Touched Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
125 Followers

"Don't they know that their beds are where all the hot, sexy, beautiful women are?" Christine tittered. "Or in our case, the same bed." She nuzzled Catherine's neck. "I'm thankful honestly because they wouldn't be allowed to join us, and this way I keep getting you all to myself. And we get all this extra time to brush up on our boyfriend, girlfriend, role-play."

The older woman snorted, arching her back as Christine gripped her hips firmly with both hands and nibbled on her ear. Catherine moaned, her body responding automatically in anticipation of feeling the reassuring pressure her daughter-in-law's hip bones pressing into her ass. "I think we're getting awfully good... Don't you Catherine?"

Unable to maintain the pretense or wait any longer, pushed her butt back into the younger woman's lap, but Christine deciding to tease her, arched her own body away denying her the pleasure. Instead she moved her lips over her mother-in-law's ear and in the most solicitous voice she could manage breathed: "Come to bed! Come to bed with me honey! Please? Please? I want to put it in you so bad!" Then she erupted in giggles.

Oh dear god I wish you would! Catherine's over excited brain answered unbidden.

Then she found herself joining in, despite the fact that she was still desperately trying to thrust her ass back into Christine's dodging lap. The younger woman kept her powerful grip on her mother-in-law's hips, preventing her from getting any closer, even after she'd straightened up. "Not so loud!" Catherine hissed. "Do you want to wake them up?" She gestured comically towards the two sleeping men, still giggling intermittently.

Christine whirled her around so that they were facing, Catherine teetered unsteadily as her daughter-in-law wrangled her into position. Both slightly out of breath, the younger woman brought their faces close together. "Oh, I'm being too loud am I?" She asked petulantly, pouting her lips. "Why don't you shut me up then?" Catherine, enticed by the sassy tone of the challenge, started raising her hands to cover the younger woman's mouth.

Christine was just a little bit faster though, grabbing her by the wrists and holding her arms rigidly against her sides. "What are you going to do now, girlfriend?" She said mockingly. The younger woman started giggling again, louder than before, an almost hysterical note creeping into her jubilance.

Eyes going wide, Catherine did the only thing that was available at that particular moment, she pressed her lips firmly together and impulsively kissed her daughter-in-law on the mouth. Ironically Christine seemed even more surprised than her mother-in-law about what was happening. Both their eyes were wide open, mouths curling into smiles, creating a jittery and awkward kiss that threatened to dissolve at any second.

They were both on the verge of bursting into laughter, ruining everything. Christine snorted and pulled away first. "Alright, you win!" She gasped, her cheeks flushed, her eyes fluttering away. "I-I can't believe you did that." She simpered, grinning shyly.

"What? A girlfriend isn't allowed to kiss her boyfriend?" Catherine asked, raising her eyebrows and smiling. Christine chuckled dryly, realizing she'd been outmaneuvered at her own game.

"Ya got me there." She said ruefully. Catherine wasn't finished gloating though.

"Don't kids these days make out anymore? When I was your age Henry and I would make out all the time, at almost any opportunity, using the lamest excuses, we'd be all over each other." They were fond memories, and despite how she had been feeling just a few minutes ago Catherine found herself getting more than a little turned on. Then she got an impish glint in her eye.

"Or could it be, that I've actually found your weaknesses?" She mused aloud, her voice full of wonder. The idea itself seemed both brilliant and insane. Did Christine even have weaknesses? She wondered absently as the younger woman looked flustered and fidgeted in her arms. "I mean all this time, we've never kissed, not even once. It's weird!!" Her suspicions grew.

Christine finally let out a nervous snort and pushed their bodies apart. "Nuuoo! Don't be ridiculous, we haven't kissed because that would be gay Catherine. There's nothing weird about it." The older woman narrowed her eyes.

"I'm talking about the role-play dummy." She countered, knowing that she was definitely onto something. Christine flushed again, her mouth opening and closing quickly, seemingly lost for words.

"At the very least I would expect pretend kissing." Catherine said somewhat sulkily. "That is if you're actually serious about pretending to be my boyfriend." She continued, meeting her daughter-in-law's wavering gaze. "Otherwise it's just not authentic. I would never go out with a boy who didn't kiss me on a regular basis." She said smugly.

