her lust wasn't gone, it was just squeezed into a box, ready to explode again if she wasn't careful. She was acutely aware of his nakedness; her mouth was even watering. "Care about what?"

"We aren't human, Samantha; we're not like them." Phil cast his eyes through the trees, looking more to Sam like a predator as a naked man in the woods than some caged beasts she'd seen. "We don't catch their diseases, don't have their limitations; we follow their laws and customs, but that's just so they don't find out about us. We even dress up like humans—wearing skin like them, clothes like they do—so that they don't notice us. But we aren't like them." He took a long breath and looked right at her. "We're animals. We act like animals—it's why the lust feels so much stronger than it should."

"For both of us."

He didn't hesitate. "Yes. Don't misunderstand; you're a very pretty girl, Samantha. I look at you, and I just want to..." He opened his hands, fingers flexing, like he wanted to grab her and not let go. She saw his hands tremble as he set them down again. Then he looked up at the sky, showing a sheepish smile. "I just... I want you to stay—I reckon you should have a home. Everybody should have a home."

Sam thought about it, and she nodded. "Alright, Dad." It was sort of sweet, his hesitation, his not wanting to hurt her. She wanted to reach out and take hold of his cock anyway, to give into her moon-lust and take him in her mouth. Instead, she slid over next to him near the rock's edge, looked down the hill in the direction of his house. "It's just so strong. Is it okay...to stay like this, maybe?"

"Here?" He looked over at her, the motioned to the sky. "I think it'll rain before long. Wet fur smells up the house something awful."

She laughed again. It felt good to laugh. "Well we can't have that. Although going au naturale isn't so bad." Sam grinned. "I lived in a naked commune for a couple of weeks once. I liked it."

Phil smirked back. "We can talk about that later."

True to Phil's prediction, from far off, there was a rumble of thunder. Birds called; a flight of crows took off from a nearby pine tree, a living cloud of black feathers that blacked out the sky. "It's nice out here," Sam said.

"Yes." He sighed, but it seemed a sound of pleasure to her ears.

"Are you still glad I came to see you?" she asked. "You couldn't think that any of this was going to happen yesterday."

"I didn't think it was going to happen, ever. Even when you contacted me. Even when you showed up on my doorstep. But I'm glad you came."

Her laugh was softer that time. "Are you?"

"I am glad, honest." He looked down at her. "If it could've been anyone, I'm glad it was you."

There was a long silence between them after that. They listened to the coming storm together; the world continued on around them—they were a part of it, one with it.

Finally, Phil spoke in a soft, mournful voice: "I loved your mother very much, Samantha."

"Sam."

He licked his lips then nodded. "Sam," he repeated. "I loved her, and maybe I should have stopped a long time ago...but I need just a little more time to remember her before I let her go." With that said, he pushed to his feet and offered her his hand. "C'mon—let's go."

"Go? Back home?"

Phil shook his head. "Yes, but not for long. You and I have a trip to take—it's time to make some introductions."

12