Touched by the Moon Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He showed his teeth, male ego and masculine desire mixing and melting together. "You want that, Sam?"

"Fuck yes, I do," she answered with a smirk.

Then it was Wren who caught Sam by surprise. He pushed her away, sending her rolling in the dirt with a startled cry. Sam hadn't expected that, or for him to jump at her. "Wren!" she screamed, but it didn't stop him as the man pounced, knocking her to ground. She was so startled and--in her heart of hearts--frightened by his change in behavior that instinct took over and she tried to get away. Wren pinned her over the fallen tree, bearing down on her with his great weight, growling aloud in her ear. His hands caught about her slender waist, nails scratching, muscles swelling.

"Wren, wait! Wait, wait baby, wait! Don't!" Sam looked back, saw Wren's eyes looking bestial and wild, a lustful man with just one thing on his mind. And, in a way, it was her own fault--she'd goaded him into it.

"Wren, w-wait! Not like this!" As she tried to pull away, she could already feel his hot cock sliding between her legs, looking for her pussy, needing to mate, to take her. She tried in desperation to focus, to use her Dominance to get him to back down, but between his uncontrolled need and her frantic reaction, it made it so hard to focus--

He sank to the hilt inside of her in one push.

"FUCK!" Sam shrieked the word, arching her back, curling her nails into the old bark of the fallen tree as her crazed lover began to pound her belly with every ounce of strength he had. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Wren! Oh! Oh nooooo!" She couldn't stop him, couldn't think, could barely manage more than to breathe and open her legs wider for him.

Wren growled in the back of his throat as he pinned her down, panting hard, focused only on his satisfaction and tying with her. His thick sac pounded against her clit and belly with every frantic thrust.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fucking fuck! Wren! I...!" Sam kept her head up and growled through her teeth, clenching her jaw to keep from biting her own tongue from the force of his thrusting. She was a prisoner of his lust until he was finished with her. Helpless, unable and maybe even unwilling to get away, Sam did the only thing she could do: enjoy it. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my little pussy! Fuck your bitch! Yes! So good! More!" That knot was already hammering away at the slick entrance of her aching puss, and they could both hear how wet she was, at how her quim was squishing and slurping at his dick. It was just what good sex was supposed to be: hard, fast, a little violent, and very messy. She was dripping into the dark clay between her knees, and that wasn't likely to stop anytime soon.

"Fuuuuuck me, Wren! Fuck me with your wolf-cock, fill me up! Tie to me! Make me swell again, Wren baby, I wanna have all your cubs, ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck!" Sam was sure she was going insane, but she'd never been fucked that well before, either. If Wren had a way to ask her if she actually wanted cubs, at that moment she'd have volunteered for a whole damn litter.

When he forced his knot into her pussy, Sam screamed. She squealed, she howled, she drummed her feet on the ground and sobbed like a baby. "Yes! Ohhhhhhhhh yes! I'm cumming, baby! Cummiiiiiiiiiing!" Her orgasm felt like liquid napalm swelling in her gut and shooting fire to every single nerve and follicle she had. She screamed herself hoarse on just the first orgasm while her toes curled and her cunt shuddered around the cock trapped within it, milking him, stroking him, wanting every last drop.

She could feel the start of something building, some source of heat inside humming and swelling up. "Oh God," she whimpered, staring into the darkness, unable to get away, unable to stop it. "Oh God. Oh...! No... No! Nooooo!"

Wren kept cumming. Sam knew it was happening because she could feel it, defying all logic and everything she knew about her own body. But, as a Domiannt, now she could sense his feelings and emotions, and his continued climax left her completely unprepared for the potency of it. To feel that pleasure and it's power come over him made her body seize up, her pussy tightening even more around his cock, her waiting womb flooding with pump after pump after hot, sticky pump of his seed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she said, groaning, draped across the fallen log as her heart pounded and her head swam. "Oh... Oh fuck... Fuck, Cowboy... You..." Sam's eyelids twitched and her eyes rolled back in her head. "Holy fuck, that was--" She was cut off as Wren began to pull back, pushing back, but they were quite firmly stuck together.

"What--? Wh--hey! S-stop!" Wren's knot felt so swollen and thick that she could hardly believe it fit at all, but it did all sorts of unexpected, delicious things inside of her. "Ahh! Fuck!" She clawed at the ground and wriggled her hips, pleasure shooting through her, sparks and lighters burning away inside her churning pussy.

Sam was completely spent, panting hard and heavy, her bottom upraised, trembling violently all over. She couldn't speak anymore. She couldn't do anything but lie there, overwhelmed by his orgasm, feeding off of it to fuel her own, which in turn only pleased him even more. She was a limp, boneless thing, twitching with pleasure, drooling into the dirt while her cunt continued to suckle and squeeze his dick. Her fingers dug shallow furrows in the ground; her thighs shook and her legs shuddered, opened so wide for him she could barely even move. The sounds she made were deep, guttural groans and moans, wordless sounds of a woman so far gone in pleasure that she didn't know what words even were anymore, much less how to form one. Her pussy and asshole twitched and clenched. Her breasts ground into the dirt. It was a glorious, blinding feedback loop that Sam was unable to stop or control--not that she wanted to.

There was no telling how long their shared climax lasted: ten minutes, an hour, maybe even longer. The only thing that brought it to an end was the impossibility of being tied forever, and his spent cock slipped free of her cunt with a slurping sound and a copious amount of spent cum that oozed out from between her legs. She slumped to the ground onto her belly, which only expelled even more of his seed; her body was a heap of useless limbs and throbbing holes. Sam had never felt so helpless and so satisfied in her entire life. She could've curled into a ball and fallen asleep right there, but part of her knew she couldn't do that.

"Holy... Holy fuck." The whole clearing stank of sex, sweat, spunk, toiled earth and her own juices. Sam growled and pushed onto her elbows, finding the strength to raise her head and look behind her. Wren had slid back into his bare skin and was on the ground, curled into a ball, shivering. Sam managed to crawl over to him, leaning in close. "Cowboy? Wren?"

The man was in something akin to the fetal position, hands across his face, still shuddering even after she touched him. What he was feeling was something she hadn't expected: shame. When he finally lowered his hands, Wren's face was flaming hot. "Fucking hell, I am so sorry, Sam," he said, not even able to look at her.

The reaction was so unexpected that Sam fell back onto her ass and started laughing. When he sat up, looking startled at her response, she fell on her back and howled even louder, kicking her feet. "Oh my God, your face!" she said, kicking her feet, wiping away a tear.

"Well, you can hardly blame me!"

"You look ridiculous!"

His surprise turned to angry embarrassment. "I was jus' tryin' ta apologize!"

"I know, and it was hilarious!" Sam fought through the giggles and coughed several times as she sat up. She reached out and took his hand in hers, squeezing it tight. "But it was good...wasn't it?" She had a little grin on her face, one she found impossible to hide.

Embarrassment and surprise gave way to something else--more hunger, although it was tempered, for the moment. "Fuck yeah, it was," he said, speaking low, as though still embarrassed to admit it. "You too?"

"Fucking hell, Cowboy, I'll be lucky if I can run in a straight line the rest of the night." Sam gave another, softer laugh. "You really know how to show a girl a good time!"

Wren blushed again. Sam thought it was cute, but kept that to herself for now--no reason to embarrass him further. "Sam... You've got ta beat 'im tomorrow." His eyes were so wide then, so sincere, like a little boy afraid of the dark. "Promise me you'll beat him. Please."

Sam held his eyes for a long time, not saying anything. She thought about saying something brave, about trying to soothe him, or something to make him blush again. But none of that would suffice. Not this time.

"I promise."

12