Catherine used this crucial moment of uncharacteristic indecisiveness to inconspicuously grab her daughter-in-law's shapely bottom and squish their lower bodies deliciously together. She let out a luxurious sigh of absolute contentment. She could finally feel their two vulvas, pressing thickly and reassuringly together.

Christine finally got back her composure, leaning back in so that their noses were almost touching, but infuriatingly tilting her hips so that her warm crotch pivoted away again. But this time Catherine was ready, she leaned in and gave her daughter-in-law another closed-mouth kiss, using the younger woman's momentary startle reflex to maneuver her up against the nearby wall. Catherine grinned with satisfaction, knowing that Christine now had nowhere else to go. Catherine continued to harangue her daughter-in-law's mouth by bombarding it with one quick kiss after another. Each time the younger woman tried to speak she just made a little sarcastic sound of unconcerned dismissal to acknowledge Christine's growing frustration.

"Mmmhmm." kiss "Mmmm." kiss "Mmmhmm." kiss She timed it intentionally to stop her daughter-in-law from speaking at the very last second, cutting her off each time so that she never got more than the first syllable of a word out (if that). Finally more than a little flustered, Christine grabbed Catherine by both shoulders and physically pushed her back. "What's gotten into you!?" She laughed lightly, a touch of anxiety creeping into her normally overconfident voice.

"I knew It!" Catherine practically crowed with satisfaction. "You're weak to kissing." She finished, gloating as her daughter-in-law caught her breath. "You kids today, you're all about: hard and fast and deep, but you skipped right over one of the most pleasurable parts of courtship. No wonder you've got my son bent over and taking it up the ass." Catherine chuckled.

The hot and heavy scent of wine and pussy hung thickly between them, Catherine was a little gratified to notice that Christine was breathing at least as hard as she was. "Courtship, huh." The younger woman huffed haughtily, looking down her nose at her mother-in-law. "You're not entirely wrong about that, after all I took Gregory back to my dorm room the same day we met, and we were too busy doing other things to kiss." She smirked, noticing that Catherine had clammed up. "Specifically, his mouth was fully occupied, until the end of our date." Catherine's face was on fire, her mind going wild imagining her daughter-in-law sitting on top of her son's face, giving him commands, running her hands sensually through her curly red hair. Or... Maybe she'd been wearing her rainbow colored strapon, and fucking his face?"

Catherine groaned, her jealousy spiking even as she felt an intense aftershock of shame because of it, Christine's eyes sparkled, she seemed to be enjoying the effect her little story was having on her poor mother-in-law. "Leave a boy with blue balls on the first date and he'll never get you out of his head Katydid." She whispered, as she pushed away from Catherine, pivoting gracefully on one heel and started walking slowly towards the hallway that led to the bedrooms.

"W-Wait!" Catherine said loudly, clapping her hand over her mouth and anxiously turning her head to see if she'd roused either of their husbands, but Henry and Gregory were actually snoring. She almost rolled her eyes. Christine had paused though, looking back over her shoulder, a sweet if somewhat impatient look playing about her wide grinning mouth. "Show me." Catherine hissed, slowly stumbling forward, her legs still a little wobbly. She closed the distance between them quickly, her daughter-in-law turned to face her, expression showing intrigued curiosity. "You're the boy right? Show me what to do... I want to it just like you did. I want to learn how." The older woman said boldly, feeling the last of the bravery she'd gained from her kissing assault on Christine rush out with her words.

Her daughter-in-law's mouth quirked, but in the best possible way. "Oh... Oh. Catherine. I am so proud. So very proud!" Christine said, nearly rushing forward as she grabbed both of her mother-in-law's slightly trembling hands. The younger woman had tears in her eyes. "Look at me!" She said, her voice low, commanding. "I'm starting now." She murmured softly, cuing Catherine in to the fact that the lesson was already in progress. The older woman nodded eagerly. "Look at me and see what I am... Underneath this manly, rugged, good-looking exterior... A predator, a wild animal that wants nothing more to rip off your clothes and fill you with cum." She pulled Catherine closer.

"It's not my fault..." She said winsomely, turning her head sideways and staring longingly up at the ceiling. "I might not even know. I could be innocent, naive, immature, but..." Her head snapped back, her eyes got larger, greener, their intensity terrifying. "There's a monster in me that wants to gobble you up little girl!" Christine growled and curled her fingers like claws. Catherine could tell it was supposed to be funny, but she was still scared, there was something so serious about the way her daughter-in-law was talking, she couldn't quite believe it was just an act. "Raarr." The younger woman growled again, clearly a little disappointed she hadn't gotten the desired reaction. "Okay." She snorted. "Whatever. Just imagine you're holding a baby and a hungry wolf is prowling around. You can't hide or run, what are you going to do?"

Catherine blinked, trying to make sense of the absurd scenario. After a few seconds Christine sighed. "You're a mother Catherine, follow to your instincts." Catherine glared, feeling an intense stirring of emotions.

"I'd protect my baby, I'd fight if I had to, fight to the death." She gasped, feeling her body go rigid, her fists clenching. Christine nodded.

"Now look again. I'm not really a wolf... I'm just a dog. I'm scary, and dangerous sure, but appearances can be deceiving... There's another option, a humane option. What do humans do with dogs Catherine?" The young woman asked, her expression impassive.

"They... They turn them into... Pets, they... Domesticate them!" Catherine blurted without really thinking, she was so caught up in the make-believe.

"That's right... Even a wild dog can be tamed Catherine. The beast is still inside, but it can be locked away, subdued... Domesticated." The younger woman said softly, her cheeks flushing faintly. "You need to look at me, not as a boy, but as a dog, one that you can outwit and charm, until it looses the will to fight, until it stops trying to take what it wants and is trained to beg for what it is given. Every moment of our date you will think these thoughts, you will let them guide you every step of the way." She paused and glanced around conspicuously. "Well... It looks like you've already taken me back to your place." Christine chuckled theatrically, trying not to laugh. "So what's your next move babe?"

Catherine did laugh, she looked askance at her daughter-in-law, trying to read her emotions, but also trying as hard as she could to imagine Christine as both a boy and as a dog that was in desperate need of some constructive discipline.

The boy part wasn't too hard, the younger woman still had her hair pulled back in a tight bun, and her strong cheekbones and well-defined jawline made it even easier. She reached out and gently took Christine by the hand, then thinking it over further, slipped her fingers up her daughter-in-law's wrist, grabbing it gingerly. She tried to produce a facial expression that would convey confidence with just a dash of diffidence. It was one she'd seen Christine make countless times. "Harder." The younger woman murmured coyly.

"What?" Catherine breathlessly murmured back, confused. Christine just shook her arm slightly, glancing down at her wrist with her eyes. "Ahh." The older woman huffed, tightening her fingers, still scared that she might go too far, or that her daughter-in-law would suddenly take back control. It took a lot of actual confidence for Catherine to slowly turn away and start tugging Christine along behind her towards her bedroom. She anxiously recalled how many dozens of times the girl had done this exact thing to her, without a second thought, never asking or appearing to care in the least if Catherine wanted to go where she was leading her... And yet, she couldn't remember a single time after that it had felt like a mistake, or that she regretted being taken on one of Christine's madcap adventures. If anything, every single one of those involuntary detours had set her heart racing and her crotch on fire. To her complete surprise she realized that they had already become treasured memories.

She thought of each one fondly, happiness and excitement flooding her body. Her grip tightened around Christine's wrist and she quickened her pace, breezing into her bedroom with more than a little momentum. What did she want to do? Her mind whirled with possibilities. She headed straight for the bed and all but flung her daughter-in-law down on top of it. Laughing hysterically, Christine rolled and flopped sideways until she was fully on her back, staring up at the ceiling, breathing heavily. Catherine wasted no time, hopping up right behind her, shuffling frantically forward until she was straddling the younger woman. She felt an almost unbearable exhilaration, her mind momentarily wondering who the 'beast' really was in this scenario. She grabbed Christine's arms and pushed them back behind her head, the girl squealed with mock alarm, her wild rapacious smile never leaving her flushed face.

Catherine struggled to differentiate between her own immediate desires and the parts of her performance which were merely a crude imitation of how she imagined Christine would behave in this situation. She felt like a caricature in some sense, and also she was trying to guess the specifics of her daughter-in-law's first date with son. It was a lot to process, and she was already panting, her clit throbbing, her pussy pulsing. Christine was watching her curiously, big green eyes looking past all the confusion, the self-doubt, the bullshit, peering right into Catherine's heart. "You and your son have a lot in common." She murmured, tilting her head slightly sideways. "You think too much, you try to understand everything before, during and after it's happening... As if there was some secret to be found." She sighed, her eyes turning back to her mother-in-law, seeming both strangely tired and imperious.

"But the secret is within this moment Catherine, nothing outside or beyond. All that's necessary is to touch it." She chuckled. "Gregory wouldn't shut up, he kept asking me questions, if I'd let him have his way we would have ended up talking all night. But that wasn't going to be enough for me, there was something I wanted that couldn't be said with words Catherine. If even a good dog is barking too much, sometimes the only thing you can do is use a muzzle... Or give it a tasty treat." Her mouth quirked. "But if you'd rather I just kept talking, we can do that too. I'll talk your ear off Catherine, I'll tell you all about my relatively ordinary life, my boring job, my reasonable ambitions; I'll tell you about that time when I was growing up and..."

But Christine was suddenly cut off as Catherine lurched forward and smashed her aching crotch right down onto her daughter-in-law's yammering mouth. The older woman blushed, instantly having second thoughts, but it was somewhat too late as she was now sitting on Christine's face. Her thighs pressed tightly against the sides of her daughter-in-law's outstretched arms. "Is this what you did to him?" Catherine asked, her voice wavering, staring down into the younger woman's eyes, noting the position of Christine's nose as it pressed dully against her clit. She could feel it even through her jumpsuit, the heat of Christine's breath, each inhalation and exhalation from her nostrils. Catherine whimpered as she felt her daughter-in-law's mouth moving underneath it. She couldn't tell if it was open or closed, but she could tell that the younger woman's lips were pressed right against her opening.

If I wasn't wearing this romper... Her mind reeled. This was so much like actual sex, real lesbian sex, but nothing like Catherine had fantasized about. She had assumed that Christine would be the one pinning her down, taking what she wanted, as Catherine gave her daughter-in-law everything without reservation. This situation however, it was so radically different, and so unreal. She was fully dressed for one thing, and it was all part of their role play. Even sitting fully on the younger woman's face, her pussy practically stuffed into Christine's mouth... It was just part of her training, wasn't it? Their eyes locked. Christine seemed completely relaxed, in fact she looked comfortable, with her arms restrained and her vibrant copper-colored hair coming loose in just a few places behind her head. "R-Right, you can't answer." Catherine breathed, her body surging with emotions.

She felt her muscles finally starting to relax, her ass slumping down even further, pressing her daughter-in-law's head down deeper into the mattress. Catherine felt guilty, guilty for doing this to Christine, her son's wife. Guilty for liking it. Her hips gave the slightest rock, momentarily blocking Christine's nose, the girl snorted against her crotch sending a shudder up Catherine's body. "Sorry, sorry!" The older woman yelped, rocking backwards as quickly as she was able. It only took her a split second to recognize that her body had started moving on its own, she had been on the very verge of grinding her pussy against Christine's face, losing control and humping it like a dog herself. The first thing she saw then was her daughter-in-law's wet, wide open mouth gasping for air. Then Christine's two lithe hands were swinging down and grabbing onto her hips, stopping her from making a clean getaway. Catherine was forced to resettle on the younger woman's lap.

"Oh Catherine, you were so close!" The girl laughed. "I was fine." She finished, her eyes completely dauntless.

"It looked like you couldn't breathe." Catherine replied, her cheeks going bright red. She couldn't stop wondering just how close she'd come to doing something there was no way to take back. Her daughter-in-law just smirked and propped herself up on her elbows.

"Seems like you've had enough for one night. Baby steps I guess." Christine licked her lips. "Tomorrow is going to be a little busy, so we'd better get some sleep, but first I want us both to get ready... Together." She flashed Catherine her most solicitous smile and gently wriggled out from underneath her mother-in-law. She quickly circled the bed and helped Catherine up onto her feet. Aside from slightly wobbly knees and a very moist crotch, the older woman felt unexpectedly fine. "Have you ever slept naked?" Her daughter-in-law asked as she casually started to take off all of her clothes. Catherine shook her head and almost unconsciously started to take off her playsuit. "Why am I not surprised?" The girl snorted as she tugged off her panties and dropped them on top of Henry's nightstand. "You will tonight then." She concluded glibly. Catherine had paused with her hands beside her hips, the romper peeled down and rolled up around her waist. She'd become acutely aware that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

neotoy
neotoy
125 Followers